Sign in to follow this  
GamingFloid

ARMAS Marketplace | Bogo Event / +50% loyality Reward canceled

Is the old ARMAS Marketplace better ?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Like the changes made to ARMAS ?

• No. I like to old system
    • Yes. I like changes
    • I simply dont care ^^

Hey Guys !!

I was browsing trough my ARMAS Marketplace latly and wanted to buy some joker boxes to get Premium.  I noticed that the "BOGO" Event is gone and the +50% Bonus on the loyality reward too.

I do have to admit that im stunned.

99 G1c for one joker box is bit much in my opinion.

Same with the loyality reward. I have to spent 900 G1C for one - FOR ONE !!Gold power mistery box.

best one :    -4500 G1C for 15 days of Premium . . . .  SRSLY WTF !!?!?

In my Opinion the loyality reward was perfect the way it was i never bought Premium the normal way. I always spent money on Kits, packs and Joker boxes and i revieved Premium for 1-2 Months. 

I do like the news things LittleOrbit is doing but why cancel those things that worked fine for years !

I have to say that i wont buy more stuff if it is that expensive. The rest of the Prices are ok but that loyality reward thing is fucked

Floid out

Sorry for my English im from Austria

Edited by GamingFloid

Didn‘t matt say in the Q&A,  that they will adjust the prices for the armas marketplace ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fumiku said:

Didn‘t matt say in the Q&A,  that they will adjust the prices for the armas marketplace ?

Yes he did ,but they said nothing about the loyality Reward. You need to spent half of you Monthly income to get Premium trough Loyality Reward ^^

Why remove the 50% Bonus ? I think this will scare new players off, when the think abaout buying something. 

I think its not a reward anymore.  (my Opinion) 

4500 G1c = ca 50 Euros - 15 Days Premium (Loyality Reward)

999 G1C = 30 Days of Premium

I have to spent 50 euros to get Premium worth 7-8 euros

Edited by GamingFloid

1 hour ago, GamingFloid said:

Yes he did ,but they said nothing about the loyality Reward. You need to spent half of you Monthly income to get Premium trough Loyality Reward ^^

Why remove the 50% Bonus ? I think this will scare new players off, when the think abaout buying something. 

I think its not a reward anymore.  (my Opinion) 

4500 G1c = ca 50 Euros - 15 Days Premium (Loyality Reward)

999 G1C = 30 Days of Premium

I have to spent 50 euros to get Premium worth 7-8 euros

That doesnt make sense tbh, you spend 4500 G1C by buying other things and get 15 days premium as a reward, in the end you can buy 4 months of premium, 5 joker boxes and you would have 55 days of premium.

Why would you want Premium anyway? They already said it also will probably be changed as it really gives free players too much limitation with the customization and stuff...

• Like 1

Can't wait until they review Armas and modify it. Next loyalty reward please. 

I can't honestly say I've purchased anything off ARMAS in quite sometime (unless it was with free g1c) so I am not too invested, but I am not surprised for changes to happen to ARMAS. It's too early for me to form an opinion, but if you're not happy & you're a paying customer I am glad you're raising your voice. Interested to see how this pans out.

Premium in this game is probably n1 source of income for them since everyone wants to unlock the advanced customization. The 2x loyalty was nice and it felt far more reasonable than what we have right now. Also would be cool if LO would refund us some g1c if they would lower the prices of the stuff we have purchased in the past but most likely not gonna happen.

15 hours ago, Thial said:

Also would be cool if LO would refund us some g1c if they would lower the prices of the stuff we have purchased in the past but most likely not gonna happen.

Yeah, I had that fantasy too. 

A little something something for us whales. 

Oh well... honestly Im just kinda bummed theres nothing besides premium that I still want / need to buy.

The sooner the price adjustments go through, the more willing I'd be to actually support this game when I feel it doesn't gouge me for money.

• Like 1

The BOGO and loyalty reward bonuses were actually removed prior to Little Orbit taking ownership of the game and the marketplace. These kinds of promotions were never intended to be permanent, it was sadly just an oversight that they had been active for so long after last being used for a sale. I'm sure they will come back in the future along with other marketplace changes that Matt has foreshadowed in various discussions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/2/2018 at 7:07 AM, Thial said:

Premium in this game is probably n1 source of income for them since everyone wants to unlock the advanced customization. The 2x loyalty was nice and it felt far more reasonable than what we have right now. Also would be cool if LO would refund us some g1c if they would lower the prices of the stuff we have purchased in the past but most likely not gonna happen.

I bought premium just the first week I started playing because I wanted to design cars....then I had to buy my first kit which was the Bishada ones and never could stop buying car kits and other stuff I wanted, but premium was a priority...until the hundreds of joker boxes I opened granted me like ~4-5 years of premium which actually expired recently, I still hold some codes to redeem that I've been waiting for a good moment to do, seems the right time is coming.

If they change the business model I hope they add something similar to the loyalty rewards but probably with some sort of currency you can stack up by other methods, I'm not saying this for an advantage we'd get as players but for a method that the company could make use of because is giving a lot of game a huge increase in revenues.

By labeling a price on a rare item making it really expensive but then adding it to a progression system where they create the illusion of being possible to get it for free the players expectations to own that item are increased, so that spectrum of players who are in the fences about spending some money, and I mean the ones who never did too, because what the game needs is to open that door, once a player spends a single dollar it starts getting attached and the chances are that eventually will spend some more, so these players will feel encouraged to acquire that item and when the progression bar is reaching the goal they provide you with a unique offer for a limited time that allows you to get the remaining points you need for a few bucks, 5, 10 or 20 bucks, doesn't matter, that way a player who might think "oh, 100 bucks for that weapon is crazy" then will think "hey, I can get a 100 bucks gun for just 20" and they'll enter the cycle, while whoever wants the gun right now will still pay 100 exactly because of this, not having to wait and getting the desired item before anyone else.

I wish I could have the patience to create a thread about this a while ago already, but I'll have to quote a lot of articles and marketing investigations where all this is very well explained and I've been lazy lately, however, this business model I'm talking about is being widely implemented and disregarding the huge discomfort that players usually express about it in a mid-term lapse the players get used to it and these companies are climbing up in the most revenue generation rankings.

I just want to see this game survive and last longer, the company needs money for it and we as players/customers will be gladly contributing with its evolution in exchange of the lots of fun and exclusive items we get to have fun with the social and competitive aspects of this awesome game.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this