54 replies to this topic

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
Honey May(She didn't sell me that wedding dress... Concept could've pulled it off)
Chrispy Cream(Too much cream not enough Crispy)
Kit Southworth(Her worth is better found North than South)

Nysek(He doesn't respond fast enough to suit my needs)
All of Heretic(Not 'Heretic' enough. Upgrades needed)
No-name Vivit(Nemo has a name so it's too stronk in the Oxymoron Universe)

Whiskey Drinker(Too sober)
Thanataofone(Namewise)
Lummyportal(His portal wasn't lummy enough)

Maderp(Mad isn't mad enough. Upgrades requested)
All of the Smoker Clan(They don't all smoke. Very deceiving)
Mutare Nebula(She denied my application for TAO because I am factionless... Discrimination! Q.Q)

Flame Nebula(I have a suspicion that Mutare and Flame are working together and I don't like it)
The Awakened Order(Everyone was asleep and far from awakened and Mutare Nebula is in it)
Crood(Too impure...)*I associate Crude with this term here*

Clammier(Too clammy)
Summer Rosewood(She doesn't appreciate my puns... and never answered my question of why her wood doesn't fall... Should consult a doctor there)
Crouching Tiger(They don't crouch enough nor are they at all in fact Tigers)
Aroa Croft(You'll never replace Laura Croft)

Rowdy Ronny(Too calm needs more rowdiness)
Alvaro Early(He's always late)**

Dasterd(His name is decieving and he is far from dasterdly)
Cylen(Removed my chicken mount from the rooftop in Citadel. Not my fault your invisible wall doesn't work. He deserves a nice perch safe from blight wolves)
Tiggs(Q.Q kachoo. Too much APB not enuf FE. +Chicken mount discrimination +_+ he has a right to be up there).
Ninja(Didn't hide well enough...)
Skathi(Free my chicken mount :c His perch is getting cold)
Scapegoat(Not blamed enough).

**Kit Kat Edit:
Inane(Makes too much sense. Not inane enough)
Flyzardi(He really cannot fly. Deceitful name)
Shiu(Unable to spell 'shoe' correctly)
Ayumi Nii (Anyone better looking than Kit gets hated on... Also Concept could wear that outfit way better. Jealousy too stronk)
Jonathan Campbell (He's named for a soup...and he's too darn helpful. But he isn't great at camping and had no bells last I checked)
Stupid Cat (How dare you hate on cats, sir! Also is in fact neither feline OR unintelligent. False representation)
Akimmu (Too freakin' NICE...)
Guardian (I asked them to guard my pizza and they ate it... you know how hard it is to find pizza in the wastes!?)
Syd Frisco (Known international diamond thief.... Also isn't frisky enough like the name implies)
Airbornleader (Or, as he is known on the west side, Puffy Air Daddy... Also he's afraid of heights. Bad leader for flying)
Fiona Dexter (Stop wearing Kit's clothes!!!!)

... And the rest of the world.

People I respect:

Derek 'Elf' Blue(#BSorBust)
Sludgegirl(Drama 101. An excellent example of how to be annoying. I learned so much ¤_¤)
Xuki Yang(Killed his sister Yuki Yin. Not cool we need the Yin/Yang balance)*Sorry Kit I considered your part too :)*
Claire Silverline(Her 'line' is far from being made out of silver.. )

Editor's Note: Not for the humor impaired souls.
**'s mean additions voiced by other players that I agree with. Also I love all the GM's. My chicken doesn't though. I think that's the 1st time I have ever seen a mount banned(Don't ask I was being a bit too stupid that day) lol. Also nobody is safe from my critique +_+ you have been warned.

Edited by The Concept, 19 August 2014 - 10:36 PM.

" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
OMG!!!!!! Too funny! May wanna add to the hate list:

Inane (Not Inane enough...makes sense too often)
Flyzardi (he really can't fly...)
Shiu (Anyone who can't spell "shoe" properly should be in this list...)
Ayumi Nii (Anyone better looking than me gets hated on...)
Jonathan Campbell (He's named for a soup...and he's too darn helpful)
Stupid Cat (How dare you hate on cats, sir!)
Guardian (A whole clan full of freakin' nice people...how....despicable!!!!)
Syd Frisco (Known international diamond thief....)
Airbornleader (Or, as he is known on the west side, Puffy Air Daddy...)
Fiona Dexter (Stop wearing my clothes!!!!)

And to the respect list:

Xuki Yang (Teach me, master...teach me the way of pistols and crutching DS 6...)
Claire Silverlaine (Sludge's padawan learner)

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
Alvaro Early (because he is always late)

Posted Image

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
Lol awesome look how big the 'hate' list is now. Thx you two for the fun input. ;)
" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
I am plenty inane you cut that out!

