44 replies to this topic

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13
Hello everyone, I have been playing this game since RTW beta and have never hacked in this game or even verbally abused anyone, come to think of it I play with my clan mates only so I hardly even talk in district. I got home to day after a long day just to play some APB with friends again to find out that I have been banned. I havn't done anything at all to get banned. All Tiggs, Puck and other GMs do is send me the same automated message over and over again. Can i get some actual help? I am just another casual player that plays every now and then with friends. Over the years of playing games, i have never done anything to get banned.

Edited by Nakatani, 12 February 2014 - 08:51 PM.

LOLnakatani - r255 Criminal || Nakatani - r100 Enforcer ==> Joker NA

Nakatani - r90 Criminal ==> Colby

BlackBird

BlackBird

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1821 posts
  • Joined 12-February 14

100% sure you where falsly banned? Spend any money on APB? Contact bbb.org n make a ticket.inb4 some1 says it doesnt work, actually it does work !

+ forums wont help and thread will get locked. Our awesome moderators would just give a copy paste replay n lock + thats the rule !

CPU :- Pentium 2 350 Mhz RAM :- 32 MB HDD:- 4 GB Festplatte Seagate GPU :- 4 MB Grafik Riva-ZX128 onboard (ohne HW-Beschl.)

Monitor :- Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q

Abysymal

Abysymal

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2968 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11
Send a ticket in to support.

Also, this will be locked.
Mad? No... I'm the only sane one left!
Madness and Genius are two sides of the same coin.
Starforge, minecraft on steroids with asteroids... Still in Alpha.

FYDG

FYDG

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Joined 26-December 13
* gets banned
* exits to desktop, stares at AAInjector with hack dll

Why the hell did i get banned? I did nothing wrong. SUPPPOOOOORT!!! I AM INNOCENT! I GOT FRAMED! LIFT MY BAN!

Edited by Cpt.Larin, 12 February 2014 - 08:55 PM.

• Ut4h and Makavelli like this

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

Send a ticket in to support.

Also, this will be locked.

I already sent in 2 tickets. All i get is automated messages with the same thing over and over. I need actual help.

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

* gets banned
* exits to desktop, stares at AAInjector with hack dll

Why the hell did i get banned? I did nothing wrong. SUPPPOOOOORT!!! I AM INNOCENT! I GOT FRAMED! LIFT MY BAN!

I got banned when i was at school...I have been playing since RTW and have never done anything to get banned.

FYDG

FYDG

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Joined 26-December 13

I already sent in 2 tickets. All i get is automated messages with the same thing over and over. I need actual help.

You already had one - everything goes through support, all you manage to get here - is a thread lock.

I got banned when i was at school...I have been playing since RTW and have never done anything to get banned.

It doesn't have to be your main account - try te remenber things, MAYBE you tried doing some nasty stuff on your alt characters, or using another account? You know, it's not a big deal for g1 to identify each and every acccount you ever used, and even slightest mistake can be a reason for banning each and every account you have.

Edited by Cpt.Larin, 12 February 2014 - 08:59 PM.

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13
There is dozens of people that have been getting falsely banned this week including. I am not even getting help just automated messages

Tiggs
FEB 13, 2014 | 08:28PM PST
Thank you for contacting Gamers First Customer Support. We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently suspended.

Someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account has been permanently closed due to behavior contrary to the policies of our Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken.

The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players.

Regards,

GamersFirst Customer Support
http://www.gamersfirst.com

nakatani1337
FEB 13, 2014 | 04:26PM PST
Original message
Hello, I just got home from a long day at school and just found out that I got banned? I don't know why nor did i get an email saying why? I would like to know why i am banned and if it was a mistake?

FYDG

FYDG

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Joined 26-December 13

There is dozens of people that have been getting falsely banned this week including. I am not even getting help just automated messages

Tiggs
FEB 13, 2014 | 08:28PM PST
Thank you for contacting Gamers First Customer Support. We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently suspended.

Someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account has been permanently closed due to behavior contrary to the policies of our Terms of Service. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed with no further action taken.

The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players.

Regards,

GamersFirst Customer Support
http://www.gamersfirst.com

nakatani1337
FEB 13, 2014 | 04:26PM PST
Original message
Hello, I just got home from a long day at school and just found out that I got banned? I don't know why nor did i get an email saying why? I would like to know why i am banned and if it was a mistake?

I guess i saw some of those "falsely banned" people - each and every of them rolling a new character with gold TL, snapping with their Love Guns all over the map.

