106 replies to this topic

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12

I think i get to your point. I may need your help here. If you have any idea how to make this better, please feel free to do so.

Here's some examples:

"How did your character got his/her weapon of choice?"
"Got a nasty scar? What's the story behind it?"
"The luckiest day of your character's life."
"The day everything went horribly wrong."
"Reveal the soft side: last time your character went out on a date."
"One day your character went to the grocery store and..."

I hope this can help as inspiration. ^^

Edited by Dinian 556, 03 May 2014 - 02:27 AM.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN
Designs - Events - Videos

IronSparrow

IronSparrow

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 17-September 12

Here's some examples:

"How did your character got his/her weapon of choice?"
"Got a nasty scar? What's the story behind it?"
"The luckiest day of your character's life."
"The day everything went horribly wrong."
"Reveal the soft side: last time your character went out on a date."
"One day your character went to the grocery store and..."

I hope this can help as inspiration. ^^

Thanks! How about: "Tell a story behind that scar/ tattoo."

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12

Yeah, this does real well.

Okay, round two has officially started.
Deadline will be May 25th.

Sorry Goldtiger, you moved a bit too fast. ^^

Edited by Dinian 556, 03 May 2014 - 06:39 AM.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4089 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13
Interview with your character would be great topic for Round 3. Fictional article for Effigy magazine, or Mikko Wong's live interview for 3N can show personality of your avatar via spoken word or attitude to latest events in San Paro. We can't have our own voice-over artists, but still can make our guys talk. B)

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12

Interview with your character would be great topic for Round 3. Fictional article for Effigy magazine, or Mikko Wong's live interview for 3N can show personality of your avatar via spoken word or attitude to latest events in San Paro. We can't have our own voice-over artists, but still can make our guys talk. B)

Not a bad idea actually, and definitely an acceptable theme.
But, you gotta win round 2 or hope for winner to take on your suggestion. ^^

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

Thehidden-Tember

Thehidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8948 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

But Tember has no scars or tatoos D:
Her skin is smooth and perfect ._.

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12

But Tember has no scars or tatoos D:
Her skin is smooth and perfect ._.

An APB character with no tattoos? O_O

Well, see if you can make up a story where she chose against getting a tattoo or write one about an invisible "emotional scar". Dun let such details limit your imagination.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12
Here's mine! (of course, this doesn't count for the competition aspect).

----

To somebody who only barely managed to pay rent and bills for most of her life, being suddenly given much more comfortable living standards tends to trigger the immediate eagerness to party ...and party wild!
This is about the same thought that occurred to Dinian when Radical Tech offered to reward her for saving (although by accident) company assets and employees from a group of dangerous robbers.

She set off the next evening with a 3-steps checklist in her mind for that night:

1) Get out
2) Get drunk
3) Get laid

Step one was easily accomplished as she locked her apartment's door behind her. Then, a few hours later she could definitely tick off step number two, with a monstrous hungover the next morning marking such accomplishment.
Due to lack of memory it is unsure if the last step was achieved. The fact she woke up on her own sofa with all her clothes on clearly suggests a negative result. However, Dinian welcomed the failure with a sense of relief.

All things considered, it was probably for the best.

What she actually found most discomforting that morning, aside from the hungover-induced headache, was the discovery of a small tattoo bearing the initials C.G. on her left arm.
At first she tried her best to remember everything that happened the night before: How did she get that tattoo? And, most importantly, who on Earth is C.G.??
As she was unsuccessfully struggling to regain her memories, she started panicking and, then, she kept freaking out for most of the day... until she finally got an idea: "Cancel the ink with more ink. That's it! I'm a frigging genius!"

With that thought in mind, she set off to the nearest tattoo shop to request a more "neutral" tribal design to cover the two letters with.

"Something like that one!" Dinian said to the Tattoo artist as she pointed at a design on the wall. "And i want it to wrap around here!" She added patting the section of her arm marked by the C.G. initials.
The Tattoo artist nodded and invited her to sit down. "I'll clean this thing off, alright?"
"Yeah, yeah! Get rid of it, please!"

Due to the hungover and, in part, the eagerness to see her plan come together, Dinian was actually quite slow-witted on that day.
It occurred to her only later, when the new tattoo was already halfway done, that "clean it off" was not some weird tattooist expression but was actually the very correct wording in the given context. In fact, the C.G. initials were just a mere rub-on-skin fake tattoo they distributed as a promotion at Club Gaijin the previous night.
When it all dawned on her she was about to freak out again, but she suppressed the urge to make a scene in front of the busy tattoo artist.

"Meh... whatever..." She mumbled: "If anyone asks, I'll just say I've always wanted one!"

Edited by Dinian 556, 09 May 2014 - 01:27 PM.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12
Seems like this tattoo/scar theme ain't that popular after all, so i figure I may just cut it short and change the topic.
To give Sparrow some justice, I'll get her original suggestion but put under a more narrative key. After all, this is a thread about stories.

So, here it goes. Round 3:

Some blogger/journalist/curious person approached you for an interview, with questions aimed at understanding WHY you do what you do.
Tell us about that episode.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

Ruastin

Ruastin

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Joined 03-December 13
"Why do you do what you do, what motivates you to get up every day and face death. To protect us? or a bigger cause?"

