This announcement was in the making since a while. Without a wall of text, we will get straight down to business.
As of December 31st, Sword 2's contract with IMC and HanbitSoft will come to and end and we will no longer be able to host/publish the game.
Sword 2 will be taken over and published by T3Fun - a subsidiary of HanbitSoft.
Therefore, we're initiating the transfer application to T3Fun from November 1st, 2012 to December 31st, 2012. Please refer to the rest of the announcement for more details.
Your consent is required to transfer your S2 game data (including your User ID, Password, registered email address, billing data and game data) to T3Fun. Without your explicit permission, we will not be able to transfer your account and you will not be able to continue playing the game.
- A landing page has been created - requesting for your consent to transfer your game and personal data from K2 Network to T3Fun. You will have to login to access this page
- A pop up will be added to the barracks - requesting your permission to transfer game and personal data to T3Fun
- Clicking on accept button - either on the website or in-game - will be considered as your agreement for transfer and your account details will be sent to T3Fun
Steps you have to follow to ensure a seamless account transfer:
- Provide your consensus for your information transfer through in-game barrack pop up window Sword 2 website from November 1st, 2012 to January 14th, 2013
- You can choose only one out of the two provided means to opt in for transfer
- T3Fun's Portal will be opened by January 8th, 2013 to complete the transfer procedure
- Once the transfer is complete, you will be able to play the game from January 9th, 2013
- Special rewards will be provided by T3 when you transfer your account
Please refer to T3Fun's Portal for more information
Things to remember:
- The Gold that you have on your Sword account has to be used before December 31st, 2012. Gold cannot be transferred; any remaining gold on your account(s) will vanish once the transfer begins
- Your G1 account will remain with K2 Network. You will be able to play any of the games that we have in our arsenal without creating a new one
- All Sword 2 Accounts under the G1 account used to opt in will be transferred. You will not have to select individual accounts
- New accounts cannot be created on GamersFirst website for S2 from this point
- Your Sword 2 account password cannot be changed once you opt in for transfer
- Without your permission, your S2 data will NOT be transferred
- We will not be able to provide support for Sword 2 after the DB transfer
- All questions related to your account after this point should be redirected to T3Fun's Customer Support Department or to the community managers
- Gold purchases will be ceased from December 1st, 2012 and the in-game bazaar will be accessible only to users who have existing gold to spend
- The game servers and S2 support will resume until the transfer is complete
Account related info:
- All users will be transferred to a single server - regardless of which server you are currently playing in
- If you have families on all three servers on a single account, only the main/highest level family will be transferred
- If the family levels on different servers are the same, only the family that was created first (holding the highest level) will be transferred
- Families who are less than level 5 will be deleted - unless they have cash shop items present
- If there are unused cash shop items in the family that will be deleted, they will be integrated into the family that will be transferred
- Party, friend's list, in-game mail and colony data will be deleted
- Squad and Secret Guard data will be deleted
- Clans will be deleted
- Information on election will also be deleted
- In case you delete a family, all items and characters will be deleted including cabinet of Market Manager and items stored in Leonardo's inventory
We had great fun hosting Sword 2 and you were one of the best communities that we have had so far.
Thank you all for your support and memories. We will you all a great time with Sword 2 and the new host.
11/2 - Added the link to the opt in landing page
11/7 - Clans will be disbanded
01/9 - Modified the dates in "Steps you have to follow to ensure a seamless account transfer" section