116 replies to this topic

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

I'm starting this thread out of a desire to get to know player lore better (and also out of horribly missing you guys, as I may not be able to get back in game if my laptop stays screwy....at least until I save up enough to get a new lappy). I am posting the clan history of my main, Kit Southworth. Kit is "me" as much as I could make her, and I have a very close affinity toward her, to the point of not really wanting to play other toons.

United Federation Forces: My first clan. A small, all-Vista clan. I was recruited almost right out of the cloner, at level 4 by the leader, Xfallenonex. I became an officer and later co-leader when Xfallenonex and Ablacksheep, the leaders, left the game for DayZ. Edited: UFF lost members to DayZ and Eve Online. It went to one active member, yours truly.

Ergo Trilogy: Created from the remnants of 3 clans, ET was an omni-clan built around a love for map exploration and PvE. I was co-leader for a short time, then stepped down to take a break. ET was a fun clan, but interest soon died down and it became a storage clan. Edited: The motivation behind the creation of ET was to form a strong clan with many active members, so we could help each other quest, level and explore the map. The remnants of three decimated clans agree to form one clan, bringing ET's strength to 18 active members for a brief time. When Stone, the leader, left to fulfill military service obligations and I stepped down from leadership, interest in the clan waned.

Guardian: An omni-clan centered around friendship, crafting, exploring and PvE. Guardian was founded by members of Ergo Trilogy, Jonas Cross, Dee Capitate, Jonathan Campbell and myself. Guardian is still around, my alt (Kitness Everdeen) is in the clan and it just celebrated its one-year anniversary. Guardian has also participated in some PvP (my bad influence, I'm sure!) and many members are either CHOTA or Tech. Edited: Guardian is still going strong, with over 25 active members! The clan has very little interest in PvP, focusing on crafting, harvesting, quests and exploration. Edited: Guardian is currently in the process of shutting down due to inactivity. Kitness left for Rebel Yell when the decision was made to shut it down. Re-Edited: Guardian is going again! I returned after leaving HT, due to disinterest in PvP drama and a desire to simply have fun and enjoy the game. We are over 250 members, with around a dozen actives and growing! Re-Re-Edit! Guardian is still growing! We are now over 360 members, with no less then 20 active at any given time! I love having a growing clan in a dying game...Final Edit: Decided to leave Guardian after 2 years of membership, over a difference of leadership styles. I have nothing but good memories of my time there and I wish Guardian nothing but success.

Crouching Tiger: One of the best PvP clans to ever grace FE. I was lucky here. I wrote a letter to Alisha Kim while I was co-leader of UFF, after watching youtube videos featuring CT. He referred me to Shiu, who I became friends with over the course of 6 months. When Heretic returned to FE after a hiatus, CT and Condemned went to war with them. As a co-leader of Guardian (and still a Vista at the time) I offered the services of Guardian in the war. I was informed that only CT and it's allies would be allowed to fight...and then in the next breath was invited to join CT as a trainee. Changed to CHOTA when CT became CHOTA to join faction with its closest ally, Condemned. I was the last active tiger to leave Vista, whom I loved dearly (I went Vista as soon as I hit level 15). CT went inactive soon after I joined. I was rolled into Condemned soon afterward.

Condemned: Another one of the best. CHOTA clan, all about the PvP. I learned to be a part of a team in Condemned. CHOTA was not my first choice, but I started thinking and breathing CHOTA while in Condemned, and found that CHOTA was unique among factions. CHOTA tended to be close and watched out for faction. Condemned was an incredible PvP clan. As much as I mourned the closing of CT, Condemned re-awakened my desire to be part of a PvP team. When Condemned left for ESO, I returned to Guardian, but with a big hole in my desire to even play FE anymore.

No Limits: Birthed from the ashes of Condemned, and featuring many of the same players, but without the leadership of Fly, Crispy and Groans, it wasn't the same for me...I didn't stay long...

xXx: Another CHOTA clan featuring many of the same players from Condemned. Kilo and Rubie were the leaders, which was better for me in the long run....still...we were missing so many of the old Condemned. During this time, I noticed Players who I didn't know bearing the Crouching Tiger banner. I began speaking to them. One day I saw Alisha Kim back! That lead to...

Crouching Tiger: I came back home! I want to be a Tiger until this server closes...

Edited:
Rebel Yell (Heretic): Unfortunately, I didn't get to. CT went dormant again and I had no desire to change factions again, as I started Vista and want to stay that way. After a long talk with an old friend, Allen Darksider/Toxic Tasha, I decided that Heretic was the place I belonged. Heretic never seems to forget, this game is supposed to be FUN. Edited: Rebel yell broke of from Heretic, barring unforeseen circumstances. It became a storage clan soon afterwards.

