Esproc

Esproc

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 03-August 10

Posted Image

We are Saints.
We are Family bonded through blood shed.
We are Driven by greed and profit.
We are Traveler through and through,
we bleed black and purple.

Saints are the Original Traveler PVP clan, we are a tight-knit group focused on factional warfare.
Being a Saint means being part of a family. It means focusing on a common goal. It means holding up the tradition of being the best of the best.

In game contacts: Esproc, Mr Tee, Anuxa, Pidian, Crypsis

Edited by Esproc, 03 April 2013 - 12:50 PM.

Posted Image

Profitable, are the Righteous.

Tickle My Pickle

Tickle My Pickle

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 27-March 13
Sorry had to fix it for Esproc, He seems to have posted the old Saints recruitment post instead. Here is the updated version. We only ask that you help us fill the vaults full of cheese paste and pup tents. If you are not melee, you must change to melee. You must also have primal, however even if you sucked prior to using primal be sure to claim "Get mommy On" after getting a kill. Even if you miss 90% of your hits and be sure to claim someone is zerging when they have less, as we do not allow anyone who can do basic math into Saints.

Posted Image

We are Saints.
We are Family bonded through Tea Parties In The Cloner.
We are Driven by My Little Pony.
We are Enforcer Wannabes through and through,
we bleed brown and green.

Saints are the Original Enforcer Wannabes PVE clan, we are a tight-knit group focused on being complete failures at PvE since we already fail at PvP.
Being a Saint means being part of a bunch of pansies. It means focusing on a common goal. It means holding up the tradition of being the worst of the worst.

In game contacts: Esproc, Mr Tee, Anuxa, Pidian, Crypsis

Edited by Micro P, 04 April 2013 - 11:06 AM.

Esproc

Esproc

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 03-August 10
Hahahaha, hah.

Posted Image

Maylinh

Maylinh

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined 04-June 12
Saints did a namechange!

Saints now called 'Lunatic Army'

:Ha Ha Ha:
Posted Image

www.youtube.com/user/maylinh1

Esproc

Esproc

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 03-August 10

Saints did a namechange!

Saints now called 'Lunatic Army'

:Ha Ha Ha:

Not a bad name but na, sounds like a chota clan.

Posted Image

pidian

pidian

pewpew kachew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Joined 22-June 11
damn, took the trolls almost a full 24hrs before getting in on this action! guess people are off playing defiance instead of engaging in forum pvp these days, haha

that being said, we've been a tight-knit crew since FE launched back in 2009 with several vets who played through alpha and beta. the game has changed immensely since then (several times actually, lol) but we're still here, we're still enjoying it, and we're still the oldest faction clan in the game.

family before travs, travs before all others. now lets go dance on some tents motherfnckers.

O2eIhBL.png
1st Clone to Step Foot in S4

Tickle My Pickle

Tickle My Pickle

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 27-March 13

damn, took the trolls almost a full 24hrs before getting in on this action! guess people are off playing defiance instead of engaging in forum pvp these days, haha

that being said, we've been a tight-knit crew since FE launched back in 2009 with several vets who played through alpha and beta. the game has changed immensely since then (several times actually, lol) but we're still here, we're still enjoying it, and we're still the oldest faction clan in the game.

family before travs, travs before all others. now lets go dance on some tents motherfnckers.

Gamers first was being upgraded or some bullshoot =/ hard to troll on time when they do mommy like that xD

pidian

pidian

pewpew kachew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Joined 22-June 11

Gamers first was being upgraded or some bullshoot =/ hard to troll on time when they do mommy like that xD

haha, knew there had to be SOME explanation :hihi:

Edited by pidian, 05 April 2013 - 10:24 AM.

O2eIhBL.png

Maylinh

Maylinh

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined 04-June 12
Defiance is very nice :nerd: !
Posted Image

www.youtube.com/user/maylinh1

Evangelique

Evangelique

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Joined 31-July 12

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Posted Image

Wariwulf

Wariwulf

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Joined 26-May 11
Saints has changed a lot during all this years, but i've to confess that they were/are my favourite opponents. They pushed me to improve my skill.
Thank you for that. :nunchucks: *slurp*
Fallen Earth Videos : http://www.youtube.com/TheWariwulf/
Mon Blog Fallen Earth (en Français): http://fallenearthby....wordpress.com/

Lalypad - Wariwulf - Cliff Hunger

snoopies78

snoopies78

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1060 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11
I don't agree with trolling clan recruitment pages but the line, "bonding through tea parties in the cloner" is just too funny.

Oh and bump for Saints, Travs are seriously lacking leadership now-a-days. You guys want to try to get Holly back, and I'm not just saying that for the free DT my clan gets from him.

