Just to give a little Christmas gift to all the new players or even older players looking for build advice.None of these builds will require TC/GTC to fully function, sorry for those trying to take advantage of that. I do not promote the idea of "Well I'm always in TC", because that means you will have to go to TC everyday just to maximize your character's potential.Beginner Crafter TemplatesPlease note that these builds change based on your choices, these are only here to assist you to design a build. Please advise a veteran or post on the forums requesting assistance/feedback for your build. Especially since builds can greatly change based on skill/mutation synergy!MeleeBeginner Melee Template
- Requires CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirtRifleBeginner Augmentation Shotgun Template
- Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt. Please note to use the "Sniper" template if you don't plan to use the new Shotgun/Battle Rifle.Beginner Augmentation Battle Rifle Template
- Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt. Please note to use the "Sniper template" if you don't plan to use the new Battle Rifle.Beginner Augmentation Sniper Template
- Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt.Beginner 195 Assault Rifle Template
- Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt. This template is only used if you plan to use a 195 Assault Rifle, honestly I would strongly recommend using the "Sniper" template while using a 180 AR. The DPS loss is extremely minor!Please remember you can use Polarized Goggles to increase Rifle skill by 15, you will lose your ability to use Stage 3 Helmets but you can get respectable resists by using the following items.Here is a list of how the rifle builds "should" look when using these items to your advantage. Please remember to still use a Vista/Enforcer T-shirt. That and the fact these are based of the new weaponsPistol- With and without "Concentration" as the main stance Beginner Augmentation Heavy Pistol Template
- Requires Tech/Traveler T-Shirt, does not require "Concentration"Beginner Augmentation Medium Pistol Template
- Requires Tech/Traveler T-Shirt, does not require "Concentration"Beginner Augmentation Light Pistol Template
- Requires Tech/Traveler T-Shirt, does not require "Concentration"Beginner Heavy Pistol Concentration Template
- Requires Tech/Traveler T-Shirt, requires "Concentration"Light/Medium Concentration Beginner Pistol Template
- Requires Tech/Traveler T-Shirt, requires "Concentration"You can use goggles just like rifle users which can increase your pistol skill by 13, yet this is generally only recommended when tight on AP and only if you do not plan to use Concentration stance. Not to mention still requiring Tech/Traveler T-shirt along with the following items.The following builds would be ideal for these items, I strongly recommend not using these with Concentration Stance. These will still require Traveler/Tech T-shirts.Dual Weapon Specs
Rifle/Melee template will not be listed in the "Beginner" section due to cost requirements, please check finished builds.Concentration Stance
Any Stance (Recommended not to use Concentration Stance)To properly adjust skill requirements for rifle/pistol to use 165 HW's with "goggle" options, use the following setups below.Pistols
- Beginner Pistol/Rifle - Requires Concentration and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt. Increase pistol skill by 1 for Heavy Pistols. Increase rifle to 153 for new Shotgun, 151 for new Battle Rifle, or 155 for Assault Rifle.
- Beginner Pistol/Melee - Requires Concentration and CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirt. Increase pistol skill by 1 for Heavy Pistols.
- Beginner Pistol with 165 HW - Requires Concentration and Tech/Traveler T-shirt. Increase pistol skill by 1 for Heavy Pistols.
- Requires Marksman's Goggles or Pistoleer Visor Mk2 along with Tech/Traveler T-shirtRifles
- Requires Polarized Goggles and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt.Beginner Battle TemplatesThese builds disregard the idea of the user wanting to craft, these are strictly for min-maxing output. Again, like the previous section, these are here to help you get a start on builds. Please advise a veteran or post on the forums for assistance/feedback for builds created using these templates.RifleSniper
- 195 Sniper - Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt
- 195 Sniper - Requires Polarize Goggles and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt
Battle RifleAssault RiflePistolWith ConcentrationWithout ConcentrationMeleeAny Stance 195 Melee
- 195 Shotgun - Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt
- 195 Shotgun - Requires Polarize Goggles and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt
- Requires CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirtDual WeaponWith Concentration
Recommend checking finished builds or requesting help, builds in this area can be to complex for some.Finished Crafter Templates
- Will only focus on "new" player builds that are easy to follow. Thus I will not be recommending Battle Rifle or Assault Rifle builds, as you can attain higher DPS by going pistol or pistol/rifle.Snipers
- All require Vista/Enforcer T-shirt
Please note "sniping" is generally not efficient in PVP, most enemies will use cover. While it can be fun, sniping is far more effective in PVP. This does not mean it's impossible to make viable in PVP situations.Shotguns
- Sniper with Group Tactics and Primal - Heavy Damage Sniper
- Sniper with Group Tactics, Dirty Steel 6 (Dirty Tricks), and Primal - Armor debuff "Marker" sniper, very stamina intensive.
