590 replies to this topic

Pragmatix

Pragmatix

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts
  • Joined 19-May 09
Off topic, still related to weapons though.

The weapon laws you have in the states are just mind boggling to every non american. Stevie Wonder boycotts florida because of the 'Stand Your Ground' law after the recent acquittal of George Zimmerman, y'all most likely heard of the incident.

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Off topic, still related to weapons though.

The weapon laws you have in the states are just mind boggling to every non american. Stevie Wonder boycotts florida because of the 'Stand Your Ground' law after the recent acquittal of George Zimmerman, y'all most likely heard of the incident.

Aye, people getting flustered just because the kid was black imho. Not to be racist (as I'm not) but I'm willing to bet if the kid were white no one would have an issue. Also having watched the case via the full coverage on the internet, I'm confident in saying the evidence fully supported Zimmerman, and the law was appropriately made.

On another note, my opinion on the new laws that the more liberal-agendas are pushing for, I say gosh darn that! I believe every American should have the right to own and carry firearms, whether it be to protect themselves from their government or any other threat. Anyone who says that it's more dangerous to have guns around clearly doesn't know what they're talking about, and they haven't ever read about prohibition or anywhere that has a ban on guns.

Posted Image

Show off your IRL weapons! - Click

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

hotcops

hotcops

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3231 posts
  • Joined 26-June 11

Aye, people getting flustered just because the kid was black imho. Not to be racist (as I'm not) but I'm willing to bet if the kid were white no one would have an issue. Also having watched the case via the full coverage on the internet, I'm confident in saying the evidence fully supported Zimmerman, and the law was appropriately made.

On another note, my opinion on the new laws that the more liberal-agendas are pushing for, I say gosh darn that! I believe every American should have the right to own and carry firearms, whether it be to protect themselves from their government or any other threat. Anyone who says that it's more dangerous to have guns around clearly doesn't know what they're talking about, and they haven't ever read about prohibition or anywhere that has a ban on guns.

Cops don't even carry guns here and we haven't had a school shooting since 1923, the only one in our history.

Edited by hotcops, 31 July 2013 - 12:00 AM.

♠♣

Lord Cashpoint

Lord Cashpoint

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4731 posts
  • Joined 26-February 12

Inb4 gun debate.

But I was actually really looking forward to seeing some sweet 'murican firearms in this thread.

Royal-Forum-Logo.png

Patriot | yfqv.pngLordCashpoint | criminalgold230.pngAdvancedRookie |

Motorola

Motorola

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Joined 24-November 11
Posted Image
Posted Image
"14:57:33 [<GM>Revoemag] Whisper: I decide who cheats and who doesn't." There is no anti-cheat, there is only Revoemag.

Nitronik

Nitronik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts
  • Joined 08-March 12

I'm not a cunt so I don't own any weapons.

uhh, okay?

The Greatest / Best clan ever is now RECRUITING!

Nitronik4ever / ElSalus - Citadel EU   \\\    ReggaeJones - Jericho NA

Revoemag

Revoemag

Ascended

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 3500 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11

I've got a Blood + sword replica.. Hardly a weapon, it's super blunt. I love the dip in the design, which is why I got it. It's pretty small, so it's pretty light as well, which makes it good for costumes and fun stuff. Pretty soon I'm probably going to get a 68 inch Katana, which will actually be sharp :3

For the record, the "dip" in the design is known as a Blood Channel, they are used to prevent the blade from getting stuck in some poor chaps body due to suction. The more you know :)

As for guns, laws are real tight here in the UK but I do have a Ruger 77/22 for dealing with pests (mostly rabbits)

I did have a Berreta Silver Pidgeon (Shotgun) for a while but I rarely found the time or the need to use it, so I sold it.
APB Blog
APB Facebook
Check out this awesome Dev Tracker

"One day I shall return to the game that made me the gamer I am today."

Got an issue? PM me :)

thewookie

thewookie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1174 posts
  • Joined 18-November 10
I have Bayonetta's Right Hand gun Sage, ever strong. Does that count?
Posted Image

yaepes

yaepes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Joined 02-August 11
Posted Image

:troll_face:

yes everyone have one of this lethal weapons xD

I have way too many characters on Citadel :doh1:

RaviaxChan

RaviaxChan

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Joined 26-June 13

For the record, the "dip" in the design is known as a Blood Channel, they are used to prevent the blade from getting stuck in some poor chaps body due to suction. The more you know :)

So I take it you haven't seen the anime that sword was based off? Blood+ because that is totally NOT what it was used for, at least not in the anime lol. Saya would like use the back part on the top, to cut her hand open, the blood would poor down the blade, and when she would use it to cut the monsters, her blood would like crystallize them or whatever and they would die.

