5 replies to this topic

Kingllama

Kingllama

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11
Can one subscriber upgrade his subscription while in the midst of a different subscription?

Thanks,
KingLlama
Posted Image

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
It should upgrade your sub and add 30 days to It but not sure.

Posted Image

Kingllama

Kingllama

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11
But what I am worried about is that if I upgraded will it take the full 15 even though I paid the 10 for the first sub.
Posted Image

Soda

Soda

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Joined 14-August 11
As to my knowledge, the new Premium will be appended your current. Ie. it will start when your current premium ends.

Brantina

Brantina

Respected

• Wasteland Engineer - Decon
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Joined 19-August 11
Ok to simplify basically as I understand it .
Example:
You pay for tier 1 Survivalist sub ($9.99) but about 10 days into it you decide you want to upgrade. You then pay for the upgrade ($29.99) tier 3 Commander sub.. It starts the tier 3 Commander immediatly. Then if you ever stop the tier 3 Commander it reverts (after it has completed its time) back to the tier 1 Survivalist for the remaining 20 days.

Please note you are paying for both subs when they start. But you are getting all the time for both, the lesser sub is just added to the end. It does not just take the difference and continue your time.

If this is incorrect or correct maybe one of the GMs can deny this or confirm it please

Edited by Brantina, 20 December 2013 - 10:09 AM.

You are all just figments of my deranged imagination.

LordWixx

LordWixx

Initiate

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Joined 25-September 13

Ok to simplify basically as I understand it .
Example:
You pay for tier 1 Survivalist sub ($9.99) but about 10 days into it you decide you want to upgrade. You then pay for the upgrade ($29.99) tier 3 Commander sub.. It starts the tier 3 Commander immediatly. Then if you ever stop the tier 3 Commander it reverts (after it has completed its time) back to the tier 1 Survivalist for the remaining 20 days.

Please note you are paying for both subs when they start. But you are getting all the time for both, the lesser sub is just added to the end. It does not just take the difference and continue your time.

If this is incorrect or correct maybe one of the GMs can deny this or confirm it please

I can confirm this as I had used a tradeable monthly survivalist premium and I had 10 days left and I used a Commander's Premium and it started immediately. I can not confirm that the remaining 10 days will append after my time expires, because I keep using Commander's Premiums before they expire, which does cause an additional 30 days to be added. However I was told by Nemchan that the survivalist time should indeed append if I were to ever let the Commander's Premium lapse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users