These weapon will cost you 300 AP in total (150 per 1h or 300 for a 2h), this can be from any AP attained on the character so do be mindful of spending to much AP when starting your weapon.
There are three separate areas you can customize, please remember you cannot attain everything.
- HP : Health Points
- SP : Stamina Points
- GP : Gamma Points
- SPr/HPr/GPr : "X Point" Regeneration (Ticks every 6 seconds)
- 1H : One Handed Weapon
- 2H : Two Handed Weapon
- AU : Armor Use
One Handed Weapons have half maximum benefits (per weapon) of 1 Two Handed Weapon.
Thus they equal to the same total on buffs.
Damage, unlike everything else, has it's costs cut in half for 1Hs.
Resources - Costs 2 AP per point with a maximum of 80. (In total)
- Health : Increases HP by 1
- Stamina : Increases SP by 1
- Gamma : Increases GP by 1
Regeneration - Costs 10 AP per point with a maximum of 16. (In total)
- Gamma Regeneration : Increases GP regeneration by 1
- Stamina Regeneration : Increases SP regeneration by 1
- Health Regeneration : Increases HP regeneration by 1
Stats - Cost 10 AP per point with a maximum of 16. (In total)
- Endurance : Increases HP by 4, HPr by .1, and Body Saves by .5 per point.
- Strength : Increases HP by 3, HPr by .1, and Body Saves by .5 per point.
- Dexterity : Increases SP by 3, SPr by .1, and Reflex Saves by .75 per point.
- Intelligence : Increases GP by 3, GPr by .1, and Mind Saves by .25 per point.
- Coordination : Increases SP by 2 and SPr by .1
- Perception : Increases Reflex Saves by .25 per point
- Willpower : Increases Mind Saves by .75 per point
It is strongly recommended to ignore Willpower, Coordination, and Charisma. You have been warned
Skills - Weapon skills can go to +8 while Passives can reach +32 maximum. (In total)
- Weapon Skills
- Pistol : Increases Pistol by 1, costing 20 AP per point.
- Melee : Increases Melee by 1, costing 20 AP per point.
- Rifle : Increases Rifle by 1, costing 20 AP per point.
- Armor Use : Increases Armor Use by 1, costing 5 per point.
- Power : Increases Power by 1, costing 5 per point.
- Precision : Increases Precision by 1, costing 5 per point.
- Dodge : Increases Dodge by 1, costing 5 per point.
- Escape Artist : Increases Escape Artist by 1, costing 5 per point.
Damage - You may only put up to 10, in total, into damage types.
- 1H Weapons : Costs 1 AP per 1% into a damage type.
- 2H Weapons : Costs 2 AP per 1% into a damage type.
- Damage : +X% damage is based on weapon's original damage, if it has 100 damage and you have +10% it gets +10 maximum.
- If a weapon has 110 damage, this means you get 1.1 per upgrade. If you put 1 into each damage type, you will only get 10 into of 11 since the ".1" into those damage types will not count! This is the only time FE does not round up damage!
Primary : Sadly, unless you are a full on power build you won't maximize damage this way.
- Electric - Least possible to resist
- Psionic - Second least possible to resist
Standard : +128 HP & 10% X Damage
- +80 HP
- +12 Endurance
- +10% "X" Damage Type
Support : Good for "Medics" - Grants +80 HP, 12 into "X" Regenerations, and +10% damage
- +80 HP
- +12 into Stamina/Gamma (Can mix if you like) Regeneration
- +10% X Damage Type
Crafter : Yes, this does increase your "Weight" limit - Gives +8 Kg to your maximum weight.
- +16 Strength
- Whatever else you want, doesn't matter
- It is possible to get to the next 1% in it's passive, here's an example below.
- 170 Base AU + 13 AU through augmentation = 183 : 14% Armor Use Passive
(Please remember to check skills/mutations guide for scaling!)
- Power is quite expensive to use with augmentation due to it's requirements, but for your power junkies out there it can easily mean another 1% to 2% armor penetration.
- Power Scales by 24.19 per 1%, please remember your weapon skill at 195 also gives .89% armor penetration.
This means if your power gives you 5.11% armor penetration, your weapon skill puts it to 6%!
- This is a godsend if you wish to try out the passive provide by Escape Artist, sadly it only works in PVP... but it's still fun.
- Please make sure to remember you need to multiple your Escape Artist by 2.25 (After 66 perception) of your opponent's Perception to reap it's rewards!
Check Skills/Mutations Guide to understand scaling.
- 150 Escape Artist builds using spare weapons giving +32 Escape Artist can hide from players with 80 or lower Perception.
- 165 Escape Artist builds using spare weapons giving +32 Escape Artist can hide from players with 87 or lower Perception.
- 180 Escape Artist builds using spare weapons giving +32 Escape Artist can hide from players with 94 or lower Perception.
- 182 Escape Artist builds using spare weapons giving +32 Escape Artist can hide from players with 95 or lower Perception.
- 189 Escape Artist builds using spare weapons giving +32 Escape Artist can hide from players with 98 or lower Perception.
- This means a build with 135 Escape Artist, +32 Escape Artist Weapon(s), and Average Creeper Serum (+54) can hide from players with up to 98 Perception.
- This does also mean if you run into this issue alot, you could make weapons to "scout" for toons using +Perception on spare weapons
Generally this option has been ignored, it is possible to get 3% extra critical chance.
For example, I could get +3% critical chance on Nysek by adding 26 precision. (Mind you, this is if I'm not using Ablate which reduces Precision)
- 171 Precision : +17.274 Critical Chance
- 195 Weapon Skill : +2.189 Critical Chance
- Total : +19.463 Critical Chance (19% as FE passives only work in whole numbers)
26 Augmented Precision : +2.626 Critical Chance
New Total : 22.089% Critical Chance (22% as FE passives only work in whole numbers)
The above is an example, you do not have to do it that way but it shows how it's possible to be attained. Please check skills/mutations guide to understand how scaling works!
Due to how dodge's passive isn't entirely important, it's generally recommended to ignore this unless you're already taking advantage of it with your current build.
- At 147 Dodge you can add 2 dodge (149) through augmentation to get 25% of it's passive.
- Please be sure to check if you have weapons or armor which effective your melee or range defense when attempting to increase your dodge!
Please be sure to check the Skills/Mutations Guide to understand it's scaling.
Edited by Reaps989, 17 December 2013 - 04:00 AM.