Edited by RaviaxChan, 31 July 2013 - 08:15 AM.

[ RaviaxChan - Joker | RaviaxSan - Joker ]
Please refer to my "Main" Forum Account: Raviax

Roguester

Roguester

APB QA

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 2023 posts
  • Joined 25-March 13

As for guns, laws are real tight here in the UK but I do have a Ruger 77/22 for dealing with pests (mostly rabbits)

I did have a Berreta Silver Pidgeon (Shotgun) for a while but I rarely found the time or the need to use it, so I sold it.

You're such a tcheuchter...and I should know...because I used to go Rabbit lamping with a .22 and I have been on a few pheasant shoots, although just as a beater.

You haven't ignored the last of me!

Here's A Link For Support

Jarrett (Kailyn)

Jarrett (Kailyn)

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11
Let's see here... I've got an aluminum broom stick..and... a first gen zune that would hurt..

Kailyn, Jarrett, and Horatio on Joker Server.

President of Streets Ahead. President of Light Years Ahead [Star Citizen]

My Steam Profile ---- My TwitchTV Profile

Revoemag

Revoemag

Ascended

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 3500 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11

So I take it you haven't seen the anime that sword was based off? Blood+ because that is totally NOT what it was used for, at least not in the anime lol. Saya would like use the back part on the top, to cut her hand open, the blood would poor down the blade, and when she would use it to cut the monsters, her blood would like crystallize them or whatever and they would die.

I don't watch Anime, however even Anime is usually technically correct when it comes to weaponization. These things are important god damnit!

Also PeterF just raised a good point, whilst the blood channel (aka a Fuller) is (according to some) not used to preventing suction, it actually does. The benefit is two fold as it also serves to decrease weight without compromising the weapons integrity.
APB Blog
APB Facebook
Check out this awesome Dev Tracker

"One day I shall return to the game that made me the gamer I am today."

Got an issue? PM me :)

AWBtwo

AWBtwo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Joined 30-November 12
Posted Image

Posted Image

Ntec anybody?

Edited by AWBtwo, 31 July 2013 - 09:08 AM.

PeterF

PeterF

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts
  • Joined 24-March 11

Ntec anybody?

Where's your cleaning rod? :s

Posted Image

Post the gosh darnin imagine you surprise. Post it or stfu and quit talking mommy and having my alts banned you pathetic gosh darn.

Mini rage collage (NSFW) Gold tactics (video)

AWBtwo

AWBtwo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Joined 30-November 12

Where's your cleaning rod? :s

ha, good find. its somewhere, prob on the desk. it didnt come with one, but i do have 1. honestly, i dont clean it though. i just use target shoot with it despite the iron sight

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ntec anybody?

Nice, my neighbor just finished re-staining his RPK inrl

Posted Image

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Pragmatix

Pragmatix

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts
  • Joined 19-May 09

I can agree on that it took a spin because people thought/think racism was one of the factors. However, I think it would have been the same outcome had it been a caucasian guy. This is what happens when common folks try to be a vigilante, had he not had a firearm the outcome would most likely be different and Martin would have lived.

Weapons don't kill people, people kill people? That's bullsh*t, by having access to weapons you've increased the possibility for horrible things to happen. Hotcops made a valid point. How many school shootings are you Americans going to have before having stricter laws?

Saw a clip of a guy buying chips, beer and a firearm in the same damn STORE!

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

I can agree on that it took a spin because people thought/think racism was one of the factors. However, I think it would have been the same outcome had it been a caucasian guy. This is what happens when common folks try to be a vigilante, had he not had a firearm the outcome would most likely be different and Martin would have lived.

Weapons don't kill people, people kill people? That's bullsh*t, by having access to weapons you've increased the possibility for horrible things to happen. Hotcops made a valid point. How many school shootings are you Americans going to have before having stricter laws?

Saw a clip of a guy buying chips, beer and a firearm in the same damn STORE!

Aye, but think of it this way. When you ban the weapon, do you really think a criminal is going to decide that he or she shouldn't have one just because it's illegal? No. Instead you get the effect of only the criminals having them and all of the law-abiding citizens are rendered defenseless. Also, there's no saying whether or not the outcome would've been different in the Zimmerman case, but I think had he (Zimmerman) not had the weapon there is a good chance he may have died, or been seriously injured. On another note, Hotcops' point may be true for his area, but it's actually an enigma overall. The truth of the matter is, in areas with concealed carry allowed for the public there are actually lower violent crime rates. Just look at cities with concealed carry allowed and then compare them to places like L.A. or Detroit.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12
Anywho, back on topic!

