Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

New Mission types:
"VIP Civilian/NPC"
-Npc interaction kind of missions

-This kind of mission involves an non-playable character generated by the game mission.

- The NPC/Civilian has got infinite health but is in constant cover and immobile.

- Depending in which side is the npc, it changes the purpose of the mission:
--- • If the NPC is sided with CRIMINALS: Criminal would have to protect him and Enforcers on the other hand would have to arrest him.
--- • If the NPC is sided with ENFORCERS: Criminal would have to mug him for information and Enforcers would have to protect the target instead.

(The npcs normally should spawn in closed areas, where cover is possible, while the npc itself being in cover.)

Car chase - civilian version
requires a bit of work on the Npcs first though! so it is hided for now.

Spoiler

Armas Marketplace Clothing

Long story short, for every item pack, there should be separated versions of the items. Packs should be rather like promotion packs, buying separated costing way more.

Although, please don't make these items faction only, i don't imagine real criminals saying: "oh don't use that man! it iz for the opposite faction only!"

UPDATE: This has been somewhat already implemented! Thanks B-Team, kind of took you long and you've only done half, but it is fine too.

Other

Field supplier changes
This is rather something i thought long ago: having field supplier UI more weapon specific.

Mostly because how slow it feels when changing weapons, it would be great to implement an UI which makes weapon selecting faster:

• The current one requires us to click in series of buttons which is slow.
  • This leads to numerous deaths and time loss.
  • And combined with how much time it takes to equip and refill the ammo after selecting, it is kinda a huge pain.

SO PLEASE MTV G1 PIMP MY FIELD SUPPLIER.  Just do something, it doesn't even need that much effort.

Backpack Of Supplies
Suggestion for an active character mod.

Weapon equip time is extremely faster  in contrast to a normal field supplier box, however only allowing to change to our last 2 used primary weapons/ secondary weapons/grenades. (which i reckon it would be harder than the last suggestion, considering that i requires for the server or client to resister or store which were those last 2)

Nobody but you can use the backpack.
Has got a cooldown.

Animation would be something of the same nature of the field supplier but in which could be done on the run or while in movement, without interrupting which ever action the player is doing.

The purpose is to make it an fast and effective character mod during battles, for that sudden change of tactics, but one that doesn't completely renders field supplier useless or makes it far too good. Making the field suppliers a more team friendly choice and with a wider array of utility, however with lower mobility.

Ladder jumping
This is a close one to having a parkour in APB and i thought it would be a bit more easy to implement, has it seams like something that can be done by exploiting/bugging the game, has in just deactivating an mechanism that stops us from doing it.

How it works?
It simply gives us the ability, by pressing the action button (by default: F), to jump off the ladder while climbing to which ever direction the player is facing.

It could be extremely useful in both navigating the map and making strategic jumps to reach conveniently placed platforms on the map.

And who knows... maybe we can also jump to other ladders while at it.

Ladder.jpg

I will be the first to acknowledge the elephant in the room here, this is a gate way to bugging out of the map and reaching unintended areas, however it is also a gate way for more flexible map designing and an enormous improvement in gameplay. (fun)

In various cases, as a player, you will have those players that pray on waiting for you to climb some specific ladder and will at times outright "camp" in said places. Forcing the player to either resort to cheaper tactics or find a different pathway (if any exists).

This way you could potentially have parallel stair cases and sort of build this multi-path to the objective, which is just WAY more exciting and innovating at that.

That is all for now, thanks for reading folks, hopefully 2018 will be when i might see these be addressed.

-bell

Edited by Bellenettiel, 16 February 2017 - 06:11 PM.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

SamanthaV

SamanthaV

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 01-October 11
This sounds great and somewhat possible. Civilian/NPC's would need better animations and AI tho

kalphis

kalphis

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Joined 17-October 12
Love the ideas, especially the arma clothing thing.

ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

VanNuys

VanNuys

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Joined 23-August 11
Speechless. Support. No, continuous support from me on this thread. You have put great effort into the better of APB my fellow player. +1

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Woah.. O_o Thanks, i actuality was already about to remove this. :computerbrain:

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

KillerFromSpecnaz

KillerFromSpecnaz

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 28-December 12

Woah.. O_o Thanks, i actuality was already about to remove this. :computerbrain:

You shouldn't. Also idea with VIP NPC... Great!
And i agree. Armas and even non-armas items should be all faction avaliable. I got nothing against crim riding car with sirens or having tactical pack and other way around like enf having paramilitary pack.

