116 replies to this topic

Scrubb

Scrubb

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 30-June 12
First started out in a few tech clans for about a year, names I cannot remember :(
One day on my big male was my first time in a real 55 pvp zone ( I hid in s3 for a bit), I was going to cap a keep in tc , when I run into Heretic,along with other LBs vs Saints! I ended up attempting to run into the war that was going on when I just got ABSOLUTELY wrecked. I rage quit never wanting to play again.
A short while after GORE came out I got bored one day and tried the game out once again, this time going VISTA! This is when I met Alesia Karter. I saw him pvping in Foothills, he was what I wanted to be in pvp. A few days later I joined Dreaming Shadows :) It's where I met a really good friend of mine Miss Niki and can't forget loleatta.
When Dreaming Shadows died I went chota where I talked to (I thought legendary pvp'er at the time) Chrispy Cream. After talking and pvping with them a few days I was invited to Condemned where I made a lot of good friends. I was in condemned for a long while when I decided it was time to change it up.
Damage Incorporated, it wasn't exactly a long stay but it sure was a fun time while it lasted, not much to say.
Heretic, after damage split I went to heretic for a bit, but Alesia Karter came back!
Dreaming Shadows (again), this time we went enfo, old friends joined again along with my good friend Ailu! We had a fun time fighting condemned while it lasted!
Crouching Tiger, missing my old friends I joined CT when Alisha Kim came back, not much to say here, did not last long.
Now I ended back up in Heretic where I have great fun and met really good people! Still enjoying the fights we do have!

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
And we share a lot of history, Scrubbs, as we have been in THREE top PvP clans together! I always seem to be coming in when you're leaving! Thank you for the invite back to Crouching Tiger. I just wish it had been like it was before.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Thanks, Inane! Great post! Your experience in Saints was kinda like my last one in CT..."you're staying Vista, so you're not staying CT...". It's the first time I was basically told I had to leave a clan...it sorta hurt, especially considering the clan. But oh well...I told Nebby I wanted to stay until they shut the server down. Since I am, I want to be a Vista, like I started, the day it happens.

Wish it was that simple haha.

Heretic
Nysak

Mashed

Mashed

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Joined 02-July 12
May as well share my FE story.

It started out with my first toon Potatoess, i was invited by Smokers to join CHOTA because i was looking for a faction with the least population at the time, from there i made it to lvl 55 and started PvPin' to be told i may as well make a female toon so at a event i met Peace Maker and Plz and made my new toon and joined Wander for the VEESTAAA

After a while of being in there me and my good friend Crazmatic started having issues in the clan with Peace so we decided to leave and join the LB's and start doing PvP on a bigger scale i then joined my favorite clan to date, FALLEN HEROS Lots of great memorys with those guys Fallen Duck, Check Engine Light, Dezzie, Crazmatic, Anteros.

I took a short break, to come back to see the clan had crashed and FALLEN HEROS was no more, This made me sad so i started playing actively again and started to PvP more then one horribal night i was passed out drunk in a wal-mart freezer were Jdred, mommylord and paced found me, they had asked me to join Heretic i told them to go to hell, So they devised a plan to get me in trapping me into the clan by feeding me Oreos as payment for my service,but in all honestly these guys right here are pretty damn cool, that about sums it up cheers to all the good friends and memorys that have been made over these past years! Cheers to all the old bros and the new ones as well! Heretic is the worst clan in game, but we have some prett hella mad cool people that roll with us.

Posted Image
" Da Whistles go WHEWW WHEWWW ."

Hot Box

Hot Box

Initiate

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14
Killer Red- Wives, Murder Incorporated, The Gank Squad, Murder Incorporated, Contract Killers <3, Poker, Skittles Gang :D , 666 :P then i got the ban hammer :o

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Mashed, great post! Thanks for the lore. Hot Box, sorry about the ban, I didn't know. Keep the lore coming, people. Keep FE alive and kicking!

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
The Concept: From Rags to Riches

I started this game a few years back with an Avatar named Ifgodownedguns. Guns was a cute Enforcer I had made simply because I aimed to get into the lore of the Enforcer's. I liked their goal and enjoyed the storyline plot. Guns[With the help of one of Fallen Earth's 1st player's from Alpha, Tynquer] slowly became my first 55 unit I assembled as I worked my way through Fallen Earth. And back then I played Guns because I was enjoying Fallen Earth. Not grinding for hours for one useless gun or anything painful like that. Guns was my 1st and final toon I played where my goal in FE was to have fun doing what I wanted to do: Explore the wastes and build some friends. Of course back then I was just a child whom didn't make friends well but the ambitions were there.

Then came Execution Theory. Execution Theory was built as my extension into the social world of FE and it's community[Ironic considering his name]. E-Theory not only refined my social talents in Fallen Earth he was a perfect test platform for many other toons I would build. Execution Theory was my original foundation for every build I assembled over the next year. E-Theory tested over 183 builds designed to kill I had thought of and that was one of the reasons I gave him a 'Theory' in his name. Kind of a poetic name. And not only was he the foundation for my build testing he was my trial toon for testing my hands at the markets of Fallen Earth. After 4 months of failure in that area I finally started to understand the markets and quickly amassed a fortune[It was a lot back then] Of 4-5Y on that toon. I made enough chips on ET to not only fuel my development and research into Fallen Earth's gameplay but also my interests in collecting rare items in-game[He's the reason I have over 25 Jaunty Fedora's locked up in my wares]. Nowadays 4-5Y I spend every couple days but back then when one Red Key was 4-7R that was a fortune. And I was proud of it :) This is where my clan I came to be loyal to moved in. The (Hero) clan [which was forged by one of FE's oldest players whom invited me] helped me not only develop Guns but also gave me access to crafting manuals and information about the game I never knew about. This wasn't my 1st clan[Which sadly I can't remember anymore] but it is the clan I have followed through with even though it's died out with only a few players left I will remain loyal to.