Posted Image

johnnywadd

johnnywadd

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11

Defiance is very nice :nerd: !

Yup
DEFIANCE
then back to FE when some new mommy get added to fight the same 15 people

Edited by johnnywadd, 22 April 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

HUndeadSaints

HUndeadSaints

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 03-August 11
Bump to the most dominant clan FE has ever seen, still holding out hope that one day, one day, we will return.............

Posted Image

pidian

pidian

pewpew kachew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Joined 22-June 11

Bump to the most dominant clan FE has ever seen, still holding out hope that one day, one day, we will return.............

i'm just hoping that one day FE will be worth returning to on a fulltime basis at all, lol

until then, dayz epoch ftw...

O2eIhBL.png

Mashed

Mashed

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Joined 02-July 12
Whats a saint?

Posted Image
" Da Whistles go WHEWW WHEWWW ."

pidian

pidian

pewpew kachew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Joined 22-June 11

Whats a saint?

so is this an example of the trashtalk thats driving people out of pvp there G1? lol

O2eIhBL.png

Mashed

Mashed

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Joined 02-July 12

so is this an example of the trashtalk thats driving people out of pvp there G1? lol

yeah sorry if i made you sad or you sheded a tear, lets hold hands and go on a date after i kill you lols. :troll_face:

Posted Image

GriefCounselor

GriefCounselor

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Joined 29-January 13
HU stop logging in standing still for 10 mins in la then logging out
How bout you put ur big boy pants on and come play!
-Grief Counselor
-Walkerr
-Alexia One

johnnywadd

johnnywadd

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11

HU stop logging in standing still for 10 mins in la then logging out
How bout you put ur big boy pants on and come play!

+1 he logged in for 20 mins last night and made a respec, then went afk
progress?......:P
Posted Image
Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

+1 he logged in for 20 mins last night and made a respec, then went afk
progress?......:P

Then he noticed Dirty Tricks was OP as gosh darn and respeced again :o
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

snoopies78

snoopies78

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1060 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11
Hate to say it but I think the Saints clan is officially dead as a great pvp clan, if the AP weapons and improved combat system did not see the return of a good group of players then its gameover.

Those remaining should divide the loot in the vaults and go their merry way, keep and alt in the Clan to keep the name otherwise we'll be creating a Saints clan to Store Heretics unwanted pvp gear.

Posted Image

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7709 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hate to say it but I think the Saints clan is officially dead as a great pvp clan, if the AP weapons and improved combat system did not see the return of a good group of players then its gameover.

Those remaining should divide the loot in the vaults and go their merry way, keep and alt in the Clan to keep the name otherwise we'll be creating a Saints clan to Store Heretics unwanted pvp gear.

Eh I'm sure some of Saints might come back if the system wasn't to botched to some degree... at the same time I'm sure they're just kinda done since even if it becomes fun again they aren't getting their hopes up.

The new weapons and slight improvement to the combat system helped a bit with population, but we still have many issues.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

pidian

pidian

pewpew kachew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Joined 22-June 11

Eh I'm sure some of Saints might come back if the system wasn't to botched to some degree... at the same time I'm sure they're just kinda done since even if it becomes fun again they aren't getting their hopes up.

pretty much. i can only speak for myself obviously but while i really do want to come back to FE any time i think about it i just get totally jaded (obviously not jaded enough to not continue browsing the forums most days, lol). but yeah, after their giant "fnck you" to all the long-time subbing vets with the way they changed vet reward points i finally stopped my sub that started at launch, 4 full years, and havent really found the motivation to log back in since....

just too many other good games keeping us occupied and with BF4 and AC4 dropping next week...man, so many shinies...

O2eIhBL.png

Ciq

Ciq

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 09-October 13
ples com back u guyss I am lonly and walker is scared he cries at pvp and is mad when he pvp himself at nite an he wont fite no good

ps:

johnnywadd

johnnywadd

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
I kinda gave up holly teased a come back, but it don't look like its happening. in RL I've got 2 kids in football atm so I might start logging in more when season is over, even at that it would be me, walker and ciq and a dome or assault grind to look forward to, Need holly back to pull things together, cuz I'll admit I'm too lazy to try again, I did this spring had some good new blood brought in along with a few vets but then we imploded lol. As pid said lots of Jaded people that I don't ever see coming back. At this time when I login a feel more connected to our arch enemy Heretic than most* not all of the players in my faction, never thought i'd say that but talking with them here and there in tells it feels that way, maybe it cuz they've been around for a long time and think more like us or can relate dunno, or maybe just the fact they've stuck together as a group and aren't clan hoppers or those type of people cuz that crap drives me ammunition, it just doesn't feel the same these days when i log into the game.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Mashed

