116 replies to this topic

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
And for Shiu's sake and the intent of this thread, I contain my trash-talk to other threads. This thread is simply about posting clan lore and history, so if you want the story known, please post it.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

IIRC Cheese was near dead when TB was formed and although dominated by CHOTA, were not single faction. We actually took significant pride in our single faction status because, as you know, triads/omni factions were the norm. Also, TB was always in a difficult situation regarding faction pvp. Our 2 shoulder factions (vista, trav) were the the dominant forces and at war with each other. We allied with Wolves because we had a history in that clan (although very brief). Truth be told, after Wolves quit FE and TB allied with Saint, CHOTA pvp was more enjoyable (from a factional POV).

TB was at most average in effectiveness in PvP, but that's what made the fights so fun. Opie and I expended much effort getting the Rper/Pvers to join up for a few fights that usually resembled the antics from a Keystone Cops movie (with all the laughs included). Fun times (I'm mean, who would not want to star in a Keystone Cops flick!). We never took win/loses that seriously, except for guarding our beloved CHOTA town.

Well for a lot of clans at the time 'triad' was a way to allow more people in but still sticking to lore. A lot were very heavy 1 faction and a sprinkling of their shoulders. It's why I mentioned cheese they were dominantly chota but allowed a couple trav alts. And if the old forums were up I'm sure there were a couple chota clans but never really pvp orientated(or not long). And well omni...sadly was what happened due to the faction skills...most of the omni clans all started as factional clans but changed when they realized the difference between omni/faction and how little faction meant(hell wolves even tried to go back to vista but ended up giving up and a number quitting purely because their main enemy was saints so they were essentially forced lightbearer).

Yeap and that's the best way to approach pvp here tbh. Glad you guys had fun with it at the end of the day that is all that matters.

Heretic
Nysak

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
If anyones intetested ill give à detailed story of Le Cartel

(as im glad to be back among the People that showed me pvp first :-))

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
The people CLAMOUR for a detailed story of Le Cartel!!!! I speak for the people!!!!!

DLBanner1.jpg

Junk Razor

Junk Razor

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Joined 01-November 12
Some great names (of toons and clans) have been mentioned in this thread. I decided to add my humble handful of memories (mainly because there's one name that hasn't been mentioned yet - and definitely should be ;). See below)

I stated playing FE in Oct 2012, after browsing the Internet looking for something like "Fallout online". It has been already F2P era for FE, so I downloaded the game… and that was it! I started in Midway and loved the scavenging, crafting and lvl-ing of all tradeskills. I still remember when I found my first piece of scrap glass (so I had 50% of mats for some low-lvl goggles! :Ha Ha Ha: ) I was sooo happy! :cheer: (That feeling of joy will remain one my good gaming-related memories for the rest of my life). Technically, it wasn’t the first MMO I played, but other MMOs were rather “single-player MMOs" ;) FE was the first game in which I really interacted with other players, joined discussions and so long… I leveled my Junk Razor toon up to something like lvl 40 (and in a meantime decided to join Enforcers).

1st Canyon Academy

I was doing missions is S1, when I heard about something called “Crafters Market”. Luckily that time the event was taking place on some plateau around the Watchtower. So I went there, did some socializing, took part in trivia games (at that time Deneghra used to run those) and so long. At some point I was approached by some Enforcer fellow called Rowdy Ronny. Although I turned down many invites before, I decided to give this “1st Canyon Academy” a try. And that was definitely a good decision! A great time with great folks, lots of PvE, some occasional RP, helping newbies, convoys to S2 for Crafters Market – the 1st CA at its best (there was also sister-clan the 1st Canyon Army – it was supposed to be more PvP-oriented). The clan fitted perfectly my gameplay style and I learned a lot (also by asking noobish questions like “Ronny, is it possible to set up a harvester INSIDE the keep?” :lol: ) I also started my pistol build/melee toon Junk Slasher (Traveller).