Khunts: Fallenduck had an idea for an all-girl PvP clan that would jump in to fights just for the sheer fun of it. She decided to call it Khunts and invited all of the female PvPers who would put a main or alt in. I didn't even hesitate! I moved my lowbie, Ophanim into the clan. NOw I just gotta grind Ophie up. Edited: Khunts was renamed Tuesday, due to GM involvement. Currently it is inactive, but I keep Ophanim there. t's an interesting side project, but I have too many already...Edited: Moved Ophie to Kuki's clan Otaku so he coud keep it going...currently, Ophie is inactive and hasn't gone past level 8 due to disinterest on my part.

Heaven's Thunder: After several discussions with Allen and a few former clanmates, I had a talk with Kilo. I had been wanting to start or be apart of a "super-clan" featuring some of the best in FE, for some time now. I had hoped that's what CT under Shiu was going to become. After my talk with Kilo, I was convinced that the best course of action was to form that clan around the roster of Kayleigh Stanway's Heaven's Thunder and Rebel Yell. Allen, Kayes, Kilo and myself soon met...and it actually happened!!!! It didn't take long for all the former Tigers, Condemned, No Limits, Dinc, xXx and Heretic who shared our vision to join in. HT is on the way to becoming the clan I have envisioned since Crouching Tiger closed down....Edited: HT disbanded after getting some furious PvP going...it was discovered that a few members were involved in activities that violated EULA and COC. Several members left the clan and even FE over the incident.

Dying Light: I left Guardian in April 2015 over a difference in leadership styles and a desire to found a clan that holds players as more important than mats, wealth or vault size, a place where relationships matter more than anything else. With Adrianna Hitgirl, Fatal Crafter, Jessi Lemon, Killer Venom and Dark Revenge, Dying Light was born. The clan is in infancy (day 2 as of this posting!) and with luck and love, will grow to be the home I always envisioned.

There is my clan history and lore. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Feel free to share yours with me!

Edited by KittheRed, 23 April 2015 - 04:21 AM.

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Jonathon Campbell

Jonathon Campbell

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 30-October 13
Hey Hey!! Glad to see you're still here and still in the game! As you've already mentioned the Guardians, I (Jonathon Campbell) won't add to it as you did a good job. That, and it's the only clan I've ever been in and have run. =)

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Hai you! Yes, my email got hacked and since I had most of my games through Steam, I lost some of my accounts when I closed my email account. I now have to go through the process of recovering EVERYTHING, but I do have a new gmail account (I'll PM you if you want it). I'll try to get myself back on by month's end at the latest.

DLBanner1.jpg

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1670 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12
Rage: My first and only clan. I'll always be Traveler and I'll always be in Rage. I spent almost every day fighting purely for the Trav/Tech alliance. I never harvested really.. Lol and I evidently became one of the biggest vocal points for this faction.

Now, this is a story all about how
Clammier went from S1 to TC
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how my kingdom came to be

In Mumford born and raised, at the dishfield is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, and all shootin some reservoir dogs at dishfield
When a couple of guys recruited me to a clan
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my clan leader got scared
He said 'You're movin' to help Travelers and Techs in The Dump and Tinkersdam"'

I chatted and learned from him day after day
And he gave me a motorcycle and lead me the way
I put my headphones on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First fight, yo this is bad
Level 25 fighting 55's
Is this what the people of Northfields living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're scrubs, noobs, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for Clammier

Well, fast forward into Kaibab Forest
There I was, 150 doors and hired guards after Traveler had been kicked out of Tinkersdam
I ain't trying to go anywhere yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning to defend our points.

I whistled for a hand in Trav chat whenever Lb/Enfo zerg came near
But then I decided to head on up to the big leagues
If anything I could say that this was bad
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to TC'

I pulled up to 7 and 8
And I yelled to the raid 'Yo homes to 5'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as Clammier.

Edited by Calais, 21 June 2014 - 04:16 AM.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
YAY!!!!!! Thanks for posting, Clammy! That was great! Please peeps....keep it going!

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Edited because it was a bit harsh :P <3

Edited by Reaps989, 22 June 2014 - 08:32 AM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Nysek, post that history, pleeeeeeaaasse....

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Nysek, post that history, pleeeeeeaaasse....

Nah it was trolling Clam's little song :P

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Post YOU'RE history.....PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE??????? *bats eyes*

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Post YOU'RE history.....PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE??????? *bats eyes*

Eh I'm no good at story telling tbh. Not to mention it wasn't really magical or anything.

