22 replies to this topic

Thebandito

Thebandito

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11
Came back from awhile, are the files still here somewhere, if so, how do i go as far as adding them.
Posted Image

Bleeder91

Bleeder91

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1978 posts
  • Joined 28-October 11
1. Go to Google.
2. Type "APB shader dot".
3. Click the first link.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Edited by Bleeder91, 20 June 2013 - 08:54 AM.

"Are you not sick enough of tanking rockets all the time? Well then ARMAS has got you covered!"
Crimbusters is recruiting active enfocers, Patriot(EU2).

Dexd

Dexd

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3555 posts
  • Joined 10-April 12
Dry erase marker. Be creative.

Thebandito

Thebandito

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11

1. Go to Google.
2. Type "APB shader dot".
3. Click the first link.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

the first link is dreams closed fourms post, can you play link me a page were i could download it.
Posted Image

Bleeder91

Bleeder91

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1978 posts
  • Joined 28-October 11

the first link is dreams closed fourms post, can you play link me a page were i could download it.

Uhm.. Do I look like a Google to you? This community just keeps getting better and better..

"Are you not sick enough of tanking rockets all the time? Well then ARMAS has got you covered!"

Konomba

Konomba

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2183 posts
  • Joined 03-December 11
Afaik you can't get them anymore. Dreamss took down the shader projects that he was a part of, and forbade people to use them lol
Unless some generous soul who has the originals puts them up, you're out of luck.
"It's a new age of confusion, and the rules of engagement have changed."
Posted Image

OneTime

OneTime

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1079 posts
  • Joined 28-January 11
Send dreamss a PM. He's cool. Maybe he'll just send you a link if you ask nicely.
Posted Image

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3554 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

Uhm.. Do I look like a Google to you? This community just keeps getting better and better..

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!
Rant on community, when you act like you are too good to help with OP.

If you can't help, why bother to post?

Here you go.
http://forums.gamers..._1#entry3191758
  • PogoTheClown, bluntslide and igneus like this

RUmom21.jpg

apb reddit

paying for a bigger capacity of a friends list? are you serious?

Redemptionx

Redemptionx

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2170 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11
Just ask around the community, its not hard to /dropbox /pastebin.

Linker

Linker

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Send dreamss a PM. He's cool. Maybe he'll just send you a link if you ask nicely.

According to the conversation on the topic ABCedra posted the link (check next quote), dreamss won't help him, probably.

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

If you can't help, why bother to post?

Here you go.
http://forums.gamers..._1#entry3191758

Just read that post you linked, ABCedra. Damn, dreamss used to be a nice person with me. Don't know what happened back in that post.

Posted Image
Mashup Video (#1) (2-Camera View) (check it out!) Proud brazilian player. (HUE!) Steam Profile

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3554 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11
He's cool. He admits he's not really a peoples person. But if people treat him nicely, he'll treat them back the same.
He DOES take things personal. When you have some people posting "No one ever asked you for your help." about the crosshairs and shaders, you look around the forums and you'll have a post about those cross hairs every now and then. His work is surely appreciated, but everything just took a wrong turn.

RUmom21.jpg

apb reddit

Dean Hall

Dean Hall

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • Joined 12-July 11
http://www.mediafire...1u7k9muapffdc3j
Here you go.
Posted Image

RandomCatface

RandomCatface

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12
who needs a shader dot when you can have this :troll_face:

Edited by RandomCatface, 20 June 2013 - 07:44 PM.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bleeder91

Bleeder91

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1978 posts
  • Joined 28-October 11

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

A community where people are more interested in shader dots, shader outlines, macros and triggerbots than how to ram-raid, how to arrest someone or how to properly report somebody without posting about it in every forum section...

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3554 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

A community where people are more interested in shader dots, shader outlines, macros and triggerbots than how to ram-raid, how to arrest someone or how to properly report somebody without posting about it in every forum section...

In regards to your "community" response, I don't see the community that way.

From what I see, being a colby player, is a bunch of funny and weird group of people who enjoy APB:R but are slightly fustrated about the game that unfortunately doesn't have the financial backing of a big name publisher or company.