However, “all good things must come to an end”. The time came when FE wasn’t the only post-apocalyptic MMO on the market. At some point Ronny and most of 1st CA active 55’s moved to play RUST. So, basically the clan died from “natural causes”... (Although some remnants are still active – I see John Wolfson around the OP still bearing the proud banner of the 1st CA :piratesword: )

Drifters

At the beginning of 2014 I decided that it is time to look for some other place to go. I was looking for some long-term established clan, PvE, laid-back and so long. So I joined the Drifters. Tumbleweed Ted has already posted here and I must say my time with them was also great! Doing bosses and missions together, great folks, helpful fellow-crafters and all that. However, at some point my interest in FE started to wane, so I was AWOL for a couple of months. When I came back the clan was dead, with some members occasionally login-in.

Nowadays I still run around as a Drifters member. But I mostly log-in for the Outpost “lag-fest”, and apart from that I AFK to farm DT in some obscure keep or join BS just to do the same. I observe the dwindling FE population with sadness and I’m waiting if situation improves (or the game dies completely).

I joined the game relatively late when compared to all folks posting here, but I still managed to experience the FE in the last phase of its “Golden Age” – with many new players coming, Crafters Markets, player-organised events, convoys for newbies to S2, full raids in S2/S3 Progress Towns, teams queuing for G.O.R.E. bosses (poor Crabba harvested by 2 teams..) and so long…

I know it's just a faction of your Veteran experience, but still: good times they were, good times... :)

Edited by Junk Razor, 08 September 2014 - 10:43 AM.

Junk Razor.......... Junk Slasher.......... Junkie Girl

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
GREAT post, Junk! Our motivation for finding FE were exactly the same! I haven't tried Rust, but I am an FE addict and also gt in on the tail end of the "golden days" of FE....good times....

DLBanner1.jpg

Mordos Pride

Mordos Pride

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-September 14
Hi! I am Mordo Riggs and Marcey Jax, along with my newly leveled character, woosh woosh.

DESEPERADO: Marcey is my first character, and whilst leveling, I met a few cool people along the way, so we decided to start a small clan some may or may not know about, Desperado. It did not last long, as not many new clans do.

I was clanless for quite some time after Desperado disbanded, until I decided to look for a new clan.

RAGE: It is where I am now and plan to be! When I started to look for a clan, not many traveler clans were and are still around. One day, I met a really cool dude by the name of Airbender, we chatted then a *ding* went off in my head. :)

That's basically it though, not much to tell but I wanted to particitpate ^o^

Edited by Mordos Pride, 09 September 2014 - 09:09 AM.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
I'll take it, Mordos! Thanks for posting!

DLBanner1.jpg

Wiichita

Wiichita

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11
Ok, short and sweet. (to see if anyone remembers these old clans)

Invicta
S.A.M.C.R.O.
The Dreadnaughts (not sure how it was actually spelled)
The Badgers
NFPD
Iron Sights

and many more RP clans I've seemed to have lost track off. Wichi was a member of all but the last one.

Edited by Wiichita, 09 September 2014 - 05:22 PM.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Please tell us newer players more, sir...I know I want to know, and this thread is all about that! Please feel free to elaborate and go into detail....I really want to leave a record for newer players coming into FE.

DLBanner1.jpg

Quite Simpleton

Quite Simpleton

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 14-May 14
Oh cool, been waiting for something like this haha.

So, my first pvp toon, Simpleton Mcgee, is a story in itself.
1)I was in Game Over for a very long time, and still love those guys, but sadly never got to pvp with the old game over pvpers (electrolux, saki, gosar, aroa, nicky heat, and syd) before everybody went their own ways.

2) So the wives was fun while it lasted, because I was still learning pvp. We pvped every day for a few months and a friend I met back in my game over days joined the clan from wander, Demon Blades. We had lots of great fun with the wives, until one day Demon left and said he wanted his own clan, and wives didn't like that so much. They trolled him, so I left with no regrets and fought them as if I hadn't known them.

