26 replies to this topic

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
AP augmentation is part of the new weapon system for the weapons attain from DT and Dome, the current "top tier" weapons. The reason being is that you can spend AP to strengthen these weapons in a few areas of choice.

These weapon will cost you 300 AP in total (150 per 1h or 300 for a 2h), this can be from any AP attained on the character so do be mindful of spending to much AP when starting your weapon.

There are three separate areas you can customize, please remember you cannot attain everything.

Abbreviations
  • HP : Health Points
  • SP : Stamina Points
  • GP : Gamma Points
  • SPr/HPr/GPr : "X Point" Regeneration (Ticks every 6 seconds)
  • 1H : One Handed Weapon
  • 2H : Two Handed Weapon
  • AU : Armor Use

One Handed Weapons have half maximum benefits (per weapon) of 1 Two Handed Weapon.
Thus they equal to the same total on buffs.

Damage, unlike everything else, has it's costs cut in half for 1Hs.

Stats

Resources - Costs 2 AP per point with a maximum of 80. (In total)
  • Health : Increases HP by 1
  • Stamina : Increases SP by 1
  • Gamma : Increases GP by 1

Regeneration - Costs 10 AP per point with a maximum of 16. (In total)
  • Gamma Regeneration : Increases GP regeneration by 1
  • Stamina Regeneration : Increases SP regeneration by 1
  • Health Regeneration : Increases HP regeneration by 1

Stats - Cost 10 AP per point with a maximum of 16. (In total)
  • Endurance : Increases HP by 4, HPr by .1, and Body Saves by .5 per point.
  • Strength : Increases HP by 3, HPr by .1, and Body Saves by .5 per point.
  • Dexterity : Increases SP by 3, SPr by .1, and Reflex Saves by .75 per point.
  • Intelligence : Increases GP by 3, GPr by .1, and Mind Saves by .25 per point.
  • Coordination : Increases SP by 2 and SPr by .1
  • Perception : Increases Reflex Saves by .25 per point
  • Willpower : Increases Mind Saves by .75 per point

It is strongly recommended to ignore Willpower, Coordination, and Charisma. You have been warned :D

Skills - Weapon skills can go to +8 while Passives can reach +32 maximum. (In total)

• Weapon Skills
  • Pistol : Increases Pistol by 1, costing 20 AP per point.
  • Melee : Increases Melee by 1, costing 20 AP per point.
  • Rifle : Increases Rifle by 1, costing 20 AP per point.

Passives
  • Armor Use : Increases Armor Use by 1, costing 5 per point.
  • Power : Increases Power by 1, costing 5 per point.
  • Precision : Increases Precision by 1, costing 5 per point.
  • Dodge : Increases Dodge by 1, costing 5 per point.
  • Escape Artist : Increases Escape Artist by 1, costing 5 per point.

Damage - You may only put up to 10, in total, into damage types.

• 1H Weapons : Costs 1 AP per 1% into a damage type.
  • 2H Weapons : Costs 2 AP per 1% into a damage type.
  • Damage : +X% damage is based on weapon's original damage, if it has 100 damage and you have +10% it gets +10 maximum.
  • If a weapon has 110 damage, this means you get 1.1 per upgrade. If you put 1 into each damage type, you will only get 10 into of 11 since the ".1" into those damage types will not count! This is the only time FE does not round up damage!
Damage Types
Primary : Sadly, unless you are a full on power build you won't maximize damage this way.
  • Ballistic
  • Crushing
  • Piercing
  • Slashing
Secondary : Tertiary is better, but you're welcome to try these.
  • Fire
  • Cold
Tertiary : Best option, period, as it will generally net you the best DPS on average.
  • Disease
  • Electric - Least possible to resist
  • Poison
  • Psionic - Second least possible to resist
  • Sonic

Recommended Setups

Standard : +128 HP & 10% X Damage
  • +80 HP
  • +12 Endurance
  • +10% "X" Damage Type

Support : Good for "Medics" - Grants +80 HP, 12 into "X" Regenerations, and +10% damage
  • +80 HP
  • +12 into Stamina/Gamma (Can mix if you like) Regeneration
  • +10% X Damage Type

Crafter : Yes, this does increase your "Weight" limit :D - Gives +8 Kg to your maximum weight.
  • +16 Strength
  • Whatever else you want, doesn't matter

Advanced Augmentation

Armor Use
  • It is possible to get to the next 1% in it's passive, here's an example below.
  • 170 Base AU + 13 AU through augmentation = 183 : 14% Armor Use Passive
    (Please remember to check skills/mutations guide for scaling!)
This does not mean you must scale by 13-14, there are players who even use +3 Armor Use to get 183 Armor Use on a build with no Coordination.

