TrinityFSB

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 18-May 14

Can a fight club district count? 

"Time comrade?"  (Laughs)  "Time...  Time is relative."

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Gaff: You've done a man's job, sir. I guess you're through, huh?  Deckard: Finished.  [Gaff throws Deckard his gun]  Gaff: It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

kukki

kukki

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3217 posts
  • Joined 20-July 11

My character is a fallen and then resurrected afroamerican chinese shemale brought back to life by spanish gypsies to fight vampires from space who infiltrated the illuminati and made everyone who know about illuminati to think that they're bad, while they're not, but they are, while in fact, once illuminati plan is complete, the vampires from space plan will be still in motion and my character has to stop that, or the long foretold prophecy of the female jungle viking children of the space lichen infesting human population and turning them into brainless super zombies will come true and things will be bad oh no.

fnmod_character_aircontrol.png

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4042 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

Cool story, bro

54715963.jpg

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

Topper

Topper

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Joined 06-January 12

I think the event is over.. ? ^^

It says "Ends on August 10th"

5tyMrQx.png

IHaveNothingToSay

IHaveNothingToSay

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

I think the event is over.. ? ^^

It says "Ends on August 10th"

Nope...
It's basically a forever ongoing forum event. There have been (are) others.

So go on and post your story!

Citadel - EmeldaDulcina -Mongoose 4
Citadel - KalleKusta - Noclan

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12

Like Kalle said.

We kinda dropped the competitive aspect of the event, but the thread is still open for writing stories. 

I guess i'll have to update the first post.

Sorry for the confusion.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN
Designs - Events - Videos

Shamis

Shamis

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7539 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12

My character is a fallen and then resurrected afroamerican chinese shemale brought back to life by spanish gypsies to fight vampires from space who infiltrated the illuminati and made everyone who know about illuminati to think that they're bad, while they're not, but they are, while in fact, once illuminati plan is complete, the vampires from space plan will be still in motion and my character has to stop that, or the long foretold prophecy of the female jungle viking children of the space lichen infesting human population and turning them into brainless super zombies will come true and things will be bad oh no.

this is like a dumblr post
Enforcers: Ganguro, Wizrar
Criminals: Shamis <- Click names to view! a200ff07d9.png
We're sorry! The tournament was closed due to G1's poor service management. Read more here.

Jackty

Jackty

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • Joined 21-January 14

Man i had great story for both my character but the game doesn't have the system,... but might post some story somewhere when i got time or something

Allie

Allie

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • Joined 19-February 13

I know it's kinda late to introduce my character, I'll do my best to catch up. :lol:

I don't know if it makes any sense anymore. xD

Edited by Allie, 15 March 2017 - 05:15 AM.

icon_shotgun_nfas.pngicon_rifle_oscar.png9iWYS3B.png?1P4D7AON.png?1icon_assaultrifle_vespatactical.pngicon_assaultrifle_star_pink.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_purple.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_purple.png766n0yM.png?1BhcVPGY.png?1vmqgGpC.png?1icon_rifle_obeyabattlerifle_bipod_gold.picon_lightmachinegun_ssw_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_ncr762_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa-jb_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pnghywy7is.png?1X8z09bb.png?1icon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_snubnose_pink.pngicon_ltl_tazer.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngyev6KIJ.png?1icon_grenade_ltl.png9H0r7U1.pngfnmod_character_blowtorch.png

Citadel (EU)                                                                  

Futaku q2aboCp.png?1 *******(old) XACMtje.png?1  xAllie 03bCAtj.png?1  | Valentines 2017: Permanent cherubs.icon_reward_vinyl.png fnmod_weapon_4roundburst.png fnmod_character_hardlanding.png

John Barn

John Barn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Joined 13-October 13

Name: David Estrada Vega

Nickname: Evocatus

Faction: Enforcer (Former Security Consultant)

Favorite Weapons: Joker RFP, Stabba PIG, STAR 5.56

Favorite Vehicle: Charge Sentinel

(Stole Accidis' format tho. Ty :D)