Here is where I created 87 Different Lvl 55's[Respeccing was too expensive Q.Q and I could build a 55 in a few days]. They're all various and mostly nameless units I created with the sole purpose of testing my ideas as the game progressed. It took me about 8 Months to create and develop all of these toons but they're all retired and while important to my quest of testing never really went out into the social part of the game. They were shadow builds I created in solo grinds or nameless units [Like D3M0 Explozions was one of them which was a Demolitions build... Failed sadly lol]

Then came The Concept. Concept is the result of all of my testing put together to create one of the strongest PvE units[Made with a few PvP builds in mind] I have ever created. Carrying the ability to solo world bosses in all counties[which for me was an achievement] and carry many players through S1+ dungeons Concept is, in all reality, my shining crown when it comes to PvE combat[And PvP potential even though I have no interest in that]. Even now Concept undergoes a build change about once or twice a month and makes me smile even more so to see the result :) And by this point I not only had a fine grasp of the market but coupled with the many friends I had made along the road to respec I now have contacts and connections in just about every aspect of the game. Because of this With Concept Alone I have amassed a wealth of 734.14Y[To the date of this post give or take a few reds] that unfortunately has to be scattered across my alts to prevent loss of chips[After hearing the rumors of chips being removed from accounts because you went over the limit I refuse to take risks] and aim to make it to one billion chips[I found out I wasn't the 1st to do this so there went that dream but I'll still go for it! >:U]. Now able to do what I want when I want in FE I just come in to have fun and help. Unfortunately by this point the fun I had when I played on guns exists only in memory. I still have a blast on Concept but somewhere along the line I miss experiencing new things and discovering so many cool places in Fallen Earth's wasteland. One day I hope I will be able to explore and enjoy Fallen Earth once again rather then continue stacking chips and waiting for something to happen.

And that is my history[As short as I can make it lol] I can assure you the child who played my previous avatars and the man who plays Concept are two beings entirely[Metaphorically speaking. This is still my account]. And I will play Fallen Earth until the day the server's shut down. Why? Because Fallen Earth was the 1st MMO I committed myself to[I jumped MMO's every 3-4 Mos. before all of this] and even now when the server's are empty and there's nothing to do I find myself coming back to Fallen Earth. No matter what FE holds in the future this Green Machine[Lol fun nickname a friend gave me before she retired from FE] will still be present.

D: All that typing has made me thirsty ima get me a drink. Ciaossu Wastelanders. :D

Edit: I got my drink now where was I... oh yeah! My thanks to everyone I know that helped me get here especially Condemned and CT. Oh and Nysek. You guys fueled my understanding of the game's mechanics and I appreciate your assistance. :>

Edited by The Concept, 21 July 2014 - 12:05 AM.

" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Incredible post, Concept! Thank you for taking the time and effort! A lot of history and lore went into making your toon what it is today. And if you ever feel like spreading the wealth, look me up in-game! Keep it coming, peeps...this has far exceeded what I wanted to do and has become YOUR thread...

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Incredible post, Concept! Thank you for taking the time and effort! A lot of history and lore went into making your toon what it is today. And if you ever feel like spreading the wealth, look me up in-game! Keep it coming, peeps...this has far exceeded what I wanted to do and has become YOUR thread...

With enough motivation you can pull off almost anything. People claim only the PvPers can make it big so my story needed to be spoken. Besides this was a fun post enjoyed reading and adding my own :)
" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
I believe more players are known for their social interaction than for their ability to PvP. There are some incredible PvPers that no one has ever really heard of or cares to know because they don't interact with anyone outside of PvP or have negative interaction. On the other hand, there are some famous players who have never engaged in PvP but are wildly popular because of the aid they render to new players. My own involvement with PvP had nothing to do with wanting to be famous on FE. I wanted to learn and master all aspects of this incredible game, something I never did on WoW. Having been a full member of two well-known PvP clans and currently affiliated with a third, I actually find myself wanting to balance out my play, with equal amounts PvP and PvE, with a bit of RP thrown in for good measure. Maybe in the course of all that, and helping new players, I may find myself well-known. Who knows?

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

I believe more players are known for their social interaction than for their ability to PvP. There are some incredible PvPers that no one has ever really heard of or cares to know because they don't interact with anyone outside of PvP or have negative interaction. On the other hand, there are some famous players who have never engaged in PvP but are wildly popular because of the aid they render to new players. My own involvement with PvP had nothing to do with wanting to be famous on FE. I wanted to learn and master all aspects of this incredible game, something I never did on WoW. Having been a full member of two well-known PvP clans and currently affiliated with a third, I actually find myself wanting to balance out my play, with equal amounts PvP and PvE, with a bit of RP thrown in for good measure. Maybe in the course of all that, and helping new players, I may find myself well-known. Who knows?

That may be true but sadly everyone blames the PvP community everytine something goes wrong. They especially have forged this stereotype that only a PvPer can become a 'high roller' in chip count because 'everything caters to PvP'. Respectively I aim to prove that point invalid. I have been asked and sometimes accused of having a PvP toon because Concept seems to 'magically' obtain all the latest and greatest before even the main PvP community can get ahold of them. The PvE community is sadly losing morale and spirit because they aren't able to access these new items without grinding DT. Even I have considered firing up my character planner and forging a tiny avatar for PvP because of the lack in markets for the aspiring PvEer to obtain a strong wealth occasionally. That and I would be lonely in PvP(You soldiers are fairly exclusive :c ) and I dun wanna PvP against the world by myself. But random point aside I assist PvEers in understanding the player market and inform them of future aspects they should invest in :) I want the PvE community to one day understand that anyone can make a fortune from ground zero. I did lol. That and I sell myself to Nysek once a week(he pays a fair price) xD. Joke aside I want the PvE community to understand that it is in fact possible to earn a massive chip count without PvP entirely. That and I couldn't get into the PvP community so I had no other option than to sail the markets lol.

Edited by The Concept, 21 July 2014 - 10:17 PM.

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Hmm.. I think most my lore is in the sparks and ashes journal index but a suppose a little tl;dr doesnt hurt from time to time.

Just coming out of the pod, I got spammed with invites to enforcer clans. I hated blind invites from so many other games I turned on 'reject invites automatically' for about a month before I started looking for player hangouts and clans.

The Dreadnoks were my first clan after scouting around the roleplay joints for a while. My character was a little too weird to fit into the mercenary or biker clans, and a little too violent for the townie and settlement locations. I had a good time hanging out with Jason Vader and Geistig for a good five or six months before they promoted me to RP officer without even asking if I wanted the position. Or even mentioning they were having a meeting about it. I snapped and flipped out on poor Jason and quit shortly afterwards, not feeling I was up to the task back then of being a leader in a roleplay environment.

Avoided clans for a while, trying to find something that I could just hide in for a while to pick up and learn the game from, but I didnt want to be powerleveled so most the normal clans were out of bounds. Hope Springs were doing sort of elitist review processes and despite a couple people asking me to apply, I refused since they were all pretty snooty at the time.

