349 replies to this topic

Running Eagle

Running Eagle

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Joined 28-January 14
No comments on my stylish suggestion for more "Old West" styled guns like lever action rifles and shotguns, and revolver pistols?

Tch, I see how it is. =P

:uzi:

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

Although these looks so close to the current STAC 10 - which, upon close enough inspection, I realized were ACR.

what the hell is that?

Edited by The Pack, 29 May 2014 - 02:20 PM.

tApJpyS.pngw a r f a r e a c t i v i t i e s | s p e c i a l i s t p r o t e c t i o n i n c
Scavenger | HIVE | Jericho

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

No comments on my stylish suggestion for more "Old West" styled guns like lever action rifles and shotguns, and revolver pistols?

Tch, I see how it is. =P

i thought the Winchester was old west

tApJpyS.pngw a r f a r e a c t i v i t i e s | s p e c i a l i s t p r o t e c t i o n i n c

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
Posted Image

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
Posted Image

Edited by The Pack, 26 August 2014 - 11:28 AM.

Shadow565

Shadow565

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2238 posts
  • Joined 27-March 13
I'm just sketching up some drafts of my idea for a new AR, hopefully i can get it uploaded soon :D

76561198028196914.png

I'm Australian and I get 300-400ms stable latency but I still manage to do alright

Alk

Alk

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • Joined 11-March 14
Please, no imaginary guns... the OBIR and OSCAR are a blight big enough.

Raptros

Raptros

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2804 posts
  • Joined 18-December 11
Obir and Oscar are pretty sweet IMO.

Besides, OP can suggest what he wants, as can everyone. They're just that, suggestions

WHAT DID YOU HONESTLY EXPECT THOUGH?

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
Posted Image

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
Posted Image

Shadow565

Shadow565

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2238 posts
  • Joined 27-March 13

Posted Image

http://apbdb.com/ite...apon_Test_N-TA/

76561198028196914.png

I'm Australian and I get 300-400ms stable latency but I still manage to do alright

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Test_N-TA/

oh well then they should release it xD along with the 200 round M249 as a legendary .-.

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
Can one of you guys build the m249 stats from scratch like you did the P90 and AN-94? Im not too sure on how this whole balancing thing works but I know the M249 (SAW) is definitely a support gun for keeping the enemies head down for long periods of time (200 bullets a mag) :)

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
Posted Image

Raptros

Raptros

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2804 posts
  • Joined 18-December 11

http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Test_N-TA/

Literally my first suggestion. LOL

I'd love to see this weapon released sooner or later

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
Posted Image

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
Posted Image

Shadow565

Shadow565

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2238 posts
  • Joined 27-March 13

Can one of you guys build the m249 stats from scratch like you did the P90 and AN-94? Im not too sure on how this whole balancing thing works but I know the M249 (SAW) is definitely a support gun for keeping the enemies head down for long periods of time (200 bullets a mag) :)

"weaker", SHAW?

76561198028196914.png

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

"weaker", SHAW?

well yeah but easier to control and the spray mag (200 bullets) ;(

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
btw the reason I dont upload all the pictures at one time is to justify bumping the sheet out of this thread :) :Bump:

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 01-April 11
SCAR-H should be an Obeya CR-762 if anything.

Posted Image

XM8 fish gun

Posted Image

AKS-74u isn't a sub machine gun it's a rifle so it would make sense for it to be an ATAC or similar.

Posted Image

Saiga 12 should be a semi auto shotgun with a TTK between the pumps and the N-FAS plus you have too many N-FAS remeshes.

Posted Image

HK PSG-1 you mention this one but not the G3 or the G3 SG1? Maybe a Joker SR-15 remesh for the G3 and a CR-762 for the SG1.

Posted Image

Posted Image

SVD should be a remesh of the NCR-762 Anubis. The DMR is too heavy and lore wise it can be justified since Yevgeny Dragunov was known for his target rifles before he made the SVD.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is a PSL think big AK it's not an SVD by a long shot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is an airsoft version of the HK MK-23 prototype pretty much an over engineered USP but still different and huge. It could work as a marksmanship FBW maybe with a bit more range make it have 12-13 rounds in the magazine for balance.

Compared to a Desert Eagle

Posted Image

And what you're looking for a HK45 tactical

Posted Image
Posted Image

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

SCAR-H should be an Obeya CR-762 if anything.

XM8 fish gun

AKS-74u isn't a sub machine gun it's a rifle so it would make sense for it to be an ATAC or similar.

Saiga 12 should be a semi auto shotgun with a TTK between the pumps and the N-FAS plus you have too many N-FAS remeshes.

HK PSG-1 you mention this one but not the G3 or the G3 SG1? Maybe a Joker SR-15 remesh for the G3 and a CR-762 for the SG1.

