Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11
Posted Image

Does anybody follow this show Closely?
Edit: Epidose? what... am I Dyslexic? lol

Edited by ExcessiveForce1, 23 October 2012 - 05:05 PM.

"I speak the truth 'cuz I lie more than any Man." - Spider
Criminal R216 Gold Colby

Zihara

Zihara

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Joined 10-June 12
I graduated elementary school eight years ago, so... no.

Facebook | YouTube | Tumblr | SoundCloud | Steam

Zihara [COLBY] Zerah

ExcessiveForce1

ExcessiveForce1

Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

I graduated elementary school eight years ago, so... no.

Lets see, if you Followed any of the Work from Pendelton Ward, or Thurop Van Orman, then maybe you'd realize this show is another "invader Zim" , where its Publicized as a "Young Teen" Show in order for it to be even aired on regular Television, when in Fact it is oriented for the age Group of 18-28

It is, however, not meant for Children.
Along the same Lines as Rocco's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.
All "Children's" cartoons from the years that were morbid and twisted well beyond the capable comprehension of "Children"

I don't appreciate the insult, seeing as how you obviously have no taste in the Indi-Strange Cartoon world.

And since you admit To having not watched this show before, try to enlighten yourself.

I'm not surprised, as you're notorious for being a D*** in social anyway.

Edited by ExcessiveForce1, 23 October 2012 - 03:28 PM.

• CapricaSix and __MOwneZ :D like this
Criminal R216 Gold Colby

Zihara

Zihara

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Joined 10-June 12

Indi-Strange Cartoon world.

Posted Image

I'm not surprised, as you're notorious for being a D*** in social anyway.

This. Coming from Mr. -83.

Edited by KI1, 23 October 2012 - 03:38 PM.

• blasterkiddo and FenderBender like this

Facebook | YouTube | Tumblr | SoundCloud | Steam

Zihara [COLBY] Zerah

thewookie

thewookie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1174 posts
  • Joined 18-November 10
I haven't been able to see a new Adventure time in 3 week due to me going to bed at 5pm on Monday(I have 9 hours of class on monday 7 to 4 and I never get enough sleep). I been waiting for this thread forever as well seeing as I never find AT fans in games I play. I'll post when I get a chance to watch the last 3. 2nd poster is clueless on the amazing that is AT.
  • ExcessiveForce1 likes this
Posted Image

ExcessiveForce1

ExcessiveForce1

Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

Posted Image

This. Coming from Mr. -83.

Yep. -83, because I speak my mind and most of the Trolls here tend to disagree...
My reputation on this forum dictates nothing of my Knowledge, it only goes to show that most people cant handle my straightforward, blunt approach.
Plus there are a couple people on here that just -1 anything i post no matter the post's content. At Least I know whats up when it comes to good TV programming. Enlighten yourself.
Nice Hipster glasses, Those must be yours. Enjoy your sad sad hipster life.
All i ever see you do is talk S*** to people, which usually stems from your ignorance.
I also noticed you have a quote of me in your signature, stating that YOU are a D***. I feel Honored. Thank you.

I guess it is a staple for people like you to Judge without actually knowing. You know who else does this? Racists and Bigots. Enjoy your company, they're pretty s***ty

I love cartoons but only the creative and twisted ones. SuperJail anyone?

I haven't been able to see a new Adventure time in 3 week due to me going to bed at 5pm on Monday(I have 9 hours of class on monday 7 to 4 and I never get enough sleep). I been waiting for this thread forever as well seeing as I never find AT fans in games I play. I'll post when I get a chance to watch the last 3. 2nd poster is clueless on the amazing that is AT.

Thank you. You need to watch it, when you can.

Edited by ExcessiveForce1, 23 October 2012 - 05:23 PM.

• Zihara likes this
Criminal R216 Gold Colby

StrawberryKiru

StrawberryKiru

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1528 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11
Posted Image :3

alas!, just ignore the off topic trolls, i love adventure time and i am 20 years old myself.

I dont get the whole point of the grow up thing, growing if not meaningless, stands as a way of measuring how disconnected from yourself you actually are, to join the unconscious of the masses.