A former 7th Special Forces trooper, you see things in war you'd much rather forget, that you simply can't. You want to go home, and forget about it once it's over, but you'll be sent straight back out anyways. Staff Sergeant Vega wasn't having any of that anymore. He wanted out, wanted home. At a tender age of 25, he saw things that would make much older men shiver, and he won't lie - He was terrified - It was what happened after that matters. He'll never forget Honduras and what happened there, but the atrocities he saw, they weren't just in his eyes. Having to make the call on who lives and dies is not a pleasant experience, and he did everything in his power to get his men out alive, and after that, left.

A lucrative job is a lucrative job, and facing the edge of bankruptcy and divorce, PineWatch was his answer. Leaving his 14 year-old daughter behind, this up-and-rising PMC from Canada wanted expertise on jungle warfare and assistance in understanding the Indigenous population. Why not get a man more decorated, or a civilian professional? Because they needed something more -  killers, savages who had experienced urban warfare first-hand, and have had to flee miles into jungles afterwards to do the same thing over again - Kill, train local forces, and much more, except this time around it was protecting private entities exploiting families and killing those that fought back - Those same people that he trained so many years before. He didn't like it, but money is money, and it was what was needed.

Twenty years of work, and profit, he was out of the jungles long before, orchestrating security forces and teaching them the same methods and tactics he taught to those guerillas so many years back. Sure, he was out of the jungles, moved to Canada because of work - Alone. Divorce was just inevitable at that point, trying to meet a double-sided demand of an excess of money going home, and all the time in the world to be at home. But what happens when you receive the call from your Thirty-four year old daughter that you haven't heard from in fifteen years that you have a grandson? That your ex-wife just died, and your baby girl is nearly a thousand in the hole? With more than enough money to spare he returned home, figured he'd invest his life savings in a business, and sit back with a cozy savings account, David was old after all.

Held up at gunpoint upon leaving the airport,  pulled over twice by SPPD searching for Drugs, and rear-ended in the taxi by a drunk speeder, he questioned whether or not he missed the Jungle yet. After a week of living with his daughter, he finally felt the guilt of not being there. A dead-beat son-in-law nowhere to be found, a dropout daughter working three jobs minimum wage, a grandson raised without a mother being there and no set of strong morals, and a dead ex-wife who wrote all the paychecks that he sent to an old decrepit man in her will that was there when David wasn't. San Paro was a jungle, an urban jungle of crime, and David was convinced to do everything in his power to give his grandson a set of morals, a work ethic, hope, but most of all, something that could be called a decent father.

He couldn't help but wait by the sidewalk, as he walked sonny to the bus-stop, and be there to pick him up. He'd seen the crime first-hand, and Chris didn't seem to mind - He'd heard the war stories. Not of Honduras, or some counter-terrorist plot his grandfather told him, but of San Paro that he'd seen first-hand.

What he had never expected was to be in one of those war-stories first hand. Drug dealers were rampant. David knew his grandson had tried weed before - He laughed when he inhaled it the wrong way and that was all the boy needed to know. He knew he tried alcohol before, and helped his grandson get to the toilet during his hangover - Once was all it took, and that boy stayed away from drugs. Drugs weren't staying away from him. He was proud that he refused, but when they beat down on him, he flipped. 17 shots from a Glock, and nothing remained, except a frightened, yet grateful grandson, and an enforcer group shortly afterwards cuffing him for murder.

"Amateurs". That's what the Praetorian contact said as he was being let out of a jail cell. "You ought to teach them sometime. Honduras was a tough place, and we need tough, now." Freed by the same people who had arrested him, but how had that man known about his background? Old fellow, about his age, but he never remembered anybody named Danko. Best not to know in some cases, but what he did know was that his contribution to San Paro was the next step. His Grandson was one step too far. Family is everything, and his love had just been endangered. It would never happen again. Criminals tend to think twice when they see a grandfather walk their grandson to the bus-stop with an AR. He took the job, and right after he saw his grandson off, it was time to clock in, and hit the safety. Be it street thug or trained insurgent they either surrendered or died. San Paro was his family's city, and anybody putting his family at risk had another thing coming.