SVD should be a remesh of the NCR-762 Anubis. The DMR is too heavy and lore wise it can be justified since Yevgeny Dragunov was known for his target rifles before he made the SVD.

This is a PSL think big AK it's not an SVD by a long shot.

This is an airsoft version of the HK MK-23 prototype pretty much an over engineered USP but still different and huge. It could work as a marksmanship FBW maybe with a bit more range make it have 12-13 rounds in the magazine for balance.

Compared to a Desert Eagle

And what you're looking for a HK45 tactical

nice dude ill add these ideas as soon as i get back

Edited by The Pack, 29 May 2014 - 02:17 PM.

Citizen13

Citizen13

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 30-March 11
The SHAW functions exactly how a SAW would function, but looks like the M240B.

The ALIG performs more like the 240B, but looks just like a SAW with a short barrel and parastock.

IMO it would be better to make an M60E3/E4!
Elitist (noun)
1. A person who doesn't love you unconditionally for existing in their immediate vicinity: "I was jacking off into my own fecal matter in the middle of the sidewalk and some damned elitist crossed the street to avoid me!"
2. A smelly jerk who thinks he's better than you when we all know you're the best: "That elitist thinks he's so great, always talking about others behind their backs. He's an pleasant fellow."
3. That one guy you hate. Yeah, you know that guy: "ELITIST PIG!"
Synonyms: Anyone who isn't your friend, that girl who rejected you in high school, phonies, cliques, unicorns, leprechauns
Antonyms: You, all your wonderful friends, your philosophy teacher

Raptros

Raptros

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2804 posts
  • Joined 18-December 11
Here are two new ideas, an LR 300 and the much suggested FN F2000

Posted Image

Colby - CER 676

The Close Engagement Rifle 676 is Colby's attempt at creating, from scratch, a rifle with sustainable fire that can rival other close quarters weapons. With inspiration from the SR15, Colby, more or less, improved upon it's current design and effectively created a counter-rifle that can hold it's own against its illegitimate predecessor, mimicking many of it's features. However, to obtain a solid sustainable rate of fire, the caliber of the round had to be sized down, taking some of the oomph with it. The initial idea was harshly criticized, as many believed it would resemble the N-tec 5 too closely, though the finished product actually is quite the opposite.

This rifle would more or less be a slightly less damaging SR15 with automatic fire. It's initial accuracy could be debated, but I imagined a pretty subpar base accuracy, similar to an SMG, but not as bad. The bloom however, is a different story. I can see a very high max bloom, though a very slow, steady climb with decent recovery, so it isn't too terribly inaccurate. The RoF would be somewhere between the Ntec and PMG, more or less on the higher end of those two. Somewhat high mobility, but not too much like the atac. CER I guess would be pronounced with a soft C, like Ser.

Damage

Health Damage: 160
Stamina Damage: 35
Hard Damage: 21.5
Dropoff Range: 40m
Min Damage Range: 85m
Max Range: 100m
Minimum Damage %: 30%

Ammo

Ammo Capacity: 180
Magazine Capacity: 30

Posted Image

Somatic LIR 5

With more and more weapons emerging in San Paro at a very excelled rate, it's difficult to find your favorite gun. To stay competitive, Somatic released the S-LIR, or Somatic Light Infantry Rifle, to add to their seemingly small armory. The SLIR focuses on fast hit&run techniques, relying on a high rate of fire, almost rivaling the ACES. The system also has a full stock, allowing more recoil absorption and high accuracy recovery. These two simple concepts paired with Somatic's precise manufacturing creates a very formidable and intimidating weapon.

The SLIR would act like an very accurate, slightly slower, more powerful ACES. The initial accuracy would be very high, almost sniper like, but the bloom wouldn't allow for accurate long range sustained fire at all. The max bloom would also be quite large, encouraging bursts instead of spraying, though, in close quarters, it could still have a small chance at beating an SMG. The recovery rate would be very good. This rifle would be very mobile, perhaps around the ATACs mobility, give or take. The high ammo count in the mag and reserve could be incentive to use a blue mod for once... I guess you would pronounce it as Sleer, rather than Slur.

Damage

Health Damage: 100
Stamina Damage: 20
Hard Damage: 12.5
Dropoff Range: 50m
Min Damage Range: 70m
Max Range: 100m
Minimum Damage %: 30%

Ammo

Ammo Capacity: 280
Magazine Capacity: 35

Couple of ideas to keep this thread truckin'. Whatcha think?

Edited by Raptros, 20 May 2014 - 11:21 PM.

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
the current computer im using (hotel) isnt letting me see pics

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
and from what i saw the ump45 got added i cant wait to try it :D

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14
Posted Image

Edited by The Pack, 21 May 2014 - 12:55 PM.

Raptros

Raptros

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2804 posts
  • Joined 18-December 11

and from what i saw the ump45 got added i cant wait to try it :D

It almost seems like they're looking at this thread when nobody else is...