Mashed

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Joined 02-July 12

I kinda gave up holly teased a come back, but it don't look like its happening. in RL I've got 2 kids in football atm so I might start logging in more when season is over, even at that it would be me, walker and ciq and a dome or assault grind to look forward to, Need holly back to pull things together, cuz I'll admit I'm too lazy to try again, I did this spring had some good new blood brought in along with a few vets but then we imploded lol. As pid said lots of Jaded people that I don't ever see coming back. At this time when I login a feel more connected to our arch enemy Heretic than most* not all of the players in my faction, never thought i'd say that but talking with them here and there in tells it feels that way, maybe it cuz they've been around for a long time and think more like us or can relate dunno, or maybe just the fact they've stuck together as a group and aren't clan hoppers or those type of people cuz that crap drives me ammunition, it just doesn't feel the same these days when i log into the game.

Well if you guys do come back, you can look forward to having a massive Trav zerg, its the mommy faction.

Posted Image

Zerotheliger

Zerotheliger

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 03-February 12
If the saints come back were coming back. also what ever happened to exile. To be honest i miss this game. tried bringing back the rainbow zerg we almost crashed the server that time. ah good times.. good times.

Edited by Zerotheliger, 18 November 2013 - 03:16 AM.

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11
I miss you guys and the days when FE was fun
Just waiting on the day G1 closes the door on a game I used to love

ClutchCargo

ClutchCargo

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11
[size="6"][/size][size="5"][/size]

If the saints come back were coming back. also what ever happened to exile. To be honest i miss this game. tried bringing back the rainbow zerg we almost crashed the server that time. ah good times.. good times.

Think we have as much chance of seeing a Saints come back as we have of seeing a Wolves of war come back once the apple falls from the tree it can only be picked up and shined once or it sits and rots ......once to much grind is added to a comeback already jaded players look at the grind vs the chance of any serious pvp and decied given the death of pvp in the game they are just shining an already rotten apple.

to put it in context I play another game I consider to be no where near as fun as this game could have potentialy been and I am on a lowest population server of 32 servers and most nights I have to que to get into a 500 person PVP map so thats the lowest population server having 500 people pvping and poor old FE has barely a 1000 people regularly logging in let alone the same 20-30 faces we see in pvp.

SO.....16'000 people to PVP with every night across 32 servers or 32 people to pvp with every night on FE single server and thats how PVP dies.

And thats why 300 active (logged on within 14 days) member clans with 80+ flagged up PVP'ers will never again wander the wastelands..

They keep breaking the content .....Gore /kill harvesting/kill the district via kill harvesting/ add the dome of doom GRIND.

why not just put an angry dog on the load in screen to keep people away.

Hope your well Walker why don't you come join me in another game get some mass zerg PVP with 100's on the battlefeild...

I know you will read this bugger all other people read the forums Don't let Ciq tell people you cry every night alone in the PVP zone.

Edited by ClutchCargo, 18 November 2013 - 04:10 AM.

Zerotheliger

Zerotheliger

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 03-February 12
What game is this?

GriefCounselor

GriefCounselor

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Joined 29-January 13
game is not the game alot of us once loved.. its just a waiting game on what game we want to play next..none has filled the void..but its like we just cant come back seriously. Nat what game are you talking about?
-Grief Counselor
-Walkerr
-Alexia One

GriefCounselor

GriefCounselor

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Joined 29-January 13
also maybe take the game back 3 years earlier...we'd all come back.
-Grief Counselor
-Walkerr
-Alexia One

Zerotheliger

Zerotheliger

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 03-February 12

Think we have as much chance of seeing a Saints come back as we have of seeing a Wolves of war come back once the apple falls from the tree it can only be picked up and shined once or it sits and rots ......once to much grind is added to a comeback already jaded players look at the grind vs the chance of any serious pvp and decied given the death of pvp in the game they are just shining an already rotten apple.

to put it in context I play another game I consider to be no where near as fun as this game could have potentialy been and I am on a lowest population server of 32 servers and most nights I have to que to get into a 500 person PVP map so thats the lowest population server having 500 people pvping and poor old FE has barely a 1000 people regularly logging in let alone the same 20-30 faces we see in pvp.

SO.....16'000 people to PVP with every night across 32 servers or 32 people to pvp with every night on FE single server and thats how PVP dies.

And thats why 300 active (logged on within 14 days) member clans with 80+ flagged up PVP'ers will never again wander the wastelands..

They keep breaking the content .....Gore /kill harvesting/kill the district via kill harvesting/ add the dome of doom GRIND.

