590 replies to this topic

Chinook

Chinook

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1912 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11
I have the world's dullest replica katana and BC Miroku 12-gauge (2-barrel over and under layout) shotgun. Katana is for decoration in my living room, but my shotty is at my father's gun cabinet, at my parents house just outside the town. Don't need it here in the city for obvious reasons and it saves me from having to buy a gun cabinet that fulfills the law requirements.

Also have paraller licence for some of my father's guns:
  • Tikkakoski 16-gauge single barrel break action shotgun
  • ☆ 12-gauge single barren break action shotgun made in ussr
  • FN Browning 12-gauge semi-auto shotgun
  • Valmet Petra .308 semi-auto hunting rifle (kalashnikov pattern operating system, sold abroad as Valmet Hunter (M88))

He also has some others which I don't have licence for, like smaller calibre rifle for birds, .22 pistol (for trapping) and my grandpa's old shotgun(s).

Isn't anything ever just fixed?

stupid idealist believing in equality of all humans

Ashley

Ashley

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7459 posts
  • Joined 10-July 08

Yes its airsoft haha. I figured yours was too Ashley

Airsoft in 'Murica. Psh. 2nd amendment and whatnot, whoo...

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

I have a friend with more money than sense. Whenever we go to airsoft he brings at least four guns (not including his pistol) It's a mixed blessing, because it means if my friend's old Thompson breaks, or I fancy taking a shotgun, we have the equipment. But on the other hand, we often don't need them and they're all metal and weigh a ton.
But being a big guy, I get too hot with all the armour and stuff that the wealthier guys take, so I just dress a bit more Spec ops i.e a black t-shirt and a headscarf to protect my lips and earlobes. I haven't been for ages, I miss it.

haha, I always do the PMC team for mil-sim events at our field. Shemagh, ballcap, plate carrier, black T shirt, and desert 'bear grylls' pants. Not much else besides the usual assault pack w/ hydration bladder and such. Also only take my AEG and my 1911 MK IV so I like to keep it light. Not a heavy guy here, but I am fairly big (about 6'1" 210), so I also like to wear a ghillie suit if I take the sniper out so I don't stick out like a sore thumb. Another trick I've learned is that a Shemagh is great for hot days in the field, just get it damp and wear like usual, re-dampen every so often, and it makes a great head A/C.

Posted Image

Show off your IRL weapons! - Click

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Roguester

Roguester

APB QA

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 2023 posts
  • Joined 25-March 13

haha, I always do the PMC team for mil-sim events at our field. Shemagh, ballcap, plate carrier, black T shirt, and desert 'bear grylls' pants. Not much else besides the usual assault pack w/ hydration bladder and such. Also only take my AEG and my 1911 MK IV so I like to keep it light. Not a heavy guy here, but I am fairly big (about 6'1" 210), so I also like to wear a ghillie suit if I take the sniper out so I don't stick out like a sore thumb. Another trick I've learned is that a Shemagh is great for hot days in the field, just get it damp and wear like usual, re-dampen every so often, and it makes a great head A/C.

If I did that you'd be able to spot me lying down from the steam rising out of my head. But a good idea.

You haven't ignored the last of me!

Here's A Link For Support

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

If I did that you'd be able to spot me lying down from the steam rising out of my head. But a good idea.

LOL!

Posted Image

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Ashley

Ashley

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7459 posts
  • Joined 10-July 08
On the airsoft side, I had Tokyo Marui's MP7, MP5, M4, and G18c, but I sold them all a while back :(.

rhove

rhove

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • Joined 03-April 11

On the airsoft side, I had Tokyo Marui's MP7, MP5, M4, and G18c, but I sold them all a while back :(.

Marui is a bit overpriced for plastic body, some plastic gears, no bearings, low fps. I know they are supposed to have great seals and all that but theres a point where a good Classic army with alot more to offer is a better choice.

Crit

Crit

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4035 posts
  • Joined 04-April 13

Marui is a bit overpriced for plastic body, some plastic gears, no bearings, low fps. I know they are supposed to have great seals and all that but theres a point where a good Classic army with alot more to offer is a better choice.

My well costs like a 1/3 of a Tokyo marui and only complaint I have with it is that the foregrip doesn't lock which I don't even use.

Critacal Enforcer rank 255  Synical Criminal  rank 145+ Citadel

My steam profile. Little Novel on my APB character

Beware the lunatic with the bright pink car.

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

IDK oh my! tokyo marui you're buying, every one I've bought had full metal body and gearing, of course I always swap out the gearing for systema since it's the best.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Nitronik

Nitronik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts
  • Joined 08-March 12
That Ares/Umarex G36cv of mine is holding up quite well against all the MAGPUL and other branded weapons (mostly M4) I get to face

Feels pretty solid, weight quite a bit, and it's rather accurate too

The Greatest / Best clan ever is now RECRUITING!