Life is short, and you cannot dwell on the past, so no. I am not motivated by a "bigger cause", my duty is to protect San Paro from thing that noone else likes to deal with. My aim is to make sure that you can walk the streets and fell safe, without fear of getting gunned down like countless others. I want to see San Paro safe for everyone, and one day I know ill either have made a difference for all of us... or I will die on the battlefield trying.

(Hard to make a story based off of it, so I went with an interview style)

wasp_logo_v2.5.png
w a r f a r e a c t i v i t i e s | s p e c i a l i s t p r o t e c t i o n i n c
c008d45eb5.jpg442029172e.jpg

bedoo11

bedoo11

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 09-August 12
I killed a man in a district and journalist came and he told me WHY YOU DID THIS I told him shut up and killed him too The End :troll_face:

bedoo11

bedoo11

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 09-August 12

Copied over from the other thread.

Name: Ashley Valentine
Nickname: AshleyNeko/OperatorNeko
Faction: Praetorian/G-kings
Favorite weapons: N-TEC 5, Colby .45
Favorite Vehicle(s): Vegas 4x4, Jericho, Bishada

Some sort of back story:

Ashley Valentine grew up in San Paro and her father was in the San Paro Police Department. Her mother died when she was very young, so Ashley grew up knowing little of her. Ashley was a nerdy gamer girl, she liked anime, guns, and anything to do with the military. She was the type of girl that asked her dad for toy guns instead of barbies, perhaps because he was her main influence as a child. She got decent grades in school, though graduating high school was a reality check - she didn’t want to find a job or go to college. Her father was a very strict and old fashioned kind of man. He always told her, “Ash, you’re gonna work, or you’re gonna learn. Y’ain’t just gonna sit around watching cartoons or playin’ games!” Ashley didn’t like that about her dad, she wondered why they couldn’t just live together. But one day, it clicked - sorta like a gun struggling to cycle an empty load. She went to the Army recruiter station, she liked war games and she loved guns, so she thought she could do it. She wanted to experience the things she enjoyed for real. Shortly after speaking with the recruiter she learned that women in the military weren’t allowed combat roles. What kinda mommy is that? Ashley wanted to get as close to real combat as she possibly could, so she enlisted as a 68W combat medic. After she completed basic training, she was deployed to Japan. She got deployed to a place she didn’t want to be at all, she’d rather to be in Iraq or Afghanistan, that’s where the fighting’s at! Being in Japan, Ashley mostly sat around base, doing exercises or training routines, and keeping in constant practice both in her medical skills and marksmanship. On slower days, she went into the local towns and learned better Japanese. She took a liking to the Japanese “kemonomimi” (neko/catgirl) scene, and started wearing cat ears and a cat tail. During the last few weeks of Ashley’s 4 year Army contract, she overheard other soldiers talking about a private military company recruiting anyone - and everyone - with military experience and training. This PMC was Blackwater. She immediately contacted the recruiter she was referred to, and after coming home and seeing her father, she went to McLean Virginia, Blackwater’s headquarters and training facility. After completing Blackwater’s training, she was offered a one year contract for $500,000 to deploy into a hot spot in Iraq and capture HVTs the U.S. military weren’t allowed to touch. During her time with Blackwater, the friends she made gave her the callsign “neko”, because Ashley always wore her cat ears and spray painted cat paws on her personal firearms.

Eventually as her days of service wore on, Ashley took a liking to the Nekrova N-TEC 5. It was of a rugged design, but proved to be a vastly reliable gun, with more firepower compared to the U.S. military standard issue Obeya Burst-fire Infantry Rifle (OBIR), which was frequent to malfunction and failure to fire jams. She finally got to do what she wanted, and she made a lot of money doing it. During her last week on her contract, she got a phone call saying her father died in a gang shoot out with Blood Rose gang members. She took a temporary leave from Blackwater, vowing to return and continue her service with them. The travel back home was long and hard, it would’ve made her toughest squadmates miserable. As Ashley had arrived a day later at her father’s funeral, she met a man who called himself Justin Teng. A man with a silver tongue, Teng knew all about Ashley’s outstanding service with Blackwater, what she’d gone through, and what she’d be willing to do. He offered her a job within the well-established San Paro PMC, the Praetorians. Blackwater was small-time compared to the Praetorians. They were always in the news when Ashley was little, bringing criminals and kingpins alike to their knees. Ashley gladly accepted, hoping one day to bring justice to the Blood Roses who killed her father, and to fight the war on gang violence and crime in her hometown. From then on, Ashley was a Praetorian; one of the few, the proud. She had a few old, lost, misguided friends from high school in the bloodline gangs of the city - the Roses and the G-Kings - that didn’t know Ashley was in the military, or even worked for a PMC since Ashley despised putting her personal life on social media.

Silver linings don’t exist though, not for Ashley Valentine. She’s damned to be played again and again by her maker, she figures - having gone from one hellhole to the next in her limbo she calls “life”. Her work in the Praetorians is unforgiving, unthankful work, having been thrown into a squad of ragtag soldiers and good-to-do murderers, of whom most found themselves on leave for injuries; fatal or otherwise. She didn’t fit in, and she wasn’t appreciated by the bureaucracy, having her backup calls often ignored or taken lightly, to put it nicely. Taking on some of the criminal elite with your own army of freshly conscripted vigilantes was no way to have a short after-mission report. Turns out the Praetorians weren’t all they were made out to be anymore--if they ever were. Short on money, men, and interest it seems, Justin Teng was an incapable leader with a big idea, and that was that. Red tape was everywhere for Ashley, even being one of the more respected prospects of the force. She was a pawn in a game set to lose. She had enough, it was time to resign, just one more dispatch for the night to get her paycheck and-...