After a while, Despair Springs cropped up from a bunch of other players that were rejected by Hope for being "Too new to the game" and boasted they were going to provide a safe environment for new players and new roleplayers. I was in the clan for about three days before the leaders forcibly promoted me to "Town Council". Again, upset people were trying to force responsibilities I neither wanted nor was prepared for, I flipped my mommy and abandoned them. Later the owners of the clan started attacking me constantly, as well as anyone in their clan who didnt make them the center of attention 100% of the time, and the clan collapsed. Last I heard the co-leader was permanently banned from the game for using 10 different characters to harass someone who had to cancel showing up for a party event.

In time I joined up with The Reavers as they were first starting to prosper and aided setting up the core infrastructure with Aiidoneus. To this day he has my respect and I'm honored to know the player. His Roleplay is pretty damn good and he makes an effort in PVP that I cant really say goes for most roleplayers. In my first year I probably talked to him more than anyone else. However the adult nature of the clan ended up causing me to leave when I had some disagreements about how certain procedures should be done as some of the subject matter made me sick to my stomach. Very dark roleplay, good for the people in to that kind of thing, but I'm just not hard core enough.

I had a brief membership with the Iron Sights Motorcycle Club. I still have an alt in the clan but mostly they're friends and buddies I met through the Browncoats. Both Traveler Families have been greatly kind and helpful to me, even after I left Traveler faction. I spent about two years supporting The Ride that had been started by Invtica back in the day and continued by the ISMC. Any other MMO I've played hasnt beent he same without a weekly Ride of 20+ players headbanging to rock and roll and screaming down the highways looking for a good place to booze up and riot.

In the end however, I spent a lot of time watching PVP and the struggles of the CHOTA under the terms of the old 3 way Faction lead by the Saints. I ended up going CHOTA because the Travelers had too many PVP allies at the time and I wanted to fight people, not shoot someone then have max level characters of a big name PVP clan killing me out of nowhere because I just wanted to play bullet tag with somebody. I ended up talking to Kyotan about this a LOT and wanting to follow him and Aiidoneus into PVP, but my worry that our faction was being crushed under the heel f fpeople who wanted our help without actually giving help in return. The roleplayers had been telling me to hang up my guns, roll over and die when I encountered PVPers and that made me so angry I got up and did something about it.

While Condemned was originally founded by Kyotan and Fairy Godmuther (His main toon name is blocked by forum censors :P) Kyotan's original goal had been just a really small clan of very close friends. I pushed him for invite power and kept pointing out how neither of us could fidn a clan for PVP we were happy with, so we'd have to make one. With connections like Rubie Styles, Miss Behaven, Slaug Sidhe and more names than I can count, we started recruiting people who had enough guts to run into totally outnumbered forces and kept coming back for more instead of running away sobbing after dying twice. The original concept for Condemnd's PVP was a total Suicide Squad, trying all the things we were told never to do in battle. Some of those fights we had, we won entirely because we did things everyone considered too stupid and took them off guard.

Over time I sortof accidentally started recruiting PVPers who were actually GOOD and Condemned started taking off as a real squad under Kyotan's leadership. We took over Haietta and used it for a training ground and income for close to a year before we started getting serious into warfare and making a name for ourselves.

Over time, I did less and less work on the front and more and more in negotiations with other clans, supplying materials for our crafters, and hosting events and recruitment interveiws on a daily basis. After the Saints war however, negotiations with basically ever clan was so chaotic and broken up that I was losing weight from not eating due to patrolling the game 14 hours a day and being unwilling to leave my terminal as long as anyone was in disagreement with anyone else in the faction. Fairy Godmuther and Kyotan ended up forcing me to take a vacation and wouldnt let me play at all until I took some time off to get my health back up and take the game less seriously.

This kind of thing ended up happening fairly regularly, the officership and leadership forcing me to take breaks when I got a little too into watching the map and moving troops. After one of these forced breaks I came back to seeing Kyotan nologner had leadership and inquiries about what was going on were not very pleasing. I'm not going into the drama that developed here for the sake of my fellow members, but I ended up walking out of my own pride and joy in sheer anger and have basically refused to go back ever since.

I am currently leading Psi-Corps, a small omni clan focused around rules and regulations for Telepathy roleplay. Nothing special. Just quiet, out of the way, and mostly just watching people or helping new players.
Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
And that, my friends, is a post I have been waiting for...thanks, Ardenn! I was hoping you would post something! As a former new-gen Condemned, I had a lot of questions about the history and lore of the clan. I'm glad I had the opportunity to hear from one of the cornerstone's of Condemned's history!

DLBanner1.jpg

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
There's a lot more I could say about Condemned, but at this point I only talk about it in roleplay. Shiu keeps hunting me down and asking me a question a day or so. Tricksy woman, how does she keep finding me... XD
Posted Image

Madsideswipe

Madsideswipe

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined 17-May 13
hmm seems odd to me to be asking for players lore in game but o well :P

started in moonlight traders, a tech crafting clan that lasted like 30 secs b4 i left

then to the last christian order an enfo clan and leveled from 1-55 on my man toon there stopped playing when gore patch came out for a few months then came back too see what the gore really did to the FE populations, hey what u know it killed alot of it, then i met finnery and xxzynxx and they tought me to pvp against RA :D been good friends since.

then i got gore for myself with what was the noobiest build around, primal gore melee on a man toon xD and joined The Restored United states a enfo clan and them seemed to be the first enfo clan to actually crossheal and limit their zerg armys to just a few more then the enemy had unlike rfdc who got 20+ to kill 5 heretic/dinc and then qq hacks cus they r that bad

i ended up making my woman toon and joining wives of abe for a while and learned to pistol in that clan, funny ppl even tho most hate them they r very decent

got kicked from wives of abe cus of some minor technical issues with me helping finnery kill them and i later joined bad moons to help fight them in lower sectors for a while

got bored of the same old lowbie vista zerg on wives of abe so moved on to travs and ended up joining dismay for like 30 seconds, it didnt end well xD

stayed alone for a while till shp and fin got in a fight vs a zerg in tc and i went and healed them later that week shp left and drk created the drk side which was very fun indeed and did everything dinc did

the clan then moved to the old better poker led by finnery which could actually fight more then run

upon shps return back to game he picked out the ones he wanted back in dinc from poker so that was my start of dinc :D

then things got bad chloe used speed hacks which were not proud of and lady magora used aim hacks of some sort after leaving dinc and making the ynbot clan to try and troll zyn as well as trying to become allies with dinc which made the true dincs laugh so hard

i later left for a short time cus i got asked to help game overs pvpers (now what are know as the poker fails) to help kill PE, which i did with pleasure till they got all emotional and had a love fest instead of a shoot out which was awkward and started them allying with PE properly vs heretic

i then returned to dinc from game over and i been here ever since :)
[Fuzza] says: all u got is strafe
LOL thats teh reason u rage quit boi GSO

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Thanks, Madsie! Good post and unique history! Many people don't know what went on with the newer Trav clans or the history of them, so thank you for the insights!

