1.10.1 patch [weapon feedback thread]

413 replies to this topic

Shamis

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5738 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12
/Mod Edit: Keep the posts in here for weapon feedback only, thanks.
Ringman

Hey guys, I made this thread for you so we, as a community, can give feedback to GamersFirst regarding any issues that you may or may not experience with the new weapon changes.

Supposedly, GamersFirst are going to actively read this thread.

Hello and welcome to my weapon feedback thread.
Here I want you people to post what you expected of this patch, and what you'd like to see changed. :)
This thread is only meant for feedback on weapons, and not general feedback unlike the 1.10.1 patch notes thread.
So, plz. Gief opinionz plox? Here are mine!
I will keep this thread very frequently updated from its initial post time, and it will update less over time once I believe it's informatively optimized.

Pointman guns:

Colby M-1922 >NEW!<
Spoiler

PMG:
Spoiler

Marksman guns:

OBIR:
Spoiler

Obeya CR762: (Updated!)
Spoiler
Posted Image

Joker SR15 Carbine:
Spoiler

OSCAR:
Spoiler

Sniper rifles:

Agrotech DMR:
Spoiler

N-HVR 243 SD 'Reaper':
Spoiler

Secondary weapons:

OCA-Nano 'Connoisseur'
Spoiler

Colby RSA:

Spoiler

N-FA 9
Spoiler

Wait. I forgot. There's one more weapon that nobody ever really uses. Is this about to change?

Recycled machinegun trash:

ALIG 762:
Spoiler

This ends my positive feedback thread for G1, thanks for reading, and enjoy playing APB. :)
Feel free to contribute with your own thoughts/ideas regarding the patch.

Edited by Shamis, 16 February 2013 - 03:55 AM.

Noob_Guardian

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6238 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12
nano is 9 hit kill! not 8 now.

I'm lovign the increased hard damage on the alig <3.

Don't talk bad about the Oscar! I got 9 kills and 3 deaths using oscar only in a gold district 3 gold 1 silver!

( though i hate sprint shooting its the only way with the oscar)

Every gun is in order and pretty balanced i think, though i would rather have kept the 8 hit kill on nano and just made it so it had a slightly slower rof.

I need to test more guns only did oscar and alig and nano.

Edited by Noob_Guardian, 07 February 2013 - 09:23 AM.

Posted Image
[Uminee Quote]The existance of the threat system actually broadens the skill gap between players by affecting the assumptions and therefore the confidence of the players, creating the illusion that segregation is necessary at all.
Support Removing Threat Segregation! <- Click!

Abysymal

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2754 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11
I stopped reading when you said they nerfed the joker too hard. You're fine with the crippling nerf on the Obeya (thank god), but this patch all they did was add an extra shot. It's basically the same as ghost firing. Nothing has changed. And if/when they fix the servers, and the joker ghost fires LESS, then that thing will kill even more.

Joker can't kill an OCA? Who they hell was using the OCA in your fight? Obviously a silver.
Sprint shooting alone gives that gun a massive advantage.
Mad? No... I'm the only sane one left!
Madness and Genius are two sides of the same coin.
Starforge, minecraft on steroids with asteroids... Still in Alpha.

Napi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Joined 27-September 11
Revo, i see you're reading this, so take these humble suggestions into account for the 2nd balance patch :D

Nano - Up the range to 50m and make it an 8-shot kill again. In paper FBW is king now. IMHO all Nano needed was same effective range as FBW to be balanced.

Obeya - Smashed too hard. Reconsider what you guys did there..

Carbine - Good stuff

PMG - Good stuff

Heavy Weapons Enthusiast

OPGL/OSMAW/SHAW/ALIG

Marthaa - B.E.A.R.S.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Joined 04-October 12
I personally really don't understand why the nano needed a nerf anyway? I'm disgusted, the people who have it have invested money into the weapon, have SUPPORTED THE GAME FINANCIALLY. Something not everyone can say, those who can't say it, are those 8 year olds who can't bear the sight of someone with a shiny gun they'll never have. The Nano isn't the best choice short range, it's now even less of a good choice short range, that extra bullet will not annoy me much when using it from 40 meters, but it's going to suck royal balls short range, cos that TTK was already 0,90s. What is it now? Over a second? Bad choice G1, I feel insulted for my investment in your game, and might very well choose to never fund you again for anything, until the Nano is back the way it used to be. This is a pure insult to people who didn't shy away from paying for countless joker boxes, getting loads of stuff they didn't want, just for that one gun.

