2 replies to this topic

Mansk

Mansk

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1091 posts
  • Joined 22-April 11
Some of you may or may not already be aware of this but there is presently an open-world game in development by Avalanche studios (to be published by Warner Bro's) based on the Mad Max TV series. For those of you unaware who Avalanche are they produced both Just Cause games. Personally I'm really looking forward to this because there're not really that many open world post apocalyptic games out there, so I thought I might share it for those of you who haven't heard of it yet. :)

A trailer was released recently;
http://www.youtube.c...m9KaH_hO8#at=68
[ Fallen Earth Knowledgebase | Help Encyclopedia (FAQ) | Join the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer Team ]

THINK SMART

Check the FAQ/Knowledgebase / Ask in help chat / Contact a Hazmat volunteer directly / Contact a GM.
(Only go straight to a GM if it is an urgent issue that can't be resolved through other means. If there is no GM on, contact support here.

I am no longer part of the Wasteland Hazmat volunteer team, therefore this information is provided "AS IS"

LeonPorter

LeonPorter

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 02-October 13
Looks surprisingly good. I hope the vehicle combat is like Jak 3.
Posted Image

If this signature is against the TOS (which I did read), PM me.

Kingllama

Kingllama

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11
I think the vehicle combat will be better then any game with it. Twisted metal,Full auto,jak 3 and other things of that nature.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users