I came back to FE, got gear from someone in Unity, helped them when people attacked them in PVP, made them far more efficient as a group. One day Jorran Eps left because he got spanked by Cloaksign. Mind you I came there 3+ times which interrupted my AP races via Tannerfield since they just unlocked so I wanted them done before I finished leveling.

After that Jorran tried to get the Techs to hate Unity, we proceeded to slap them around and they basically learned "If you attack Unity, you will die, and you will be camped if you attempt to come back." and of course "Do not upgrade/reinforce a door if you don't know how." especially since we always had to show up to kill RA/RFDC zerglings.

After that we flipped to CHOTA, allied with Hades, and messed with Techs/Travs more often. Ultimately it lead to getting outnumbered as Unity was never a large group, period.

I believe after GORE came out there was less "want" to log into the game after about a month, I was busy with work, and when I came back most of Unity was gone. I stuck around for months. Teaming with groups that needed help if they were outnumbered.

Then one day in LA Condemn happened to be zerging Heretic, yet were losing, and they were horsing about the fact I wasn't helping them. I stated in local "You don't want me to flag up, because if I do I would help Heretic when you have twice their numbers right now. And, if I did that, you wouldn't get a single kill."

Needless to say, Condemn talked mad mommy and tried to call my "bluff" only to see me flag, start healing Heretic, and they were cloner camped for the next 2 hours. After that I was strictly with Heretic while under Unity tags, up until there was some inner-clan issues and I left Unity.

Edit : And the rest well... I'm still Heretic :o

Edited by Reaps989, 22 June 2014 - 11:07 AM.

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Yay! Thank you, Nysek!!!!!!! Keep it going, peeps!

DLBanner1.jpg

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11
Mutare was made in Beta and joined the old Iron Horseman clan with Pie Marshall and Bladekaiser and ratt. they helped me learn the game and we had a lot of fun in game. I made a second toon Iris and she met Jude Fox the old TAO leader and I put her in TAO. Mutare and the others went into Outlanders but when outlanders merged with Exile I left and moved the other toons to TAO. I like faction lore. I made a storage clan for the other Nebula's , Its called Black Rose, I have hoarding issues. I also have toon in Hazmat clan. I still have hoarding issues. but all my toons are LB.
Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Thanks, Nebby! Anyone else? Please keep the lore coming!

DLBanner1.jpg

Whiskey Drinker

Whiskey Drinker

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 01-October 13

Thanks, Nebby! Anyone else? Please keep the lore coming!

Fine I'll play your game.

In 2009 upon initial release of FE I purchased the game because I thought it was like fallout, just a different company made it. I installed it and was completely disappointed it was an mmo. I grabbed the barracks wifi and played anyway. I started in Boneclaw and took a look at the skills and didn't see pickpocket or lock picking, although I do remember athletics being a skill. Nevertheless it wasn't enough to keep me occupied by my enthusiasm with Bethesda type games. After asking around and an attempt of crafting some weapon I wasn't interested at all with the game. /uninstall.

Several years later I was unpacking boxes after moving and found my old copy of Fallen Earth. I was bored and willing to give it a try. After installing, I jumped back in. I tried to remember my old account but couldn't so I created Milk Drinker.
I joined the trav faction on the sole purpose of the skull. It wasnt until I played the quest line that I knew what they were. I will always be trav, and kill travs, because that is what all their quest line is about.

I joined Deathfollows upon entry of Embry. A clan lead by Chloe Fern. Chloe quickly became my friend and actually introduced me to my first camping. He was level 35 and I 50, we were at Cit FT being camped by two dudes with decent aim. Those fights were enough to make me ask around cit for random duels. I quickly meet a guy named Kukimora. Who became one of my best friends. Kuki and I dueled for hours and hours and hours. I decided to roll a toon for pvp.

Beer Drinker was my toon, a small scale sized male (epic fail). Deathfollows sadly fell apart and a buddy of mine and I created One Eight Seven. It was meant for pvp, but yea lol. Broderick stopped playing and my little clan died fast. I went to Treadstone. My first three hours of Treadstone consisted of us going to TC and getting our faces smashed (8 of us) by none other than Reno and Shp. While Treadstone QQ/ raged, I was completely amazed. It was the first time I saw real pvp. That night I was disgusted by the whinning and rage I left Treadstone. I was just gonna stay solo until I found a respectable clan to pvp with. The next day Shp and Reno were trying to hget clam and valerie to fight them for 2y. Val and clam declined but I took them up on their offer. I didnt have the money but I just wanted to fight, who cares if I died. Shp turned to me and said the most inspirational words EVER "sorry beer, but youre not worth it." I was driven to pvp and do my very best. Damage Incorporated invited me in two days later.