Kaobi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts
  • Joined 20-October 09
Obeya:
10/10 to the Obeya nerf? Are you drunk, you cant kill anything past 50m.....
Definition of nerfing OP guns (for G1): Making it completely useless.

Nano:
Also not right imo.
It needs bloom not 1 bullet more to kill.

Carbine is ok. Still haven't tested the PMG.

Edited by Kolera42, 07 February 2013 - 09:56 AM.

Kaobi Obeya EU1 Criminal

Kaobii Obeya EU1 Enforcer
My StreamPosted Image

Kaobi's Symbol Thread

Kempington

Respected

• San Paro City Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11
All I can say is:

Do you feel lucky, Jotun?

That being said I have fallen more in love with the RSA, now with the black metal/wooden grip skin. It looks fabulous.

VanilleKeks

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2366 posts
  • Joined 10-October 12

View PostAbysymal, on 07 February 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

I stopped reading when you said they nerfed the joker too hard. You're fine with the crippling nerf on the Obeya (thank god), but this patch all they did was add an extra shot. It's basically the same as ghost firing. Nothing has changed. And if/when they fix the servers, and the joker ghost fires LESS, then that thing will kill even more.

Joker can't kill an OCA? Who they hell was using the OCA in your fight? Obviously a silver.
Sprint shooting alone gives that gun a massive advantage.
1 more shot is enough for me to fire my second JG shot :D

View PostAramarthaa, on 07 February 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

I personally really don't understand why the nano needed a nerf anyway? I'm disgusted, the people who have it have invested money into the weapon, have SUPPORTED THE GAME FINANCIALLY. Something not everyone can say, those who can't say it, are those 8 year olds who can't bear the sight of someone with a shiny gun they'll never have. The Nano isn't the best choice short range, it's now even less of a good choice short range, that extra bullet will not annoy me much when using it from 40 meters, but it's going to suck royal balls short range, cos that TTK was already 0,90s. What is it now? Over a second? Bad choice G1, I feel insulted for my investment in your game, and might very well choose to never fund you again for anything, until the Nano is back the way it used to be. This is a pure insult to people who didn't shy away from paying for countless joker boxes, getting loads of stuff they didn't want, just for that one gun.
Seems like someone is butthurt that his little OP secondary is gone. Just because you "support" the game doesn't mean that you can run around with an overpowered Pay2Win gun which ruins the fun for everybody. And no, I'm not an 8 year old kid sir. And yes, I've "supported" the company. There are many ways to support G1, car kits, clothes, premium and other stuff. Gambling is a waste of money anyway. My friend has a nano and he's cool with the nerf. I'm happy that people can now finally fear my FBW again lol.

View PostKolera42, on 07 February 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

Obeya:
10/10 to the Obeya nerf? Are you drunk, you cant kill anything past 50m.....
Definition of nerfing OP guns (for G1): Making it completely useless.

Nano:
Also not right imo.
It needs bloom not 1 bullet more to kill.

Carbine is ok. Still haven't tested the PMG.
I'm cool with the nerf. It's supposed to be a semi-auto rifle so it should not have the range of a sniper. 50m is a decent range anyways.

Aelith

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Joined 16-February 12

View PostShamis, on 07 February 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

Obeya CR762:
I'm really happy with the rebalance. 10/10.

Joker SR15 Carbine:
But I believe they gimped it too hard.
5/10.
And then you instantly lost your credibility.

Posted Image

persuernemesis

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 23-December 12
I now call my nano the tickler cause i cant kill anything past 15 meters X.x

kTeku

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Joined 11-January 12
PMG is my new pointman weapon

Revoluzzer

Signature Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14510 posts
  • Joined 29-April 09

View PostNapi, on 07 February 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

Nano - Up the range to 50m and make it an 8-shot kill again. In paper FBW is king now. IMHO all Nano needed was same effective range as FBW to be balanced.
The Nano is still easier to use than the FBW, because it's an automatic.
Plus the FBW will have received a nerf on ranged damage like every other weapon. It won't be as good anymore, too.