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13
Just please, can I actually get some help.

Hatsumiku

Hatsumiku

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4950 posts
  • Joined 10-February 11

inappropriate activity... not 3rd party tools... is there any illegal things that u did...?

99evcz.jpg
APB Official Contests: "Won by a 1st grader, Judged by a 1st Grader (old team)"
http://www.twitch.tv/moemoekyunh
IGN: Hatsumiku (Joker) HATSUMIKUxEU (Obeya)

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

I guess i saw some of those "falsely banned" people - each and every of them rolling a new character with gold TL, snapping with their Love Guns all over the map.

I hardly play any other character than my Crim. I have over 1200 hours on it. He's all i play. I get hackusated like everyone else but only like 1 or 2 times a day.

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

inappropriate activity... not 3rd party tools... is there any illegal things that u did...?

I have not done anything. I don't harass people nor am i a racist person or anything. Like i said, I play every other day with my clanmates. I hardly talk to people that arn't them in game.

Edited by Nakatani, 12 February 2014 - 09:04 PM.

FLaSHstyle

FLaSHstyle

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1355 posts
  • Joined 08-November 12
i think when someone got banned "not for cheating" a copy paste response on an account with hundreds of hours is not nice
Posted Image Posted Image

BlackBird

BlackBird

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1821 posts
  • Joined 12-February 14

You wont get banned if you get hacksuated.

When ever i play 4/5 times of the games i get called hacker. Most of the time HP hacker and wall hacker...

So dont say abt that !

CPU :- Pentium 2 350 Mhz RAM :- 32 MB HDD:- 4 GB Festplatte Seagate GPU :- 4 MB Grafik Riva-ZX128 onboard (ohne HW-Beschl.)

calibria

calibria

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Joined 27-November 11
This is a meaningless thread. Do you not know what type of people we have running this game?

BUT..... don't worry. Soon this game will become unplayable because of the lack of population. This game is slowly dieing not because the community sucks but because the administration does.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

You wont get banned if you get hacksuated.

When ever i play 4/5 times of the games i get called hacker. Most of the time HP hacker and wall hacker...

So dont say abt that !

I don't know what to say...I have never gotten banned in literally any game before. Like i said, I have not done anything to get banned. All i do is log on, play with friends, we afk in social to eat then we log off to get ready for work/school. We are casual players.

Edited by Nakatani, 12 February 2014 - 09:11 PM.

Buick

Buick

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12
wth is this "support" everybody is talking about :troll_face:
Buick(EU2) - R235 sIN GamingI Buick(Lolby) - R185 Hare Hare Yukai^^ I Pondfish(EU2) - R180 I
Fuick(Colby) - R80 WASP I PGerald(EU1) - R70 I Buick(Yoker) - R25 I BuickFuick(Colby) - R45

most of them are dead anyway :P

BlackBird

BlackBird

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1821 posts
  • Joined 12-February 14

If you are 100% sure that you where legit make bbb complaint ! G1 will have to answer complaints from BBB !

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

wth is this "support" everybody is talking about :troll_face:

I honestly don't know anymore. They are banning people that are innocent and not even caring.

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

If you are 100% sure that you where legit make bbb complaint ! G1 will have to answer complaints from BBB !

One of my friends in APB said that he tried that but he said BBB can't do anything in the aspect of getting accounts unbanned.

Edited by Nakatani, 12 February 2014 - 09:17 PM.

BlackBird

BlackBird

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1821 posts
  • Joined 12-February 14

One of my friends in APB said that he tried that but he said BBB can't do anything in the aspect of getting accounts unbanned.

Does it hurt to try?

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

Does it hurt to try?

I will

Simondo

Simondo

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 08-August 11
Out of curiosity, what are your in-game names?

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

Out of curiosity, what are your in-game names?

The character i'm mainly on is LOLnakatani.

UnoriginalPerson

UnoriginalPerson

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13
I'm waiting for the link to Linus' thread...

I use alot of pictures in my posts because sometimes words aren't enough  :rolleyes: also font size is important ( ._.)

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

I'm waiting for the link to Linus' thread...

who?

SystemShock

SystemShock

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1585 posts
  • Joined 02-June 11
Linus' thread...

http://forums.gamers...27#entry3413127

Edited by SystemShock, 12 February 2014 - 10:10 PM.