But the dispatcher didn’t give any ordinary call. It was to protect a VIP in some rich Prentiss neighbourhood from the G-Kings. She sped off into the night, apathetically pulling over to the side of the road and getting out, her trusty N-TEC 5 in her hands. She proceeded to the rendezvous cautiously, moving between cover and shadow, making sure to tread lightly. As she peeked around the corner where the VIP was to wait, she heard a hammer muscet behind her. “Hands up and gun down, pig.” Ashley obeyed, setting her gun down in front of her and putting her hands high above her head. The voice chuckled, kicking her gun away. “So you’re that cat hors Arlon’s been talkin’ ‘bout.” He snickered again, “Hell, he likes you. The way you handle yourself, killin’ those Roses like some good ol’ kitty pesticide… he wants you to work for us.” Ashley gulped “How do you know all this..?” she asked, and the voice replied “Arlon knows a lot, kitty cat. He knows you’ve been used and abused by the system. He knows what you’re really after.” The gun left Ashley’s head and she sighed in relief. The man walked around to Ashley’s front, he held out his hand. “We wanna take that system down, we want the old ways of life, the order. We want freedom from this fascist tyranny. And you’re just the girl to help.”

“Help..? With what?! I’m not just joining you guys, that’s stupid!” Ashley yelled at the man, he just slyly smirked, “You want the Roses don’t ‘cha? The ones who did in poor ol’ dad?” Ashley looked down and sighed, she knew he had her, and she couldn’t resist hearing him out. “What do I do, then?” she asked. “You just work both sides of the fence my darlin’. You know what I mean, use those dispatches to kill some Roses for us, and by night you’re a Prentiss pretty boy slayer. The pay’s great, you get info from the inside… it’s a win-win for everyone, ain’t it?” Ashley stood still, shocked by the fact that she had shaken the man’s hand and he’d walked away, as if in a blur. She didn’t think it through, but it’s what she wanted. To be closer to her own salvation, as well as the salvation of San Paro.

1 wrong there where no computers in this time :imwitstup:

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12

(Hard to make a story based off of it, so I went with an interview style)

A lot of things can happen during an interview. Just let your imagination run.

----

Here's my take to it:

"Because that was absolutely amazing! You know? You're totally my hero. For real, honest. I mean, not many others could have..."

The one talking was Erika.
About 15 minutes earlier she ambushed Dinian outside of a grocery store and introduced herself as her biggest fan. She also insisted to have a little interview to publish on her blog, to which, Dinian eventually agreed.

So far, however, not a single question had been asked. Instead Erika went on and on to over-excitedly describe her admiration to her newfound idol.
Dinian rolled her eyes, wondering if fans are always this obnoxious or if it was just her. Then she stopped paying attention to Erika's blabbing and begun thinking of a way to politely ditch the wannabe interviewer.
It was about then that the first question caught her off-guard:

"...What brings you to do all this?"

Dinian turned to look quizzically at Erika, having no idea of what she was talking about. She glanced at the groceries in the paper bag she was carrying, then looked back at Erika again.

"Well... my fridge was empty and, y'know, i do tend to get hungry every once in a while!" Dinian Awkwardly replied.
By this point, she decided that Erika had to be half-demented or something.

"Oh, you silly!" Erika chuckled: "I mean the vigilante stuff! Why do you do that?"

"Oh that!" Dinian mumbled uncomfortably, reminding herself that, since the Radical Tech incident from the week before, she was supposed to be one of the good guys.

If only she knew the truth.
Dinian thought, somewhat amused, before focusing her mind on making up some credible BS.
But she wasn't in a particularly creative mood that day: "What can i say? It feels good to help people."
Dinian glanced over at Erika with the faint hope that her lame answer would prove good enough to shut her up. However, she noticed that Erika was distracted.

"That old lady is being mugged!" Erika called, directing Dinian's attention to the sidewalk across the road where a young punk was trying to pull away a purse from an elderly woman's hands.

Dinian looked at the scene with a sense of relief, glad that the crime proved to be a distraction from her own uncomfortable situation.

"Why aren't you doing something?" Erika asked to her personal hero, not hiding a slight hint of disappointment. Dinian rolled her eyes. Crap! She thought.

"Well... you see... there's other people around and... well, i figured maybe i should let them have their chances at being the hero. Can't hog it all for myself, right?"

A pause of awkward silence followed. In the meantime, the punk managed to snatch the bag off the lady's wrinkled claws and begun running.

"Doesn't look like anyone is helping!" Erika commented.

"Aye! Shame really, isn't it?" Dinian answered with the tone of voice of someone who actually couldn't care less.

Another moment of silence followed.

Erika turned to look at Dinian somewhat expectantly. Dinian sighed and handed Erika her groceries bag: "Fiiiine! I'll go catch him!"

"I'm so gonna end up killed today!" She mumbled to herself as she started running after the guy.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12
Up until next Sunday to enter.

(and if none else comes up, Ruastin may want to start thinking about the next theme).

Please, bear with me if there's some up and down in this event. After all, it's the first time i run a forum-based one. Still learning from my mistakes and trying to think of a way to improve it.