I created Whiskey Drinker. Thats about it.

Edited by Whiskey Drinker, 23 June 2014 - 05:00 AM.

Jonathon Campbell

Jonathon Campbell

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 30-October 13

Hey Hey!! Glad to see you're still here and still in the game! As you've already mentioned the Guardians, I (Jonathon Campbell) won't add to it as you did a good job. That, and it's the only clan I've ever been in and have run. =)

Yes, PM me when you can. Sucks about the hacking nonsense.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Thanks, Whiskey! You know you wanted to do it all along! You DO know Kuki is my ex, right? I learned a lot from him while in Condemned and will always have a place for him in my heart. That said, thanks for posting,

@ Jon,

I'll PM ASAP. I'm trying to recover my account as we speak onto my new email address, as I can't access the old one.

DLBanner1.jpg

Tumbleweed Ted

Tumbleweed Ted

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Joined 06-March 12
Tumbleweed Ted's "Story".

Started playing around 2 1/2 years ago on a whim. It was my first MMO, and decided to give it a try as Fallout 3 is possibly my favourite game of all time.

Of course, I got hooked after stumbling around without a clue what I was supposed to do. I remember bowling out of the lifenet at Zanesville where the toon was born, and seeing all these other noobs running around seemingly aimlessly and thinking "what the f... am I doing". Shortly afterwards, I decided I was enjoying this FE lark and stayed.

I eventually became a Drifter after reading the post on this forum after badgering the then leader by mail for ages. It became a home, and it's members my family. Drifters aren't a PvP clan, nor is it a clan that puts its members under pressure to do anything. Which suited me. Over the months, being a Drifter for me was a badge of honour. The leader at the time had RL challenges which meant he needed to step down, and my mate Gleipnir forced (so I maintain, he'll argue differently) me to take the leadership . So I did. I hope to hell I did a half decent job.

I have a male toon in every faction as befits an Omni clan like Drifters, one Chota female toon, and the rest are Traveler.

So, here I am 14 toons later, with a toon in Rage with the awesome Clammier, and one in Smokers However, leadership of Drifters meant that I haven't been able to spend much time with those great clans, which is disappointing.

And as of Friday 27th June, I'm moving on from Drifters which has been my home for so long. The burden of leadership was starting to become a bit much for me and it's time to just go pottering off on my own. Very much in game, and enjoying myself. Just not a Drifter anymore.

Who knows what the future will bring? I certainly don't, but I'll enjoy finding out.

Ted.

Edited by Tumbleweed Ted, 25 June 2014 - 07:45 AM.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Thanks, Ted! Great history! Please keep them coming people....Maylin, are you reading this?

DLBanner1.jpg

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11
Ready for some ancient history?

Clan history for Sang/Sweet Sang only.

1. Children of the Apocalypse- Tiggs or Morgana made it in very early alpha to test clans.. it was horribly buggy .. everything was bug buggity buggy. It was just temporary.

2. Brotherhood of Steel - Crafters/Neutral/Social/Omni - I did not choose this name.. I voted for something stupid like Krafters Korner. Later Alpha and it was announced that maybe hopefully cross your fingers .. player made clans were fixed and ready for us to test.

Several of us crafters got together and pitched in (I think it cost a red at the time) I went to oilville .. made and and gave Sere leadership .. Kunra Vong..Ice Wrench and his wife Fyre.. so many others that became family <3. I Invited Uben Qui and Corpsejacked but they were starting one of their own .. the first all Travler pvp clan. I probably dont need to say who that was so I wont.

It remained intact until right before launch on the last day of open beta. Being mostly maxed crafters and a couple pvpers (who guided the rest of us nerds) as well as being the largest clan .. we won all the contests during the Texas Invasion event, Crafting Scavenging and Pvp. Due to a few butthurties QQ'ing about copyright laws we changed the name to BoS and requested that to be etched into FE history, the monument outside Embry. They accused us of zerg recruiting a couple weeks before the event but we were always the largest clan during alpha and beta testing .. period. Also we had every master crafted advantage that was available.

Ironic that later another group used the name with no problems and from what I hear a few similarly named groups tries to claim "MY" F'in statue :viking:

BoS-Early release to now and still a Neutral crafting clan .. I took a couple weeks off for a vacation while Sere and Kunra got our clan going again with other returning members. It was already full and lively when i got back. I never kicked the old crew even though its been years since they left game.

