• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Lazybonz

Lazybonz

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-May 14
I like the game, and want to subscribe. Moneybookers refuses to accept payment.

Your financial model, basically, is to get someone to try your game, then convince them to pay for it.
If you can't do this simple, basic, and necessary function, you won't last long in this business.

I submitted a ticket 2 days ago. I got a nice automated reply that you received it.

Your restrictions in game are severe, and require a sub for proper play. I don't mind paying.
I'll give you a couple more days, then this game is uninstalled, and any GamersFirst game will be automatically dismissed.

I hope someone cares enough to fix this.

Walt Marchand
Potential Customer

Sharkdog

Sharkdog

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined 27-August 11
As someone who also has issues with moneybookers, try selecting the "pay by gamecard" option...it will send you to Ultimatepay instead, where I have had better luck with paying directly by credit card. Ultimatepay comes up with a little pay screen where you can click a tab to pay directly by visa, mastercard, etc.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
I tried this method as well, ultimately just went to paypal to resolve the entire issue. So I'd recommend that.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Eloi Bane

Eloi Bane

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 29-February 12
Had issues too. Have had to contact support twice while attempting to hand money over! I find the most successful way for me is to use Steam wallet, though seems you can't buy G1C this way, only items.

Lazybonz

Lazybonz

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-May 14
Thank you gentlemen. I tried the UltimatePay option, and it worked just dandy. Now my crafting won't be so painful.

Kamiko.Ryuko

Kamiko.Ryuko

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 25-September 14
Ya, Paypal and Bank Transfers are probably anyones best bet. Why I was being asked for Verified by Visa for my Visa Debit card is beyond me, and Boku apparently doesn't like my carrier, ok, no it does, Gamersfirst isn't liked by my Carrier (I blame that nasty typo on the selection page 12.00 not $12,00. hah.

AWFordJr

AWFordJr

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 30-September 14
Posted Image

Wow perhaps I am trying to invest in the wrong game. I signed up threw my steam account, and I tried to visit the site here via web browser to buy the $29.99 subsctiption & it keeps giving me an error when trying to pay via PayPal. Then out of frustration I said screw it & got the deal threw my steam account for $9.99 not really what I wanted but any way thats what I did. Then in game I tried to buy the $29.99 for 1 month on there & it kept telling me I needed more credits. I dont want to pay with ....ing credits I want to pay with paypal, but as I see I am not the only one this game company hasnt answered or tried to help. Shame, real shame because its a good game.

The link seen in the image above does not work also, so I could not even report the issue to PayByCash. I have put in a few support tickets for different problems none of which have been answered. Guess I will just stay with path of exile at least they care about their customers or potential customers & they always get back to me quickly!

Edited by AWFordJr, 01 October 2014 - 02:36 AM.

RowdyRonny

RowdyRonny

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1149 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

There are a lot of issues with 3rd party money handlers. I had some problems long time ago because UltimatePay refused to let me stop using their services and pay directly through Paypal (which is also a bit 3rd party) to Gamersfirst.  Regrettably they don't have an office in Europe as in the U.S.A. they cannot be sued.

Don't blame Gamersfirst, blame the cowboy financial system over there.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

7131o1.jpg

Wow perhaps I am trying to invest in the wrong game. I signed up threw my steam account, and I tried to visit the site here via web browser to buy the $29.99 subsctiption & it keeps giving me an error when trying to pay via PayPal. Then out of frustration I said screw it & got the deal threw my steam account for $9.99 not really what I wanted but any way thats what I did. Then in game I tried to buy the $29.99 for 1 month on there & it kept telling me I needed more credits. I dont want to pay with ....ing credits I want to pay with paypal, but as I see I am not the only one this game company hasnt answered or tried to help. Shame, real shame because its a good game.

The link seen in the image above does not work also, so I could not even report the issue to PayByCash. I have put in a few support tickets for different problems none of which have been answered. Guess I will just stay with path of exile at least they care about their customers or potential customers & they always get back to me quickly!

Paypal works fine, that's PayByCash. I had an issue because of the fact G1's authentication system for my credit card was not possible through them, thus I just used Paypal.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users