Posted Image

APB VETERAN BETA TESTER // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // APB:R CLOSED BETA TESTER // THREAT & MATCHMAKING

Archsonic

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3585 posts
  • Joined 19-August 11
Hahaha, I just tried the Obeya, is this a joke? Holy mommy that bloom. It worked best as a close combat gun with CJ3 now (despite HS3).

Edit: Haha, omfg. :rofl: I removed CJ3 and it is still FAR too inaccurate after the FIRST shot to be a medium/long range gun. lmao. :rofl:

Edited by Schneider, 07 February 2013 - 10:25 AM.

APB Purchase History Tool
Criminal R255, Enforcer R255, Enforcer R170
555 kills in one session

Siclonius

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Joined 14-October 12

View PostNoob_Guardian, on 07 February 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

Don't talk bad about the Oscar! I got 9 kills and 3 deaths using oscar only in a gold district 3 gold 1 silver!

( though i hate sprint shooting its the only way with the oscar)

Ya borus. But your borus you could get 9 kills and 3 deaths using a snub nose lol. Wish I had your skills xD
Enforcer: Siclonius (Joker NA East) r242 and Clarrissa (Joker NA East) r130
Criminal: Sicionius (Joker NA East) r89
Nice picture signatures are overdone. Aka I'm lazy.

dogfish

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Joined 07-May 12
Range changes REALLY ruined NTEC at longer range. Takes 18 shots to kill above 70m now....
Posted Image
Stream is Posted Image

AlmightyPanda

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Joined 03-January 13

View PostAelith, on 07 February 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

Signed.

It's okay to nerf Obeya to the ground cuz it wont kill you anymore.
But nerfing Carbine is bad cuz, you know, sometimes you gotta use it.
Posted Image

Napi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Joined 27-September 11

View PostRevoluzzer, on 07 February 2013 - 10:21 AM, said:

The Nano is still easier to use than the FBW, because it's an automatic.
Plus the FBW will have received a nerf on ranged damage like every other weapon. It won't be as good anymore, too.

Indeed it is.

But FBW has a chunk more of damage per shot than nano.

Just trying to defend my investment..and setting both on close to equal grounds

Heavy Weapons Enthusiast

OPGL/OSMAW/SHAW/ALIG

Siclonius

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Joined 14-October 12

Rage more. I don't have a nano and I have supported the game with almost 300 bucks of mine because of my love for it. If you loved the game you wouldn't mind paying for it and if you ever used the nano you know it's op. Also it could do amazing in Cqc if you could land the shots so obviously you don't deserve one anyway... So after reading your post I think it might be a good idea for you to quit APB. Non devoted players who can't take having their op guns taken away don't deserve an amazing game like this. Grow up kid.
Enforcer: Siclonius (Joker NA East) r242 and Clarrissa (Joker NA East) r130
Criminal: Sicionius (Joker NA East) r89
Nice picture signatures are overdone. Aka I'm lazy.

diesector

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11
Still patching as of now, but just by gleaning through stats in APBDB, one thing is pretty obvious:

Guns are hardened into their specific niches now, due to the new range mechanic. "All-purpose" kits don't work anymore, and this is a very interesting change. Not sure how things will play out in the future, but I'm excited for how firefights will now play out.
Posted Image
IGN: diesector (Colby)
Epilogue Central Syndicate (Enforcer)

policemonkey

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Joined 28-March 11
Tommy Gun, Obir and FBW are still OP. Nano nerf didnt do much, its still the same laser. The Reloaded team has problems identifying whats wrong with the game.

regnessem

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2851 posts
  • Joined 05-November 11
I'll put some support in for the OSCAR.

I can't understand what RP want from this thing.

Rate of fire is bang on, but is still get situations where im landing hits and the enemy just goes: "Hm, I appear to be being hit with some sort of burst weapon. Oh dear, they seems to have landed, what was that, six hits? I think I will just move into cover now."

