• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

shortymack420

shortymack420

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 12-April 13
On half of the ones that say 'No purchase is required' a purchase is required, and when ever i complete the offers as directed if they don't require me to sign up for a monthly payment, I do not get my Gc1

For example I did this about 45 mins ago -

"""Fixila

Fixila can make your computer faster. Quickly fix common computer errors, increase speed and get rid of unwanted files. User downloads Fixila, runs a scan, if errors are found - user is prompted to upgrade.

No purchase required to receive 731 G1C

G1C convert on download and install.""""

I down-loaded and installed this awhile ago, Didnt get my G1C and all im doing is wasting my time doing these stupid offers, you guys are getting paid from the third partys and i'm not recieving what i'm being promised, It's bull ****.
Someone explain to me on how and why i'm not getting what i'm supoused to get when i'm doing what is exactly directed to do.

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
Surveys are very scammy in some countries. For example in Poland its filled with SMS premium with horoscopes and "win iPhone/Galaxy"- first SMS costs approx 10$ + each SMS you RECEIVE costs you a dollar or more. Very unkind. Only surveys like "register in browser game" are legit and you get what you demand, few G1C, 5 or 10.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users