Wolves of War- My clan was at low tide and it was a dark time in my life. ZerogravityZE invited me to his Vista/LB/Chota pvp clan even though I was clueless and pretty much a carebear. I put my Chota in there and of course left my crafter keeping BoS on life support and went off for a new adventure that lifted my spirits like nothing else had. They were goofy and fun loving .. in vent i laughed till I hurt.

Kaos- Wolves was breaking apart and the few that remained often teaming with enforcers .. this went against my wild chota blood and i joined up with some of the craziest characters in a all Chota pvp clan with Nufan, Misbee and Hoofy. We would play guard duty for rp parties and give bored pvpers something to do besides disrupting them. I got sucked into rp during this time so I wandered off into the RP sunset.

I wish I had the time energy and memory to name each and every individual because they all touched me in some way .. but they know who they are and if they chance to read this ....

:wub:
Edit: I was trying to find remnants on my old clan website and found this on google instead. English was not obviously not the writers first language but it contains some nice blasts from the past and even a few pics. http://game.digitalt...-select-a-clan/

Edited by Sang, 25 June 2014 - 10:16 PM.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Sangie! Finally!!! Awesome, awesome lore! Was hoping you posted! I thought I knew, but I didn't know...now we're rolling! Keep the love going people!!!! MAYLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DLBanner1.jpg

Quite Simpleton

Quite Simpleton

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 14-May 14

Rage: My first and only clan. I'll always be Traveler and I'll always be in Rage. I spent almost every day fighting purely for the Trav/Tech alliance. I never harvested really.. Lol and I evidently became one of the biggest vocal points for this faction.

Now, this is a story all about how
Clammier went from S1 to TC
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how my kingdom came to be

In Mumford born and raised, at the dishfield is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, and all shootin some reservoir dogs at dishfield
When a couple of guys recruited me to a clan
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my clan leader got scared
He said 'You're movin' to help Travelers and Techs in The Dump and Tinkersdam"'

I chatted and learned from him day after day
And he gave me a motorcycle and lead me the way
I put my headphones on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First fight, yo this is bad
Level 25 fighting 55's
Is this what the people of Northfields living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're scrubs, noobs, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for Clammier

Well, fast forward into Kaibab Forest
There I was, 150 doors and hired guards after Traveler had been kicked out of Tinkersdam
I ain't trying to go anywhere yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning to defend our points.

I whistled for a hand in Trav chat whenever Lb/Enfo zerg came near
But then I decided to head on up to the big leagues
If anything I could say that this was bad
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to TC'

I pulled up to 7 and 8
And I yelled to the raid 'Yo homes to 5'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as Clammier.

hahaha oh my god, +10,000! xDD
If I make you mad that's okay, it just means you can't handle mah sweg!

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
U r supposed to post your lore, doofus! POST that lore!

DLBanner1.jpg

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14
One of the first "purple hearts". 1-50lvl tech/pve.
First trip in TC. Trav/Tech didnt want invite us (me, Minamoto). Meet with RA. ~1,5 year lb/pvp
Civil War inside lb.
Done with Civil War, frustration about clan leader. joined Dismay
Hypocritical/two faces relation by RA leader and couple officers
Heretic tryed forced Dismay to choose the side ("Heretic or RA, no more choice")
Frustration about ally. Dismay think about change faction. CHOTA? - Chrispy was so annoying
Good relation with CT, thinking about flip vista.
Heretic flip vista. :smiley_emoticons_zombie01: finally decide to choose travs
short story :applause:

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Short but sweet and to the point. Thanks Twink! Please keep posting people!

DLBanner1.jpg

Maylinh

Maylinh

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined 04-June 12
My FE story:

I started in a clan called Cyber Monkeys, I played some single player game with them from time to time 'The Hunter'
They wanted to try this game, so I followed them.
I never played any MMO before, I even raged quitted almost in the first hour because I didnt know how to 'disrupt' on one of the npc's, it was needed for the starters mission. I had a lot of problems in the beginning, language barrier was a big thing and I was never a gamer. All the terms and how things were called, was completely new for me.

After few months, still leveling my first char Maylin, there was a big patch. F2P got nerfed. My clan decided to leave because of this, but I finally started liking the game. I was teased with my first PvP and was as a lvl 21 in TC Posted Image (Yeah yeah, you can laugh all you want. I was the biggest noob in the wasteland, used 8x6 and didnt even know how to proper set up my UI :Droollip:) I ended up in the clan Hellraizers MCC-Wasteland Chpt. Was an active clan, sadly this patch made also this whole clan leave the game. After this I ended up in -Volatile-. Democles was the leader. I felt very welcome and had lots of fun! Lots of PvE, farming Earthwalker and Shiva boss while having a tent set up with the Shiva boss and did CTF in between. I learned a lot of basics in -Volatile-, met great new players. Goofing in TS3 with Demo, Nick Malice, Dynoo, Laneylee and so on.