DLBanner1.jpg

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
Id Be curious to hear poker History, just to see if they keep réal to What happend :-)

Chrispy Cream

Chrispy Cream

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Joined 21-July 12
Chrispy Cream:

Retribution got leveled up and went Traveler. Everything was good, Learned that all i wanted to do was PvP so aimed my focus that way. In clan drama caused people to leave, the leader wanted to be the top of everything and ended up getting the entire clan KOS'd by saints. I took my leave and went looking for another active PvP clan.

Outlaws I joined Outlaws and loved how they played. Was a good group of players (Not the best PvPers) but they were learning. Started learning about builds and got somewhat geared up for PvP. Played the summer before GORE and started taking the roll of a rifle/support. Waiting for new content (Pre Gore) People started moving to other games, leader wasn't as active so i left it there and went on.

Game Over Was my next step in Traveler PvP clans. Was a fun clan here i got situated and got a lot of PvP in. Finalized my PvP build learned about keybindings dancing and got work on support. Teamed a lot with Saints and Public Enemy. Started doing a lot of Support healing for Semys team when he would go out without a raid for PvP learned a lot then. We wanted to slowly end the alliance between techs/travs and pushed for alliances with Chotas. Eventually the leader wanted the opposite and ruined what everyone else wanted to do. Majority of Game Over left and went to felony.

Felony The clan i changed to mainly melee, Got a lunatic and started PvPing more. Learned a lot about PvP and had amazing fights against everyone. The video is a huge fight at center keep. Felony planned on holding Center keep for the Weekend which extended for a bit longer. We got sick of defending people at 8, so we decided to play with the faction lore and had people pay for protection, told them to either donate what they were harvesting (Rothium at the time) or donate chips for the amounts of DT spent on lifenet/doors. This clan was a bust had a great run, but like many clans it filtered into other games.

Treadstone Weird clan the leader ended up getting the entire clan KOS'd by PE i enjoyed playing with PE a bunch especially teaming with semy and a couple others

After this clan i moved around a bit to a couple random trav clans didn't really like it much so i gave up flipped vista and tried for Crouching Tiger. At this moment Crouching Tiger was only Lady Zoe, Alisha Kim, Zhoir. I loved their play style and wasn't allowed in due to me being a gore scrub :) All was fine i kept at it.

Bad Moons I played with badmoons for a while helped Whitic teach others how to PvP but it wasn't a huge clan and i missed out on a lot of fights so i eventually left and went back Trav.

BlackJacks Was a sit in clan while i was back with the Traveler faction looking for a new home. I teamed up with Condemned with Achillious, and started PvPing with Condemned for a while. Was removed from clan due to one of the leaders didn't know who i was. Q_Q

Condemned Soo much to say about condemned been through a lot with these guys. Played with them for over a year now. Learned more about target calling, builds, keybindings, dancing, and beating teams with fewer numbers. Was a tight group of friends have had a lot of fun. Got an alliance with Crouching Tiger and what i thought was the best time in FE. I joined this clan because of Darkorina, and kyotan.

TRIFECTA Can never forget about this clan :D! was a fun troll clan created not to hide our names and to sneak into the traveler faction but to gank and kill with Escape artist triple skill shot builds. Was fun the most we have killed with two people was 8 :D

Condemned Channel
My channel

NOTE: i have alot of missing screenshots. Didn't know the max per folder was 1k. Yes i have been in many clans. More than what has been stated.

Edited by Chrispy Cream, 14 August 2014 - 04:05 PM.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Great post, Crispy! What can I say about Condemned? It was home for quite a while and I learned a lot while I was there. Made many good friends there and that will never change. A good deal of that I owe you. Thanks for the post, CC!!!

DLBanner1.jpg

Madsideswipe

Madsideswipe

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined 17-May 13

Id Be curious to hear poker History, just to see if they keep réal to What happend :-)

the old poker led by fin actually tried not to run away even if they had more numbers u know so at least they could say "were not 100% fails like the current poker"
[Fuzza] says: all u got is strafe
LOL thats teh reason u rage quit boi GSO

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Poker under Fin was actually a pretty decent fight. The only thing I didn't like was that they always wanted to bring numbers. Condemned made a habit of beating them while fighting short, and then they would bring even more. Today's Poker...I really don't know what to say...It's almost as if they want to sit in BS half the time and hackuate Heretic the other. The rub for me is this: There is enough raw talent there to make a pretty decent PvP clan. What I mainly see is a lack of understanding of some very basic PvP concepts (communication, cross-healing, focused fire, etc...). I think if they would listen to the advice of some of the learned hands here on the forum and commit to regular practice (and camping BS ganking the crafters is NOT practice), they'd be just fine.

DLBanner1.jpg

DeathToll

DeathToll

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 05-August 14

the old poker led by fin actually tried not to run away even if they had more numbers u know so at least they could say "were not 100% fails like the current poker"

#PokeHerRevolution

Assynt

Assynt

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 21-August 11
Some of the players and clan names in this thread bring back a lot of good memories so here are a few rambling reminiscences about clans and events from me. My posts always seem to grow longer than I mean to, so this is split into three parts.

Jude Fox

Early Days

I played in beta but only created Jude Fox at launch. Jude was always destined to be a Lightbearer but I didn’t join TAO – The Awakened Order till I was in my level 30s. First real memory I have in the clan was a raid on the Redstone Research Facility. I was just at the minimum level for entry and was a huge agro magnet but it was a great adventure.

TAO had been formed at launch, led by Leonia. She carried the tongue in cheek title of Grand Mistress. She was laid back, knowledgeable and a real calming influence in the clan and more widely in FE. TAO made its reputation as a friendly, helpful clan that avoided drama and always tried to support the community. We had one master crafter who early on had learned every recipe in every tradeskill and would make anything for anyone.

Dairuka was the most active officer, famous for running the TAO wiki, which along with the Suspicious Cheese website was probably the main source of info for the game at that time. I remember another site which did news, guides and maps, (I think it may have been run by Large Marge) but the owner had a huge dramatic falling out with the devs and GMs and the whole thing imploded.