Nitronik4ever / ElSalus - Citadel EU   \\\    ReggaeJones - Jericho NA

BrainySmurf

BrainySmurf

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 09-March 11
Just for you Corza I spent like an hour digging out my Ka-Bar, I put it next to the knife I carry everyday along with my conceal carry that also goes with me erryday.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Just for you Corza I spent like an hour digging out my Ka-Bar, I put it next to the knife I carry everyday along with my conceal carry that also goes with me erryday.
(snip)

Beautiful Ka-Bar mate, since I have the need to ten-up you now, I will have to convince my neighbor to find his old blackhawk tool.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Calsonic

Calsonic

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11

(all assuming it's not airsoft, which from the armour and stuff, it might be) Also, your trigger finger's in a very naughty place.

He already confirmed that it is airsoft, but I knew from the finger placement it was.

if it were real, he'd know to keep the booger hook off the bang switch.

Posted Image

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

He already confirmed that it is airsoft, but I knew from the finger placement it was.

if it were real, he'd know to keep the booger hook off the bang switch.

^

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

rhove

rhove

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • Joined 03-April 11

IDK oh my! tokyo marui you're buying, every one I've bought had full metal body and gearing, of course I always swap out the gearing for systema since it's the best.

Tokyo Marui is made in Japan where it is illegal to sell an airsoft gun with a metal body or higher than 280 fps. So no you have never bought a TM with metal body.

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Tokyo Marui is made in Japan where it is illegal to sell an airsoft gun with a metal body or higher than 280 fps. So no you have never bought a TM with metal body.

The barrrl on my tm tar 21 is metal so idk where yiu git that info

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

rhove

rhove

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • Joined 03-April 11

The barrrl on my tm tar 21 is metal so idk where yiu git that info

Again, Tokyo Marui is made in Japan where it is illegal to sell an Airsoft gun with a metal BODY so you did not buy a Marui with a metal body.

Unless an aftermarket body was put on it and you bought it used. TM is the major platform that chinese and other "clone" manufacturers model after.

I said Marui's are not really worth the money imo because they 1.) have a plastic body. 2.) fire at 280 fps 3.) commonly have bushings instead of bearings and sometimes some plastic gears. I find their price high for these facts.

For the same price you can get a classic army, where if you held them both it would be a no brainer which is better. Classic armys are outstanding quality aswell.

Also a Tar21 is supposed to have a plastic body.

Edited by rhove, 01 August 2013 - 05:06 PM.

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Again, Tokyo Marui is made in Japan where it is illegal to sell an Airsoft gun with a metal BODY so you did not buy a Marui with a metal body.

Unless an aftermarket body was put on it and you bought it used. TM is the major platform that chinese and other "clone" manufacturers model after.

I said Marui's are not really worth the money imo because they 1.) have a plastic body. 2.) fire at 280 fps 3.) commonly have bushings instead of bearings and sometimes some plastic gears. I find their price high for these facts.

For the same price you can get a classic army, where if you held them both it would be a no brainer which is better. Classic armys are outstanding quality aswell.

Also a Tar21 is supposed to have a plastic body.

Ah, I see what you mean. Also it's not plastic, it's actually a different polymer material similar but much more durable. The other thing is, I didn't buy it for the gearing, like I said I have systema gearing. Anywho, who wants picks of my dog who just got spayed? It's pretty hilarious!

P.S. Sorry for the epic failures in spelling in previous posts, I was using my phone which has a very sensitive screen.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

rhove

rhove

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • Joined 03-April 11
i guess i could have said receiver to be more clear, im just used to metal/plastic body because thats how retailers refer to them.

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

i guess i could have said receiver to be more clear, im just used to metal/plastic body because thats how retailers refer to them.

Still incorrect, I think body is the best way to describe it. Maybe, exobody? Anywho, no biggie.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

¤Narcissus¤

¤Narcissus¤

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Joined 23-October 12
If you're talking about the body they usually go by the names upper and lower. Upper is where the hop up and barrel sit and lower is where the engine sits(for AEGs gearbox).

Edited by Dr. Horrible, 01 August 2013 - 11:51 PM.

Enforcer: Pro Naive
Criminal: ImaTrap Mackenzie666 Eisheth
Jerks view on district segregation...

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

If you're talking about the body they usually go by the names upper and lower. Upper is where the hop up and barrel sit and lower is where the engine sits(for AEGs gearbox).

Aye. Admittedly my knowledge of airsoft guns is not very good compared to my knowledge of actual weapons.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

My well costs like a 1/3 of a Tokyo marui and only complaint I have with it is that the foregrip doesn't lock which I don't even use.

Wells are complete and utter crap. I would go for a Dboys for a lower-price AEG.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

rhove

rhove

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • Joined 03-April 11
For a cheap indoor gun i would just buy a JG/Echo1 and put a 1 joule or 110 spring in for indoor standards, do a good shim job on the gears on your way out and your good to go. Also G&Gs can be found dirt cheap as well. Both are imo better options than dboy by far.

Crit

Crit

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4035 posts
  • Joined 04-April 13

Wells are complete and utter crap. I would go for a Dboys for a lower-price AEG.

Yet they are the cheapest company to sell a decent indoor MP7 variants which is what I wanted.