3)Once me and Demon left wives, we started a clan called Wargasm. Some members came and went, but it was never meant to be a big clan. We allied with all of CHOTA faction after I changed from vista to CHOTA, and had really great fun with Condemned, and Dark Vengence's clan No Limits.

4)So, Demon blades eventually left the game, and I still wanted to pvp so I went about finding a new clan, which is where No Limits came in. I had already known Sexy Scylla previously from Wives, and he convinced me to join with DV, Cuzza, Christina Croft, and Laggestgirl. Members of course came and went, but No Limits died out a bit so I left.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jane Thekiller is my 2nd pvp toon, and also I nice little story.
1)Again, started in Game Over

2)Again, was in wives

3) Went back to Game Over after the "incident" with the wives, and leveled up to 55 to have my first pure pistol toon. During this time, I met Angel Link again after a long time, and he wanted me to join a clan called "Skittles Gang". I joined but did not stay, as it was not my cup of tea.

4)This is where it gets really interesting. I got my hands on a name change, and wanted to stir things up a bit, so I name changed and joined a little clique by the name "Ynbot", under the name Kynbot. I still wasn't very good of a pistoleer, but can't win 'em all right? We had a good run, getting a few more people to join, but died out after, well, I'll let you figure it out.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it xP
If I make you mad that's okay, it just means you can't handle mah sweg!

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Dang it, Simple...nice post! No Limits was a good CHOTA clan, but for me...well..Scylla and I got along like oil and water, so my time there was always borrowed. But it was fun for a bit...Why u never join xXx, Kilo and Rubie's clan? Leaving CHOTA was tough..after all, I made some good friends there...but Vista is home...United Federation Forces...Crouching Tiger...Rebel Yell (Heretic)...can't see myself ever leaving again, barring un-natural circumstances...

DLBanner1.jpg

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Ok, short and sweet. (to see if anyone remembers these old clans)

Invicta
S.A.M.C.R.O.
The Dreadnaughts (not sure how it was actually spelled)
The Badgers
NFPD
Iron Sights

and many more RP clans I've seemed to have lost track off. Wichi was a member of all but the last one.

Only I hadn't heard of or seen was The Badgers but I believe that was a nickname for the NFPD people if I remember right. Good to see you are still active.

Heretic
Nysak

Quite Simpleton

Quite Simpleton

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 14-May 14

Dang it, Simple...nice post! No Limits was a good CHOTA clan, but for me...well..Scylla and I got along like oil and water, so my time there was always borrowed. But it was fun for a bit...Why u never join xXx, Kilo and Rubie's clan? Leaving CHOTA was tough..after all, I made some good friends there...but Vista is home...United Federation Forces...Crouching Tiger...Rebel Yell (Heretic)...can't see myself ever leaving again, barring un-natural circumstances...

Oh yeah! I did join rubie and syd's clan for a long while as well after No Limits.

And yeah, really great times in No Limits :) I remember one fight in foothills where we had maybe 5 people. Vistas were cooped up in the keep they had just taken, and this was the time when Contract Killers still ran about the wasteland. So while we were fighting off horde's of wives and mommy, CK came along, as well as madsideswipe, so was quite the handful for 5 people. We pulled it off with flying colors though, because we eventually got bored enough fighting them that we left to go take another keep xD

Edited by Jane Thekiller, 10 September 2014 - 05:13 AM.

If I make you mad that's okay, it just means you can't handle mah sweg!

JaxDye

JaxDye

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

To clarify xXx, this was always Kilo's clan. I moved Rubie over when Condemned went AWOL but I was unfortunately not very active in FE during that time. I mention this so Kilo gets all the glory (or blame :o ). Ok, back to lurking!

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
I HATE it when Syd Frisco gets a hold of Jax's computer and posts...I wish he'd go back to his life of stealing diamonds and jet-setting all over the world!