Assynt

Assynt

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 21-August 11
Part 2 The Wasteland Crafters Market

Wolves of War were one of the biggest clans early on and used to run regular open events. I met up with some of the Invicta role players at one of these. Invicta used to run a weekly party in Beauville’s Tavern in New Flagstaff that attracted a big attendance of not just role players. But it ran at Eastern evening time so was a real struggle for those on UK/Euro time like me. There were regular gripes on the forums that there should be more events like this at Euro friendly times.

Invicta, with a couple of other clans, were also involved in organising the week long Mardi Gras event. I think it was after the second one of these that I was talking to Rose Kershaw about a follow up, timed better for UK/Euro players and the Crafters Market was born. It was just after the construction skill was introduced and I wanted to get a whole bunch of players together to set up a big field of tents. Rose suggested the market theme and that reminded me of the early days of Everquest when players would use the Commonlands Tunnel to set up and trade their wares.

The first Market was held as a one off in June at Sunshine Corners. It seemed to go well so from September we moved it to a more central location on the outskirts of New Flagstaff as a monthly event. It was run by Rose and I and a small group of others from clans like Legends of the Fall and Cargo Cult under the banner of the Wasteland Crafters Co-operative though the co-op was never an actual clan.

We’d hand out free camps to everyone who turned up so there was always a big field of tents and campfires to attract the attention of passers by. Trading was always part of it but it gradually became more of a social gathering than a market. We used to run competitions and events – car shows, dance competitions, fist fights, fashion shows. One of the best was a dog obedience event when pets were first introduced.

Cargo Cult and then 1st Canyon Army used to escort a convoy for new players up from Oilville every month, handing out free motorcycles for the ride. A couple of times one of the pvp clans Saints or Suspicious Cheese would ambush the convoy on the road adding to the usual chaos.

I was involved in running the Market for over 2 years till I started dropping out of FE. I think Alexdelazorra took it on for a while as he’d been running a regular fashion show at the Market. After that Ardenn led it with demolition derbies for combat buggies featuring. I think Mutare Nebula also kept the TAO involvement going in the Market.

Jude Fox

Assynt

Assynt

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 21-August 11
Part 3 Back to TAO

I was still in TAO, promoted to officer, doing my best to help with recruiting. I used to run a regular Lightbearer Aid Station outside Embry Bank, with Lightbearer tents and all. I’m not sure I got many recruits for TAO this way, but I certainly managed to guide a few new players, especially role players in the direction of community events and other clans that might suit them.

Eventually Leonia left the game and Dairuka took over as leader of the clan. After a while, we took in some of the original Heretic people. Shortly after this Dai decided he wanted to move TAO to being a pvp clan. That wasn’t for me and after much soul searching I left the clan. I remember feeling very lost in the game for a long while after that.

I concentrated more on the Market and continued with the LB Aid Station. I think it was at this time that I did my journey - the ‘Walk for Peace’ – walking from St Seb’s down to Embry over 3 weeks. I walked a couple of hours every day at about the same time and set up camp at the end of each day. Different people would join up with me every day and I think 30 or 40 people from different clans had walked with me at some time over the 3 weeks.

I’m a little hazy over the sequence of events now. But Dai had left the game and I think my friend Mallas had taken over leadership of TAO. Though I’d had offers from other clans, none of them felt right and eventually I rejoined TAO. Mallas had to take time out of the game and I succeeded to leadership at some time around now. We built the clan back up though it was never large.

I must have handed the leadership over to someone else or it defaulted because this was when i took my first real rest from the game and handed on the Market as well. I think I slipped in and out of the game after that. I came back one time to find that Mutare had taken over as leader of TAO and I was happy to join up again. I think I stayed around for a few months that time but eventually stopped logging in again.

I still look in on the forums and drop into the game from time to time. TAO is still the only clan I would ever consider being a part of. I had some great times in the clan and I’m always really pleased to see it still in existence and by now one of the few or the only clan that has survived the 5 years since launch.

Jude Fox

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Now THAT was an awesome post! Thanks, Jude! Oh, to have been around for those days....

DLBanner1.jpg

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Part 3 Back to TAO

I was still in TAO, promoted to officer, doing my best to help with recruiting. I used to run a regular Lightbearer Aid Station outside Embry Bank, with Lightbearer tents and all. I’m not sure I got many recruits for TAO this way, but I certainly managed to guide a few new players, especially role players in the direction of community events and other clans that might suit them.

Eventually Leonia left the game and Dairuka took over as leader of the clan. After a while, we took in some of the original Heretic people. Shortly after this Dai decided he wanted to move TAO to being a pvp clan. That wasn’t for me and after much soul searching I left the clan. I remember feeling very lost in the game for a long while after that.

I concentrated more on the Market and continued with the LB Aid Station. I think it was at this time that I did my journey - the ‘Walk for Peace’ – walking from St Seb’s down to Embry over 3 weeks. I walked a couple of hours every day at about the same time and set up camp at the end of each day. Different people would join up with me every day and I think 30 or 40 people from different clans had walked with me at some time over the 3 weeks.

I’m a little hazy over the sequence of events now. But Dai had left the game and I think my friend Mallas had taken over leadership of TAO. Though I’d had offers from other clans, none of them felt right and eventually I rejoined TAO. Mallas had to take time out of the game and I succeeded to leadership at some time around now. We built the clan back up though it was never large.

I must have handed the leadership over to someone else or it defaulted because this was when i took my first real rest from the game and handed on the Market as well. I think I slipped in and out of the game after that. I came back one time to find that Mutare had taken over as leader of TAO and I was happy to join up again. I think I stayed around for a few months that time but eventually stopped logging in again.

I still look in on the forums and drop into the game from time to time. TAO is still the only clan I would ever consider being a part of. I had some great times in the clan and I’m always really pleased to see it still in existence and by now one of the few or the only clan that has survived the 5 years since launch.

Jude Fox

Hey Jude remember when we had to build the Lifenet centers? lol. Fun fun. You might not remember me but i recognize you well. Though I was a different account back then[even I carry secrets yet exposed ;)]. TAO Misses you I am sure :c

Wariwulf

Wariwulf

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11
Those stories make me nostalgic, may i try mine.

My first toon was a big scale male, called Cliff Hunger (what a pun!). There wasn't many french out there at this time, few known clan as Le Cartel, Le Sanctuaire and La Confrérie de l'Acier and the stainless Zone Franche (welcoming french clan). I was in Oilville where i met some ZF guys, i've decided to join them.

