• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Retired Gamer

Retired Gamer

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 06-April 12
I am wondering if and or when Gamersfirst is planning on correcting an issue. The issue being that about a year ago, or so. A moneybroker company of sorts was signed on to handel these transactions. The issue then was and always has been is that this company is not allowed to conduct business in my state. And there for I have not been able to buy G1C, since this company took over this function. I have actually spoken with two different GM's about this, and even done the research necessary to determine that the comapny dose not and has not had a licence to do business in my state since it was signed on with Gamersfirst.
Now, I can not imagine that I am the only one in my state that has had this issue. But then again I can not believe a business, either Gamersfirst or Skrill. Would not correct thier lack of ability to connect with customers.
Can someone elaborate on what if anything is being or has been done to correct this issue. After all a year to correct a business failure like tis is a bit odd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users