Edited by Dinian 556, 05 June 2014 - 12:08 PM.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12
Courtesy of Ruastin, here's the next theme:

Tell the story of how your character choose their signature vehicle
(the one you are seen driving most)

Edited by Dinian 556, 10 June 2014 - 01:13 PM.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

EvelynMeiyi

EvelynMeiyi

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14
((I have no idea if I'll be in the running, of if this is even still going, but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I wrote this based on a sample psychological report that I found online; I figured that it would be more interesting (and accurate ;) ) to hear about her from the POV of a psychologist.))

NAME: Evelyn Meiyi
DATE OF BIRTH: October 17, 1986
ADDRESS: NFA.
COUNTY COURT: Not as yet known
CASE NO Not as yet known
REFERENCE: 7284469/Meiyi
REPORT DATED: 21 October 2014

(1) INTRODUCTION

(1.1) THE WRITER

I am Mr. [REDACTED]. I am a Criminal Psychologist. My specialist field is violent crime and psychosocial disorder, within which I have worked for the past seven years. Full details of my qualifications entitling me to give expert opinion and evidence are set out at the end of this report.

(1.2) INSTRUCTIONS
The case concerns an ongoing series of violent incidents in which the inmate allegedly engaged in psychologically unstable behavior. I have been jointly instructed by [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] to assess the inmate's present psychological/psychiatric condition.

(2) INVESTIGATION

(2.1) INTERVIEW

DATE OF INTERVIEW: 7 October 2014
ALSO INTERVIEWED: [REDACTED] (Mother)

(2.1.1) ON EXAMINATION

Ms. Meiyi presented appropriately and showed awareness of her present circumstances. She is cognizant of the reasons for her arrest and subsequent referral.

2.1.2) INCIDENT REPORT

The inmate's criminal history is long and colorful; for brevity, the full report will be referenced herein only as relevant, and may be requested from the arresting officer, Sergeant [REDACTED].

(2.2) PREVIOUS PERSONAL HISTORY

Ms. Meiyi was born in Seattle, Washington and relocated to the San Paro area two years ago. She has one sister. Ms. Meiyi has no contact with her father, who abandoned the family when Ms. Meiyi was eight years of age.

Ms. Meiyi has been married since late 2013 and remains commited to her marriage. She and her spouse have no children.

(2.3) PREVIOUS MEDICAL HISTORY

Ms. Meiyi has engaged in intense periods of substance abuse (both narcotic and alcohol), broken numerous bones, suffered gunshot and knife wounds, and consistently displays severe masochistic tendencies, as well as a tendency to self-harm.

(2.3.1) MEDICAL RECORDS

Ms Meiyi's medical history has been obtained and studied in respect of references to psychological or psychiatric symptoms/conditions which predate the matter under litigation, or occur subsequent to it, and which may be relevant to the current investigation.

(4) CONCLUSIONS

(4.1) SUMMARY OF DIAGNOSIS

Ms. Meiyi meets the criteria outlined in the Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R) for a diagnosts of pyschopathy/antisocial behavior.

(4.3) PROGNOSIS

The inmate is unfit to stand trial for reasons of mental disfunction related to the abovewritten diagnosis. Ms. Meiyi should be placed on involuntary psychiatric hold for an indefinite period, or until her symptomatology shows improvement.

(5) DECLARATION

I understand that my duty as an expert witness is to the court. I have complied with that duty. This report includes all matters relevant to the issues on which my expert evidence is given. I have given details in this report of matters which might affect the validity of this report. I have addressed this report to the court.
I confirm that I have not entered into any arrangement where the amount or payment of my fees is in any way dependent on the outcome of the case.
I confirm that insofar as the facts stated in my report are within my own knowledge I have made clear which they are and I believe them to be true, and that the opinions I have expressed represent my true and complete professional opinion.

Mr [REDACTED] BSc. MSc. CPsychol

Criminal Psychologist

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12
Real nice work, Evelyn. It's a very original take to the character introduction.
If you allow me some criticism to the narrative value of your piece, I'd say it misses a description, even if vague, of what happened to her: what did she actually do to get arrested? Why did she go insane? Maybe a real-world psychological report doesn't need to include such elements but, if you're presenting a character to an audience, you'll want to give them a bit more answers.

On another note, the event is still going on but, to be in the running for the current round, the story has to be about how you got your favorite car. ^^

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

MondaysSuck

MondaysSuck

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Joined 08-August 13
It started like this :
DUUUUUN dun dun dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
(nah jk )
One random night mondays went to a bar and was interviewd by a reporter for something (well duh i was drunk like hell . Do you remember anything from your drunk partys ? No ? Then SHUT THE F**K UP )
-So you know why i drive that jerico ? Mondays said...
- DO YOU ?
-No,-The reporter replied ,- Not at all.
-So one day i woke up in my hotel room (well i dont live there anymore ) and i found a contract whit a strange badge near it near my door . On it was a text :
''DO YOU LOVE GOOOOOOOOLD ? DO YOU NEED MORE OF IT ???? '
For this 2 weeks only KILL KILL KILL ALL who wear this badge (btw if you want to enter you must wear this )
For every kill we give you GOOOOOOOOLD''
- Did it really were like that ?
- Yeah something like that ... .-Mondays awnsered.
- So long storry short i killed and killed anyone i saw whit that badge ... 4 Weeks have passed since that event was over.And a stranger knocked at my door . I opend it. And he gived me a heavy bag full of gold .And he said :'' Enjoy ..."
Later that day i brought that jerico and designed it myself.
- And thats it ?
- Yeeeeaaa... (passes out )

NOOBIES NEED TO LEARN

DONT YOU EVER KICK EM

HEYY0

HEYY0

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Joined 05-April 14
I know the event ended doing this for fun!