I can't say I've seen anyone interested in triggerbots or outlines.

I've seen things about shader dots, and that's fine cause I'd rather have that then draw something on my monitor. *I don't have any crosshairs installed right now.*

I've seen macros, but only for those wanting to clear the air about the rules behind it.

I can't say that I know you, but from my first impression of your post, I can't see how one can go on about the community, when they take the time to go to a topic, and post

and then talk down about the community.

Maybe I'm just taking this too seriously.

Or maybe there's a huge contradiction. Who knows?

RUmom21.jpg

apb reddit

Naltje

Naltje

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Joined 09-October 11

Came back from awhile, are the files still here somewhere, if so, how do i go as far as adding them.

Not?
Pls play the game how u downloaded it.
in the next update u cant`t use it anymore, so get used to the game how its supose to be

Edited by Naltje, 21 June 2013 - 02:07 AM.

Posted Image
KrEmEr -> Exordium
Twitch Youtube

Bleeder91

Bleeder91

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1978 posts
  • Joined 28-October 11

From what I see, being a colby player, is a bunch of funny and weird group of people who enjoy APB:R but are slightly fustrated about the game that unfortunately doesn't have the financial backing of a big name publisher or company.

Seems like heaven compared to Patriot..

dreamss

dreamss

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4861 posts
  • Joined 16-November 10

he was a part of

i was the project creator and designer for most features, kimiko and other helped with the shape math

He's cool. He admits he's not really a peoples person. But if people treat him nicely, he'll treat them back the same.
He DOES take things personal. When you have some people posting "No one ever asked you for your help." about the crosshairs and shaders, you look around the forums and you'll have a post about those cross hairs every now and then. His work is surely appreciated, but everything just took a wrong turn.

meh, im an ahole... i have np being one but yet i try to be nice. i keep updating the shaders and keep looking for a reason to bring them back

then i see posts with ppl calling me names :/

Also Known as Bigus Dickus

"Hello, gentlemen. I have come to take your lives" - 110000+ kills. - "GETTINGZ DOSSED IN 2013 (is that even a thing nowdays?)"

Senx

Senx

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Joined 03-February 11

i was the project creator and designer for most features, kimiko and other helped with the shape math

meh, im an ahole... i have np being one but yet i try to be nice. i keep updating the shaders and keep looking for a reason to bring them back

then i see posts with ppl calling me names :/

Then people see you victimizing yourself over the smallest things and realize you're not worth the time trying to please.
SindraxPosted Imagehttp://www.twitch.tv/Senxdrax || Clan montage out!

dreamss

dreamss

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4861 posts
  • Joined 16-November 10

Then people see you victimizing yourself over the smallest things and realize you're not worth the time trying to please.

lol ok its not like this company never made a mistake (never said i was innocenet, even tho my main reason to post on the forums was to help ppl)

Edited by dreamss, 23 June 2013 - 02:11 AM.

Also Known as Bigus Dickus

"Hello, gentlemen. I have come to take your lives" - 110000+ kills. - "GETTINGZ DOSSED IN 2013 (is that even a thing nowdays?)"

Motorola

Motorola

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Joined 24-November 11
Don't understand why everyone says the shaders are bad.

Hate gaming now-a-days... what happened to the days when everyone used to tweak their inis for best performance and mommy and share it all over.

I miss UT....
Posted Image
"14:57:33 [<GM>Revoemag] Whisper: I decide who cheats and who doesn't." There is no anti-cheat, there is only Revoemag.

Cathia

Cathia

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1459 posts
  • Joined 05-September 11

Don't understand why everyone says the shaders are bad.

Hate gaming now-a-days... what happened to the days when everyone used to tweak their inis for best performance and mommy and share it all over.

I miss UT....

I can only assume that gaming communities got flooded with people that aren't comfortable with customizing their game unless it comes with a graphical interface. It's a shame, really, considering APB is highly customizable on many aspects, yet when it comes to shaders, some just say no without really giving a decent reason.

handwasher

handwasher

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • Joined 07-February 12
the new generation has it all wrong! The veterans have been fighting to customize APB since ww2.

Posted Image

Edited by handwasher, 23 June 2013 - 10:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users