Power
  • Power is quite expensive to use with augmentation due to it's requirements, but for your power junkies out there it can easily mean another 1% to 2% armor penetration.
  • Power Scales by 24.19 per 1%, please remember your weapon skill at 195 also gives .89% armor penetration.
    This means if your power gives you 5.11% armor penetration, your weapon skill puts it to 6%!
Again, like Armor Use, this does not mean you must scale it by 24-25. You could even just put 1-5 into power to next your next 1% (Or more, depending on buffs) bonus.

Escape Artist
  • This is a godsend if you wish to try out the passive provide by Escape Artist, sadly it only works in PVP... but it's still fun.
  • Please make sure to remember you need to multiple your Escape Artist by 2.25 (After 66 perception) of your opponent's Perception to reap it's rewards!
    Check Skills/Mutations Guide to understand scaling.
  • 150 Escape Artist builds using spare weapons giving +32 Escape Artist can hide from players with 80 or lower Perception.
  • 165 Escape Artist builds using spare weapons giving +32 Escape Artist can hide from players with 87 or lower Perception.
  • 180 Escape Artist builds using spare weapons giving +32 Escape Artist can hide from players with 94 or lower Perception.
  • 182 Escape Artist builds using spare weapons giving +32 Escape Artist can hide from players with 95 or lower Perception.
  • 189 Escape Artist builds using spare weapons giving +32 Escape Artist can hide from players with 98 or lower Perception.
[/list]Please remember that you can also use Creeper Serum, at "Average" tier it gives +54 Escape Artist.
  • This means a build with 135 Escape Artist, +32 Escape Artist Weapon(s), and Average Creeper Serum (+54) can hide from players with up to 98 Perception.
  • This does also mean if you run into this issue alot, you could make weapons to "scout" for toons using +Perception on spare weapons :o

Precision
Generally this option has been ignored, it is possible to get 3% extra critical chance.
For example, I could get +3% critical chance on Nysek by adding 26 precision. (Mind you, this is if I'm not using Ablate which reduces Precision)
  • 171 Precision : +17.274 Critical Chance
  • 195 Weapon Skill : +2.189 Critical Chance
  • Total : +19.463 Critical Chance (19% as FE passives only work in whole numbers)

26 Augmented Precision : +2.626 Critical Chance
    New Total : 22.089% Critical Chance (22% as FE passives only work in whole numbers)

The above is an example, you do not have to do it that way but it shows how it's possible to be attained. Please check skills/mutations guide to understand how scaling works!

Dodge
Due to how dodge's passive isn't entirely important, it's generally recommended to ignore this unless you're already taking advantage of it with your current build.
  • At 147 Dodge you can add 2 dodge (149) through augmentation to get 25% of it's passive.
  • Please be sure to check if you have weapons or armor which effective your melee or range defense when attempting to increase your dodge!

Please be sure to check the Skills/Mutations Guide to understand it's scaling.

Edited by Reaps989, 17 December 2013 - 04:00 AM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Vaako

Vaako

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Oh Hell Yea!

Been waiting for something like this, my stupids too stronk, need teachings.

Thanks for your hard work..

Vaako - Social/Crafter 1240 AP

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Oh Hell Yea!

Been waiting for something like this, my stupids too stronk, need teachings.

Thanks for your hard work..

Sorry for the late reply, anytime. Requested for it to be pinned, but gotta wait on someone to do it :o

Now I just need to get around to finishing the GORE and Dome videos... I've been lazy about it since Linebacker/Snuggles keep derping when recording.