“Learning does not make one learned: there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding. The first requires memory and the second philosophy”
― Alexandre Dumas

Allie

Allie

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • Joined 19-February 13

Just a little something. I have too much spare time.

Edited by Allie, 15 March 2017 - 05:15 AM.

icon_shotgun_nfas.pngicon_rifle_oscar.png9iWYS3B.png?1P4D7AON.png?1icon_assaultrifle_vespatactical.pngicon_assaultrifle_star_pink.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_purple.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_purple.png766n0yM.png?1BhcVPGY.png?1vmqgGpC.png?1icon_rifle_obeyabattlerifle_bipod_gold.picon_lightmachinegun_ssw_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_ncr762_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa-jb_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pnghywy7is.png?1X8z09bb.png?1icon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_snubnose_pink.pngicon_ltl_tazer.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngyev6KIJ.png?1icon_grenade_ltl.png9H0r7U1.pngfnmod_character_blowtorch.png

Citadel (EU)                                                                  

Futaku q2aboCp.png?1 *******(old) XACMtje.png?1  xAllie 03bCAtj.png?1  | Valentines 2017: Permanent cherubs.icon_reward_vinyl.png fnmod_weapon_4roundburst.png fnmod_character_hardlanding.png

Okelanie

Okelanie

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

Meh!  dropping  this here, since people seem to like reading. I had made a story  a while back and got a few responses (of people who actually read). But as you may guess that sort of thing isnt as popular in these forums. Anyways good thread, good reads too. The following story is called Night Work.

Part 1

Spoiler

Part 2

Spoiler

Part 3

Spoiler

Part 4

Spoiler

Thehidden-Tember

Thehidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8905 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

The day Tember chose her district.

"Here at Oversight, we promote teamwork and communication. Join us today for a greater perspective! Oversight.clanwebsite.com!

-wHAT aRE yOU dOING?

-I'm advertizing, duh. The district is full and we're not getting any opposition"

So it looks like for some reason I have been selected as the Overseer for this weird cult. At first I was just arresting criminals, minding my own business, when one day this ex-WASP guy came to me and started recruiting a whole bunch of underlings to brainwash and throw at the criminals. Well that was great and all but this was surprisingly quite effective as well and now everyone is fleeing the zerg wherever we go.

"iT's bEEN aN hOUR aLREADY, iS aNYONE gOING tO sHOW uP aND cOMMIT a cRIME?

-I think they're scared of us, our combined threat is too high. Maybe we should seperate in 2 groups or something?

-wE aRE tHE zERG wE dO nOT sOLO, bOSS!

-Fine, fine. You guys just go raid this door in group or something, I'm going back to HQ for some errr.... Overseer business."

Well the cult thing is great and all, those guys are a whole bunch of fun. Unfortunately the other faction of our dearest city doesn't seem to see us that way. As I wander around the blocks in my trusted Fresno, I notice a few confrontations here and there. I listen to the radio chatter trying to find a bit of action. Some heist is going on at the Needles bank, I decide to show up and help. However as soon as I arrive, a squad of 12 of my underlings (who were stealthily following me with dump trucks) just ram everything in sight, before half of them start shooting criminal resistance with their high velocity rifles and the other half rushes in with their VAS-C2 Troublemakers. I am left there, speechless. I get out of my fresno and commandeer a Vegas G20.

"Yes, take my car, here have some money too. You like cakes? There's a cake in the trunk if you want. just PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT TO BE ASSIMILATED"

And I start rolling. At high speed. As far away from this mess as possible.Then I stop abrubtly, and notice a sign. A sign that I take a while to understand. It shines there, in all its splendor, in the middle of a no-man's land between two districts of San paro.