But, I wanted to PvP. Sadly the PvP leader of the clan didnt do anything to bring us in PvP. Everyone needed practice, but nothing happend. One of my real first experiences in endgame PvP was with Saints, killing Heretic and other LB's at Foothills. This was right after the patch, when Foothills came out. It really was great. But yet again, no PvP with -Volatile-.

I spoke with Paced, he was in Heretic. He told me if I would flip to LB, I could join Heretic. But but but... flipping factions, I couldnt 'betray' my friends. After a lot of talking with some people I decided to leave Trav faction, flipped Lightbearer and joined Heretic. In this time I was also part of Damage Incorporated. We had lots of fun, very good fights and I learned a thing or 2 in PvP :) Damage Incorporated, I didnt always liked their motto: kill all, except for Damage Inc. I believed in faction, so that was kind of a struggle.

And there is a time of leaving as well. I left Heretic, joined Damage with all my toons. Except for Maylin, this toon joined French Connection. Felt honoured, was the first non French in the clan :lovestruck:

Then the LB war started. Some LBs were bored and started attacking other LB's. In this time I made my own clan called Dismay. I did this with Akeee.Posted Image We recruited some friends. We were still starting and it was hard, because of this LB war. People wanted us to choose a side in the faction. We never wanted this war. So we started to concider leaving the faction. French Connection was not really active anymore, I spoke with the leaders and they agreed with me. Akeee wanted CHOTA, but there was a problem :troll_face: Like Akeee said in his message here, we had a good relation with CT, so oke, Vista it is. But exactly the same day; Heretic flipped Vista. Ok this was not an option anymore. Dismay flipped Traveler. Posted ImageWe lost a few clannies, who didnt wanna come with us. Thanks to Public Enemy, they helped us out a lot and we felt very welcome by them. :hamster: And ever since then I was again a 'True' Traveler'.

Edited by Maylinh, 01 July 2014 - 01:58 AM.

Posted Image

www.youtube.com/user/maylinh1

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Yay! Great post, May May!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! :cowdance: :cowdance: :cowdance:

DLBanner1.jpg

Jeorg

Jeorg

Initiate

• Wasteland Engineer - Decon
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-June 14
Well, still a total NooB here, but after playing for a bit, I met another new guy, and we decided to pull our knowledge. Then we met some more new guys / gals and decided to join up with them, so we formed a learn together clan. Soviet_Union That's where I still am, and will be for a while I hope.

Posted Image

Edited by Jeorg, 01 July 2014 - 04:06 PM.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
We all started somewhere, Jeorg...I hope you enjoy your clan as much as I have mine!

DLBanner1.jpg

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
My own clan history starts with the first days of f2p.

-> Zone Franche, Omni clan.
It started out with a topic on the Generation Fallout Forums, about FE, when the game started to be a f2p. Being an old FOnline player but a bit tired of it I decided to give it a try and I loved it. I joined my first clan there, the "Zone Franche" wich was a clan designed for french beginners, and I really enjoyed my time there. I stayed there until level 30 I'd say. I was Neutral until my level 25 and then I joined the Enforcers. I was only doing PVE by this time and some light RP

-> Dust Motors Corporation, Omni RP clan
One night, while RPing at Le Cartel's event, in Sunshine Corners... I met Mary Reiley. At the end of the night and the event she recruited me in her clan. it was a RP clan with no Faction restrictions, based around a garage run by the players. I loved my time there and meet awesome people. I started to do less PVE and More RP... After some time, I switched from Enforcer to Tech for RP reasons. While RPing I kept leveling.

-> Serenity Falls, Omni RP clan
After i'd say... A year ? RPing with the DMC, I finally decided to change clan for Serenity Falls for IC reasons. The clan was a group of people living in Devon Township IC. I played with them for half a year, opened a shop In Character in their town and eventually became a member of the Town's Council (Their officers). I kept leveling until I reached level 55. I liked my time there (Mainly thanks to Duncan Miller) but I wanted one thing badly... More than RP, I wanted to try out PVP.