Stage 10 is interesting... I'll have to find a partner to do these properly. So far only a form of "ping-pong" agro seems to work from my understanding for Skathi/NE. Once Skathi is down it's gg.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Dread Lord Naf

Dread Lord Naf

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 06-August 12
So to clarify, there is no "extra" AP now right, compared to before at max level? Given the max of 1960 AP, that means if you want a fully decked out 300AP gun, then your char is only going to have 1660 for stats and skills? I ask this since the way some people talk about it, they make it seem like there is now extra AP given, which I didnt think was true.

'

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

So to clarify, there is no "extra" AP now right, compared to before at max level? Given the max of 1960 AP, that means if you want a fully decked out 300AP gun, then your char is only going to have 1660 for stats and skills? I ask this since the way some people talk about it, they make it seem like there is now extra AP given, which I didnt think was true.

'

You can get higher AP than 1960, the 1960 at 55 is what you can spend on your build.

Posted Image

Vaako

Vaako

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Bump!

Why have'nt the devs sticky up this usefull information?????????,

Vaako - Social/Crafter 1240 AP

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Bumped, since I still get PMs about augmentation.

Posted Image

Whiskey Drinker

Whiskey Drinker

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 01-October 13
Bumped because its not pinned

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Bumped because its not pinned

Ya, they like to take awhile to pin these things haha

Posted Image

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11
so to clarify the AP are actual AP points? so to augment like pistol you can use unused AP points or is it the extra Ap you may have like i have a total of 1997 Ap right now with 37 AP i cant use. or am i reading this all wrong?
SCAVY lvl 55
PVE only and never will do pvp nor go into pvp zones.

travis spheres

travis spheres

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13
I'm trying to be nice now. Yes, you can use any extra AP not spent on your build. In your case the 37. But you need 300 ap to fully augment a two hand weapon (150 each one-hand). Extra AP can be earned with AP races (or missions or random) or by an infinitely faster way, doing dome and buying "Dome AP injectors". This way you can earn the AP you need for one weapon in way less than an hour (vs literally months doing AP races). For those who cant do dome *cough* these injectors can normally be bought on AH for 1-2r each. They are 5ap each, so you need 60 for a weapon. As this good guide says you should add damage (electircal or another tertiary being the best) and then stats that suit your needs/build/playstyle.

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11

I'm trying to be nice now. Yes, you can use any extra AP not spent on your build. In your case the 37. But you need 300 ap to fully augment a two hand weapon (150 each one-hand). Extra AP can be earned with AP races (or missions or random) or by an infinitely faster way, doing dome and buying "Dome AP injectors". This way you can earn the AP you need for one weapon in way less than an hour (vs literally months doing AP races). For those who cant do dome *cough* these injectors can normally be bought on AH for 1-2r each. They are 5ap each, so you need 60 for a weapon. As this good guide says you should add damage (electircal or another tertiary being the best) and then stats that suit your needs/build/playstyle.

and i thought i was being nice by asking in a polite manor , maybe i didnt come off as such.. and i do know road ralleys since i had to make up for the close to 700 AP i didnt have after i hit lvl 55 so i ran the tannerfield to the wall rally for a wk or so in between cit raids like 3 to 4 rallys before doing the cit raid.

and i have add the max for electric and + pistol on each pistol but i dont see where the target took any electric damage, guess this maybe a bug? well time for bed and then run some more rallys
SCAVY lvl 55

travis spheres

travis spheres

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13

and i thought i was being nice by asking in a polite manor , maybe i didnt come off as such.. and i do know road ralleys since i had to make up for the close to 700 AP i didnt have after i hit lvl 55 so i ran the tannerfield to the wall rally for a wk or so in between cit raids like 3 to 4 rallys before doing the cit raid.

and i have add the max for electric and + pistol on each pistol but i dont see where the target took any electric damage, guess this maybe a bug? well time for bed and then run some more rallys

Ok, it doesnt show electric damage generally in your combat log (although it does with the jethammer a lot for some reason) but you will notice it does more damage and when you mouse over your guns it should have a new, higher DPS. Good luck with the rallys, but like I said that is by far the most time consuming way. At the very minimum it would take what, 25 hours to do 150 tannerfield races? (150 races x 10 minutes each) Where in dome you can get 300ap in 30mins easy. But, whatever floats your boat. And since you are generally around 1740 ap or so when you hit 55 even with speed lvling (no AP missions), I doubt you had to make up 700ap, so your impression of how much time this is gonna take is probably very low.