Hope your well Walker why don't you come join me in another game get some mass zerg PVP with 100's on the battlefeild...

I know you will read this bugger all other people read the forums Don't let Ciq tell people you cry every night alone in the PVP zone.

where do you hang out now a days

ClutchCargo

ClutchCargo

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11
Posted Image[img

where do you hang out now a days

Taken a time out from FE about 8 months back Been going hardout in Guild wars 2 and The secret world even the secret world has better PvP numbers than old FE .

GW2 is people on epic proportions I chose a very low population server so I dont often have to que and when do its a quick Que and I am never disapointed we regularly see zergs of 30-50 peopleon each side facing off in massive battles not seen that since the first 6 months FE went live and that was on a single server we are bronze teir population server and we regularly feild up to 80 people sometimes more.

I said I would never play men in tights games but good lord I have not had so much fun since the nerfed the mommy out of kinetic hammers and knock down in FE 2 years back...

Kind regards to all you beta and FE vets still left living in Hope......

Your old Freind

Clutchcargo RP carebear
Naughty Libarian RP
Col Getty RP " THE TOWN DRUNK" and Los Als only homeless vet

Nat Holn pvp
Angeleta pvp
Damiam Scrubb pvp
Roger Kint pvp
DEEPLY tOUBLED pvp

and Wyatt Derp bi polar punching bag for everyone and general pain in the patootie

Edited by ClutchCargo, 19 November 2013 - 12:10 AM.

ClutchCargo

ClutchCargo

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11
]NOT... That I dont miss the good old days Playing RP cav and PvPing low lvls against the big guilds when the deth debuff realy kicked their patootie's in the lowbies favor.

Col Getty

Edited by ClutchCargo, 19 November 2013 - 12:19 AM.

ClutchCargo

ClutchCargo

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

]NOT... That I dont miss the good old days Playing RP cav and PvPing low lvls against the big guilds when the deth debuff realy kicked their patootie's in the lowbies favor.

Col Getty

P.S I might drop into Heretic vent latter tomorrow to say hi to a few people

ClutchCargo

ClutchCargo

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

game is not the game alot of us once loved.. its just a waiting game on what game we want to play next..none has filled the void..but its like we just cant come back seriously. Nat what game are you talking about?

ROLL back to patch 1.3 maybe 1.4 and the game would almost be playable again and require skill rather than spamming

ClutchCargo

ClutchCargo

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

Posted Image[img

Taken a time out from FE about 8 months back Been going hardout in Guild wars 2 and The secret world even the secret world has better PvP numbers than old FE .

GW2 is people on epic proportions I chose a very low population server so I dont often have to que and when do its a quick Que and I am never disapointed we regularly see zergs of 30-50 peopleon each side facing off in massive battles not seen that since the first 6 months FE went live and that was on a single server we are bronze teir population server and we regularly feild up to 80 people sometimes more.

I said I would never play men in tights games but good lord I have not had so much fun since the nerfed the mommy out of kinetic hammers and knock down in FE 2 years back...

Kind regards to all you beta and FE vets still left living in Hope......

Your old Freind

Clutchcargo RP carebear
Naughty Libarian RP
Col Getty RP " THE TOWN DRUNK" and Los Als only homeless vet

Nat Holn pvp
Angeleta pvp
Damiam Scrubb pvp
Roger Kint pvp
DEEPLY tOUBLED pvp

and Wyatt Derp bi polar punching bag for everyone and general pain in the patootie

OH YEAH TOPUT THE PICTURE IN CONTEXT ...

THATS A PICTURE TAKEN ON A TEUSDAY @ AMERICAN EAST COST TIME ZONE APPROX 2 PM MID AFTERNOON.

and yeah thats 20 people facing down a 30+ person zerg on a weekday after lunch .

I play from Europe on an east coast server to avoid ques at busy times and yet mid week we have our keep defence team getting called to firefight 30 people zergs

When was last time 50-60 people went face to face in an FE pvp zone on a weekend let alone a weekday...

and our server is a teir three population level server .....that means we feild low numbers and roll with the outnumbered buff in most matchups.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3699 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

quiet aimbotter.

To be fair Saints came back and destroyed itself, pushed away all the members that had kept it active and then scared off any new ones and then started drama to finish itself off, while the core that had still been there went to other games(ps2/df etc).

And GW2 was decent but not exactly my cup of tea. Although I was more bothered by the fact saints at the time went chasing other clans lol so i wasn't interested.

And I'd prefer a more balanced 1.7.4 patch lol.

Edited by AgentNoir, 19 November 2013 - 07:09 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users