Matthew was a average guy wasn't rich,wasn't poor wanted to make the world a better place.
Then the war started...He was walking down the street when he saw a car blow up and a man probably in his 30's being attacked he screamed at the enforcers started attacking them with a rock only to fail hard.
Being sent to the Asylum beacuse the police stations were all occupied.
He was not insane, that filthy rotten place made him insane he was full of rage but yet somehow always cheerful.
Whenever he saw someone the usual words would be "Hey" or "Yo" one day there was a fight between crims and enforcers!
He saw the chance to escape that crazy place..
When he saw that some crims were escaping in a nice looking van he grabbed the side of it and ran away he jumped out of it near the subway.
After a long walk in the unused San Paro's subway he found himself at a crim layer which was a place for G kings apparently.
He came in there no fear,no sweet,came straight up to them and told them:"Im poor don't fear for my life i just want to help you make this city a place of peace and get rid of those enforcers".
They looked at him with puzzling looks then one of them with a gas mask asked him what's his name.
He stopped for a moment and told them:"Call me..HEYY0.
They gave him his first gun and told them when he learns it he will feel the true power of the N-TEC.
When he delivered some cars killed his first enforcers he got cash...Some serious cash.
He never liked tattoo's but as a sign of loyalty he did one G Kings one.
Later he knew who was that with the gas mask he was called TipToe.
HEYY0 still walks these streets with his gold threat badge.
This is his home now untill he dies.(Well when the game dies of poor population :troll_face:)
Hahahaha...Wat.

HEYY0

HEYY0

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Joined 05-April 14
Oh mommy this didn't end :o

Edited by HEYY0, 03 July 2014 - 04:05 AM.

Hahahaha...Wat.

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12

Oh mommy this didn't end :o

This never ends. It just changes the topic.
Current topic is: "how you got your favorite car."

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

HEYY0

HEYY0

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Joined 05-April 14

This never ends. It just changes the topic.
Current topic is: "how you got your favorite car."

And are there any rewards..?
Also is it possible to bribe the last topic's winner :P
Hahahaha...Wat.

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12

And are there any rewards..?

Not really. This is a just-for-fun event. If you win you get to choose what the next topic is, that's about it.

Also is it possible to bribe the last topic's winner :P

If you wish to bribe/beg/blackmail/negotiate with the winner in order to have him chose a topic that is most congenial to you, please do so in private.
I'm not really going to bother getting paranoid over it as It's not like it'll make a big difference anyway,

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

HEYY0

HEYY0

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Joined 05-April 14
Well time to win this since there are no entries..GG

After getting some serious mula HEYY0 found inspiration in creating cars...After making a few custom made once he started to get requests for some certain kits that he did not own.
He collected some cash by selling drugs and got those kits and got his very own garage in the downtown of San Paro..
Lot of blood,sweet and tears did he put in his but there was one that he still drives today his very first morai that took him 4 weeks to make it it neaded to be perfect which it isn't but the car grew on him and he loves is to this day.

Edited by HEYY0, 05 July 2014 - 04:25 PM.

Hahahaha...Wat.

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12
"Completely destroyed! Vaporized! Gone! POOF!"

"Actually it was more like BLASTAKABOOM!" Dinian corrected herself after a moment: "Not POOF!"

The car dealer leaned back on his chair: "...and now you need a new car."
Both his face and his voice were void of any emotion, completely unimpressed by the episode of insane street warfare she just told him.

"EXACTLY!" She dramatically marked these words with a gesture that resembled an attempt to stab the desk with her finger.

Again the car dealer was not impressed: "Soooo... looking for a new Veo?"

"Hell no! Why on Earth would you even think that?" Dinian yelled, leaning forward with an overly-empathized Jackie Chan meme face.

"I wasn't even on duty! I told you!"
The car dealer rolled his eyes, cursing himself for asking the wrong question as Dinian begun to re-explain what happened.
"I just went to the bakery to get me some breakfast. My Veo was parked outside... and that's when those yellow-cop guys decided to mess around with a bunch of thugs loitering on the sidewalk!"
"They weren't even actually trying to shoot up my car and it still went 'splodey in a nanosecond! Imagine if I have to chase someone with it!"

After a bit of a pause, she concludes: "I want something sturdier!"

The Car Dealer let out a sigh of relief. She wasted enough of his time blabbing around and he was glad to see things finally moving forward.

"Very well then!" He said standing up: "I think i know what's the right car fo..."

He never managed to finish that sentence, interrupted by a hand grenade smashed trough the glass of his office cabin.
"Oh f**k!" he muttered, still with that emotionless expression that apparently took roots in his face.
In the meanwhile Dinian darted out of the door at lightning speed, managing to take cover behind a T25 on display before the office turned into a ball of blazing fire.

Having the decided the grenade wasn't enough, the attackers immediately followed with a hailstorm of lead, obliterating the glass at the front of the store with multiple heavy automatics.