I really hope you didnt add +pistol as your skill, I said in the other thread that is exactly what you DONT want to add and that yes, having more skill than you need does NOT increase your damage.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

For some reason melee show electric damage far more than any other weapon that specs into it, I also highly recommend doing Dome over AP rallies.

The damage, if it doesn't change to electric, is still increased by that amount based on your target's resistance. You're welcome to test this, but it does work properly. Now if only they could make it so rifles and pistols had the same chance as melee to show that elemental damage type....

Posted Image

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11

Ok, it doesnt show electric damage generally in your combat log (although it does with the jethammer a lot for some reason) but you will notice it does more damage and when you mouse over your guns it should have a new, higher DPS. Good luck with the rallys, but like I said that is by far the most time consuming way. At the very minimum it would take what, 25 hours to do 150 tannerfield races? (150 races x 10 minutes each) Where in dome you can get 300ap in 30mins easy. But, whatever floats your boat. And since you are generally around 1740 ap or so when you hit 55 even with speed lvling (no AP missions), I doubt you had to make up 700ap, so your impression of how much time this is gonna take is probably very low.

I really hope you didnt add +pistol as your skill, I said in the other thread that is exactly what you DONT want to add and that yes, having more skill than you need does NOT increase your damage.

actually i did have to make up that much Ap cause i only did the sec1 and sec 2 AP quest after that i only got AP from lvling up and once in a blue/lime moon a random AP.

but since i have add the +pistol skill i guess when i do respec i can remove that many AP points from pistols or doesnt it work that way? and i have add point into stam regen or doesnt that work?

would be nice if you mouse over the item and it could give you a pop up of what it is and does, kind of like in your stats/skills/mut/trades it does..

edit:
i have copy Reapers full beginning post so i can look at it on paper, maybe i can get it to sink in better, or not i do have a tough skull

Edited by SCAVY, 20 May 2014 - 10:33 AM.

SCAVY lvl 55

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

actually i did have to make up that much Ap cause i only did the sec1 and sec 2 AP quest after that i only got AP from lvling up and once in a blue/lime moon a random AP.

but since i have add the +pistol skill i guess when i do respec i can remove that many AP points from pistols or doesnt it work that way? and i have add point into stam regen or doesnt that work?

would be nice if you mouse over the item and it could give you a pop up of what it is and does, kind of like in your stats/skills/mut/trades it does..

edit:
i have copy Reapers full beginning post so i can look at it on paper, maybe i can get it to sink in better, or not i do have a tough skull

Regeneration ticks every 6 seconds and does function only while your weapon is in-hand. So weapons that are holstered do not give any benefits, as they are not "equipped".

Weapon Skills can be worth it, if you need them, but this also depends greatly on your choice of stance along with what faction shirt you will use. Generally for pistols it is not wise to invest into +X Pistol skill if you use Concentration Stance. However, if you use other stances, you can take advantage of the +X pistol skill augmentation on your pistols.

Edit : Also, after applying your AP in the augmentation menu the bonus stats will show up for the user. Linking the weapons will not show the stats you've put in to others sadly :(

Edited by Reaps989, 20 May 2014 - 01:20 PM.

Posted Image

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11

Regeneration ticks every 6 seconds and does function only while your weapon is in-hand. So weapons that are holstered do not give any benefits, as they are not "equipped".

Weapon Skills can be worth it, if you need them, but this also depends greatly on your choice of stance along with what faction shirt you will use. Generally for pistols it is not wise to invest into +X Pistol skill if you use Concentration Stance. However, if you use other stances, you can take advantage of the +X pistol skill augmentation on your pistols.