PoshDoll

PoshDoll

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

It sucks :(
I hope you get the support you're looking for but the support is far behind in answering tickets right now and when they reply all you'll get is automated replies claiming you deserved the ban. If you're %100 sure that you were legit and haven't violated any ToS terms, I suggest you PM admins/mods, send tickets to support asking for investigation. We've seen a lot of false bans recently, and it hurts so much to get unfairly banned while all you have ever done is to enjoy the game casually.
But if you've been a nasty player, I hope your nipples get burn as painful as it can. :pumpkin01:

Much madness is divinest sense to a discerning eye; much sense - the starkest Madness. `Tis the Majority. In this, as All, prevail. Assent - and you are sane. Demur - you`re straightaway dangerous and handled with a Chain.

Spoiler

Talla

Talla

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • Joined 29-August 13
Everybody should know what they were accused of before receiving punishment.

I don't believe in false bans however.
  • Makavelli likes this

pussinbootz

pussinbootz

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 12-February 14

Everybody should know what they were accused of before receiving punishment.

I don't believe in false bans however.

sheep goes bahh
  • BirryMays likes this

Nakatani

Nakatani

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

It sucks :(
I hope you get the support you're looking for but the support is far behind in answering tickets right now and when they reply all you'll get is automated replies claiming you deserved the ban. If you're %100 sure that you were legit and haven't violated any ToS terms, I suggest you PM admins/mods, send tickets to support asking for investigation. We've seen a lot of false bans recently, and it hurts so much to get unfairly banned while all you have ever done is to enjoy the game casually.
But if you've been a nasty player, I hope your nipples get burn as painful as it can. :pumpkin01:

I have sent PMs to Tiggs and Puck mainly and i have filed a complaint with the BBB. People maybe saying "oh its just another WHY YOU BAN ME" thread but no. Believe me people im am NOT one of those people. I have done absolutely nothing wrong and do not deserve this.

Edited by Nakatani, 12 February 2014 - 10:46 PM.

SilverCrow1

SilverCrow1

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Joined 05-August 13
Well, you obviously did not get banned for hacking since it states "inappropriate activity", which could be lots of stuff.
You probably know if you did or said something "inappropriate". innapropriate symbols? Exploits? Greifing? scamming? herrasing? linking to websites with innaproriate content? ... could be so many things.
Also, you said you "came home from school", so how old are you?

Edited by SilverCrow, 12 February 2014 - 10:54 PM.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted Image

Makavelli

Makavelli

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 19-November 13
THey should tell you why exactly you were banned. If you weren't cheating then it will probably only be a temporary ban (even when they say its permanent).

Posted Image

If it isn't either of these 2 characters, then it's not me and you have been fooled.

#Waterfront, #ggnoobs, #C2L, #Inspirational, #Rare

pzykotik

pzykotik

Conscript

• San Paro City Testers
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Joined 10-February 13

Well, you obviously did not get banned for hacking since it states "inappropriate activity", which could be lots of stuff.
You probably know if you did or said something "inappropriate". innapropriate symbols? Exploits? Greifing? scamming? herrasing? linking to websites with innaproriate content? ... could be so many things.
Also, you said you "came home from school", so how old are you?

School doesn't means young. Irrelevant.

❤ MonaSux ❤

❤ MonaSux ❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2223 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11
I got the same anwer from tiggs. Dosnt matter you hacked or not. You got this like hole of my other friends. Suport dosent help couse they gonna get ignored fast.

..:..MonaSux..:..

criminal_green_250.png

.:. Threat Level Never Show Your Skill .:.

Mozie

Mozie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1779 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11
I'm guessing that this kid got angri and called someone something which is tied to racism, the Nword will get you banned and the kids on joker are handing them out like free candy.
Laughing is Fun

Salek

Salek

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1125 posts
  • Joined 02-November 11
nakatani, did u harrased anyone? or said anything that can get u banned for racism? or maybe griefed someone? or used any offensive symbol?

Salek

Salek

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1125 posts
  • Joined 02-November 11

THey should tell you why exactly you were banned. If you weren't cheating then it will probably only be a temporary ban (even when they say its permanent).

temp ban is "suspended" , perma ban is "blocked"

❤ MonaSux ❤

❤ MonaSux ❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2223 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11

I honestly don't know anymore. They are banning people that are innocent and not even caring.

Are u active on forum ? Mad couse the current state of this game ? Told u own mind about apb ? Tells that g1 rp dont do anything ?

Couse i think i got the ban couse this. Like my other friends.

..:..MonaSux..:..

criminal_green_250.png

.:. Threat Level Never Show Your Skill .:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users