9 replies to this topic

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11
so far i have not seen what each of the new vehicles look like or there names. so i am wonder if anyone know where i can find this or if other could post screen shots of each type if possible.

thank you for any information
SCAVY lvl 55
PVE only and never will do pvp nor go into pvp zones.

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
You mean the Vandals?

They are obtained by crafting with materials you earn by participating in Dome(check BloodSports queue list). There are 3 main types.

Fastback-30% Faster then interceptor speedster and looks like an generic combination between an Shelby GT from the late 1960s with the rear tail lights of an 1969 charger.
Hatchback-No real perks aside from a stylish design similar to the FastBack.
Tonneau-Hatchback Vandal that has 100 inventory slots with 375(give or take a few kg) kg of carrying weight.

Note there are 'Special' vandals created for decoration that are quite literally an interceptor with skin of one of the 3 Vandals. So make sure you read the description because these Vandals distinctly have a lvl 1+ requirement unlike the real versions. The real models require an actual level.
" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
Hatchback has 1000 fuel effi. Also you bumped thread from May...

Posted Image

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

Mm... well I wasn't reading the date stamp on that and every question deserves an answer no matter the age. Who knows one day someone may read this post asking the same question about the Vandals where it'll be available.
" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

Does it now? It used to only have 450... Really made it completely and utterly pointless crafting it since it also has the interceptor towing costs.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
It has those those at start, they had to break it in mid time I think.

Posted Image

HighPriestKraken

HighPriestKraken

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined 11-May 12
this is what I have before PTS was put on lock down

Posted Image

HighPriestKraken

HighPriestKraken

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined 11-May 12
Posted Image

TJ WEBB IS HERE

TJ WEBB IS HERE

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 22-October 14

That is absolutely....anticlimactic.  It has been a six month wait to see that screen shot and it looks pretty much like a dune buggy with a souped up engine.  bleg.

2bmO9Ozl.jpg?1

β€œHe walked out in the gray light and stood and he saw for a brief moment the absolute truth of the world. The cold relentless circling of the intestate earth. Darkness implacable. The blind dogs of the sun in their running. The crushing black vacuum of the universe. And somewhere two hunted animals trembling like ground-foxes in their cover. Borrowed time and borrowed world and borrowed eyes with which to sorrow it.”
― Cormac McCarthy, The Road

SmiladaCorsan

SmiladaCorsan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Joined 31-May 12

How could someone drive with that big engine protruding and hinder the sight? :P

I want one of them btw..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users