Just got one of these!

Posted Image

Edited by Corza!, 31 July 2013 - 10:51 AM.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Pragmatix

Pragmatix

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts
  • Joined 19-May 09

Aye, but think of it this way. When you ban the weapon, do you really think a criminal is going to decide that he or she shouldn't have one just because it's illegal? No. Instead you get the effect of only the criminals having them and all of the law-abiding citizens are rendered defenseless. Also, there's no saying whether or not the outcome would've been different in the Zimmerman case, but I think had he (Zimmerman) not had the weapon there is a good chance he may have died, or been seriously injured. On another note, Hotcops' point may be true for his area, but it's actually an enigma overall. The truth of the matter is, in areas with concealed carry allowed for the public there are actually lower violent crime rates. Just look at cities with concealed carry allowed and then compare them to places like L.A. or Detroit.

My ideals differ from yours, I'm born and raised in Sweden. I respect your opinion, but I truly believe that people shouldn't be allowed to carry weapons. Criminals have means to get weapons, I agree. However, it doesn't mean the public should carry weapons, we have to trust the law enforcement to protect us.

Edit: Not going to derail your topic further Corza!

Edited by M3ntalist, 31 July 2013 - 11:02 AM.

InYoFace

InYoFace

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Joined 10-January 13
Bureau of Justice Statistics: Firearm-related homicides declined 39%, from 18,253 in 1993 to 11,101 in 2011.

Pew Research: Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak

Warren v. District of Columbia held police do not have a duty to provide police services to individuals, even if a dispatcher promises help to be on the way

Feb 1 2013, cops watch as a known serial killer attacks an unarmed man in a subway car City says cops had no duty to protect subway hero who subdued killer

Most street cops don't get paid enough to run towards danger. SWAT operators in Southern California, the guys who are paid to run towards danger, only get bonus hazard pay of a few hundred dollars a month.

The right to bear arms in 'murica wasn't established to allow for a society of gunslingers. Its purpose was to ensure that the people of this land have the ability to fight the people who force them to pay taxes.

I think the drop in gun-related murders here in the states is attributed to a more effective system of education and propaganda, rather than an increase in gun ownership. Brutal violence is still a part of human life in most of the world. Also, cops are getting better at mind control and stealing property while police departments are getting better at recruiting the exact type of psychological profiles they want.

Just my thoughts...

Edit: Here's a picture of a very sexy gun girl.

Posted Image

Edited by InYoFace, 12 June 2014 - 06:48 PM.

Gamiesai

Gamiesai

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Joined 31-May 13

im taking the 12 year old route

Posted Image

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRAH ????

failures

failures

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts
  • Joined 29-November 12
you guys should hunt some of the `rabbits` in the g1 office

maybe you will get some new staff that are able to make a game worth playing

Edited by failures, 31 July 2013 - 01:41 PM.

OUTFOXEM

OUTFOXEM

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11
INB4NSA

R.I.P. TELEkid
Thanks for carrying me

Ashley

Ashley

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7459 posts
  • Joined 10-July 08
Moving soon, so nearly all my guns have been moved to a different location :P. The bulk of them is a bunch of Glocks and AR-15s. First group is ARs, second is plinkers, third is handguns. Most are mostly stock (out of the box), the Noveske is built with a Noveske barrel and a bunch of other KAC/Noveske/other stuff, most of the Glocks have barrel changes, a couple have trigger changes, most have Talon grips, most have stock sights. 9mm M&P is pretty heavily modified, others are stock I think.

LWRC REPR 20"
LWRC M6A2 16.1"
Noveske 18"
KAC SR-15 E3 18"

Anschutz 1416 23"
Ruger 10/22
Ruger SR22 (rifle)

Walther PPQ (9mm)
S&W M&P (9mm and .22LR)
Colt 1911
Glock 17, 19, 26, 30 SF, 29 SF (G4 where available)

And I just picked up another range gun, the S&W M&P15, pictured here (with some Magpul doodads). I like my guns :). Posted Image

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

*List of cool mommy*

Nice collection that!

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

InYoFace

InYoFace

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Joined 10-January 13

Posted Image

Mmm... me likey.