Most of the time i was solo and enjoy the "french chat" being in ZF. When it was the time to choose the faction, i went Hippie hm.. Vista ! I had a ..feelings with those guys. I had no experience in pvp in all that time. Then i began to have some friends who share my ..feelings in Vista so we decided to create a small green clan called: Gaia. (still have a toon on this clan!!!) It dies as fast as it born, in few weeks, we just all stop playing, one by one.

After a short break, Cliff Hunger came back and work hard to raise 42 ! (50 was the highest) I came back in ZF to meet some new friends. Gladly it was full of new beginners, i've decided to help them, we were in vocals, having great times. We finally jump out ZF and create The A-Team.
Cliff Hunger still 42, i get a new clone: Wariwulf. (finally get my real nickname on a toon in FE!) This was also the beginning of my videos. As we spend a very good time, i've decided to put in video. Cliff Hunger was now my worker, he finished to leveling through crafting. Wariwulf will be my killer (smaller male scale, have no idea about hitbox).

Posted Image
The A-Team were the beginning of everything, PvP, group PvE, RP and all the cool things we can do in FE. As more as we get new french incomers as more we turn into PvP. We've made some organised clanwar against 1st Canyon Army. (lots of fun in there, in a very friendly vibes) We bring all french players who want to PvP in those events. i've finally met two French Players with who i'm gonna spend my best time in that game. Kishoot and Kamikaz were tagged French Connection, a clan they made with some RL friends. Those two guys were very attached to the FC clantag. We decided to change, The A-Team was deleted.
We had now a few 50s and looking for blood. Park City and mostly Haietta were the place to be for PvP. Saints, KAOS and others against a melding of LBs/Vista/Enforcers clans like 1st CA, CD, Wolves and others.

French Connection were first multicolor, we mostly get all new french beginners in FC. The 50s were for mostly PvP focused but as we managed "the big french community clan", we decided to make activity for everyone. French Players comes in and out everytime, sometimes we were 10 actives, some times we get 30 actives. (those time were very rare ^^)
I remember a copple of month when we were a lot, we had some weekly planned event: killing big bosses, instances, RP time and PvP. At this time the clan begin to turn Enforcers so our RP session turn into some armies activities. (we had some kind an uniform depending on our rank in the clan)
In terms of numbers we had the highest peak. As long as time passed, players stop playing and few new heads join in, PvP begin to be our one and only goal.
Posted Image

Territory Control, Harvesters party, big gosh darning fights... French Connection is now known for his efficiency. Kishoot, Kamikaz and Wariwulf leads French Connection to glory ! (Oh god, that time was great) We were in our well painted Enforcer Suits, roaming in TC alone or with our friends (mostly LBs/Enforcer/ few vistas). Our friendlist was full of PvPers (friend and ennemy), i worked to be in good relation with all leaders in our side of wheel (create really nice friendship at this time). I've also work on our image, i want French Connection a competitive and fairplay clan. (i think i had great results)
We were during a short time the best Enforcers PvP Clan, shared the head with CSF (pvp clan for Czech community). Our link were more strong with our LB friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZdE416Hp8&feature=youtu.be
edit:
During gold age in TC, we also support a Tech rebellion, providing help to a french Tech Clan Metal Hurlant. We had great time with them, we were finally able to roam in a frenchie good numbers in TC.

At the beginning of the "Man Extinction", i've make a new toon: Lalypad. (small female) She finally took out Wariwulf who began a new job: Bullets Worker. (poor Wari)
French Connection joined Lightbearers. PvP activity slowly going down but still good. Game was patched, reworked skills and mutations over and over again. I passed on GORE mommy.
There's still some great night of fights, a handful of FC are still playing. I keep nice relation with all our PvP friends.
We keep good relation with everyone and that finally put us in difficulty. Our friends fights each other. Many of us goes Vista others stay LBs. We didn't know what to do. First we tried to reconcile them but it didn't work (have you ever tried to reconcile russians and americans, damn it's hard, freaking cold war).

The last decision for French Connection was to go ...Travelers. We decided to fight against those who were our best friends.
French Connection going inactive; Kishoot, Kamikaz and i, connected few times. I raised few clones during this time to recover some friendly activity in non-focused pvp clan.

Then Friendship bring me back to the right side, i joined Vista with my prime Lalypad and then Heretic. Heretic was full of my best buddies and provides me my last great PvP time in FE.

I hope my story is not boring as hell to read, about 3 years spending great time and FE, met many many good people. Those who want to keep in touch know my Steam.

Salut :hihi:

Edited by Wariwulf, 23 August 2014 - 03:36 PM.

Fallen Earth Videos : http://www.youtube.com/TheWariwulf/
Mon Blog Fallen Earth (en Français): http://fallenearthby....wordpress.com/

Lalypad - Wariwulf - Cliff Hunger

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Not a boring story at all...thank you for posting a very interesting history, Wari!

DLBanner1.jpg

JaxDye

JaxDye

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Ok, I'll throw my hat in the ring and lets hope I don't end up writing a book.

My wife bought me FE for Xmas 2009 (I still have the original release box!!). I was a complete MMO noob (I didn't even know what the letters MMO meant lol) but I loved FE from the beginning and my wife grew to hate it.

I once said the reason I play FE so much is because it pisses off my wife :cheer:

Being a MMO noob, my initial interest was PVE, roaming the wasteland and crafting. I knew the only faction of interest to me was CHOTA and except for the faction wheel flip times (to max AP and skills) all my toons have remained CHOTA. The faction concept, as intially stated for FE, was very interesting and the hook that secured a lot of my interest.

My first toon was Jax Dye. A max crafter CHOTA goddess. I absolutely loved scavenging and crafting items for other CHOTA (and would give the items away for free). I viewed it as doing my part in the faction war. Jax's first clan was a PVE clan named nWo. But that clan died and I join a very small clan called 44th mechanized...(forget). That clan also died.

My next toon was a big male named Eli Paine. I rolled a big male because I thought I might like to try RP and didn't want to RP a female. I quickly learned sitting around camp fires was not my thing, but had so much time invested in Eli that I keep playing him. My third toon was Rubie Styles (my current main toon).

While grinding Eli and Rubie I met Opie and Grim Reaper. These 2 players had a significant influence on the course I ended up taking in FE. Opie was like me, a diehard CHOTA. Grim Reaper I met while grinding faction and would eventually be the player that got me and Opie into Wolves of War (my next clan). Opie and I were not in WoW very long because, although Vista dominant, they had all factions and we were wanting a pure CHOTA clan. So Opie, Jax, Alicia Trabeal and few other started a CHOTA only clan. The first ever on the server if I am correct. I can remember to this day discussions with Opie about what to call the clan. The name he had suggest was 2 times wider than our toons and I picked 2 key words out of his suggestion and the clan name Tribal Blood was born (Sept. 2010 IIRC).