Saikozou

Saikozou

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1289 posts
  • Joined 22-November 11
The ladder idea was already considered at one point.
Posted Image
Except, y'know, that was back when RTW.

I disagree about non-faction-specific-clothing. Having visual differences between the factions is awesome, and that's kind of the point.

Except, of course, then they give the faction specific cars to the other faction. -.-

Edited by Saikozou, 22 February 2013 - 04:15 PM.

seU0leX.png

[Saikozou | EverFlow | **?**] Joker NA East

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

The ladder idea was already considered at one point.
<awesome picture here>
Except, y'know, that was back when RTW.

I disagree about non-faction-specific-clothing. Having visual differences between the factions is awesome, and that's kind of the point.

Except, of course, then they give the faction specific cars to the other faction. -.-

That is really awesome to know :D .. I also see an "shooting while climbing" there.
Also could you be more specific why having faction-specific-clothing is awesome? I mean, there are some stuff, like sirens, that i agree that should be a faction only thing, that is an characteristic, but clothing?

Mozie

Mozie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1819 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11

Ladder jumping

Like, instead of pressing F while close to the leader, you can jump to some part of it and press F.

^
Why the fudge don't we have it?.. :(
I've never thought about it untill I read this...

Original Social Warrior

Official Thread killah

RifleMarksman

RifleMarksman

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 23-February 13
well... I have a new mission idea where in the last round, IF IT IS A 1v1 MATCH, we can have like a bounty hunter mode where if you even get killed once, you lose the entire mission. However, the best part is that if you kill your enemy, you get a small bounty like 100 or 150 APB dollars. The reason I think this mode should be in the game is because it would raise tensions between the enemy players and you don't just get 100 APB dollars off of any kill ;). Anyways, disagree with me if you want, I am just expressing my opinion and ideas.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

^
Why the fudge don't we have it?.. :(
I've never thought about it untill I read this...

Yeahh.. and would be at least something close to parkour in apb. :D

HellmoQc

HellmoQc

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 18-September 11
I love how everyone seems to think this is simple. AI programming is university level. Creating an AI is not easy.
Hellmo's 300s still counting:
http://img203.images...hackusation.jpg

DRUMS!!!

SilentCaay

SilentCaay

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2760 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12
More mission variety is good but the car chase one won't fly. Car chases are fine when you make the choice based on what loadout your opp has but a forced car chase with an NPC driver means an easy victory for any attacking team with car surfer. Also, the NPC's don't have any sort of complex driving AI. They're pretty much programmed to obey traffic laws and come to a full stop if anything out of the ordinary happens. All the AI for that mission would have to be written from scratch.

Armas clothing packs seperated? Yes, please. I want a couple pieces of the schoolgirl pack but I'm not buying the whole thing for 1 or 2 pieces of clothing.

Field Supplier/Backpack? I have no opinion. I do fine with my Wide-Area FS but variety is fine, too. I wouldn't mind a reverse FS, though. Nades -> Secondary -> Primary. I'm usually pretty conservative with ammo and I keep my vehicle supplier handy so I often just want nades when I break out my FS.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

More mission variety is good but the car chase one won't fly. Car chases are fine when you make the choice based on what loadout your opp has but a forced car chase with an NPC driver means an easy victory for any attacking team with car surfer. Also, the NPC's don't have any sort of complex driving AI. They're pretty much programmed to obey traffic laws and come to a full stop if anything out of the ordinary happens. All the AI for that mission would have to be written from scratch.

Armas clothing packs seperated? Yes, please. I want a couple pieces of the schoolgirl pack but I'm not buying the whole thing for 1 or 2 pieces of clothing.

Field Supplier/Backpack? I have no opinion. I do fine with my Wide-Area FS but variety is fine, too. I wouldn't mind a reverse FS, though. Nades -> Secondary -> Primary. I'm usually pretty conservative with ammo and I keep my vehicle supplier handy so I often just want nades when I break out my FS.

Thanks! Really thanks!
-Your opinion on car chasing NPC's is correct, although it was really an fun idea i had. Though not sure, i kind of expected for the Defending team to have the advantage, but that is debatable, what you might be right there is "car surfer mod".
Just one team having car surfing mod, it is enough to have an advantage over the mission and that is something to be avoided.

-You didn't give an opinion on the other npc type of missions, personally, i think they are fine too, so i think you are fine with them too and variety is certainly something i am looking after.