-Welcome to the OC District. Here, everyone is equal. There are no distinctions of rank, threat or ideologies-

As soon as I drive past the sign, suddently my PDA loses connection to the PrentissNet service. I panic a little at first, because this service is what allows us to be dispatched in relevant locations depending on target threat. But then I remember that it is also the system used by my underlings to coordinate and locate one another in order to always attack in large groups. In other words, they can no longer locate me.

"Am i..... free?"

I get out from my car and start walking around.  This district looks just like any other except everything here is much more silent. There are still audible gunshots in the distance, but they are much more sporadic than usual. And then I stumble upon a quite unusual sight. Something that hasn't happened in a while now. I smile and start approaching from the man slowly. I am unable to determine anything about him from the PDA, but judging from his clothes he's obviously a new recruit. I draw my OCA nano 'Glow'. But then, I stop right in my tracks, and put it away.

I draw my OCSP 'Kommandant" and a concussion grenade, and approach the criminal.

"Sir, you do no that ram-raiding shops is illegal?

-The fack do you want BlTCH, can't you see i'm busy? *OW*!"

I  shoot him once with my OCSP. Then kill him with the concussion. I steal confiscate his money and stolen goods. And then the concussion explodes. After delivering the money to the nearest evidence deposition building (which strangely is only occupied by an automat shaped like Mirri Kent who keeps repeating the same propaganda lines) I go back on patrol. This feels like I'm back to my first day on the San Paro Police force, punching thugs instead of dismantling elaborate drug cartels and stopping heists. I see another guy dressed with standard bloodrose warm-up pants, mugging an innocent civilian. I coast towards him. However as I witness the guy, he suddently pulls out an ALIG from no-where and shoots the car. I have just enough time to jump out and take cover before the inevitable explosion. 

"Awww balls, where d'she go? 

-I pay taxes for this SHlT? Oh wait I'm illegal I don't pay tax.

-You shut up and give me your money now. This is OC, no one cares who you are or where you come from.

-hey hey my brother's an enforc*OW*"

I leave the two of them to their argument, I'm obviously not prepared to fight this guy posing as a trainee, i'll just get at him later. However the simple fact that he's defying me is something that has not happened in a long time. I have decided, i'm staying here. The randomness of this place is exactly what I need to part with the little troubles caused by city-wide domination. In this place, I am no longer the Overseer. I am just another enfocer, fighting for the wretches of the criminal world! And I will do my job no matter what I face and no matter how unfair the confrontation! For Justice!

"aND fOR a gREATER pERSPECTIVE!"

-Exactly! Wait, what the hell are you all doing here?

-wE fOLLOWED yOU, bOSS.

-Oh come on! Oh well, at least now we'll have opposition......."

Edited by Thehidden-Tember, 17 May 2016 - 04:18 AM.

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

spenco44

spenco44

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1461 posts
  • Joined 27-December 14

My character was going home from his job at the mcnugget factory by bus and he fell asleep, ending up in the financial district bus terminal. He shot a dude who tried to mug him in the street and was upgraded from NPC to Player Character. He really just wants to go home but for some reason all the roads in the district are just one big circle and he can't find the way out.

He lives in midtown so it'll be a few years before he can get home yet.

CUTVsib.png7eEWFxS.png3rjRhBG.pngCZJij79.pngBPVuVk2.pngdK2thod.pngDwWvPiQ.pngeAjBa9t.pnglEj3oJG.png75ez1Gw.pnggMp5ZmI.pngO339uke.png8YIbXNw.pngAr1FUUY.png

APB is designed to be kind of like rock, paper, scissors with its niches, but the HVR is when that annoying kid no one likes just shakes his hand around and goes "BOOOOMM!!!!! ATOMIC BOMB I WIN!!!!!"

IHaveNothingToSay

IHaveNothingToSay

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

Meh!  dropping  this here, since people seem to like reading. I had made a story  a while back and got a few responses (of people who actually read). But as you may guess that sort of thing isnt as popular in these forums. Anyways good thread, good reads too. The following story is called Night Work.

Like a small book

A really good read. Got me really immersed.
Thanks for that.
This would be a fitting song for Oke.