¤Narcissus¤

¤Narcissus¤

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Joined 23-October 12
Posted Image
Just my freeze ray.
Enforcer: Pro Naive
Criminal: ImaTrap Mackenzie666 Eisheth
Jerks view on district segregation...

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Posted Image
Just my freeze ray.

Pfft everyone knows freeze rays require a large power source! Where's your battery backpack?! Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Crit

Crit

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4035 posts
  • Joined 04-April 13

-snip-

Someone is kitted out for a zombie apocalypse.

Critacal Enforcer rank 255  Synical Criminal  rank 145+ Citadel

My steam profile. Little Novel on my APB character

Beware the lunatic with the bright pink car.

¤Narcissus¤

¤Narcissus¤

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Joined 23-October 12

-snip-

My long range gun :) (left)
Posted Image

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

(snip)

Nice, the sight on the guy on the right's gun, is that a real eotech or just a fakey for airsoft? JW 'cause those things are Expen$ive. I think my neighbor's hybrid one (pop up variable zoom scope) cost like 1500$

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

The405th

The405th

Initiate

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 28-July 13

Moving soon, so nearly all my guns have been moved to a different location :P. The bulk of them is a bunch of Glocks and AR-15s. First group is ARs, second is plinkers, third is handguns. Most are mostly stock (out of the box), the Noveske is built with a Noveske barrel and a bunch of other KAC/Noveske/other stuff, most of the Glocks have barrel changes, a couple have trigger changes, most have Talon grips, most have stock sights. 9mm M&P is pretty heavily modified, others are stock I think.

LWRC REPR 20"
LWRC M6A2 16.1"
Noveske 18"
KAC SR-15 E3 18"

Anschutz 1416 23"
Ruger 10/22
Ruger SR22 (rifle)

Walther PPQ (9mm)
S&W M&P (9mm and .22LR)
Colt 1911
Glock 17, 19, 26, 30 SF, 29 SF (G4 where available)

And I just picked up another range gun, the S&W M&P15, pictured here (with some Magpul doodads). I like my guns :). Posted Image

plz pony ****. kill yourself.

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Get out of my topic if all you have to spread is hate.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Ashley

Ashley

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7459 posts
  • Joined 10-July 08

By range I mean shooting range :P. As in, I'm not intending to go hunting or running around outside with it. Is that a brake or a suppressor? What is it, whichever it is? (all assuming it's not airsoft, which from the armour and stuff, it might be) Also, your trigger finger's in a very naughty place.

those things are Expen$ive

No kidding. The Elcan SpecterDR I have is the same price as the entire rifle itself :P.

I'd rather not, thanks.

Edited by Ashley, 31 July 2013 - 07:44 PM.

¤Narcissus¤

¤Narcissus¤

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • Joined 23-October 12
Yes its airsoft haha. I figured yours was too Ashley cuz my first airsoft gun was a noveske. My room mate just informed me that real guns have the same brand names as airsoft guns so my bad :P
(Rarity> RD) :)
@Corza the dude on the right spends way too much on his gear so I wouldn't be surprised if it was real.

Edited by Dr. Horrible, 31 July 2013 - 08:06 PM.

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2724 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Yes its airsoft haha. I figured yours was too Ashley cuz my first airsoft gun was a noveske. My room mate just informed me that real guns have the same brand names as airsoft guns so my bad :P
(Rarity> RD) :)
@Corza the dude on the right spends way too much on his gear so I wouldn't be surprised if it was real.

I can tell. I'm assuming he's also rather new to airsoft since he's got so much fancy gear. After a few years you learn to only take what you need.

Posted Image

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

Roguester

Roguester

APB QA

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 2023 posts
  • Joined 25-March 13

I can tell. I'm assuming he's also rather new to airsoft since he's got so much fancy gear. After a few years you learn to only take what you need.

I have a friend with more money than sense. Whenever we go to airsoft he brings at least four guns (not including his pistol) It's a mixed blessing, because it means if my friend's old Thompson breaks, or I fancy taking a shotgun, we have the equipment. But on the other hand, we often don't need them and they're all metal and weigh a ton.
But being a big guy, I get too hot with all the armour and stuff that the wealthier guys take, so I just dress a bit more Spec ops i.e a black t-shirt and a headscarf to protect my lips and earlobes. I haven't been for ages, I miss it.

You haven't ignored the last of me!

Here's A Link For Support

rhove

rhove

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1752 posts
  • Joined 03-April 11

Not according to this blacksmith.
2:30

Edit, same dude contradicts himself here... oh my!.

Edited by rhove, 01 August 2013 - 08:05 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users