Edit : Also, after applying your AP in the augmentation menu the bonus stats will show up for the user. Linking the weapons will not show the stats you've put in to others sadly :(

ah thank you for the enlightenment to this, and i have a tech and enforcer shirt, use to have a vista shirt but i destroyed that 1 lol . i do understand about having the item in hand for the stats to take effect. and yes it does k that the once aug item is done and you link it, the aug doesnt get listed..

i use to use cons alot but now i am using the dodge more and more plus grid4 to boot. but what travis stated about having skills like pistol and rifle or any other above your normal nonbuff stats dont help at all, is that true? if so i can tune my build to work with what items i have so i can put those points into something else like that 1 muts that you can heal your self or someone other dont remember what it is called. i could respec into it.

cause if you can dish out the damage but cant heal with out help your/me aint doing to well. beside this last kw i have deid 3 times cause my sw6 stopped working plus i notice that all my buff icon are gone, sept for the commander aura and if i have a tent up, other then that nothing else. in which i have turn in a ticket about that beside people that dies at cit would be underground and i cant click on them either to rez.. that was another ticket.. not sure if the lag plays into it since the bandwith meter in game showd over 2.0 in
SCAVY lvl 55

travis spheres

travis spheres

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13
No... you really didnt have to earn 700 ap because if you hit 55 without doing a single mission or getting a single random AP (which is impossible) you would still have 1650 ap when you hit 55... if you did all the AP quests in s1 and s2 you definitely had 1800+ but really, no point in arguing about that, its like beating a dead horse...

Someone needs to confirm this for him please please please! Nysek said weapon stats can be helpful "if you need them" and that is indeed true but you have 196 base plus concentration 4 plus a tech shirt plus the modifiers on the weapon (plus the addtional modifiers you now put on them), you do not need them! :D Having 195 for a 195 weapon gives you 100% of the weapons stated damage. Having 250 or whatever does not make the gun do more damage, and its a waste of not only the 65 ap, but the AP you need in the primary stats as well. Could be hundreds of AP you're throwing away to have that. You'd be much better off putting the points in power or an armor cut or something that would actually increase your damage.

And very sadly (for me too, I screwed up a little on my first weapon) you cannot remove points from an augmented weapon without buying an item from the cash shop that allows you to do that. Thats why I said to ask first...

Edited by travis spheres, 20 May 2014 - 05:10 PM.

Whiskey Drinker

Whiskey Drinker

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Joined 01-October 13
Travis, I don't think you can help scavy. Just let him do his own thing.

travis spheres

travis spheres

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13

Travis, I don't think you can help scavy. Just let him do his own thing.

:D Its just frustrating, I know I said I would stop, but its a personality failing of mine I guess, when I know I'm right and other people are wrong yet they refuse to listen I just cant shut up and let it go... If he just wants to sit at cit with 250+ rifle and pistol skill, yet no actual usable skills, using tent buff, fully buffed up including christmas buffs (I've seen his skill bar) to kill a few NPCs (I have never once buffed up for cit raid, what a waste lol) then that is fine, to each their own, but the game would open up so much for him if he wasnt so stubborn...

And nysek, I saw you in the thread when I was typing, tell him he doesnt need to put +pistol on his AP pistols when he is already running with like 250 pistol skill!! End this long national nightmare damn you!! :troll_face:

Edited by travis spheres, 20 May 2014 - 05:31 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

:D Its just frustrating, I know I said I would stop, but its a personality failing of mine I guess, when I know I'm right and other people are wrong yet they refuse to listen I just cant shut up and let it go... If he just wants to sit at cit with 250+ rifle and pistol skill, yet no actual usable skills, using tent buff, fully buffed up including christmas buffs (I've seen his skill bar) to kill a few NPCs (I have never once buffed up for cit raid, what a waste lol) then that is fine, to each their own, but the game would open up so much for him if he wasnt so stubborn...

And nysek, I saw you in the thread when I was typing, tell him he doesnt need to put +pistol on his AP pistols when he is already running with like 250 pistol skill!! End this long national nightmare damn you!! :troll_face:

I already pointed it out with his previous build that if he is running concentration then there's no reason to have his pistol/rifle skill that high. Let alone if he has +X modifiers from other sources, he only needs to reach 195 while said weapons are equipped.

The only thing going past 195 does is lower the crosshair and slightly (VERY SLIGHTLY) boost critical chance and armor penetration. But the gains are noted in my skills/mutations guide.