-Then comes Field supplier backpack, the idea was of an field supplier that was "quicker" in changing weapons but that offered no support to anyone else than yourself. The though of having an backpack, to me at least, feels a bit more realistic than running around with a box full of guns and bullets.

I love how everyone seems to think this is simple. AI programming is university level. Creating an AI is not easy.

Well, since only some studied programming and not EVERYONE, it would make sense wouldn't it? They are are not suggesting based on how hard it is, but rather what they'd like to see.

Apart from the driving npcs, the ones on the other missions i talked about, just require to be immobile in a corner for character interaction. ;)
What actuality changes is, how much bullets they can get on their skulls or how much time it takes to "mug out the information of them" or "arrest them".
It might even be multiple npcs.

Will update the suggestions, THANK YOU so much.

SilentCaay

SilentCaay

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2760 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12

-You didn't give an opinion on the other npc type of missions, personally, i think they are fine too, so i think you are fine with them too and variety is certainly something i am looking after.

Apart from the driving npcs, the ones on the other missions i talked about, just require to be immobile in a corner for character interaction. ;)
What actuality changes is, how much bullets they can get on their skulls or how much time it takes to "mug out the information of them" or "arrest them".
It might even be multiple npcs.

The first NPC idea I don't see anything wrong with if it's a mid-mission stage. The NPCs could be interacted with just the same as any other target. It would need another element for it to work as a final stage, though. Like the bomb final stage. The attacking team needs to interact with the target but once done they then have to defend it and the defending team becomes the attacking team.

Edited by Silent Caay, 15 March 2013 - 09:19 PM.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

The first NPC idea I don't see anything wrong with if it's a mid-mission stage. The NPCs could be interacted with just the same as any other target. It would need another element for it to work as a final stage, though. Like the bomb final stage. The attacking team needs to interact with the target but once done they then have to defend it and the defending team becomes the attacking team.

Maybe multiple npcs to mug once one of them is done?
Kind of:

Enforcers : Need to kill/arrest x number of criminals. /or Protect the npc until the timer ends.

Criminals : Need to find and gather information (by mugging) "x" (3?) number of Npcs that are somewhere around the map. /or kill all the enforcers defending the npc target.

Apart from that, it also comes to my mind that as an stage mission, it would make sense to have this "gather information from npc" kind of mission that would lead to → investigate "x" place or any of the other kind missions.

Some missions, just make no sense where the contact got all of the information from.

BrianRolling

BrianRolling

Unreal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10291 posts
  • Joined 06-June 10
I don't know about the rest, but the game could use some more play modes outside of missions like they could be planing for Asylum. An improvised witness system, or an alternative, might be a good start. ;)

Gentleman Corpse

Gentleman Corpse

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1313 posts
  • Joined 07-March 13
Bring Back Dynamic Events.

Bump.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Bring Back Dynamic Events.

Dynamic events ?
(thanks for the bump :D )

I don't know about the rest, but the game could use some more play modes outside of missions like they could be planing for Asylum. An improvised witness system, or an alternative, might be a good start. *wink wink*

Yeah, part of the reason I want these implemented is because : I also want variety.

I am not sure about outside mission activities for enforcers, but as an criminal, it pretty much gets into monotonic cycle of death with pretty much zero fun involved. (aka farm >_> )

So, i honestly don't know, it was stated even a bit before that changing the npcs/civilians AI or improving might be kinda too hard, which i guess it would be needed for outside mission activity for enforcers. (criminal civilians robbing other civilians is what pops into my head right now).
And even it gets implemented, i am not sure it would actuality get positive feedback, since people would also get bored from it too.

Edited by Bellnettiel, 18 March 2013 - 09:13 PM.

DeanGrey

DeanGrey

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • Joined 14-December 11

I fully support the move for jumping on ladders. I think the hurtle for the team would be the animations for it. Do they even have anyone for animations of payroll?

I support anything that brings APB closer to Mirrors Edge. :D

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

I fully support the move for jumping on ladders. I think the hurtle for the team would be the animations for it. Do they even have anyone for animations of payroll?

I support anything that brings APB closer to Mirrors Edge. :D

What animations do you have in mind?

Saikozou

Saikozou

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1289 posts
  • Joined 22-November 11
Ahaha you threw the picture I put up in the OP :3

Also hell yeah Mirrors Edge!

seU0leX.png

[Saikozou | EverFlow | **?**] Joker NA East

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Ahaha you threw the picture I put up in the OP :3

Also hell yeah Mirrors Edge!