Citadel - EmeldaDulcina -Mongoose 4
Citadel - KalleKusta - Noclan

Okelanie

Okelanie

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

A really good read. Got me really immersed.
Thanks for that.
This would be a fitting song for Oke.

Wow!! Great song, loved it. Thanks for taking time to read and im really glad you enjoyed it. :)

KNickz

KNickz

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14

I feel tempted to make my own. But I suck at writing stories.

Its funny too because they've never quite replaced me. They just keep recycling my work 8)

APB Reloaded, the only game where the US is better than EU at being criminals.

Okelanie

Okelanie

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

I feel tempted to make my own. But I suck at writing stories.

Just go for it!! whats the worst that can happen? Who's gonna kick your patootie? well at least that's my frame of thought when im creating anything. Dont do it for anybody else, do it for you and your results will be just exactly as you want them to be for yourself.

KNickz

KNickz

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3159 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14

Just go for it!! whats the worst that can happen? Who's gonna kick your patootie? well at least that's my frame of thought when im creating anything. Dont do it for anybody else, do it for you and your results will be just exactly as you want them to be for yourself.

Last time I wrote a story my friend had re-did the entire thing. We still didn't even win the event, I'll try to make something but I doubt I won't get any far.

I'll leave it here. In this post I'll constantly be editing.

Its funny too because they've never quite replaced me. They just keep recycling my work 8)

APB Reloaded, the only game where the US is better than EU at being criminals.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6811 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Last time I wrote a story my friend had re-did the entire thing. We still didn't even win the event, I'll try to make something but I doubt I won't get any far.

I'll leave it here. In this post I'll constantly be editing.

Okelani gave you the super optimist speech, so I'll give you the hardcore pessimist speech.

Sure, you might write a piece of crap, and you might hate yourself for not being better at writing, (most probably you'll write something everyone else is okay with buy you dislike, 'cause admit it, I don't think you've seen any mad flaming on this thread for bad writing,) but you don't get better at writing by sitting on your patootie and wishing you could write, so just go for it, 'cause the worst that can happen (or rather, is even remotely likely to happen) is that the few people who are nerdy enough to be in this thread but decent enough at writing to criticize it think you're bad at writing, and I doubt any of those people assumed you were exceptional at writing in the first place.

(Holy crap, I just realized that was one sentence; kill me.)

So choose which pep talk you like more, but the worst thing to do IMHO is not doing crap because you're afraid you aren't good enough, 'cause then you just end up afraid to do anything because you never developed enough skills.

I probably went a little overboard there, but what the hell, it's not like anyone doesn't already know I write way too passionately (even if I barely have any passion for the subject at hand.) *EDIT* P.S. In case it wasn't clear, I'm not writing this 'cause I want to look like some hardcore dumbass forum hero, which I'm probably coming across as, I'm writing this 'cause I like you and want to give you my thoughts coming from what I think when I realize I hate my writing and think I'm sucky.

Anyways, happy writing! ;)

Edited by Kewlin, 30 March 2015 - 08:18 AM.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

Okelanie

Okelanie

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Joined 28-June 11

Okelani gave you the super optimist speech, so I'll give you the hardcore pessimist speech.

Sure, you might write a piece of crap, and you might hate yourself for not being better at writing, (most probably you'll write something everyone else is okay with buy you dislike, 'cause admit it, I don't think you've seen any mad flaming on this thread for bad writing,) but you don't get better at writing by sitting on your patootie and wishing you could write, so just go for it, 'cause the worst that can happen (or rather, is even remotely likely to happen) is that the few people who are nerdy enough to be in this thread but decent enough at writing to criticize it think you're bad at writing, and I doubt any of those people assumed you were exceptional at writing in the first place.

(Holy crap, I just realized that was one sentence; kill me.)

So choose which pep talk you like more, but the worst thing to do IMHO is not doing crap because you're afraid you aren't good enough, 'cause then you just end up afraid to do anything because you never developed enough skills.