Posted Image

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11
as i have stated a few times now, i do not use concentration anymore I Am Using Dodge and Weave now beside the Grid4 so please kill that dead horse once and for all. and as i stated once i will change my max from 196 to 195 and then adjust my pistol / rifle skills down to reach the max of 195.

but i still do not understand why having them over 200++ doesnt help? i have notice that my damage when using the vol meso and cons and meso helm with either pistol or rifle googles and having pistol or rifle skill over 270 never showed a huge difference in damage out put? since other it does help but with ballistics it doesnt, or is this flawed as well and never been addressed?

and the tent buff i like using is the 1 i have been making many of, that the surgery type that increases health regen and health total over all. since i can have 1013 hp for an hr. and yes i use a lot of buff consumables but they are 2 stamina regen and 1 health regen buff. since all i use are stamina skills or what ever you call them.

i hope this clears it up for you travis or anyone else ? if not i do not know who to make it any clearer
SCAVY lvl 55

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

as i have stated a few times now, i do not use concentration anymore I Am Using Dodge and Weave now beside the Grid4 so please kill that dead horse once and for all. and as i stated once i will change my max from 196 to 195 and then adjust my pistol / rifle skills down to reach the max of 195.

but i still do not understand why having them over 200++ doesnt help? i have notice that my damage when using the vol meso and cons and meso helm with either pistol or rifle googles and having pistol or rifle skill over 270 never showed a huge difference in damage out put? since other it does help but with ballistics it doesnt, or is this flawed as well and never been addressed?

and the tent buff i like using is the 1 i have been making many of, that the surgery type that increases health regen and health total over all. since i can have 1013 hp for an hr. and yes i use a lot of buff consumables but they are 2 stamina regen and 1 health regen buff. since all i use are stamina skills or what ever you call them.

i hope this clears it up for you travis or anyone else ? if not i do not know who to make it any clearer

196 weapon skill gives 2.2% critical chance and .9 armor penetration. So every 98 into the weapon skill gives 1.1 critical chance and .45 armor penetration, you're better off investing into power/precision or armor debuffs to increase your damage.

Weapon skill is only there so you have the requirements to use the weapon, if it requires 195 weapon skill but you only have 98 you'd do slightly over half of the damage per attack that is listed.

Posted Image

travis spheres

travis spheres

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13
So you noticed in the past when you had 270 pistol it wasnt doing anymore damage? Then why were you arguing it so much?

I love how you're talking down to me now, no, you didnt really make it clear, last I read you said you were running concentration, and said you were adding pistol skill to your AP pistols even though you had 196 base and a t-shirt (and the guns have modifiers), and why would it work that way? Staunch wound 6 doenst work better if you have 158 FA... overwhelm 5 isnt more effective if you have 196 group tactics. It says right in the tooltip for your weapon to work at 100% power you need exactly what the weapons require, it says nothing about your damage scaling up if you have more. So, if you are using your pistols without concentration you need 188 pistol skill in your build. With concentration 151. Not a point more.

And really, get primal if your main concern is being a tank and having tons of hp, since you have zero usage for your gamma anyway.

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11

So you noticed in the past when you had 270 pistol it wasnt doing anymore damage? Then why were you arguing it so much?

I love how you're talking down to me now, no, you didnt really make it clear, last I read you said you were running concentration, and said you were adding pistol skill to your AP pistols even though you had 196 base and a t-shirt (and the guns have modifiers), and why would it work that way? Staunch wound 6 doenst work better if you have 158 FA... overwhelm 5 isnt more effective if you have 196 group tactics. It says right in the tooltip for your weapon to work at 100% power you need exactly what the weapons require, it says nothing about your damage scaling up if you have more. So, if you are using your pistols without concentration you need 188 pistol skill in your build. With concentration 151. Not a point more.

And really, get primal if your main concern is being a tank and having tons of hp, since you have zero usage for your gamma anyway.

"standing on a step ladder"
yes i enjoy doing it to...
SCAVY lvl 55

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7719 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

"standing on a step ladder"
yes i enjoy doing it to...

I'd hit my head if the step ladder was to high :(

Posted Image

SCAVY

SCAVY

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11

I'd hit my head if the step ladder was to high :(

lol so would i, but that is why i would do it outside ;)

also this is the skill page i think..
Posted Image
SCAVY lvl 55

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users