As for the show i dont watch tv, used to when they broadcasted new episodes of that show followed by regular show, but then they just started repeating everything so i follow adventure time in the internet, that season is the only one of which i had not saw all the episodes. :3

Ya my cartoon is not the north american one, i live in Costa Rica i see a nerfed la version of the cartoon network instead, at least i can change the language of the dialogues with the controller so they have the original voices.

Edited by StrawberryKiru, 23 October 2012 - 09:36 PM.

• ExcessiveForce1 and blasterkiddo like this
If it was possible I would be friends with eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeryone (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ExcessiveForce1

ExcessiveForce1

Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

Posted Image :3

alas!, just ignore the off topic trolls, i love adventure time and i am 20 years old myself.

I dont get the whole point of the grow up thing, growing if not meaningless, stands as a way of measuring how disconnected from yourself you actually are, to join the unconscious of the masses.

As for the show i dont watch tv, used to when they broadcasted new episodes of that show followed by regular show, but then they just started repeating everything so i follow adventure time in the internet, that season is the only one of which i had not saw all the episodes. :3

Ya my cartoon is not the north american one, i live in Costa Rica i see a nerfed la version of the cartoon network instead, at least i can change the language of the dialogues with the controller so they have the original voices.

If you weren't on the EU server i would DEMAND one of those Jake Symbols. ITS AMAZING!
Criminal R216 Gold Colby

AshleyNeko

AshleyNeko

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1464 posts
  • Joined 30-January 12

Posted Image

Does anybody follow this show Closely?
Edit: Epidose? what... am I Dyslexic? lol

Watch Adventure time they said.
Its a kid show they said.

Posted Image

Edited by SpetsnazT, 23 October 2012 - 10:44 PM.

• FenderBender likes this

Enforcer: AshieyNeko
Criminal: AshleyNeko

Joker East

ExcessiveForce1

ExcessiveForce1

Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

Watch Adventure time they said.
Its a kid show they said.

Posted Image

ok... what?
Maybe relevant meme next time?
Criminal R216 Gold Colby

thewookie

thewookie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1174 posts
  • Joined 18-November 10
Posted Image

Here is a few symbols I made a long time ago(Still use them tho). The AT Logo is 100% like the Font on the show no cutting corners. Fin and Jake are poorly done but look fine on clothes. I've been wanting to do a few more just haven't had the drive.

Edited by thewookie, 24 October 2012 - 02:20 AM.

• ExcessiveForce1 likes this
Posted Image

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Joined 01-April 11

ok... what?
Maybe relevant meme next time?

Someone didn't watch 'I Remember You'
  • Mayson likes this
Posted Image

AshleyNeko

AshleyNeko

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1464 posts
  • Joined 30-January 12

+1
  • Mayson likes this

Enforcer: AshieyNeko
Criminal: AshleyNeko

Joker East

ExcessiveForce1

ExcessiveForce1

Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

Wrong.

Just Wrong.

But that meme just doesn't make sense with what his comment said. Sorry to say but, "all these Feels" makes no sense, even as a meme on this topic.
Criminal R216 Gold Colby

thewookie

thewookie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1174 posts
  • Joined 18-November 10
I got around to watching The Lich yesterday. I am a little confused. Was Billy the lich the whole time or is Billy trapped somewhere or off somewhere else. Bubblegum said "That's not the real Billy" so does that mean what it really means and is not just a over sight? Will Billy be a bigger part of the next season now?
  • blasterkiddo likes this
Posted Image

ExcessiveForce1

ExcessiveForce1

Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

I got around to watching The Lich yesterday. I am a little confused. Was Billy the lich the whole time or is Billy trapped somewhere or off somewhere else. Bubblegum said "That's not the real Billy" so does that mean what it really means and is not just a over sight? Will Billy be a bigger part of the next season now?