DLBanner1.jpg

Wiichita

Wiichita

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11
To reply to those curious...
Invicta was one of the largest, if not the largest, most active RP clan of the past. I believe at least 50, if not close to 100 members. A multi-faction clan, minus Enforcers. It was biker based, lead by none other than Reaper, who is the owner of the Fallen Earth Roleplayers (FERP) website. I was a member of this clan for well over two years.

SAMCRO was another biker based clan. Small unit, with the main group being characters from the show, placed within the wasteland. Fun group.

Dreadnoks. (I finally found how they spelled it) Was a weird, but fun offtake on criminals, in a sort of Zombified state, lead by Jason Vader, who DJ'd one of the longest running radio stations and would host parties in Oilville weekly.

Badgers, and NFPD... both the same unit... sort of. It started as the Badgers, but when the original leaders left, was reformed as NFPD. Your basic cops, that didn't force laws as heavy as "The Bronze", aka Enforcers.

Iron Sights... Longest running biker clan. The true 1%ers. Hardcore biker philosophy. Would host weekly "rides", in which dozens of folks would mount on bikes, and travel around the map, ending in a unknown to them location (group leader only knew) for a massive party, biker style.

I've just returned to the game, after being away almost a year or more. Only one I see still active is the NFPD. I heard Sights still runs occasional rides, but I can not confirm this.

Edited by Wiichita, 10 September 2014 - 01:34 PM.

Wiichita

Wiichita

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11
Another one from the past that I just discovered last night that is still active today...

Tribal Blood.
CHOTA based clan. I was not a member, but have many of RP friends who are.

Edited by Wiichita, 10 September 2014 - 01:30 PM.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Ah...good posts, Wiichita!

DLBanner1.jpg

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
ISMC rides were Awesome

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Finally got to go on my first ISMC ride back in November, and it was all I hoped it would be...just waiting for my 1% patch in the mail now!

DLBanner1.jpg

BunnyStyle

BunnyStyle

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-November 14

Really?

BunnyStyle

BunnyStyle

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-November 14

I thought all comunication had died on Fallen...

Op Hooligan

Op Hooligan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Joined 24-May 14
Ok, I thought I'd share my stories of the wastes a little.

Joined FE shortly after the steam release, and fell in love with the community.
Stuck around going solo til around level 15 or so, then met a guy and joined his clan. (Forgot the name of the leader and the clan. D; ) Anywho, in this clan I met one of my best friends (Legendaryarmy) and we kinda kicked it off since then.

Me and him have switched leading clans since then, and probably been in around 10 since that first clan. The memorable ones I can recall were first, Legends Reborn (Disbanded) lead by Legendaryarmy, then ScorpTek (Disbanded) lead by Darkcyborg (Funny story, dark was a former recruit of me and legend, he made his clan and we greatly accepted his invite into Scorptek), then Reborn Order (Disbanded) lead by me.

After Reborn order died out, I didn't want to lead any more clans, as I had lead many in the past and wanted to focus on other things IRL. Anywho, I met Strelis Night and we decided to join the NCR. I met up with strelis's 2iC Holy Elite and we became real close, trusting friends. At the time strelis was inactive and the NCR needed to expand. The other HRs were becoming inactive just as NCR was reaching its prime. So I was nominated to become the new president of the NCR. So it was a long 20 days before strelis was auto-demoted and I took his place. NCR was good for a few months until it started to decline. I took a small break from FE (2 weeks maybe) and it was totally inactive when I returned. So I put it on hold and then headed into SOC. (I'd known the leader of SOC for about a year and we had a dance off of about 10v10 when I was leader of Reborn Order) I decided to leave SOC after an HR from NCR became active and said he wanted to make a clan. I said I'd help him out and since we're both huge fallout fans and wanted a crafting clan Crimson Caravan was born! (We wanted to be gun runners, but the name was taken. QQ ) so, that's all of my clan history.

I hope you enjoyed. And props to everyone who has supported me along the way with my wishes and goals!
Check out my steam guides (Op's guide to quick chips, Op's guide to character builds)
<3

Op Hooligan, Jugg Hooligan, Op Crafter, Salty Sjel, Im Fine, Big Juicy

Reroll Patrol

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Nice history and thanks for adding to the lore!

