New Feature - Medal Tracking:
1.13.1 sees the introduction of medal tracking to APB. If you open your character info screen ([J]) and select the Achievements tab, you'll see that we've added a medal section that shows you all the medals you've earned. We started tracking these in 1.13.0, so anything you've earned since then will be displayed already and anything you have yet to earn will be greyed out.
We've added Part 2 of the Artist Programme as well as Music by Certain Death and a remix of a track by "A Space Love Adventure" by Farfletched.
Artist Programme Part 2:
1. The Q's: Can We Escape Tonight
2. Santiago Street Machine: Noisemaker
3. Ed Harbinger – Jinnosuke
4. Mosphet - Hope (Radio Edit)
5. Professor Kliq - The Vowel Song
6. The Ok Social Club - The Shape Of Things To Come
7. UKID – Crooks
8. Vices - Senior Kittizen
9. WobsTasy - Broken chords
1. Beat From The Street
3. Sex Drive
4. Super Smokin' Thunder Bowl
A Space Love Adventure:
1. A Space Love Adventure - Nicole (Farfletched Remix)
New System Command - Network Test:
We've implemented a new chat command that allows players to take a snap shot of their network performance to assist us with evaluating and improving the game, and server's, network performance.
Players simply need to enter /latencytest into the chat bar and the game will start taking a snapshot of relevant data (traceroute, ping time etc).
This process takes 10 minutes and the player can stop it at any time by re-entering the same command again. The information will be output to the log folder, in APBGame/Logs/, as "Latency - <Date>.csv". and can be sent on to support for review.
Other Changes and Fixes:
JOKER DISTRIBUTION (PLAYER CONTENT):
- Adding the winning vehicles from the "Noob Mobile" forum contest to Joker Distribution in Breakwater (Social district).
- (ACT 44): Added weapon skin support for the ACT-44 magnum and updated the Golden Marksmen skin to use the latest gold shader.
- (LCR): Adding Weapon Skin support for the STAR 556 LCR,
- (LTL): Adding Weapon Skin support for the Stabba PIG and Stabba NL-9.
- ACES Rifles and SMGs leased through Joker Distribution are now skinnable.
- CHAT: Players can now use team chat while dead.
- UI (ELECTIVE SPAWNING): Players can no longer place personal waypoints on the elective spawning map.
- CLIENT CRASH: Fixed an issue that could occur if you attempted to close the game in windowed mode using the cross button on the top right.
- SERVER CRASH: Fixed a data issue that could cause a server to crash.
- CLIENT CRASH: Fixed an issue were your client would crash on deleting the last character on your account.
- CLIENT: More fixes for issues related to data clean up, that could previously have led to client crashes when the user switched districts or closes the game.
- CLIENT: Further fixes for issues related to streaming and garbage collection that could previously have led to client crashes.
- DAILY ACTIVITIES: Criminal kill streak activities now correctly reset on arrest.
- INSPECT: Role and achievement data will now be correct for the player you are inspecting - previously it would show your data as theirs.
- WEAPONS: N-HVR 243-SDs now use the correct weapon inventory icon.
- WEAPON SKINS: Fixes to the France Weapon Skin on several weapons.
- UI: Fixed an issue where if you cancelled the rename dialog, it would do the same as pressing OK.
- TEXT: Nanos without a silencer no longer say that they have one in the description text.
- TEXT: Fixing the HUD text of the Daily Activity 'Like a Gelding Knife', to correctly tell players to kill a heat 5 Enforcer.
- TEXT: Fixing the HUD text of the Daily Activity 'Shock and Awe', so that it is now correctly using 'Notoriety rather than 'Prestige''.
- WHEELS: Fixed a visual corruption issue with the tires of the dump trucks and cement mixers.
- AUDIO: Fixed numerous bullet casing sounds that were previously not present. This affects: Silenced FBW, NFAS Shotgun, Snub Nose Revolver, Silenced PMG, Colby .45, Aces SMGs and Anubis Sniper Rifle.