3 replies to this topic

HighPriestKraken

HighPriestKraken

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined 11-May 12
My base is working with the Saints old UI mod which can be found somewhere in this forum

Just download and unzip into your FE skins folder. Get into game and load skin. You will have to manually move the dot to center of your cross-hair (drag the grey-black spot until you get the dot lined up). Fairly simple.. Now if you don't like the ice style UI I choose then you can just duplicate any one of the standard UI and copy 5 files into them from the modded UI Those are grfx_game.wwm(yes to replace), grfx_gui.wwm(replace), wnd.ini(replace) and grfx_game_mod.tga and grfx_game_mod2.tga

Now for the inherent problems first is the scope magnification for the most part will not work as usual. The only work around I have found is moving the scope off of the scroll wheel onto some other key combination. Secondly is you can't click through where the UI is even if it is transparent. The odd work around is in combat mode you pointer is set in the center of the crosshair if you are close enough to the clickable object the pointer will appear and you will be able to click though the UI. The third thing is if you use the double mouse button to move you can occasionally latch onto the dot UI and move it. You will have to set it back into place

HighPriestKraken

HighPriestKraken

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined 11-May 12
basic dot with opaque stats

Posted Image

HighPriestKraken

HighPriestKraken

Grunt