DLBanner1.jpg

Mar1boro420

Mar1boro420

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11

noone here to represent the old Ravenwood Division, holla!

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Please post your lore and history, then...this thread is all about leaving a record for future players!

DLBanner1.jpg

TheInjustices

TheInjustices

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 17-August 11

Lot's of good and hilarious times with Heretic...and a lot of reminder's of how little I was liked when i was in Saints lol.

Wait you got kicked out of Saints!? Haha man I was gone for a long time. Well those of us on the dark side didn't mind you :P
I remember when I was talking to you about theorycrafting after the new combat patch, you always seemed like a cool dude to me.

Haha god I offer a formal apology to everyone who ever dealt with my trolling, I was an immature 16 year old xD

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

1) I was never subject to your trolling, but thank you...

2) Inane is still a cool dude...

3) While you're on, how about posting some lore?

DLBanner1.jpg

TheInjustices

TheInjustices

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 17-August 11

Haha oh god where to begin...

I ran solo up until around level 20 ish where I finally gave into the invite spam and joined 1st Canyon Army.
After that myself and several others convinced many of the high ranking officers to leave and form Feral, an all Vista pvp clan.
I was the first Vista to hit 720k and attain the 720k faction suit.

Feral initially rolled with only lightbearers and chotas but then due to awful server politics the Chotas decided to ally with Techs and left Vista with only one shoulder. Eventually a bunch of our members ended up turning Lightbearer due to the sheer amount of Chota and Traveler kills; it caused an internal dispute that fractured the clan and most left to go play World of Tanks, APB, and League of Legends. The remaining members just rolled with the newly formed (arguably stolen) Heretic and our newest friends Kyasuka, Subashii and Aikina from Covert Ops. Due to some of our former clanmates moving to Heretic (Jack Goff from 1CA, Rivga from 1CA, ex-Feral) it seemed like the only natural move. It became clear that everyone who was fighting Saints was going to end up lightbearer so I had to start grinding Chota faction in order to keep my Vista status >.> 

Eventually the Saints decided to give SWTOR a shot so Heretic decided to follow them over (lol). This lead to a severe drop in pvp in FE and ultimately the demise of Feral. I then moved my Chota crafter (Johnny Rottentooth) and my Vista riflewoman (Ada Loveless) into the wonderful Last Rangers (a Vista triad dedicated to pve/social, lead by the awesome Darow and several other ex-Wolves of War). Ada has since been moved back into what is now the storage clan, Feral.

After that I played SWTOR for a few months, lost contact with Heretic, CO, and Last Rangers. If S**tlord, Jack, Gradual, Scope and Rivga are still out there I'd love to get in vent and catch up with those guys, always was a fun time.

I was also very briefly a tech in Tesla Industries on Johnny before I started flipping the wheel (as you needed to do in order to get AP back in the day).

That's a short summary of my playing this game from early 2010 into 2011. I watched most of the old guard leave the game, watched level cap increase, the combat system change. A lot of nostalgia. This post is an organizational nightmare :[ kind of stream of consciousness writing to be honest. But that's my experience, I honestly never expected this game to make it this far past f2p so gratz guys!

Posted Image

PokPaul

PokPaul

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 11-June 14

Not sure if the SOC Op mentioned above is Special Operations Command (think so, seem to remember him in clan chat, but my memory, lol), but as the the current leader I'll put in what I know, which isn't much.

A little over a year ago I went to see my step-son who was playing on his computer and I saw a toon with a rifle on his back bent down harvesting, with his horse behind him.  My spidey-senses were tingling and I looked into the game, and was disappointed to find it a MMO, as I despised the genre generally.  Can't really remember why, I think that I found it emblematic of the console-itis that had been ruining the depth of the types of PC games I liked.