Yep. After all: An picture is worth a million words. ;)

I was thinking in adding something related to "the computer" item, as an stage mission, somewhat of a gather information kind of mission.

•Crims would have to raid some random building or car where the "computer" item would be.
•After it, hold the item and get information from it (by interacting with it using the "Hacking animation") until the stage is done, while the opposition would have to destroy the computer.

•Because it is an item that requires at least one team mate to interact with, it should be impossible to be an 1v1 mission.
Optionally, i though if it would be possible to carry the item with you, just don't think it would be possible.

I kinda need some backup on this idea, what you guys think it could help making this work?

Varinger

Varinger

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Joined 08-October 11

Yep. After all: An picture is worth a million words. ;)

I was thinking in adding something related to "the computer" item, as an stage mission, somewhat of a gather information kind of mission.

•Crims would have to raid some random building or car where the "computer" item would be.
•After it, hold the item and get information from it (by interacting with it using the "Hacking animation") until the stage is done, while the opposition would have to destroy the computer.

•Because it is an item that requires at least one team mate to interact with, it should be impossible to be an 1v1 mission.
Optionally, i though if it would be possible to carry the item with you, just don't think it would be possible.

I kinda need some backup on this idea, what you guys think it could help making this work?

I forget to check this subforum too often, and end up missing cool stuff like this :P

For the "get the computer then hack it" mission you suggested here, I think it could be cool if it were to act a little like a VIP mission, but where two players on one team need to be occupied with the objective:

1) Get the item from door/car/crate-on-boat/etc.
2) One teammate holds item, and is functionally a mobile hack point. The other teammate has to "use" the teammate holding the computer for X amount of time - probably closer to item hold time than standard mid-mission objective length of time, to allow the other team to get back to them if they got wiped, etc. If the teammate holding the item moves, or the teammate "using" that teammate does, the objective is interrupted (kind of like when your resupply car moves while you're resupplying) and has to be picked up again. The teammate with the item can drop it as usual (with the key or pressing fire), but he will put it down gingerly (which means using the old drop animations I hear they used to have), so they can't just drop and shoot in the same instant.

As for the backpack idea, that also sounds kind of neat. More field supply variations like that could be pretty neat, too:

The Ready to Rock Pack - For those who feel they need a new loaded weapon more urgently than they need reserve ammo. Weapons that you switch to with this will come equipped with a full magazine from the start and MAYBE one reload's worth of ammo, if that much. If you're keeping one of your weapons, ONE extra mag is added to its stored ammo, if not full already. One grenade added to inventory, if not full on grenades. Would probably be usable by teammates. Requires deploy/pickup (ie, animations). Standard cooldown.

Specialist Webbing - Switch to any primary weapon, magazine and extra ammo fully loaded. Does not require deploy/pickup, but has an extralong cooldown (or maybe requires you to resupply from a Joker machine to reenable it). Once you've changed gun, that's that. You can't change it again until the cooldown has run out, so make sure before you double-click or whatnot. Meant for those who know what they want, and want it now. No secondary or grenade resupply off of this, and teammates cannot use it.

Slinger's Bandolier - Similar to specialist webbing, but for secondaries. Same restrictions, with the possible exception of a lesser cooldown, as pistols are not usually quite so pivotal in comparison to primaries.

Demo Pack - Field supplier-style deploy for nothing but explosives - OSMAW/OPGL/grenades/flaresmaybe - at a faster rate. Teammates may use this.

Mag Belt - Similar to mobile supply in cars, but based around the player using it - if he moves or shoots while someone's resupplying, it cancels. He does not resupply himself unless he activates it. Strictly for bullet magazine resupply, so rockets, grenades of all varieties, and weapon changes are not available through this. The belt carries X many mags, and must be resupplied later, at a game world ammo supply point (ie, joker machine, email kiosk etc), or teammates' or cars' supply units (if not considered overpowered). Secondary ammo is not replenished through this, unless the player is carrying a primary that cannot benefit from this, at which point, it treats his pistol as a primary (probably still no flare gun ammo, though :P).

On the APB parkour note: This game never ever felt suited to parkour. It's fun in Mirror's Edge, but this particular game just seems ill-suited to it.
Note to self: One of me does NOT equal five of them.
Colbyland Vigila-er... Enforcer.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Bumping a over a year old suggestion, so that i don't have to re-post it.

Might have to edit some stuff, but bottom line is, hoping that it can become a reality soon with 1.18.0.