-> Le Cartel, Traveler / Tech, RP / PVP clan
I kept trying to PVP in Serenity Falls but I also missed hanging around the friends I made, I missed hanging around fellow Frenchies... One night... I found out that I'd love joining Le Cartel. It's leader offered me an invite and a small RP event quickly followed. That night I left Serenity Falls and the Tech Faction for the Traveler. I started everything back to zero again, IC and OOC, with a new clan, a new faction and finally an hope that I could imply more in PVP while doing RP sometimes.
I spent one, maybe two years in Le Cartel, I played there, trained there and met awful and wonderful people there. The clan started to slowly be more PVP than RP. The process got a boost when The leader changed to Apocalypsia (Wich is known as Deathstarz aswell).
In that clan, I've met Guizzly (Mandy lear) and We kept training, we had our first real team fights, I made my first PVP videos there... We lived the Triad Wars and the Traveler / CHOTA civil war. it was great time, times when DT weapons were the best around.

-> Crouching Tigers, Vista / CHOTA, PVP clan
Time passing, people changing, or maybe I changed. I played in Le Cartel until I became an officer and I really enjoyed it, but after some time I got bored and tired of all the drama and the expectations about maintaining a pristine reputation. I took a break. And, one day, I received a message from Mandy Lear on my phone, showing a screenie of him with a CT tag and a Vista faction. The week after, I was back and changed to Vista, I left Le Cartel (Which was dead when i came back) and worked hard to pass the CT tests and join Alisha's team. Which I did thanks to Mandy.
I thought it was already the best I could do, but Alisha pushed me further, trained me harder, our fights were awesome, the team spirit was there and I never enjoyed more playing FE than in CT. Here, I'd like to thank Alisha, Lady Zoe, Mandy Lear, Loleatta, Alesia Karter for these moments. You'll stay in my heart guys and for long. it's also during this time that I met Kathryn Southworth, which became a really good friend of mine.
At some point a fuss between CT and Heretic / DI happend and we switched to CHOTA... There I met one of the guys I personally considered as a legend of FE in the name of Kyotan. And with him, we worked on making a long term alliance with Condemned.
At some point, Alisha left... And I ended up leading CT. i was great but the pressure was high, I tried to do my best for the clan I loved and my friends and tried to maintain CT as its top while Alisha was gone. During this time I met one person that is still in my mind and my heart, in the name of Deva Rae.
The burden became too heavy for my own shoulders, slowly my personal situation, mood and professional situation started to suffer from this and I snapped. I had to stop, I break all ties with the game and took another break, to sort out my real life issues before game issues.

-> Condemned, CHOTA, PVP Clan
When I came back, I turned to the only persons I had trust into and the only people that stayed friends despite all the time and actions. Condemned. They teached me the real love of being a CHOTA, they teached me a lot about team fights. There I met Fly, Kilo, Maderp, Chrispy... I think it's here that I made some of my strongest bonds even before CT. It's thanks to Condemend that I kept enjoying to play, that I'm back now. At some point, personal issues and game drama pushed me to go back to Vista faction, for a month or so, I played with Poker, and I seen that people we usually despise could be as nice as your other friends, that it was only a matter of side in a videogame war. But in the end I went back to Condemned.
A year ago I thought I was about to leave FE for good, so I left Condemned, people instead to have me in No limits, like some sort of dusty relic. I said no until my friend Kit asked. I couldn't say no to her. So I joined.
But a few days ago, I came back into FE when I received a message on steam, from my Condemned friends. So here I am, a CHOTA, a Condemned and proud to be !

The morale of my little story is that you can meet good and bead people around, especially in games, especially in FE. You could meet love, one of your best friend or people you'd consider as your worst enemy. It's only pixels, some would say, but the emotions are real, the relations are real. Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cry. It's been since F2P that i'm playing FE, and I'm telling you, that every minute, every line, every fight and every person was worth it. To the ZF, le Cartel, the DMC, SF, Le Cartel, Crouching Tigers, Condemned... To people like Mandy Lear, Deathstarz, Kit, Deva Rae, Kukimora, Chrispy, Maderp, Maylin, Cpg... To all the people that I loved to hate, to all the friends and relatives that I forgot and to All of FE community... I thank you all for making FE what it is, and what I love.

Thank you.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
OMG...that was the best entry to date! It's only fitting it came from you, Sensei!

I mean no insult to the founders of CT...but Crouching Tiger under you was...unbelievable. The Tigers became the Texas Rangers of FE, standing up for the noob and defending those who couldn't defend themselves. We were righters of wrongs, keepers of the faith...it was magical and I will NEVER, EVER forget it. I don't know if there will ever be another CT like that one. So far, being a Tiger has been the biggest honor I've had on FE...

Condemned was...God...they were family. Maddie, Fly, Crispy, Groans, Lou, Rubie, Kilo, Stupid Cat, Simpleton McGee, Pink Pink...Dy...Kyotan...God, Kyotan....There is no one like Kyotan...