I am very highly extremely offended and I cannot believe you would slander my name so shamelessly in a humorous fashion that I could not help but chuckle at.

But Sludge impressed me :( I was happy with what they accomplished

Heretic
Nysak

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

I am plenty inane you cut that out!

I am very highly extremely offended and I cannot believe you would slander my name so shamelessly in a humorous fashion that I could not help but chuckle at.

But Sludge impressed me :( I was happy with what they accomplished

We are sorry if the following has offended you. Please submit a ticket to Nysek and he will address the situation. If Nysek is unavailable contact Kit Southworth in-game and she will review your complaint then proceed to issuing consequences towards the source of your complaint. Any and all punishments issued by Kit and her minions are fairly painful. She holds no responsibility for any injuries that may occur during this process. Thank you for your cooperation.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Um..erm...I only did that once...I swear...really!

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Um..erm...I only did that once...I swear...really!

Kit's lawyer wishes to step in and remind you she holds no responsibility for any injuries that may occur. However if you feel Kit is at fault when you wake up and find yourself chained together to a hungry blight wolf you may file a complaint and Shiu will contact you when convenient.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

We are sorry if the following has offended you. Please submit a ticket to Nysek and he will address the situation. If Nysek is unavailable contact Kit Southworth in-game and she will review your complaint then proceed to issuing consequences towards the source of your complaint. Any and all punishments issued by Kit and her minions are fairly painful. She holds no responsibility for any injuries that may occur during this process. Thank you for your cooperation.

Nysak says that's a campin'.

Heretic
Nysak

Sydzus

Sydzus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Joined 07-August 13
Not frisky enough? You haven't seen my final form.

Syd Frisco * Dyzelo * DJ Mbenga * III Xvi

Condemned * Crouching Tiger * Le Cartel

marry shipp

marry shipp

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 10-April 14

OMG!!!!!! Too funny! May wanna add to the hate list:

Inane (Not Inane enough...makes sense too often)
Flyzardi (he really can't fly...)
Shiu (Anyone who can't spell "shoe" properly should be in this list...)
Ayumi Nii (Anyone better looking than me gets hated on...)
Jonathan Campbell (He's named for a soup...and he's too darn helpful)
Stupid Cat (How dare you hate on cats, sir!)
Guardian (A whole clan full of freakin' nice people...how....despicable!!!!)
Syd Frisco (Known international diamond thief....)
Airbornleader (Or, as he is known on the west side, Puffy Air Daddy...)
Fiona Dexter (Stop wearing my clothes!!!!)

And to the respect list:

Xuki Yang (Teach me, master...teach me the way of pistols and crutching DS 6...)
Claire Silverlaine (Sludge's padawan learner)

isnt the name spelled claire silverline?

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Lemme go get the blight wolf ready...

Edited by KittheRed, 31 July 2014 - 08:26 AM.

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

isnt the name spelled claire silverline?

See now it sounds even dirtier when you correct it. But fixed lol

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Not frisky enough? You haven't seen my final form.

You're final form got lost when you recloned. Sadly the Lifenet database erased Goku's DNA sequence that you coded into your genes. We are sorry for this problem but we will fix it once GlobalTech recovers from the apocalypse.

Edited by The Concept, 31 July 2014 - 08:41 PM.

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Nysak says that's a campin'.

I like camping I will bring the tents and prairie chicken meat for the BBQ.

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
Shoes are too op thats Why !

/Awesome topic man :-D

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Shoes are too op thats Why !

/Awesome topic man :-D

Thank you :) Fallen earth needs more humor and sadly creepers don't like my 'Why are you guys so ugly' pitch. So I have to try my luck with clones on my fun posts.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Even in his final form...Syd Frisco is still an internationally-known jewel thief...

Edited by KittheRed, 01 August 2014 - 07:48 AM.

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Even in his final form...Syd Frisco is still an internationally-known jewel thief...

Kit Kat Kit Kat Meow Meow Meow...

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12

Kit Kat Kit Kat Meow Meow Meow...

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Disclaimer...that is not me in that picture...I'm a redhead....

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
I am just surprised you didn't catch the hint towards a new project I was toying with Kit Kat. I guess you don't read chat to much. But hey I guess I just have to Poke Her a few times until she pays attention. But is fine. You'll get it one day I am sure :)

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
I was just joking :-)

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
I was too! Guys! guys! I got the joke!

Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face!

DLBanner1.jpg

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
Ah ! :-D

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
It is wonderful to see you all having fun on my forum posts I love it. This is only the beginning of my aim for global humorination. Vote Concept for president.

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
Tbh it changes of the drama us pvpers are used to and skilled at

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
We're hazing fun? Dang it...NYSEK, QUIT FUN HAXING!!!!!!!!!!

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

We're hazing fun? Dang it...NYSEK, QUIT FUN HAXING!!!!!!!!!!

H3XIN' :P
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
Haha great. Wonderful. And Reaps needs to go report the faulty end-game gear for golf on ESPN's forum block plox.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Haha great. Wonderful. And Reaps needs to go report the faulty end-game gear for golf on ESPN's forum block plox.

Sandtraps need a nerf.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11
*yawns* wakes up and rubs her eyes. reads today word of the day from her calendar. "'Concept = an idea or invention to help sell or publicize a commodity, a general notion or an abstract idea." "yawns again and goes back to redoing TAO webpage.

Nebby

The Awakened Order (www.theawakenedorder.guildlaunch.com)

A LIGHTBEARER ONLY CLAN

Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

*yawns* wakes up and rubs her eyes. reads today word of the day from her calendar. "'Concept = an idea or invention to help sell or publicize a commodity, a general notion or an abstract idea." "yawns again and goes back to redoing TAO webpage.

Nebby

A LIGHTBEARER ONLY CLAN

Doah!!!!!!

Concept denied...

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

*yawns* wakes up and rubs her eyes. reads today word of the day from her calendar. "'Concept = an awesome idea or invention to help sell or publicize a commodity, a general notion or an abstract idea." "yawns again and goes back to redoing TAO webpage.<- which is owned by Conceptual Industries

Nebby

A LIGHTBEARER ONLY CLAN[Although Concept owns it]

The Concept = A fun imaginative Concept that can become hyper intelligent when needed. Also well known to spout gibberish in Global when people begin arguing.

Oh and make sure my website looks pretty doll otherwise I may reconsider TAOs funding policy :) x)

Also I know how much you all love eye distractions so I added COLORS! Yay colors! Now all I need is a Manga girl in a schoolgirl outfit and we'll be halfway to Japan's forum style... xD

Edited by The Concept, 14 August 2014 - 01:12 AM.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11
Well I no longer am a part of Hazmat I have plenty of time to watch anime, I like Bleach and Orihime Inoue would fit perfectly, in neon pink.
Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Well I no longer am a part of Hazmat I have plenty of time to watch anime, I like Bleach and Orihime Inoue would fit perfectly, in neon pink.

Sorry to hear that, I had a situation where I was muted simply for correcting someone's statement on how power worked. Doesn't help they were fighting with others long before I got there.

Sadly how GM's mute players is generally as if they have little to no thought process at all, so I stick to the forums to help players since even another play can get you muted simply because a GM is fed up with it. And once they start, they don't exactly stop at one.

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Orihime is TOTALLY my fav Bleach character!!!!! ...Um..oops....now we all know I watch Bleach too....

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Orihime is TOTALLY my fav Bleach character!!!!! ...Um..oops....now we all know I watch Bleach too....

Eh there's plenty of FE players who watch anime of some sort, still trying to remember what music was in Aroa's video.... since I swear I've heard it from an anime I saw at least in the last year.

Posted Image

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
<- Otaku Omega[Elin's are the master race for any uninformed].

Bleach is good[I love the comments towards Ichigo's name lol]. Naruto was great before it became a romance drama lol. The World God Only Knows ended Q.Q!!! H.O.T.D. was awesome except for too much fan-service and feminine features for a zombie apocalypse. Deathnote is still awesome except that I disliked the ending even if it was good. Princess Mononoke still strikes a good tune[don't judge the name the movie is good]. Sword Art Online is epic too. Attack on Titans is amazing and truly goes against your standard 'superhero' protagonist surrounded by a billion oddly large chested girls... Fooly Cooly was... Interesting but not bad. Soul Eater is one of my favorites[Death The Kid is almost as hilarious as Black Star]. Ah I could go on but I shall stop for now...

Oh and Elin's are still the Master Race. En Masse needs to just accept that they are the main characters and nothing else matters.

Do I care if people know I watch anime? Not at all... lol. Anime curb stomps American Cartoons like the a suburban bully looking for a new three wheel to steal. Nothing to be ashamed of and while the common ground may laugh for my weird interests I will simply laugh right with them :P.

Edited by The Concept, 18 August 2014 - 09:54 PM.

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
Star wars the clone wars :-P

And... Full métal alchemist and bleach are Awesome animes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users