Anyway, I was interested enough to download it and play ftp, and got hooked.  It was huge, I spent hours just roaming the countryside on my horse, climbing mountains because they were there.  The character system had skill, abilities and CRAFTING, OMG SO MUCH CRAFTING, and I was able to appreciate a depth that was all too lacking in other so-called RPG games.  

I spent a while just doing everything on my own, ignorant of all the multiplayer aspects of the game, pure personal PvE.  When I received a clan invite, I accepted, as I thought it might be nice to explore a bit the social aspect of the game.  It was called the Golden Wolf, IIRC, but after the invite there was never any communications of any kind.  At some point I figured out clan chat existed and tried to contact someone, to no success.  Since I was really just into FE for the single-player experience it didn't bother me much, and then I got an e-mail that the clan had died.

Then I was invited to join Special Operations Command, and boy was that a different story.  I was about lvl 15 at that time, still farting around in S1.  Liru Miru was clan leader, and boy was it an active clan, clan chat was always full of stuff, often silly stuff involving Liru force-feeding cookies to various clannies, some light bdsm usually involving Yaffa, but also lots of advice and offers of help.  I remember after joining the clan message mentioned the Sunday 2 p.m. instacraft party, which was a weekly event; I didn't know what that was but I knew I damn well wanted to go!  Then after the party a prison raid!  This was great stuff!

For many months this went on, I was still very slowly levelling (took me 10 months to do it, no power-levelling here, missions and crafting) and exploring the world.  It was obvious that the senior clan members had been playing FE and known each other for a very long time: Fergus (and his five or six alts), Brelemorele, Mschicknorris, Yaffa (Elie and Nikki, IIRC), JennaBurb (Mrs Liru), Skavurska, and many more.  A great many in-jokes and references I didn't and still don't understand.

We had a clan website, Fergus was leading a team of PvP babies for which I created Pokejohn, my PvP alt, and it was a great time, at least for me :)  I got the impression a few things had happened but wasn't high up enough in the hierarchy or long enough in the tooth to know about them, other than our vaults got robbed two times that I know about, the second time it's my understanding that the perpetrator was identified as the leader of another clan.

Then things started to peter out around December I believe, Liru was less active then finally went away altogether due to rl stuff, Fergus stopped playing FE, and many other folks either stopped playing or left the clan.  Mrs Liru did her best to keep things together, then she too had to stop playing, and asked me to take over as I was one of the more active and nice players left.  By that time SOC was a shell of its former glory, but I'll keep her together best I can.

Sorry there's not much lore here, big names dropping, but I miss my friends and former clannies and they deserve a mention as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also hoping one of them might add some more lore, as I don't know the history of SOC prior to my joining it, but there must be some good stories because there were 2,000+ members when I joined, and plenty of characters and old hands.

Your friendly neighbourhood quartermaster.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Ah...Yaffa! Yaffa just joined Guardian and I must say, livened the joint up quite a bit! I Luvz Yaffa to death! Good post. Thanks for sharing some lore about a clan not a lot of us know much about. I hope you get the opportunity to make it come alive again. If you need any help in-game, feel free to PM me!

DLBanner1.jpg

Sydzus

Sydzus

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Joined 07-August 13
Came across this thread, and as I sit bored at work with a patient sleeping, might as well give it a go (don't mind mistyping, I'm on mobile)

Well my story is broken down with parts I guess haha

DJ Mbenga (Spring 2011)
I actually started playing this game as a result of me and a then-girlfriend binging on Fallout 3 and NV sessions. We started out leveling and getting recruited by Smokers for about 2 days (left because she wasn't a fan of endorsing "bad health labeling" lol). I ended up getting picked up by a trav clan called Starfire. They helped us level to 50, then I went solo (guild and relationship wise). I got picked up wandering around by Ruma Lutka to Lowland Raiders, a small PvP clan who was mainly just CpG, Ruma, Makeuzu and myself. I got to 55 and began the making of the PvP god that's known today as Sydzus :P. After the whole bit, we broke apart after the formation of Damage Incorporated, so Makeuzu and I went to Game Over. We PvPd for them until Electrolux gosh darned us over and we jumped ship to Felony as part of their mega-trav PvP force. After a while, being big male wasn't cutting it, and thus was born the ERP King.