I probably went a little overboard there, but what the hell, it's not like anyone doesn't already know I write way too passionately (even if I barely have any passion for the subject at hand.) *EDIT* P.S. In case it wasn't clear, I'm not writing this 'cause I want to look like some hardcore dumbass forum hero, which I'm probably coming across as, I'm writing this 'cause I like you and want to give you my thoughts coming from what I think when I realize I hate my writing and think I'm sucky.

Anyways, happy writing! ;)

Sounds pretty positive to me. :) .... Update , made a mini comic... Some people like pictures, you can check it out here .

Edited by Okelanie, 31 March 2015 - 09:55 PM.

Thehidden-Tember

Thehidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8905 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

Hey there, anyone has stories to tell? :) I like stories.

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

Berenike

Berenike

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Joined 01-September 15

Never having been one for academic pursuits, Berenike Rowe was looking for an 'easy' method to make a life for herself, namely one that didn't require very much book knowledge for she barely made it out of high-school, let alone attempting to go to college.

After school was over for her, she was left an eighteen-year-old deadbeat living with her only father, Joseph Rowe. She hadn't known her mother other than photographs and what stories Joseph would tell. The two lived comfortably enough off of his military pension -- him having almost been too old to serve in the Vietnam War at the time has surely left him old and all-but ragged in the present.

For a time she lived this way, her father evermore patient, but also concerned and trying to motivate his child to do something with her life -- not that she wasn't trying herself, having felt guilty for continuing to live off of her ailing father. Because of this she became increasingly depressed, self-loathing even. She would stop going out, since that would've been spending daddy's money, and preferred to stay at home and mope about their comfortable, two-story two-bedroom apartment out of South Havalynd.

Joseph Rowe could hardly relate to his daughter's dilemma, having been drafted into the service in '64 his fate was decided for him. But he knew he needed to do something to help his daughter's existential crisis, so he did what any respectable parent would do and keep an eye out -- and continue to provide support for his child, of course.

For many years the crime in San Paro hasn't went un-noticed by the Rowe family. In-fact, this very city was the reason why Joseph had to bring up Berenike on his own. His late wife, Berenike's mother, born Kathryn Jaimes, lost her life clothes shopping for their newborn, for whom they've been re-washing the same hospital jumpsuit. Thugs hit the store she was going to, cased the joint and left no witnesses, not that it mattered. For eighteen years prior, five years after the death of John Darren, the city was in the midst of poor leadership, crime rates were continuing to rise and subsequently, the influence, and enforcement of the law was beginning its decline.

This could also have been the cause of Berenike's poor education, for Joseph wasn't "Prentiss money," not even close. Him and his daughter got by living modestly, and this included sending her to public school, a system that was eroding almost as quickly as the rest of the city. Students aspired to play hooky to hang with criminal gangs and they brought that influence back with them, along with narcotics and various other paraphernalia. The school faculty couldn't be bothered to enforce house rules, not with their cut salaries.

Back to present-day San Paro.

With the new mayor, Jane Darren having made headlines with her new policy, the City Security Act, word was getting around. It was posted on billboards, television, entire buildings were being rented out to fuel recruitment for the various corporations trying to stake their claim, and make (and pad) their fortune, in Enforcement. But one name in particular stood out to Joseph. Praetorian. The military background of various operatives listed on their SPiN site sat very well with him, he knew his daughter would be in good hands, he knew his daughter could be given a fighting chance.

So, he explained to Berenike the various benefits to becoming a CSA operative, and she listened. For the first time in a while she had looked genuinely interested in something...

Edited by Berenike, 18 May 2016 - 04:19 AM.

ALIG-ator is comin' ta eatcha! Om nom nom ~

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6811 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12
stuff

Nice story, and pretty well written.

Not too ridiculous, but not too boring.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3707 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Dang, keeping close to the lore and well written.  Nice job!

im only good at ERPvP

im only good at ERPvP

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3595 posts
  • Joined 30-January 12

[Redacted]

03c86027a4.png
Just some dumb silver
Spoiler

okcool