1 reply to this topic

Enforzer

Enforzer

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
Hi,

I am usually careful with my payments but it looks like that I have 14.99 charged every month for Fallen Earth and I haven't played the game for probably a year if not longer. I looked at my account info it says I don't have any recurring premiums. I contacted Playspan Ultimatepay since thats how the charge shows on my card "PLAYSPAN ULTIMAT" they said that I have to get with Gamer's First to get it cancelled.

How can i cancel if I don't have a subscription showing in my account info? I'd like to stop this madness. I'd like to cancel Fallen Earth subscription. Someone has been getting my money and spending it... Posted Image You can verify in your LOGs I haven't logged into Fallen Earth for many months. Please advise who to call.

RowdyRonny

RowdyRonny

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1149 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Hi,

I am usually careful with my payments but it looks like that I have 14.99 charged every month for Fallen Earth and I haven't played the game for probably a year if not longer. I looked at my account info it says I don't have any recurring premiums. I contacted Playspan Ultimatepay since thats how the charge shows on my card "PLAYSPAN ULTIMAT" they said that I have to get with Gamer's First to get it cancelled.

How can i cancel if I don't have a subscription showing in my account info? I'd like to stop this madness. I'd like to cancel Fallen Earth subscription. Someone has been getting my money and spending it... Posted Image You can verify in your LOGs I haven't logged into Fallen Earth for many months. Please advise who to call.

Make a support call, with the details of what is charged to your credit card, then FE can contact playspan. Probably on another account the recurring sub is still active.

PS: Do you only check your monthly card statements once a year ?
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users