Syd Frisco (Summer 2012)
Here was the ultimate small fem being made. I speed leveled and jumped right into PvP as a nonfaction soloer in Deadfall if I remember right. I was melee at the time and caught the attention of my "brother" Dezzie after a couple fights :D. He asked me to join him in making a LB clan with close ties to Red Alert called RA, essentially the English division of Red Alert. This clan flourished for a long time, where I met Sean Mac, Aspin Stargazer and my friend for all these years Sierra Foxtrot known now as Ting <3. This eventually broke up when Dezzie joined Crouching Tiger, leaving me to make a new clan of LB PvPers called Red Cross. We rekt people considering our size lol, was fun fun. After that fell over, I flipped Vista and joined Wander lol, that's enough said about that. I spent a couple weeks with Aspen and Vincent Cross (unknowingly of course) as a trio in TC before I flipped back to LB and went into TC as a mercenary. I then caught the attention of Dreaming Shadows, clan made up of Aleisa Karter, Viola White, Loleatta, Niki and Scrubba. This was a fun time, kinda took TC over with small teams lol. From here, I quit the game for a couple months. When I came back, I decided to start over, coming to my third toon.

Kilo Spectra (now known as III Xvi)
While I came back on Syd Frisco as a PvEr with Game Over, I made a secret alt to PvP. Starting from level 1, I cofounded what is now Wives of Abraham Lincoln, me being one of the first 4 members. I ran with this secret toon till 55, making rumors that I came back, only to be reached out by Condemned to join their PvP forces. Also during this time, Alisha Kim took an interest in me so I also joined Crouching Tiger on a level 35 to help control S2 and S3.

Kami Kyu (Known as Dyzelo now, spring 2014)
This was my dedicated pistoleer that made me what I am now. I raise this toon through Condemned with the help of Fly, Ting and CC. Essentially after Condemned I made or was apart of Chota clans (xXx, No Limits, HT, etc.) I eventually joined Cartel for a push in PvP until we had been busy with IRL. I then quit the game, only coming online every so often. My story ends to where I am, an officer in Crouching Tiger

Syd Frisco * Dyzelo * DJ Mbenga * III Xvi

Condemned * Crouching Tiger * Le Cartel

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Took you long enough to post something...if this was meant as a birthday gift to me, you are over a month late... ^_^

Thanks for putting the lore down, Syd...love to hear from the Tigers and as a record for newer players, this wouldn't be complete without a few posts from CT!

DLBanner1.jpg

Tomerant

Tomerant

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 06-May 14

Great topic ^^

Nothing much to say about me, I'm a guy that somehow lost his account and gotta start all over again. Full story on that in General section of forum. 

I'll edit this post or maybe do another post to bump the topic up later and add my story when it gets more developed.

Right now I'm just wandering alone while doing usual stuff.

Nothing fancy to write here, so I'll let it develop and go than come back to write it here.

Enjoyed reading your stuff and once again /clap to OP for great idea to start such topic.

Elvedin Semanic - solo roamer of Grand Canyon

Tomerant - storage boyo

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Why, thank you, kind sir! Feel free to add your lore at your leisure and welcome back to FE!

DLBanner1.jpg

Hark

Hark

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined 08-May 13

...I have many many names.  But you will see me under the ...um   ...whats my clan name again?  Meh  it matter snot.  Yes SNOT! I made SNOT in GtaV.  The name tho is "WatchMePokeUnDi"  U=you n=In D=the i=eye.  Fits good too.  Not a space left to put anymore font.   ...AND we stalk that red head.  Dont tell er tho.  She dose not know yet.  *puts on a red wig and goes off to mingle with the crowd of leftovers that the lag monster spit back*

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users