The storm continued for a good minute, during which Dinian counted couple more grenades going off. Whoever these guys were, the Car Dealer must have really pissed them off.

Finally, the end of the shooting followed by the screeching tires of a car speeding away signaled that she was safe.
She emerged from behind the car giving a look around the place. It was completely destroyed: desks, lamps, cars, potted plants... everything around her was like an abstract painting of made of smoke, rubble and unrecognizable metal and glass shards.
The only thing still standing was the T25 she hid behind.

"Hoooly crap!" She commented loud, her ears still ringing, and she immediately added, patting the hood of the vehicle: "I gotta get me one of these!!!"

----

Only 3 days to go for the current round!

Edited by Dinian 556, 10 July 2014 - 03:18 AM.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

SeanSpilner

SeanSpilner

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 11-July 14
Enforcer - 5am - Sunday

She was out chasing down these Illegal street racers, the were in those fast cars, Bishada Rapiers, Patriot Jerichos and Vegas, and other cars. She was stuck in her crappy Nulander Pioneer, struggling to keep up.

She Said "Screw this mommy, dont even know why i need an amoured elephant, that goes 2kph."

But she kept on going, most of the racers were gone, outran the pioneer, until there was one left, one she could keep up with, some teenanger, that got his daddy to buy him a Jericho. An unexpirenced driver, he turned the corner driving into downtown financial area of San paro, where the traffic was. He was stuck, millions of taxis.

He quickly threw open the door of the jericho, and bolted for the alleyway across the street.
She then rammed her pioneer into a taxi, and also got out, bolting after him.
They ran threw alleyways for a few miles until the teen started climbing a fence, and got caught on it.
She quickly ran up and rammed the fence, causing him to fall.
She stun him and cuffed him.
"this is unit 7" she gasped "Got one of them dirtbags downtown"
She dragged him to the pioneer to be taken to the station, while a tow truck took the Jericho to the impound lot.

3:00pm - Sunday
After she put him in jail for attempt to Evade, reckless driving, and street racing, she went over to the impound lot.
scanning the mile long row of cars for the blue Jericho, she found it, Got in and fired it up.
The roar of the engine could be heard on the other side of San Paro.
She drove out of there drifting, and then headed into traffic of the office people leaving work, She drifted around the cars, and that's when she spotted one the Bishada rapiers from this morning. She quickly sped up to him, rolled down her window and smiled.
The driver instantly recognized her, and slammed down on the throttle.
She stayed with him this time, having fun didn't attempt nothing to stop him yet, until they neared a turn she rammed him into the back, he spun and spun and hit a shop.

"Dayum, this is what a real car is" She said and pulled up to what was left of the Bishada.

Some mommyty story :) hope ya like it

Edited by SeanSpilner, 11 July 2014 - 10:29 AM.

SeanSpilner - Criminal - Rank 80 - Joker Server
NiceCurves - Enforcer - Rank 111 - Joker Server

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6991 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12
Here's my go at it I wrote in one morning XD:

Whenever I tell someone I'm part of an intergalactic police force, they always ask the same question;

"If you're an alien, then why don't you drive a spaceship?"

“Why don’t you drive a tank?” is my usual response.

They always look at me weird after that response, but the bottom line is it’s illegal to use a spaceship here: you can’t just go around introducing technology foreign to a world, trust me, we’ve tried, it doesn’t end well. (Not to mention, spaceships aren’t quite as small and sexy as you might imagine, and they don’t work well on world, but I get that they didn’t mean a literal spaceship.)

So I had to get my own means of transportation, something made of technology from your planet. I had been keeping my eye out for something I liked for a while after I was deployed in San Paro, but I couldn’t get my hands on anything that satisfied me, you know, something that was quite my style. One day, when I was tracking down some scum G-King, I saw this car, it was sleek, it was fast, it was maneuverable, it turned out it was owned by the G I was looking for. One chase, a few bullets, and a grenade later, it wasn’t so sexy anymore, turns out the one thing the car didn’t have was durability, but I still knew that was the car I wanted.

I talked to some of my contacts, figured out it was a Bishada Rapier, I also figured out it was off limits to me, Bishada had signed an exclusive deal with some crims, but I just had to have it; I figured there must be a way. If there’s one thing that’s good about crims, it’s that they’re easy to bribe, and I can always find a way to confiscate what I want from them. It wasn’t easy, but after some searching, a couple bills in the right place, and some well placed bullets, I managed to get my hands on one.

With some time in the garage, a couple modifications of my own, and a few cans of paint, I’d found a car that I could call my own.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

SeanSpilner

SeanSpilner

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 11-July 14

Here's my go at it I wrote in one morning XD:

Whenever I tell someone I'm part of an intergalactic police force, they always ask the same question;

"If you're an alien, then why don't you drive a spaceship?"

“Why don’t you drive a tank?” is my usual response.

They always look at me weird after that response, but the bottom line is it’s illegal to use a spaceship here: you can’t just go around introducing technology foreign to a world, trust me, we’ve tried, it doesn’t end well. (Not to mention, spaceships aren’t quite as small and sexy as you might imagine, and they don’t work well on world, but I get that they didn’t mean a literal spaceship.)