I was not impressed to see the Recticle get bigger when entering MM. Meaning HS appears to merely negate this opposed to provide a Marksmanship benefit.

Where it does begin to come to life however is when you put Reflex Sight in it. Rocking a RS3 (HB2, CJ3 were used alongside at times) with MP3 made it impressively lethal in CQC. It struggled against the Joker however, but it was close to being a battle of skill over statistics. Close.

I was hoping it would be a mid-range MM gun. Im disappointed that that present it is not.

What I am happy about is that fact that it can find situations where its an ACTUAL VIABLE WEAPON.

M.

6.5/10, could be better.

Edited by regnessem, 07 February 2013 - 10:34 AM.

I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce.

M. Thirteen.

diesector

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 446 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11
Also, another thing: Is it just me, or do CCG rounds now continue to exist up to 100 meters? That's AWESOME
Posted Image
IGN: diesector (Colby)
Epilogue Central Syndicate (Enforcer)

Jarrett (Kailyn)

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1933 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11
Poor balancing happens because opinions like the OPs are considered valuable.

I'll explain in greater detail tonight, but to start, look at dat bias. Holy cripes.

Edited by Jarrett (Kailyn), 07 February 2013 - 10:51 AM.

Kailyn, Jarrett, and Horatio on Joker Server.

President of Streets Ahead. President of Light Years Ahead [Star Citizen]

My Steam Profile ---- My TwitchTV Profile

Seraphex

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 29-April 11
Guys quit your QQ :stfu:
In all things good and on topic:
All the weapons seem perfectly fine now(Most that I have faced, and seen). Every weapon is in their intended ranges. The Nano is perfectly fine(I have one and use it all the time). Obir and Obeya finally don't $#it on snipers. The Dmr(atleast the AV) is beast and is giving the Hvr a run for its money in long range combat. :sniped: Tommy gun is no longer the "I KILLZ YOU" 20m+ monster that so haunted our dreams. I have yet to see the Ntec used in the right hands so no comment there. The Joker Carbine feels like its no longer a rail gun on speed( which is good and fine). Im seeing the Oscar finally getting some of the limelight.

In short weapons actually seem and feel balanced. :swords: But there is still more to explore. :knight:

Edited by Seraphex, 07 February 2013 - 10:50 AM.

Posted Image

Lord Cashpoint

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3397 posts
  • Joined 26-February 12

View Postregnessem, on 07 February 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

I was not impressed to see the Recticle get bigger when entering MM. Meaning HS appears to merely negate this opposed to provide a Marksmanship benefit.

Fairly sure the reticule remains the same, but you've just zoomed in, making it appear bigger.

Patriot | Posted Image LordCashpoint | Posted Image AdvancedRookie |

I write comics sometimes!

LexDead

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Joined 09-July 12

that's it? I found this single post about nano and ... nothing else? wt

come on guys

Edited by LexDead, 07 February 2013 - 11:05 AM.

Tessar

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12
I understand the need to nerf the obey but wow... this was going too far, the bloom and accuracy loss on the gun is just terrible, even if its meant to be 50m the bloom makes it somewhat noneffective. Obeya R.I.P
I don't care enough to try anymore #silverlife #triedtouninstallbutcameback #totallytwitter
Twitch.tv

RedSlug

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Joined 06-December 11

View PostAelith, on 07 February 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

Ditto.

The nerf of the Obeya is excessive...

Edited by RedSlug, 07 February 2013 - 11:12 AM.

SilentCaay

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2655 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12
Reposting most of what I said in the patch thread since this is pinned and whatnot:

Re: CR762

I practiced with the new version until I was comfortable with the changes and the bloom changes aren't too bad but the RoF changes make it about as bad as the LCR (read: it's terrible). Even with HB2, bloom recovery was ridiculously slow to the point where the TTK might be listed as .84 but you won't get close to that unless you're pumping rounds into someone point-blank. CR762 isn't usable in a competitive way anymore. RoF should go back and a slight buff to the new bloom (I mean, I was using HB2, I don't want to know how bad it is without HB2...) and it might be competitive again.