TB was great clan (being the only pure CHOTA clan on the server at the time). We had a healthy mix of Rpers, Pvers and Pvpers. Most of the CHOTA players of the day pasted through TB's doors. A funny admin note, TB also had a lot inner clan relationship problems that were almost always caused by the Rpers. Opie and I would actually /roll to determine who would deal with the situation. A very fond memory from TB was an epic fight TB started in OP (the endgame zone at the time). The fight started with a 2 v 2 and ended 6 hours later with full raids on both sides. At the time TB was fighting along side Wolves of War (who were the enemies of Saints). It was during this fight I actually killed Hollywood Undead (Saints leader) as he was running towards the cloner (I got so much gratification from that, as an average pvper).

About 6 months (not sure) after TB was created a second pure CHOTA pvp was formed call Kaos. TB had very close ties with Kaos and several of the hardcore Pvper from TB left for Kaos (Kyotan being one that left and who eventually becomes an important influence for me later). Wolves of War had left FE by this time and with them gone, TB formed an alliance with Saints (I was TB's poliical officer and negotiated the alliance with Hollywood Undead although I never mentioned killing him as he was running away :)). TB, Kaos and our Trav allies dominated much of the pvp in the day. Saints held Hieatta and Park City was CHOTA town. There was a four month period where Park City never left the CHOTA faction. Much of my time was spent patrolling PC with other CHOTA from TB and Kaos against very strong enemy clans. This period of time was the best game play. Single faction clans (like TB, Kaos, Saints) were abundant on the server and added significantly to the faction feel of FE. I was fond of saying to the Rpers in TB that all PvP is Rp so join up.

In late spring 2011 FE pushed a significant combat patch (that dumbed down pvp) in anticipation of G1's take over of FE in November, after which FE was to become F2P. I was busy in RL at the time and took a break from game play. When I returned in September TB was almost dead. I would log in and spend my time leveling my toons from 50 to 55 (alpha county was released with a cap increase), scavange and craft. That was about it. I was almost ready to quit FE. However, during a CTF match on Jax Dye I ran in Kyotan. He was on the opposite team and try as he might, he could not kill me lol (although I could not kill him either). Kyotan had formed the clan Condemned and asked me to join. I accepted and moved Rubie Styles from TB to Condemned. I must say, this invite saved me from quitting FE and I owe Kyotan for this. Condemned has been a very positive experience and I learned alot about the role I enjoy playing in team PvP (i've never really enjoyed 1v1, I get stressed out). There is so much I can say about Condemned and my general game play experience but will leave it at thank you to all the Condemned, TB, CHOTA and various players (enemies included) that have provided so much enjoyment.

My one claim to fame: FE has crowed me clan leader in 4 different clans due to inactivity of officers/leaders. I'm always the last rat to jump.

I'm currently taking a break from FE due to RL issues (and the perceived nerf to my beloved shottie :tears: ). Hope to be back in the wastes soon (if I can figure out a rifle build). +1 to OP

Edited by JaxDye, 23 August 2014 - 09:29 PM.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Dairuka was the most active officer, famous for running the TAO wiki, which along with the Suspicious Cheese website was probably the main source of info for the game at that time. I remember another site which did news, guides and maps, (I think it may have been run by Large Marge) but the owner had a huge dramatic falling out with the devs and GMs and the whole thing imploded.

Yeah Fallen Earth Info I think, and I vaguely recall it was ran by Large Marge. Tao wiki and the knowledge you guys had was why I was interested in you guys and was a fun time.

Think after dusty had left again shuiyn took over for a bit and then it went to mutare...or something of the sort.

@Jax

Believe actually there was a few at launch. Suspicious cheese just to name one(although they did have a cpl travs but were mainly chota) and then a cpl at launch but they didn't last too long.

And yeah I remember you guys with wolves was funny lol. Remember 1 night where wolves had mostly left for the night and was red emma and you guys and you guys kept raiding us in the middle of the town...and I had like 6 of you chasing me around the building in a little train lol.

OT Ehh I'll give a more detailed one:

Started this game as I saw it on steam. Was debating heavily on whether to buy it or not but decided on it eventually as I had been wanting an fps/rpg as fpses were boring for me relatively quickly and rpgs I had a grinding compulsion so I bored myself on them lol. Bought FE and I remember the main reason I stuck around was that I liked the 'ai' of the bully dogs in Terrance(run through you and what not lol), but I didn't know it was a bug but it was still 1 of the main reasons I stuck around(the bugginess of it made it fun for me as most games I find the ai easy to figure out).

First toon was Insanecorn which was going for a basic rifle/emp/sonic lightbearer based build. Joined a triad(which the name still eludes me) and spent the next few months exploring s1 doing every quest and exploring the map. By the time I reached early s2 the clan had died of all but me and 1 other person whom didn't really talk. At this time I decided to make a support melee crafter named Stabbing Train. While doing some stuff in a starter town I saw wolves recruiting and as I had heard that they were a good clan due to them fighting foe or what not I ended up joining them.

I stuck with them until a few months later when i had finished leveling Stabbing and was just working on tradeskills and at that point was then leveling my melee/primal/telekinesis speed build, Inanecorn. It was during this time that wolves were relatively quiet(the game in general pvpwise was fairly quiet at this time to my knowledge) and so I put Inanecorn in TAO as from what I read on the forum they were fairly knowledgeable and I wanted to know a lot more.

TAO was a fun clan with interesting members and kept their comms and what not clean and were strict about faction. It was interesting especially as my other 2 toons were still in wolves so I was distanced a bit as due to wolves being omni the faction clans at the time were fighting them due to the big omni vs faction fighting. Was still a fun experience where I learned alot. Although for me there was a turning point that lead to my departure from wolves.

At 1 point when I was nearing the end of the full wheel flip of Inanecorn I was asked if I wanted to join in some pvp against wolves. The team I was joining had 5 and wolves had 9. I decided to join as my logic was that I might as well learn how the people I would soon be fighting beside fought. Well at 1 point we were getting a tent(3/4 of us) and all of them came and ganked us. I was ignored but I ended up killing noxia an officer of wolves before they decided I was worth killing. Well we reorganized and got everyone and went and fought them(was an la fight lol) and lost the next one as they were cloner zerging and then the following 3/4 fights we won all of them fairly convincingly. Well when wolves were done their leader trolled in region about me helping tao(was figured out after I killed the officer). Went to their comms to apologize and sort it out, but due to the nature of the conversation I joined into I decided the leadership was toxic and pulled my toons from wolves and put them in tao...which meant I also had to flip stabbing to enfo as they were chota.

