52 replies to this topic

Bawxy/Gardevoir

Bawxy/Gardevoir

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1368 posts
  • Joined 05-May 12
Someone's going to make a rangefinder overlay and that's going to RUIN the game. Spotter looks okay because it's only 10 seconds, Fragile seems okay because you need to sacrifice CA for it and it gives you less health anyway so fighting a skilled CA3 user you'll lose, and Flak Jacket needs reworking because IMO you shouldn't be able to survive car explosions and the -1 nade "detriment" isn't enough of a counterbalance.
Crim: Tehcompanionbox Enf: Gardevoir
someone play league with me pls

Shamis

Shamis

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5738 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12

Yes it damages car too...

Can it bounce of targets and kill several people?

Konidias

Konidias

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2622 posts
  • Joined 02-March 11
I'm really not digging the "spotter" mod... So basically pointman players are royally screwed because all a noob has to do is see me and then his team can rush me from all sides because they now have wallhacks... Kind of lame in my opinion.

I think this mod is crossing the line... Unless there's some severe crippling penalty for using it?
Posted Image

SystemShock

SystemShock

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1585 posts
  • Joined 02-June 11

I'm really not digging the "spotter" mod... So basically pointman players are royally screwed because all a noob has to do is see me and then his team can rush me from all sides because they now have wallhacks... Kind of lame in my opinion.

I think this mod is crossing the line... Unless there's some severe crippling penalty for using it?

Oh i dont know. To me this was made as a pure anticheat mod. All the low R cheater rerolls have their wallhack goin. And now the high level players will have one too. And its teamwide!

I see this in alot of their recent stuff. high levels are supposed to stomp on the low level rerolls i guess. Cant get rid of cheaters really quick? Well just give the people far above those ranks the equivilant cheats 'in game'.

Revoluzzer

Revoluzzer

Signature Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15210 posts
  • Joined 29-April 09

You must remember, they do more damage the further away they are.. top of a ladder might not be feasible :punches:

Brick certainly will be.

APB VETERAN BETA TESTER // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // APB:R CLOSED BETA TESTER

IJVJaCR.png

THREAT & MATCHMAKING // COMMUNICATION

Guest_easyasabc123_*

Guest_easyasabc123_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

oh thanks... all i needed to know :D hmm.. does it do damage to cars btw?

It has 400 Hard Damage, a bit lower than the normal frag grenade (567)

http://apbdb.com/ite...on_BrickGrenade

A threw brick that blows up cars, nice..

Mishiranu

Mishiranu

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Joined 04-October 12

What the fu**** did I just watch....?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Narcisse

Narcisse

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Joined 15-July 11

What the fu**** did I just watch....?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

Crackhead Screech Throwing a Brick and making goo-goo eyes at a cameraman?
Pain is Inevitable....Suffering is Optional

Posted Image

Narcisse

Narcisse

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Joined 15-July 11

Can it bounce of targets and kill several people?

That would be hilarious but I better see some teeth get knocked out if I managed a headshot or two.
Pain is Inevitable....Suffering is Optional

Posted Image

Noob_Guardian

Noob_Guardian

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6430 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12

Think of it as if you were just shot by sitting ducks or reapers and now are trying to hide (except u can be seen thru walls with it)

[Uminee Quote]The existance of the threat system actually broadens the skill gap between players by affecting the assumptions and therefore the confidence of the players, creating the illusion that segregation is necessary at all.
Support Removing Threat Segregation! <- Click!

Arvie

Arvie

Supreme

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5082 posts
  • Joined 12-November 10

Think of it as if you were just shot by sitting ducks or reapers and now are trying to hide (except u can be seen thru walls with it)

More like youve been shot by a neverending laserbeam.
Posted Image

Snake.Wrangler

Snake.Wrangler

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1069 posts
  • Joined 13-September 12

More like youve been shot by a neverending laserbeam.

That lasts only ten seconds?
I don't see any problem with spotter. Something similar is in Blacklight... does anyone complain? No. There is something arguably worse in Black Ops II (the MMS.) Still no complaining.
You're giving up your mobile resupply and you're likely exposing yourself if you want to effectively tag people.
-Nothing is here due to APB signature making website being down-

Arvie

Arvie

Supreme

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5082 posts
  • Joined 12-November 10

That lasts only ten seconds?
I don't see any problem with spotter. Something similar is in Blacklight... does anyone complain? No. There is something arguably worse in Black Ops II (the MMS.) Still no complaining.
You're giving up your mobile resupply and you're likely exposing yourself if you want to effectively tag people.

Its
Not
Fitting.
It fits into a game like Blacklight. Hence no complains.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users