So I had to get my own means of transportation, something made of technology from your planet. I had been keeping my eye out for something I liked for a while after I was deployed in San Paro, but I couldn’t get my hands on anything that satisfied me, you know, something that was quite my style. One day, when I was tracking down some scum G-King, I saw this car, it was sleek, it was fast, it was maneuverable, it turned out it was owned by the G I was looking for. One chase, a few bullets, and a grenade later, it wasn’t so sexy anymore, turns out the one thing the car didn’t have was durability, but I still knew that was the car I wanted.

I talked to some of my contacts, figured out it was a Bishada Rapier, I also figured out it was off limits to me, Bishada had signed an exclusive deal with some crims, but I just had to have it; I figured there must be a way. If there’s one thing that’s good about crims, it’s that they’re easy to bribe, and I can always find a way to confiscate what I want from them. It wasn’t easy, but after some searching, a couple bills in the right place, and some well placed bullets, I managed to get my hands on one.

With some time in the garage, a couple modifications of my own, and a few cans of paint, I’d found a car that I could call my own.

I like this story. :D

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12
Round 4 is finally over and the winner is SeanSpilner: his story was very simple, but well paced and effective.

Kewlin's story comes as a close second: you had a very cool concept but, since it's an unusual one, it could use adding a few lines to expand it a little.

SeanSpilner you get to choose what the next topic will be.

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

SeanSpilner

SeanSpilner

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 11-July 14

Round 4 is finally over and the winner is SeanSpilner: his story was very simple, but well paced and effective.

Kewlin's story comes as a close second: you had a very cool concept but, since it's an unusual one, it could use adding a few lines to expand it a little.

SeanSpilner you get to choose what the next topic will be.

Well i really dont have a good next topic, but what about
Favorite district and why?
If you got something better use it,
Thanks

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12

Well i really dont have a good next topic, but what about
Favorite district and why?
If you got something better use it,
Thanks

Well, it's got to be more about something related to a particular episode to tell about, rather than simply a question to answer to.
To give you an example, it's the difference between "Tell us how you got your favorite car" and "Tell us what your favorite car is". I hope you see what i mean.

Trying to stick to your theme, you could make it: "The day you decided one particular District is the best for you. What happened?"
I'll let you decide if you want to go with this or change it (maybe you just got an epiphany). Just let me know and I'll officially launch the next round. ^^

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18144 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Well, it's got to be more about something related to a particular episode to tell about, rather than simply a question to answer to.
To give you an example, it's the difference between "Tell us how you got your favorite car" and "Tell us what your favorite car is". I hope you see what i mean.

Trying to stick to your theme, you could make it: "The day you decided one particular District is the best for you. What happened?"
I'll let you decide if you want to go with this or change it (maybe you just got an epiphany). Just let me know and I'll officially launch the next round. ^^

but people can write about their character flat/house or wherever they live and why they live there.

Like: Dinian living in the Dump next to the blades hotel after losing the last race by betting on all he owned, his racing varzuga. Such blah blah u know ^^
Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12

but people can write about their character flat/house or wherever they live and why they live there.

There would still be a difference between "Where do you live?" and "How did you end up living in your current home?"
They're both about the same topic, but you can answer the first question by just giving your address while the second invites to tell a story (and telling stories is what this event is all about).

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6991 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

I like this story. :D

Thanks, I liked your story too. Congrats on winning! :)

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

SeanSpilner

SeanSpilner

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 11-July 14
Thanks for congratulating me :D
I see what your getting at with the questions
I liked all of your suggestions Ill go with the other ones when I win again :P but ill go with my original one, that's been modified by Dinian ( on my iPod typing fast )
The day you decided this particular district is for you, what happened?
Thanks

Edited by SeanSpilner, 15 July 2014 - 07:22 PM.

Dinian 556

Dinian 556

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 20-June 12
The new topic has been chosen!

"The day you decided this particular district is for you, what happened?"

Round 5 begins now and will end on August 10th!

MONGOOSE 4 CREATIVE CLAN

Backpage

Backpage

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12

ICcMq3b.jpg

Name: John Kilgour

Nickname: The Red Devil

Faction: Enforcers

Favorite weapons: VAS-R2, Obeya FBW.

Favorite Vehicle: Balkan Varzuga 354 E

Some sort of back story:

San Paro is the kind of place that reminds John Kilgour of what's worth fighting for, it reminds him that as long as there are innocent people caught in the crossfire, he will do what he can to help out common folk.

John Kilgour was a young and naive man when he first enlisted in the United Kingdom armed forces, more specifically, the Parachute regiment, he served throughout several conflicts in the middle east and earned himself his fair share of war stories and injuries, it was even to be noted that he may have been in the eyes of the Special Air Service for potential recruitment but after one deployment, John Kilgour changed his stance on the military and went AWOL.

He had been deployed with his unit to scout out potential enemy positions for an ambush in a large town that was assumed to hold no hostile targets at present, the mistake was fatal as it cost his unit four men's lives by the time they had gotten into the town, they were being shot at from every possible direction as they made the descision to withdraw into two of the houses in the town to attempt and hold off the enemy force of unknown numbers and from an unknown position, it was in this house that John saw a woman and a child, scared half to death as they cowered under a table and although it took a moment to register, they were armed and despite attempting to talk them down, one of the fellow soldiers in his unit shot the pair of them, to keep his unit safe he had said.

Something inside John died that day and he couldn't handle the stress of his miltary life any further, upon arrival at his base he waited for the remaining soldiers in his unit to leave the area, returning to the barracks before starting up a humvee and driving far, far away from the outpost.

