129 replies to this topic

SirSplatsalot

SirSplatsalot

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11

Haha as fun as that would be I don't even know how to hell it would be balanced unless it snared the user :P

That would work.
- defence
- speed

Even if it wasn't very good it'd be many lols
o5b8dv.png
Democles - Kaycee Jynx - Sir Splatsalot

Fantastik/Jazzmatic

Fantastik/Jazzmatic

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 27-January 13
apocalipsys without minigun not apocalipsys. rocket launcher is too small compared to the class with pistols rifle or melee
HW have small weapon list . only RL dead class.
Posted Image

violetnight666x

violetnight666x

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 15-February 13
So, its been a few months since i last posted here, and i see there has been little attention to it lately, and none at all from any moderation. With the new builds in mind, with the recent armor resist cap rising, any new thoughts on this subject? I would still love to see faster assault rifles/smg's in place. Some months ago i worked out potential stats which would bring it balanced to the current DPS, or just abit lower.

Assault rifles don't feel like AR's....even to video game standards, Don't expect em to fire the speed of a real gun, but 0.2 delay would be nice. At least it would feel like an assault rifle to an mmorpg's standards.

violetnight666x

violetnight666x

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 15-February 13

I'm still standing for this another 6 mounths later

Edited by violetnight666x, 17 January 2015 - 03:00 PM.

violetnight666x

violetnight666x

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 15-February 13

Well not to tell the G1 team how to do their job, but wouldn't it be nice if they actually checked topics marked "Hot" once every year or so and actually COMMENTED on them? It's unbelievable that this topic has seen over 51k views and over 120 replies and yet there has not been a single comment from G1 staff, I mean seriously, do they even glance at the forums?

Elmaronic

Elmaronic

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 24-August 14
I talked with one dev or gm and she/ he says, what they not read forum at all. They prefer overwach ingame.

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Vi, there's no updates, no patches, no checking of threads....nothing...there's...nothing...except the camaraderie of others who love this awesome game that should be one of the best MMOs out there today. Still...as much as FE captures my imagination, the lack of support from the developers and GMs has me reaching out for other games. So far, nothing moves me as much as FE used to, but I am enjoying Anarchy Online and a renewed relationship with my Xbox...

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

violetnight666x

violetnight666x

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 15-February 13

Vi, there's no updates, no patches, no checking of threads....nothing...there's...nothing...except the camaraderie of others who love this awesome game that should be one of the best MMOs out there today. Still...as much as FE captures my imagination, the lack of support from the developers and GMs has me reaching out for other games. So far, nothing moves me as much as FE used to, but I am enjoying Anarchy Online and a renewed relationship with my Xbox...

On the off chance they do finally wake up and send someone onto the forums to check stuff, im gonna continue to kick n scream here lol

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

On the off chance they do finally wake up and send someone onto the forums to check stuff, im gonna continue to kick n scream here lol

Just to point this out to you, but this falls under 'weapon rebalance'. Like an overall thing. This has always been a quiet topic for them. This was something that was slotted in with a consume and general item balance with 1.9, but the people whom were to do it ended up getting laid off sadly. And chances are I don't think they would necessarily revise the rolls or make sweeping changes to weapons but tweaks.

As for posting. The only time devs have really actively discussed things or posted on threads was like 3/4 years ago when the previous lead dev was in charge and even then it was mainly affa, but after him and a few others were laid off or quit it got noticeably quieter similar to how it was before. At the same time this is a topic they tread carefully on as this is really an overall balance thing if they were to get into it which would require considerable work at the end of the day.

Heretic
Nysak

violetnight666x

violetnight666x

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 15-February 13

It would require considerable work, But its long overdue....

Isnt it about time the current lead dev got their finger out their patootie and did something good for FE?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users