Critacal Enforcer rank 255  Synical Criminal  rank 145+ Citadel

My steam profile. Little Novel on my APB character

Beware the lunatic with the bright pink car.

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

For a cheap indoor gun i would just buy a JG/Echo1 and put a 1 joule or 110 spring in for indoor standards, do a good shim job on the gears on your way out and your good to go. Also G&Gs can be found dirt cheap as well. Both are imo better options than dboy by far.

Indoor, yes, outdoor? No. Dboys are good for newbies looking to pick up an inexpensive AEG that will last a while. Also they have metal bodies if you want so there's that.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

sluttles

sluttles

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11
guns r fun

Posted Image

pyRdVuW.png

youtube.com/kinglespringles

DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Joined 04-January 12
Canadian weapons don't usually include guns, sadly:

Posted Image

If I lived in the states these objects would all be firearms.

Edited by DrSpaceman, 02 August 2013 - 06:33 PM.

[Joker] Crim: DrSpaceman Enf: Laquanda
[Colby] Crim: Ese
Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is.

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

guns r fun
(snip)

Beautiful, I think I'm going to talk to my neighbor this weekend and get him to grab some of his rarities out. To name a few, (and all in mint condition) a Mauser C96 pistol which his grandfather grabbed off a dead SS officer, a blackhawk pilot's tool (which I cannot name, but it's freakin' cool,) and a newly redone RPK. That's just some of his stuff, he's got hundreds of weapons probably, as gunsmithing and collecting is his hobby.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Canadian weapons don't usually include guns, sadly:

Posted Image

If I lived in the states these objects would all be firearms.

I'm actually rather surprised, what part of Canada do you live in? In some parts it's actually easier to obtain firearms than in conservative parts of the states! I have a friend who actually bought a TAR-21 in a gas station haha!

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

That1Guyb4

That1Guyb4

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 30-August 11

I'm actually rather surprised, what part of Canada do you live in? In some parts it's actually easier to obtain firearms than in conservative parts of the states! I have a friend who actually bought a TAR-21 in a gas station haha!

you sure it isn't this video right here and not your friend?

Posted Image

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

you sure it isn't this video right here and not your friend?

Positive, bit that just confirms my point.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

BuckyTheBronco

BuckyTheBronco

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Joined 15-December 12
The joys of living in the country right here.

Collection from anywhere from a .22 to a .410
Posted Image

My personal favorite, a .303 British from WWII :)
Posted Image

Also have a .22 & .32 revolvers laying around somewhere, along with a .38 Walter.
Posted Image

Dumbfounded425

Dumbfounded425

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 09-December 12
im only lyke 14 but i got fully automatics glocks and stuff lyke dat so here is my G18 lyke off COD its fully auto but im 14 and got my permits for it nd mommy cuz im cool
Thats Totally Minez
Posted Image

Edited by Dumbfounded425, 02 August 2013 - 09:04 PM.

Dumbfounded425

Dumbfounded425

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 09-December 12
For Real. This is my taurus 24/7 pro . 40
Posted Image

Edited by Dumbfounded425, 02 August 2013 - 08:51 PM.

rhove

rhove

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • Joined 03-April 11
4realz dawg dat Cod glock so dope sun, u lyke 14 n got dat cod glock homie. Foh realz u got 2 lern 2 imbed dat photo doe sun.

Dumbfounded425

Dumbfounded425

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 09-December 12

4realz dawg dat Cod glock so dope sun, u lyke 14 n got dat cod glock homie. Foh realz u got 2 lern 2 imbed dat photo doe sun.

Ayeeee Cuzzo Ii Gotchu On Dat R3aL R3Al Doe,,, Dem Folks be pl@y!n lyke D3y B0ut D2t Lyfe $$ But Dey On Dat BUll$H!TT

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Ayeeee Cuzzo Ii Gotchu On Dat R3aL R3Al Doe,,, Dem Folks be pl@y!n lyke D3y B0ut D2t Lyfe $ But Dey On Dat BUll$H!TT

Rhove is right. Get out of my topic kid.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Joined 04-January 12

Are you talking about this?

You'll only see that in northern areas, and not anywhere densely populated. In southern Ontario I've never in my life seen guns being sold in anywhere other than Canadian Tire(not anymore though), sporting stores, or shooting ranges (which are rare).

Buying a firearm in Canada is the same anywhere in the country, but it's the hoops you have to go through to get a license in the first place. As far as I know Americans don't need 2 sponsors, in-class training and tests, a 6+ month wait, plus a firearm transport license. Lol. And getting into a gun club in the area where I live can be more challenging than attaining a license.

Edited by DrSpaceman, 03 August 2013 - 03:53 AM.

[Joker] Crim: DrSpaceman Enf: Laquanda
[Colby] Crim: Ese
Lemonade was a popular drink and it still is.

Revoemag

Revoemag

Ascended

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 3500 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11

My personal favorite, a .303 British from WWII :)
Posted Image

That is a stunning gun, love it.
APB Blog
APB Facebook
Check out this awesome Dev Tracker

"One day I shall return to the game that made me the gamer I am today."

Got an issue? PM me :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users