DiBBz

DiBBz

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1789 posts
  • Joined 11-July 11

i 100% agree with this idea

okxVY9k.png

^Click Image For Full-Resolution^ - Closed beta Tester [June 14th 2011] | DeviantArt | Youtube

Characters = DiBBz - Enforcer - [R239] (Citadel) / MissRukia - Criminal - [R61] (Citadel) 

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

i 100% agree with this idea

The idea is kinda old tho. I still hope for it come true one day, it might be somewhat interesting and refreshing.

Jackty

Jackty

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • Joined 21-January 14

another bell post now i'll have to read it completly to see what in it >_> thx bel -_-

EDIT: Read it, solid as usual some fun idea's altho some seem a bit familiar to me(think i had idea's like that too, gotta check) anyways +1 from me if it reaches HOT it'll be added to topic pinning ^^

Edited by Jackty, 18 March 2015 - 05:30 AM.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

another bell post now i'll have to read it completly to see what in it >_> thx bel -_-

EDIT: Read it, solid as usual some fun idea's altho some seem a bit familiar to me(think i had idea's like that too, gotta check) anyways +1 from me if it reaches HOT it'll be added to topic pinning ^^

Thanks, i know this is a late reply, but i appreciate it.

The suggestion itself is extremely old now, but would definitely spice things up. Though, i honestly haven't really updated it in a bunch.

Jackty

Jackty

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • Joined 21-January 14

Thanks, i know this is a late reply, but i appreciate it.

The suggestion itself is extremely old now, but would definitely spice things up. Though, i honestly haven't really updated it in a bunch.

can't blame ya :) i'm more or less bumping left and right and waiting for the engine update

Huan7

Huan7

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 25-December 11

New Mission 「Kill all god damit ZOMBIE!」

Apb Zombie

thesamscout24

thesamscout24

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 15-April 15

New Mission types:

"VIP Civilian/NPC"
-Npc interaction kind of missions

-This kind of mission involves an non-playable character generated by the game mission.

- The NPC/Civilian has got infinite health but is in constant cover and immobile.

- Depending in which side is the npc, it changes the purpose of the mission changes:
--- • If the NPC is sided with CRIMINALS: Criminal protect him and Enforcers have to arrest him.
--- • If the NPC is sided with ENFORCERS: Criminal mug him for information and Enforcers have to protect him.

- The npcs normally should spawn in closed areas where it is possible for cover, while the npc himself being in cover.

Car chase - civilian version
requires a bit of work on the Npcs first though! so it is hided for now.

Spoiler

Armas Marketplace Clothing

Long story short, for every item pack, there should be separated versions of the items. Packs should be rather like promotion packs, buying separated costing way more.

Although, please don't make these items faction only, i don't imagine real criminals saying: "oh don't use that man! it iz for the opposite faction only!"

Other

Field supplier changes
This is rather something i thought long ago: having field supplier UI more weapon specific.

Mostly because how slow it feels when changing weapons, it would be great to implement an UI which makes weapon selecting faster, because:
-The current one requires us to click in series of buttons which is slow.
-This leads to numerous deaths and time loss.
- And combined with how much time it takes to equip and refill the ammo after selecting, it is kinda a huge pain.

SO PLEASE MTV G1 PIMP MY FIELD SUPPLIER.

Backpack Of Supplies
Suggestion for a active character mod.

Weapon equip time is extremely faster but also only allowing to change to our last 2 used primary weapons/ secondary weapons/grenades.

Nobody but you can use the backpack.
Has got a cooldown.

Animation would be something of the same nature of the field supplier but that can be done while covering or stating still.

The purpose is to make it an fast and effective character mod during battles, for that sudden change of tactics, but that doesn't help the team in anyway. (You selfish silly person!)

Ladder jumping
This is a close one to having a parkour in APB and i thought it would be a bit more easy to implement has it seams like something that can be done by exploiting/bugging the game, has in just deactivating an mechanism that stops us from doing it.

How it works?
Like, instead of pressing F while close to the leader, you can jump to some part of it and press F.

Ladder.jpg

Not sure If it has already been mentioned, but Ladder jumping would solve problems when you have opposition blocking ladders with cars.

EwiW4Ph.png?2  

Licenced Enforcer and Paramedic

samscout24 | Enforcer | Han

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9407 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Not sure If it has already been mentioned, but Ladder jumping would solve problems when you have opposition blocking ladders with cars.

Nah. Since this suggestion predates ladder blocking: it didn't used to be this popular.

Jackty

Jackty

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • Joined 21-January 14

boop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users