And to anyone complaining about macro users, anti-macro measures should only be put into place if the weapon has the capability to fire faster than a human can normally click. A human can easily max out the RoF of the old CR762 so there's no reason to complain about macro users. If they tried to set a macro faster than that it would be half dry fires and ghost shots.

I'm adaptable so I'll find a new main but it's sad to see one of my favorite weapons nerfed to the ground.
CR762 is a marksman weapon. It's supposed to be extremely accurate at the cost of not really being able to move while you use it. This is why the CR762 and OBIR have huge movement penalties. So having OCAs, PMGs, JCs, etc that maintain accuracy while moving (albeit with limited range) and marksman weapons that don't maintain accuracy even when you aren't moving is a huge game breaker. Full-autos like LMGs should have slow bloom recovery, not semi-autos. People like to complain about marksman weapons but if you aren't sitting out in the open while in their effective range then you won't get destroyed by them. It should really go back to the way it was before, maybe a minor bloom nerf and slightly higher TTK. As it stands right now, though, it's not much use.

Noob_Guardian

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6238 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12

View PostDuhatch Enf, on 07 February 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

Ya borus. But your borus you could get 9 kills and 3 deaths using a snub nose lol. Wish I had your skills xD

i thought i was terrible ._. especially sinse my fps is a constant 10-30 :troll_face:

Edited by Noob_Guardian, 07 February 2013 - 11:59 AM.

Posted Image
[Uminee Quote]The existance of the threat system actually broadens the skill gap between players by affecting the assumptions and therefore the confidence of the players, creating the illusion that segregation is necessary at all.

Esther

Ascended

• San Paro City Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3102 posts
  • Joined 21-May 11

View Postpolicemonkey, on 07 February 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

Tommy Gun, Obir and FBW are still OP. Nano nerf didnt do much, its still the same laser. The Reloaded team has problems identifying whats wrong with the game.

They said the Tommy gun is balanced. :troll_face:

but tbh, the Obeya nerf was to hard, and the N-Tec is really useless on range now. :x

Edited by Esther, 07 February 2013 - 12:00 PM.

Rade

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • Joined 26-March 12
I agree about the Obeya CR762, the nerf was OTT.

Revert it back to pre 1.10.1, then adjust only the rate of fire (ROF), make it fire slower.

Edited by Radeberg, 07 February 2013 - 12:05 PM.

If you want to make enemies, try to change something...

Lotis

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Joined 27-April 12
Here's my feedback. No guns needed to be nerfed too hard, people took the time to master guns and you're taking that away from them. Some of the nerfs were way too extreme. PMG, DMR, and OSCAR needed some adjustments, and maybe a small nerf on the joker but nothing more. The inspiration behind this patch is a bunch of mad kids Q_Qing about people wrecking them with a certain weapon. Learn to counter weapons. Stupid patch imo.
Posted Image

Simpleton

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Joined 31-July 11
The game is so gosh darned up right, I'm not talking about the weapon balance, it's pritty good, but I'm talking about the performance, The game is suttering for me and lagging, which i didn't have earlier. GG G1, Hope you will be able to fix it . kthxbye

Edited by JustKlixs, 09 February 2013 - 11:53 AM.

Stochastic

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1266 posts
  • Joined 18-April 12
Obeya needed a bit of a nerf but it was really overdone. Unless you wanted to make a junk weapon no one will equip anymore a weak from now. If that was intention it was spot on.

Noob_Guardian

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6238 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12

View PostBraveLilToastuh, on 07 February 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

Here's my feedback. No guns needed to be nerfed too hard, people took the time to master guns and you're taking that away from them. Some of the nerfs were way too extreme. PMG, DMR, and OSCAR needed some adjustments, and maybe a small nerf on the joker but nothing more. The inspiration behind this patch is a bunch of mad kids Q_Qing about people wrecking them with a certain weapon. Learn to counter weapons. Stupid patch imo.