Over the next couple months Dairuka quit FE, Dusty took over and Gapetta merged the remaining Heretic at the time into TAO. Took a month break and came back after 1.7.4 was put out(took a break as I didn't feel like grinding my faction up for the capstones I needed for my build and came back as 1.7.4 removed that requirement from capstones and skills). It was at this time I found out a number of the people at the time had switched their main pvp toons over to trav and joined Saints. Talked to Uben and flipped Inanecorn and joined Saints.

Stayed with Saints over the next couple years. Got to know a lot of them and watched clans rise and fall. Saw Travs as a faction expand from basically just Saints to numerous other clans. This was still the funnest I had in FE systemwise and clanwise...they were a great bunch to play with even considering the drama of other clans and what not lol.

After nearly 2 years in a time of relative quiet for Saints(the remaining actives had formed Felony to train the rest of the faction) I decided to try something different from being faction based and defending a bunch of people whom barely fought for themselves and so joined Damage Incorporated which was run by shp as a neutral enemy to all or whomever you choose clan seemed very interesting to me at the time(and a lot as I liked shp's overall attitude toward stuff). Stuck with this until Maylinh forced Dmg Inc into neutrality in the Heretic vs RA conflict. And as I had been hanging out with Heretic a lot I left and joined Ganksters to help them fight RA. A bit after this I had a falling out with Saints and then joined Heretic fully a couple months later.

And well then up till now there is nothing really to note off the top of my head. A lot of good times in Heretic and for me they are the only reason I still play FE, because outside group fights the pvp I liked(roaming pvp...watching haietta and roaming TC) no longer really existed enough to keep me playing. Lot's of good and hilarious times with Heretic...and a lot of reminder's of how little I was liked when i was in Saints lol.

Still lot's and lot's that I haven't mentioned that are fond memories of FE and the clans I was in. Ahh good times.

Heretic
Nysak

JaxDye

JaxDye

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

@Jax

Believe actually there was a few at launch. Suspicious cheese just to name one(although they did have a cpl travs but were mainly chota) and then a cpl at launch but they didn't last too long.

And yeah I remember you guys with wolves was funny lol. Remember 1 night where wolves had mostly left for the night and was red emma and you guys and you guys kept raiding us in the middle of the town...and I had like 6 of you chasing me around the building in a little train lol.

IIRC Cheese was near dead when TB was formed and although dominated by CHOTA, were not single faction. We actually took significant pride in our single faction status because, as you know, triads/omni factions were the norm. Also, TB was always in a difficult situation regarding faction pvp. Our 2 shoulder factions (vista, trav) were the the dominant forces and at war with each other. We allied with Wolves because we had a history in that clan (although very brief). Truth be told, after Wolves quit FE and TB allied with Saint, CHOTA pvp was more enjoyable (from a factional POV).

TB was at most average in effectiveness in PvP, but that's what made the fights so fun. Opie and I expended much effort getting the Rper/Pvers to join up for a few fights that usually resembled the antics from a Keystone Cops movie (with all the laughs included). Fun times (I'm mean, who would not want to star in a Keystone Cops flick!). We never took win/loses that seriously, except for guarding our beloved CHOTA town.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
OMG....this thread has taken on a life of its own and has FE royalty posting on it. I couldn't have asked for more!

DLBanner1.jpg

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
Rum in coconuts, kit, rum in coconuts

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
I suppose rum in coconuts would make this better...with a lime twist...so the next post I read on here, I'm gonna haz one in hand!

DLBanner1.jpg

Aroa Croft

Aroa Croft

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Joined 16-March 13

Poker under Fin was actually a pretty decent fight. The only thing I didn't like was that they always wanted to bring numbers. Condemned made a habit of beating them while fighting short, and then they would bring even more. Today's Poker...I really don't know what to say...It's almost as if they want to sit in BS half the time and hackuate Heretic the other. The rub for me is this: There is enough raw talent there to make a pretty decent PvP clan. What I mainly see is a lack of understanding of some very basic PvP concepts (communication, cross-healing, focused fire, etc...). I think if they would listen to the advice of some of the learned hands here on the forum and commit to regular practice (and camping BS ganking the crafters is NOT practice), they'd be just fine.

kit, why you talk about poker if you dont know history? Really poker have very large history nobody knows, but i can say you actual Poker is best Poker of all for many reasons, well first poker was very funny and crazy too at begining hehe ( some day when i bored i will tell in forum all history of poker if all want, sure you all enjoy)
Pd: we actually use raidcall and crosshealing and all and casuality we always zerged and end ;D

Aroa Croft

Aroa Croft

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Joined 16-March 13

yeah sure, we was butthurted in poker vista by condemned all time " with your finery lead", at least only was 1- 2 months finnery lead.
Vista Poker was an error and by the way i ofered finnery my clan to reunite all people because i was mad with semy.
i talked with semy and all was fine now, was my error to make pokers go vista faction, because really no one them want move out of travellers.
Some day i will tell entire Poker history, you sure get a surprise who was in first poker, i sure you dont remeber because you wasnt in first poker, you must ask reno about, he was in first poker and from Poker went to damage inc. Really Poker have very very secret history behind it. Some day will be related, i promise ;D

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

yeah sure, we was butthurted in poker vista by condemned all time " with your finery lead", at least only was 1- 2 months finnery lead.
Vista Poker was an error and by the way i ofered finnery my clan to reunite all people because i was mad with semy.
i talked with semy and all was fine now, was my error to make pokers go vista faction, because really no one them want move out of travellers.
Some day i will tell entire Poker history, you sure get a surprise who was in first poker, i sure you dont remeber because you wasnt in first poker, you must ask reno about, he was in first poker and from Poker went to damage inc. Really Poker have very very secret history behind it. Some day will be related, i promise ;D

It's not a big secret.... once zergtards always zergtards :P

Finnery was a far better leader, imho.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
Glad apo asked cartel members not to trash poker People Since aroa managed à truce. Still itching to speak about poker's History to...

:-P

Aroa Croft

Aroa Croft

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Joined 16-March 13

Glad apo asked cartel members not to trash poker People Since aroa managed à truce. Still itching to speak about poker's History to...

:-P

Le cartel is Trav clan, i glad you returned to travs shiu ;D
About poker history is soooo long, very very,i promise i will post but just other day began to write and my feelings about past droped me out, this lady need just a lilte time thas all ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users