Skip past the part about going AWOL out of country and off record and to the part of his arrival in San Paro. John had recovered somewhat from the mental trauma he suffered in the middle east and had come to San Paro during a time of relative peace albeit lingering on the brink of urban war with the deployment of the City Security Act, as he walked through the streets of Havalynd and watched as cars drove by and the occupants fired at one another, as sirens wailed around him and as he saw a criminal beating on a woman with a child present, crying for the man to stop he decided to take action, the first action was to draw his Obeya FBW and put two rounds into the man's chest with brutal efficiency and the second was to head to the nearest station for recruitment into the Praetorians, no longer would he stand by as others got hurt and killed around him, especially not when he could do anything to help.

Since then, John has worked his way through the ranks of the Praetorians and continues to enforce justice around the city, keeping innocents as safe as possible in such a hellhole and cleaning up the criminal underworld of San Paro, one bullet at a time...

Just to note, I'm not interested in taking part in the contest or anything so if I am selected as a winner just select another one please, I just wanted to post this up here as I thought it would be an amusing read. Won't be fixing much up but do feel free to toss constructive criticsm my way.

TrinityFSB

TrinityFSB

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts
  • Joined 18-May 14

This is just an intro for my character that I wrote while under heavy influence of alcohol.  I'll think of something for the "Paticular District" soon...

Name: "Pavlichenko, Nena"
Alias: "Trinity"
Race: Unknown
Faction: Enforcers

WELCOME TO SAN PARO... TRINITY.

It felt as if time istelf had slowed, the events playing out before her eyes in slow motion;  All was calm at first, looking out over the island from inside the gunship, the evacuation was almost complete.  Trinity's thoughts wandered; "What will we do now?", "The Rakaten won't stop with Earth...".  Her thoughts were rudely interrupted by a bright light emenating from over the island, the gunship jerked, violently, towards the light.  Everything inside seemed to be being pulled towards the sphere of light that had appeared out of nowhere. Trinity bareley managed to grab on to a support, keeping herself from being sucked out of the door, and into the unknown sorurce of gravity and light.  Katya and the intelligence officer assigned to her unit slid past her, visibly fighting for a hand or foothold, before they were sucked out of the ship...  Trinity's grip was slipping.  She looked around the ship, only to find no one left.  The light was nearly upon her, so she let go...  Falling into oblivion, she entered the light.  

It was cold.  Freezing.   Her lungs were gasping for air, but there was none to be had.  Not only that, but she was falling.  Fast.  She opened her eyes to a beautiful sight, stars, the galaxy as she had never seen it before stared back at her.  Her mind was too much in a state of panic to wonder where she was, or how she had gotten there.  The lack of oxygen began to take it's toll, and soon, everything went black.  

Trinity woke to air rushing past her face.  She looked down to find that she was over a city, a glistening river running by it. She began to panic, but then remembered that she had her shoot.  She ripped the cord...  And the shoot deployed.  She drifted down slowly over the urban jungle, wondering what hostilities lay below her...   

"Time comrade?"  (Laughs)  "Time...  Time is relative."

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Gaff: You've done a man's job, sir. I guess you're through, huh?  Deckard: Finished.  [Gaff throws Deckard his gun]  Gaff: It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

FLAT

FLAT

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 03-January 15

Thanks!
I loved the humor in your story, nice work. ^^
...and don't worry about the language barrier. I'll value the creativity and the ideas in the story, not so much the form.

Here a question kinda comes natural... how does he eat?

its APB Reloaded you dont have to eat :D

RipperNL

RipperNL

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Joined 28-August 12
RipperNL, Obeya EU1. Round 5.

So you asked me why I chose the Financial district? I'm not a business man... But heres the story:
I was walking in Breakwater Marina and I saw some enforcers heading to Waterfront. Waterfront is at the other side of the water. And Financial is behind Waterfront. From Breakwater, the city looks beautiful. But those enforcers were gold high ranks, so I didnt go after them to Waterfront. A man told me about the Asylum fightclub, but I heard scary stories about hackers using Shaw to murder people. I bought a car from the local marketplace in Breakwater Marina, and went to the city. When i saw those enforcers again with their shiny 4x4, I drove past them. I came in the Prentiss area. The people in Prentiss are very Nice, but the enforcers are very tough. A contact in Prentiss told me about Financial. She was a Bloodrose, a member of a feared gang. Her cousin lives in Financial. So I went with her. She is cool. When we reached Financial, we met her cousin. When we were doing some drugs at the Gresty area, we heard a loud bang. An enforcer just blew up a trainnee car with his Osmaw. The sucker! We went outside and beat his a$$! When the Bloodroses told me that there is another gang in San Park, I wanted to meet them too. A member ofthe G-kings invited me to a meeting at the San paro central station. The meeting was about a contract. I had to reach 20 ranks by the contact named as Gumball, i get a lot of money for it. I have to stop enforcers in Financial to higher that rank. When I complete the contract, I will be rewarded with the status: maxed rank. I never heard of it, but I accepted it.

I'm now maxed rank. I chose Financial. It was a good choice. Those enforcers are afraid of my title. Financial is now my district.

NAME: Azazell     RipperNL     Grimhammer     Keldiir     ArcZ     Ratec   

RANK:    255             255                   30                 100         210         45
Citadel                                                                   

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users