>.>

<.<

Bianks

Bianks

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 04-August 11
Before these reskins how about they redo the Whisper? Im seriously tired of having a sniper scope that should have 16+ magnification on a sub machine gun. give it the holo sight such as is on the ACES rifle.

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

Before these reskins how about they redo the Whisper? Im seriously tired of having a sniper scope that should have 16+ magnification on a sub machine gun. give it the holo sight such as is on the ACES rifle.

i always though an actual reflex would be better since 95% of the time it has the mod

VickyFox

VickyFox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1940 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11
Posted Image
Posted Image

I'll be honest, when my eyes set sights on this, I honestly started to blush! :wub:
Why is this not in San Paro already?! :blush:

| VickyFox | Colby TB - NA | Enforcer | enforcer_gold_250.png | Cop Rank: 15 | Threat: Gold | Rank: 255 |

76561198064842306.png

Alk

Alk

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • Joined 11-March 14
Posted Image
USMC, H&K M27 IAR. ATAC-based anti-personnel LMG?

Posted Image
South Korea, Daewoo Industry DAR-21/XK-8 assault rifle.

Posted Image
Croatia, HS Produkt VHS-2 assault rifle.

Citizen13

Citizen13

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 30-March 11
Alk, the M27 IAR, and I can't stress this enough, IS an HK 416, which IS the ATAC. It is NOT an LMG.
Elitist (noun)
1. A person who doesn't love you unconditionally for existing in their immediate vicinity: "I was jacking off into my own fecal matter in the middle of the sidewalk and some damned elitist crossed the street to avoid me!"
2. A smelly jerk who thinks he's better than you when we all know you're the best: "That elitist thinks he's so great, always talking about others behind their backs. He's an pleasant fellow."
Synonyms: Anyone who isn't your friend, that girl who rejected you in high school, phonies, cliques, unicorns, leprechauns

Citizen13

Citizen13

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 30-March 11
"The M27 is essentially an HK416 with accessories required by the Marine Corps.[25] The standard optic is the Trijicon ACOG Squad Day Optic (SDO), officially designated the Sight Unit, SU-258/PVQ Squad Day Optic. It is a 3.5×35 machine gun optic that has a Ruggedized Miniature Reflex (RMR) sight screwed on top for close-quarters engagements under 100 meters. Created for the SAW, the day optic offers more magnification and longer eye relief than the ACOG Rifle Combat Optic (RCO) on M16s and M4s. The longer relief helps reduce injury risk from recoil.[1][18] It is issued with the Vickers Combat Applications sling and rail sling mounts, AIM Manta Rail Covers, Harris bipod, KAC backup iron sights, a foregrip, and bayonet lug.[26] The M27 initially had a Grip Pod, which is a foregrip with bipod legs inside, but it was later replaced by a separate foregrip and bipod." - http://en.m.wikipedi...Automatic_Rifle

If ya really want a AR-15 styled LMG, then THIS sexy beast is what ya want!!!!

http://en.m.wikipedi...res_Shrike_5.56

http://www.gunslot.c...mages/55393.jpg

http://i302.photobuc...rikeUpgrade.jpg

What makes the ARES Shrike more appropriate is that, like the M249, is can be belt fed or magazine fed, it has the high rate of fire like the 249, and it has a removable barrel that you can swap for another if it over heats like the 249. It IS a LMG whereas the M27 is not. The M27 just is used in place of the M249 sometimes with marines because they want a light rifle that can fire full auto. And because it's H&K, and that's sexy.
Elitist (noun)

Alk

Alk

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • Joined 11-March 14
All that matters in APB, are the looks. Not the IRL statistics and whats under the body.

Citizen13

Citizen13

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 30-March 11
My point was that they shouldn't make an M27 IAR in APB as an "anti personnel LMG". That, and the M27 is already in game as the ATAC.
Elitist (noun)

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

I'll be honest, when my eyes set sights on this, I honestly started to blush! :wub:
Why is this not in San Paro already?! :blush:

im having a hard time thinking of what stats this thing should have. should it be like the cr5 but with slightly more mobility?

Edited by The Pack, 29 May 2014 - 02:18 PM.

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

USMC, H&K M27 IAR. ATAC-based anti-personnel LMG?

South Korea, Daewoo Industry DAR-21/XK-8 assault rifle.

Croatia, HS Produkt VHS-2 assault rifle.

last two ive never seen be4 and I am highly interested in but im lacking in creativity today so ill just throw them up until something "someone" comes along

Edited by The Pack, 29 May 2014 - 02:19 PM.

Raptros

Raptros

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2804 posts
  • Joined 18-December 11

im having a hard time thinking of what stats this thing should have. should it be like the cr5 but with slightly more mobility?

I could see it being an OCa reskin

Raptros

Raptros

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2804 posts
  • Joined 18-December 11
bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic