• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Bobby Dread

Bobby Dread

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 25-August 13
Why has the option to use Steam Wallet to purchase G1C been removed?

Blunt Zephyr

Blunt Zephyr

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 25-January 12
Was looking for that option, as cc payment's 'time out' for me, atm.

Mad Rage

Mad Rage

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

to access the steam walet you need to use the ingame overlay, so in game click on marketplace and it will open a browser and you can buy g1c with steam walet taken me 2 hours so find a way to buy a sub with there broken payment system

cr4kh3dd

cr4kh3dd

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 28-December 14

ive tried to click on marketplace like you said but still wont give me the option

Esther

Esther

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4279 posts
  • Joined 21-May 11

Try to start Fallen Earth through Steam and not through the GamerFirst's Launcher a.k.a Fallen Earth Launcher.

If you start Fallen Earth through Steam, then go to the marketplace, select your items and "complete order" then you should be allowed to pay with the steam wallet.

Hopefuly I could help you guys, if not then please let me know.

-Esther

WngO77I.png  You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein  | 

izLYWoA.png    Clan Progression | Haircuts and haircut colors | New mission typest70C8a9.png  

Red

Red

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 15-June 14

Try to start Fallen Earth through Steam and not through the GamerFirst's Launcher a.k.a Fallen Earth Launcher.

If you start Fallen Earth through Steam, then go to the marketplace, select your items and "complete order" then you should be allowed to pay with the steam wallet.

Hopefuly I could help you guys, if not then please let me know.

-Esther

Well this did not help at all. The Complete Order option is not available at all. I been trying for months to make it work but it seems they have removed the steam wallet payment option. i don't know if this works in Apb Reloaded. It might be there but in this game is not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users