I like the patch, makes it so its harder for people who relied on crutches to win ^.^

Posted Image

Edde666

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Joined 19-June 12

Agree 100% with you, also my favourite weapon on my enforcer N-HVR 762 and ACT 44 GM Pr1. Does't work to quick switch (execute) at around 86m+ anymore. Makes me pissed off, sniper is not easy to be, takes long time to master, but now they nerfed it, i thought they were going to buff it. I used to 1 shot with pistol then use my Big sniper, really enjoyed it. Now it's nerfed? Why nerf N-HVR 762 range and ACT 44 GM Pr1? It works at close, but not at 86+m Roflmao, GJ Gay1.

Yes i just called you that. I paid for this game, and those weapon, then you do this? Talking about being stabbed in the back by the Game masters.

BB. Taking a break from APB. I can't play without getting frustrated about it.
Good old memories with my Big sniper.
Coming back if they ever fix it back like normal (old style) again.

Edited by Edde666, 07 February 2013 - 12:48 PM.

Edde666

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Joined 19-June 12

View Postdogfish, on 07 February 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

Range changes REALLY ruined NTEC at longer range. Takes 18 shots to kill above 70m now....

Agree 100% with you, also my favourite weapon on my enforcer N-HVR 762 and ACT 44 GM Pr1. Does't work to quick switch (execute) at around 86m+ anymore. Makes me pissed off, sniper is not easy to be, takes long time to master, but now they nerfed it, i thought they were going to buff it. I used to 1 shot with pistol then use my Big sniper, really enjoyed it. Now it's nerfed? Why nerf N-HVR 762 range and ACT 44 GM Pr1? It works at close, but not at 86+m Roflmao, GJ Gay1.

Yes i just called you that. I paid for this game, and those weapon, then you do this? Talking about being stabbed in the back by the Game masters.

BB. Taking a break from APB. I can't play without getting frustrated about it.
Good old memories with my Big sniper.
Coming back if they ever fix it back like normal (old style) again.

Edited by Edde666, 07 February 2013 - 12:47 PM.

noobiesnack

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11

View PostJustKlixs, on 07 February 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

The game is so gosh darned up right, I'm not talking about the weapon balance, it's pritty good, but I'm talking about the performance, The game is suttering for me and lagging, which i didn't have earlier. GG G1, Hope you will be able to fix it . kthxbye

:troll_face:

I assume by the troll face this is just troll post. Either way, I have no problems playing this game, aside from the random server lags in action districts. Fight Club has virtually no lag.

As for the patch,

So far: Nano is still OP in very close range for being an off hand weapon. But, I can live with it for now. Its much better than the automatic sniping pistol that it was pre-patch. The Obeya has taken quite a bit of a nerf but it is still effective. I know some of you are crying about it, but get over it? It still kills, just not nearly as much as it used to. I will agree, however, that the range nerf to it hit it pretty hard considering it has very little use in close quarters compared to other semi-auto guns. It was a great alternative to snipers that gave more mobility. Now you are better off just using the OBIR, but thats not to say the Obeya is useless, its just youre better off with the OBIR now.

For those wondering where the tommy nerf is, I dont see a problem with them now. At least they arent hitting me for crazy damage at 40km now.

Overall, good patch.

And to the person crying because the nano got nerfed: I bought mommy too. Just because you bought a nano and I chose to buy premium and a few dozen perma weapons doesnt mean that you should have a gun that is much more OP than the guns I bought with the same money you used.
-- TWITCH ---- Steam --

Revoluzzer

Signature Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14510 posts
  • Joined 29-April 09

View PostEsther, on 07 February 2013 - 11:59 AM, said:

the N-Tec is really useless on range now. :x
As a very avid CR-5 user, I completely disagree. Even with my setup (CJ3, Ban3, MS) it punches hard. Felt no difference at all, to be honest.

The Tommygun is still very annoying and incredibly popular, but the PMG might - again - dominate CQC soon. I haven't tested it myself yet, but a clan mate says it's essentially back to the roots.

Edited by Revoluzzer, 07 February 2013 - 12:39 PM.

Posted Image

APB VETERAN BETA TESTER // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // APB:R CLOSED BETA TESTER // THREAT & MATCHMAKING

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 GamersFirst.com, Reloaded Games, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.®