- Sniper with Group Tactics, Nano-Manipulation, and Primal - Good offense while also healing up to 100 meters with "Filtration" (Must be aimed)
- Sniper with Social, Nano-Manipulation, and good Empathic - More supportive focused sniper, great for "hit and run"/"kiting" groups.
- Sniper with Telekinesis (Bend Metal 6), high power, and low Primal - Armor debuff "Marker" sniper, more efficient on stamina.
- Other aura choices and skill/mutations combinations are possible, these are just for new players.
- Please remember about "Polarized Goggles" if you wish to make your own.
- All require Vista/Enforcer T-shirtsPistol
- Require Tech/Traveler T-shirt
- Heavy Pistols with Group Tactics, Dirty Tricks, and Escape Artist - Has DoT that cannot be dispelled which also has a stacking armor debuff, very ideal to maximize DPS in a short period of time. It also has escape and armor debuff countering tools through Escape Artist. This build is centralized around using Concentration as it's stance.
- Heavy PIstol with Social, Nano, and Empathic. - Strong healing output, lacks armor debuffs, but does have power to give it 5% extra damage through armor penetration. This build is centralized around using Concentration as it's stance.
- Other builds are possible, I personally prefer heavy pistols. These are just here to allow players to use simple templates and to show how they should be built to a degree.
- Please remember when making a build you can use Marksman's Goggles or Pistoleer Visor Mk2 to save AP.
- Require CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirtDual WeaponFinished Battle Templates
Going to do some easy templates here, focused around damage output.
- Shotgun with Group Tactics, Primal, and 186 First Aid - Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt
- Pistol with Dirty Tricks, Group Tactics, Dash 1, and high First Aid. - Uses attack posture for higher armor penetration, thus higher consistent damage output. Requires Tech/Traveler T-shirt.
- Melee with Group Tactics, Telekinesis, and Primal. - Requires CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirt
- Pistol with Melee, Group Tactics, escape/defense tools, and Primal. - Requires CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirt
- Pistol with RIfle, defense/escape tools, and Primal - Requires Vista/Enforcer T-shirt
- Obviously there are many more builds than this, especially dual-weapon builds. But again, trying to keep it simple for players. Along with give them ideas on builds.
- Remember the possible Rifle/Pistol goggles, they can free up an extreme amount of AP to give more options to a build.
- Gets it's own special spot since it's ignored quite often. It is also strongly recommended to NEVER go post 165 heavy weapons without a solid reason. The DPS/Damage gains are extremely weak for 195.Finished Support TemplatesRanged
- Shotgun with Social, Empathic, Nano-Manipulation, and Escape Artist - Requires Polarize Goggles and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt.
- Shotgun with Enhancement, Empathic, Nano-Manipulation, and Escape Artist - Requires Polarize Goggles and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt.
- Shotgun with Duck & Weave, Enhancement, Nano, Empathic, and Dash 1 - Requires Polarize Goggles and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt.
- Shotgun with Duck & Weave, Social, Empathic, Nano, and Dash 1. - Requires Polarize Goggles and Vista/Enforcer T-shirt.
- For "pistol" versions, swap rifle to pistol (Recommend Heavy Pistols, as you will want to have the delay between shots to heal others)
- There are other options of course, again, these are just simple for players to follow. Not to mention give general ideas.
- Melee with Duck & Weave, Illumination, Nano, Empathic, and Dash 1 - Requires CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirt
- Melee with Attack Posture, Illumination, Nano, Empathic, and Dash 1 - Requires CHOTA/Lightbearer T-shirt
- I would include more, but I'd like to stress this is one of the most important facts of a "support" melee. It's the best for running "Mediation" under Illumination!
- You may make a build with Social or Enhancement, but it should be melee's duty to provide one of the most important (yet least used) aura line!
I believe that's enough for now. I still prefer for players to request builds on the forum, ask in-game, or even ask experienced veterans for build advice. And always, I repeat, always check the Skills and Mutations guide I have already provided.
If anyone has a request for a type of build they are always welcome to PM me on Steam (Same as forum name), on the forums, or in-game. Any/all builds I give to a player are welcome to be posted on this thread of course.