It was the Lich disguised as billy.
Where the Real Billy is is currently unknown.
but the last 15 Seconds of the episode is what blew my mind.
Do you Recognize that Version of Finn?
Watch "King Worm".
The Alternate Universes are Starting to Leak Through. Something Big is Coming.
Criminal R216 Gold Colby

StrawberryKiru

StrawberryKiru

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1528 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11
had you seen the new episode, from the 5th season?, for quite a long time i saw that king worm wrong uggly nosed version of finn and got scared!, jake barking like a normal dog with those eyes was pretty much bleak to say the least.

the episode itself does leave a not so good after taste in my opinion, what you think, i feel they messed up with thingies which had to be let untouched and ends just too fast, quite a sneaky solution though, but it comes from the pink guy, jake behaves in a unusual way and does nott care about finn at all :P

Edited by StrawberryKiru, 17 November 2012 - 05:25 PM.

ExcessiveForce1

ExcessiveForce1

Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1290 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11
Meh, I liked it. But there is ALWAYS something they don't finish in every episode, they always do callbacks with this show.
There is almost always an open note ending or something.

I thought it was good, it showed how in Finn's Normal universe he's the ultimate symbol of good and Righteousness, but that was paralleled with him being the Bringer of the Second Nuclear Apocalypse in the alternate plane.
It just goes to show that without the Lich, Finn would not be the Hero he is.

I'm curious though...
Based on Prismo's comments, i think Billy is Dead now. I wonder what will happen now... Especially since the Enchiridion no longer exists in their normal world now anymore O.O

As for Jake, he's always been the source of Bad advice for the most part, despite being finn's Brother and Best Friend.
I found it funny that he acted this way in such a touchy situation too.
But in the End it was HIM that fixed everything, finn just had F***** up everything lol.

Edited by ExcessiveForce1, 17 November 2012 - 08:10 PM.

Criminal R216 Gold Colby

KNinja

KNinja

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 04-October 12
I don't really see an age limit to when it comes to cartoons.
And I love Pendlton Ward. Followed him ever since the release of Invader Zim.

I think we can confirm that Billy is dead,
As Prismo said- "a ghost wearing a dead guy".
I can't wait for the rest of Season 5,
There's so much that will go on.
Posted Image

StrawberryKiru

StrawberryKiru

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1528 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11
ya i guess when he dreamed about it he died, and by the time he went off to look for him he was already dead.

But Excessive, you then felt comfy with the cosmic own as creature, sitting there with everyone?, jake asked for a sandwhich again as in that maze episode!, and prismo was the one who came with the idea about how to save them cause he liked jake, and he was constantly teasing him in a way which is not part of the show, is not that spiritual as the rest of the show it is :,D.

But i am just mentioning the things i did not liked that much, cause i do love it and cannot wait for the rest of the 5th season aswell, just pointed out "meh" things from that episode!.

Ohes and thankies for liking my jake the dog symbol, sadly ya i am in patriot, i would give you one if i were in colby, i made myself a colby character quite a few ago but it is r15! oh dear

Edited by StrawberryKiru, 18 November 2012 - 07:42 AM.

Redemptionx

Redemptionx

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2170 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11
I have watched every episode of adventure time atleast twice. :elephantdance:
  • ExcessiveForce1 and blasterkiddo like this

thewookie

thewookie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1174 posts
  • Joined 18-November 10
I really don't think Billy's story is over. He basically the only reason Finn and Jake are heroes. The Lich is somewhere after making his wish(Which was really Jake's wish). This season going to be a lot more story driven unlike seasons 1-3. Did anyone get a chance to play the 3DS game? I got the collector's edition but I am at college and had it sent back home. I can't wait to play.
Posted Image

Noahthedude

Noahthedude

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2299 posts
  • Joined 06-December 11
I only watch that show when I'm baked, so I haven't reached season 4 quite yet. Gotta catch up this weekend.

Posted Image

Mishiranu

Mishiranu

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Joined 04-October 12
Never heard of it...

StrawberryKiru

StrawberryKiru

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1528 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11
Dont not you think finns wish should have been the lich could never get out of its ambar?, dunno buffing the ambar so it blocks all posible forms of comunication!.

and Redemptionx, me tooo < said with finn voice when jake said he wanted to marry his bed cause he was super sleepy in the episode "the eyes". ^_^"

Posted Image
sended to print a white shirt with my jake the dog symbol :,D

Btw did anyone saw the new short graybles, i felt that adventurer spirit of the first seasons in they way things happened. Something tells me we will miss rebecca sugar though.

Edited by StrawberryKiru, 22 November 2012 - 01:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users