I MISS those old Tigers...I miss Condemned the way it was. I wish it never left, but change is the way of things. Now, I am a Heretic...I still follow your path, it seems...I only hope to be half of what you are to FE.

DLBanner1.jpg

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
I'm afraid some things changed, sadly

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Yes...and sometimes for the better. Kilo told me a little while ago that I must follow my heart and find my own path. So far, following my own path meant following yours. But my heart...has always been Vista. They got me early, and they couldn't have had a better representative than Xfallenonex. Fallen was the big brother I never had. I learned FE from him. I learned I could be counted on. I have never had leadership of anything before Fallen gave me leadership of his clan. I discovered a stupid girl with a disability can be a leader and a role model, all because of Fallen.

Besides...you can blame yourself for that too. It was those youtube videos of you and CT that made me want to be a Tiger so bad. If I wasn't Vista before that, I would have been after. You...Alisha Kim....Alesia Karter...Loleatta (God...Lole). You all MADE me want to stay Vista, want to be a Tiger.

Remember? I was the last Tiger to go CHOTA. Jannet (Ayumi) and I never wanted to. We did it for you. We wanted to keep peace in the family, but ultimately, I did it for you.

I loved my time in CHOTA. Condemned....there's nothing like them. I luvz Maddie with the fury of a thousands suns. Crispy, Fly, Groans, Kilo, Rubie....Hyun...Hyun...

But my path....my heart...beats green blood. I am Vista...I don't want to leave again. Ever. I don't want to fight my faction, either. Heretic was getting my back when I came back home to Vista. They are not what I thought they were originally. They are....like hanging out with Fallen. And the only other person to have that kind of pull with me so far has been you, Sensei...Kilo said it. I must follow my heart to find my path.

DLBanner1.jpg

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Heretic was getting my back when I came back home to Vista. They are not what I thought they were originally. They are....like hanging out with Fallen.

Careful Kit, people might actually figure out we aren't big meanie doodoo heads! We can't have that :troll_face:

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
OOps!!!!! Sorry, Nysek.....It slipped....HERETIC H4X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT?!?!? RIGHT?!?!?!? (said in a Xuki Yang-like falsetto....)

DLBanner1.jpg

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

Careful Kit, people might actually figure out we aren't big meanie doodoo heads! We can't have that :troll_face:

Hey.. no one is allowed to call Heretics doodoo heads but Canni

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hey.. no one is allowed to call Heretics doodoo heads but Canni

Canni?... forgive me I am drawing a blank here :o

I was once called a prick for "stealing" citidel loot when I wasn't there. That same person thanked me 10 minutes later in PMs for their build and the guides I make... apparently it doesn't take much to please someone in FE :D

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
And while she's on here..Sang? A little lore entry, please?

DLBanner1.jpg

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11
I did my clan history already unless there was something else?

Canni Bell is/was a rp and rp-pvp character of mine that has a history of teasing Heretics when they ventured into rp land and usually done in character just to be annoying.. probably before your time with them Nysek.

Doo doo heads was her favorite thing to call them... now keep in mind the rp character is an eternally 12 year old hellion

One time she got an accidental invite to a raid .. which I accepted gleefully.. but it got even better.

I was bugged and didn't show up in the team window so could not be kicked .. I stayed in character and griefed them with forced rp.

Ha ha .. good times <3 heretic

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
A triad clan i now forget but I would remember the name whenever I saw the only active member here and there in FE.

Wolves of war...random recruited on a new toon.

TAO...joined to fill in some time as wolves went quiet and I was still finishing all the ap on inanecorn and ended up leaving and joining TAO as I found I didn't like the attitude of wolves leader.

Saints...joined after a short break when 1.7 came out as the active pvping tao i had known went to saints for the most part so i followed.

Damage inc...went inactive for a bit when noir was still in remove patch 2.5 and then was unclanned and most of the active saints/exile had made felony. And I had the choice of felony or dmg inc and as I was sick and tired of herding cats I went to dmg inc for a change of pace.

Ganksters...after being told I was no longer in Saints I left dmg to join ganksters when there was a no attack policy on ra and I didn't feel like sitting there while ra ganked a couple people I usually pvped with.

Heretic...moved noir over after a number of months.

General idea of my clans didn't feel like going overly into detail.

Heretic
Nysak

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
Thanks, Inane! Great post! Your experience in Saints was kinda like my last one in CT..."you're staying Vista, so you're not staying CT...". It's the first time I was basically told I had to leave a clan...it sorta hurt, especially considering the clan. But oh well...I told Nebby I wanted to stay until they shut the server down. Since I am, I want to be a Vista, like I started, the day it happens.

DLBanner1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users