30 replies to this topic

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12
Well second day in 3dsmax without any Lessons.

Made hat like in FE and my own helmet (well it's unfinished right now but anyway it looks not bad i think)

Any ideas about the way to finish it ? :computerbrain:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12
Some improved textures of left and right npc's
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by godmyblessed, 17 November 2013 - 02:42 AM.

Posted Image

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1670 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12
This some sort of high school project?

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

Akeee

Akeee

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12

Any ideas about the way to finish it ?

"Delete"

Posted Image

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
Traffic cone hat ftw!

Posted Image

RowdyRonny

RowdyRonny

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1149 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Traffic cone hat ftw!

No, as they recopy the old code we'll have tons of "hat launches" (like the old traffic cone launches) when nearing those players.
Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

"Delete"

Show me what u got first if u're so "smart"
Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

Traffic cone hat ftw!

lol yeah Traffic hat
Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

"Delete"

And this thing sayed me a guy who have girl avatar ... Lol i know i know just it show your real face , finally phahahahahah
Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

And this thing sayed me a guy who have girl avatar ... Lol i know i know just it show your real face , finally phahahahahah

So... he likes his avatar, are you saying you enjoy jailhouse nipples? :o

Sorry, had to.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Akeee

Akeee

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12

Show me what u got first if u're so "smart"

I prefer cinema 4d, anyway don't have any wishes to sculpt something for you, no profit
My opinion, your model looking bad, this work don't deserve any attention from devs
Nysek +1

Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

I prefer cinema 4d, anyway don't have any wishes to sculpt something for you, no profit
My opinion, your model looking bad, this work don't deserve any attention from devs
Nysek +1

This model not as suggestion , u , idiot hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

This is only example what i made without know anything about how to make and made in 2 days and kinda 15-20 minutes work on it per day (so 30-40 minutes at all).
And btw that Cinema4d is awesomeness easy.
I dont care about attention because now i bought License for 1.500$ of Engine and i don't care anyway because i can do anything i want but you the one who is goddamned poor but can only trashtalk and i still can say personally to you that u're nobody in my eyes.
Go and get some work finally , oh , but i forgot , you can only make a trashtalk discussion while sitting with huge a** and googles near monitor.Well u will be nobody in my eyes for ever. You dont care about that like i dont care too.
Anyway your cinema4d suck and if u at least can make all this (that you can see on picture) work in 10 minutes and buy Engine for 1.500$ then i will at least think u're not stupid trashtalker one and have a real life.
Posted Image

Hands and weapon easy to make , all other interface stuff too but
Script it all so it can shoot like real weapon and it can hit.
So 10 minutes and that stuff to make then i will see at least some phrases form your oppinion.

You also sayed +1 Nysek.
Let me say you that u just trying to lick a** because it's the only one thing you can do right now.

Edited by godmyblessed, 21 November 2013 - 10:39 PM.

Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12
This video clip will say you more words that i can write down here personally to you.
[youtube video clip]

Не жди отмазок , но знай Akeee п*з**т
Я не забуду , я твой рот е**л , пусть бог простит
Бошка не только для того чтобы кепон носить
У тебя нету ни характера , ни гордости.

С твоим ником его слова лучше звучат хахахахаха

Edited by godmyblessed, 21 November 2013 - 10:56 PM.

Posted Image

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12

I dont care about attention because now i bought License for 1.500$ of Engine and i don't care anyway because i can do anything i want but you the one who is goddamned poor but can only trashtalk and i still can say personally to you that u're nobody in my eyes.
Go and get some work finally , oh , but i forgot , you can only make a trashtalk discussion while sitting with huge a** and googles near monitor.Well u will be nobody in my eyes for ever. You dont care about that like i dont care too.
Anyway your cinema4d suck and if u at least can make all this (that you can see on picture) work in 10 minutes and buy Engine for 1.500$ then i will at least think u're not stupid trashtalker one and have a real life.

Posted Image
Buying Unity Pro doesnt mean you can make a good game....

Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

Posted Image
Buying Unity Pro doesnt mean you can make a good game....

#1 Sitting like a fat stupid idiot near monitor like Akeee doens't mean he cannot be found.
#2 Learning\Practice and working on it hard doesn't mean you can't make good game

Edited by godmyblessed, 21 November 2013 - 10:51 PM.

Posted Image

Maylinh

Maylinh

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined 04-June 12

while sitting with huge a** and googles near monitor.

I think you need some googles (i assume you meant goggles or glasses?) too since you play FE with 135fps but 800x600 resolution
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Maylinh, 22 November 2013 - 12:48 AM.

Posted Image

www.youtube.com/user/maylinh1

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

I think you need some googles (i assume you meant goggles or glasses?) too since you play FE 800x600 resolution

Posted Image

Oppinion of a clan member doesn't pay any attention to me
U can bring all u'r clan to defend one stupid a** ahahahah

Girl defending guy and it seems like he's more sh*t in my eyes now than i thought

Edited by godmyblessed, 22 November 2013 - 12:48 AM.

Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12
Haha and where's that screenshot from?
Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12
Please more screens!
Im a legend wit da those screenshots but where's screen about Akee's granny? ahahahahahahhahahahahah you , dismay , so pathetic , so pathetic ahahahha
Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12
Btw ahahahha u can't do anyhing that will make any sense to me cuz imma have money , have anything i need , but there's thing in that im more honoured that i have Real Life while u guys just trying to defend any of u'r clan members and trying to make me looks bad but i don't care and u can do anything u want to make any sense to me , im glad u trying but it's still not work because there's no secrets from me ahahahah
Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12
[Deleted message]

Edited by godmyblessed, 22 November 2013 - 01:27 AM.

Posted Image

Maylinh

Maylinh

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined 04-June 12

Haha and where's that screenshot from?

http://fe.red-alert-...forum/10-1134-1

Btw ahahahha u can't do anyhing that will make any sense to me cuz imma have money , have anything i need , but there's thing in that im more honoured that i have Real Life while u guys just trying to defend any of u'r clan members and trying to make me looks bad but i don't care and u can do anything u want to make any sense to me , im glad u trying but it's still not work because there's no secrets from me ahahahah

Posted Image

Edited by Maylinh, 22 November 2013 - 03:03 AM.

Posted Image

Akeee

Akeee

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Joined 20-December 12
:computerbrain: you can proud) rich gangster, at least you still not come to me, but you promise((( and yeah, I dont have real life. Im true russian, poor and drunk. And mostly trashtalk only from you, mostly on russian language, always awesome story how you had sex with my dead grandmother and with my son o0 - dude you have some problem, you need doctor
If you saying cinema 4d awesome easy...oh...I doubt that we can continue talking... what you can say about maya?

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Now this thread is full of a whole lot of butthurt...

• It's fun to design, let alone edit a game and it's good you're having fun with it.
  • Just because you spent 1500$ on an engine, doesn't put you above another person. Infact, unless you make something out of it then you're just blowing off steam.
  • I am not part of Dismay, obviously, and I don't care if you bash them. I just had to point out that you instantly insulted an avatar >_>

I enjoy scripting, emulation, and otherwise. Why? Because I enjoy it, just so happens I make money off of it in the process.

So props to wanting to get into it, but chill out. If you want to be acknowledged, in said area, being a prick is not going to help. Just have fun, improve as you need to, and apply it in a manner that benefits you.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Maylinh

Maylinh

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined 04-June 12

• It's fun to design, let alone edit a game and it's good you're having fun with it.
  • Just because you spent 1500$ on an engine, doesn't put you above another person. Infact, unless you make something out of it then you're just blowing off steam.
  • I am not part of Dismay, obviously, and I don't care if you bash them. I just had to point out that you instantly insulted an avatar >_>

I enjoy scripting, emulation, and otherwise. Why? Because I enjoy it, just so happens I make money off of it in the process.

So props to wanting to get into it, but chill out. If you want to be acknowledged, in said area, being a prick is not going to help. Just have fun, improve as you need to, and apply it in a manner that benefits you.

I dont agree with you often but

+1
Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

Finally i see at least someone who saying right things
Posted Image

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12
Posted Image
Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Rifle/Melee with Angry Bear along with Rifle Angry Bear?... Too stronk :o

Posted Image

Advent Child

Advent Child

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Joined 27-August 13

Rifle/Melee with Angry Bear

Technically Pistol/Melee with Angry Bear. Although I'm wondering how that guy is carrying two SMGs and a Sword. Obviously, h4x.

godmyblessed

godmyblessed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

:computerbrain: you can proud) rich gangster, at least you still not come to me, but you promise((( and yeah, I dont have real life. Im true russian, poor and drunk. And mostly trashtalk only from you, mostly on russian language, always awesome story how you had sex with my dead grandmother and with my son o0 - dude you have some problem, you need doctor
If you saying cinema 4d awesome easy...oh...I doubt that we can continue talking... what you can say about maya?

U're not true Russian. True Russians not poor , they dont drink that much. U're just homeless.
You still say about i promised to come but seems u forgot that someone already suggested you to come to drink some beer and u know that guy. But what did u answered? U was feared so tried to ignore anyhow hahahahhahahaah.
Also i dont care about "Autodesk Maya" because i choosed Cinema4d for animations. Seems you did done hard work to find any of other animation programm name haha. Good Job! Now learn how to work there haha.
I think maximal idea u have for Animating is to animate all of mine stories about ur granny and how am i do it. U making somekinda **** don't u?

Edited by godmyblessed, 09 December 2013 - 11:19 AM.

Posted Image

Mayor of Junktown

Mayor of Junktown

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 03-April 14
I think I'll be adding you to my list of people I don't like on sheer principal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users