Shaniquaa

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11
Hey Guys,
I want to ask you,
how to become faster Jocker Tickets without playin on Fight Club,
are there any other ways to become Joker tickets?

Edited by Shaniquaa, 30 September 2012 - 09:16 AM.

Ashley

Ashley

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7459 posts
  • Joined 10-July 08
Earning Joker Tickets is limited to Fight Club at the moment, but there are plans to expand them into missions (Action Districts) later on.

Snake.Wrangler

Snake.Wrangler

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1069 posts
  • Joined 13-September 12
I want to become Joker Tickets too. I would turn myself in for a vehicle kit.
Here are the steps to become a joker ticket:
1. Make a blood sacrifice (preferably a turtle) in the name of Revoemag.
2. Proceed to hunt down Revoemag with an OSMAW and blow him up.
3. Go to Beacon.
4. Jump off the top holding a percussion grenade.
5. Pray and hope to be reincarnated as a Joker Ticket as your corpse hits the ground.
6. Enjoy!
On topic edit:So far you can only get tickets in Fight club. I would advise beacon. You get money no matter what. If you can stand grinding and constant tactic swapping, Baylan might be quicker. Plus gold is secure once you get silver nowadays.

Edited by Snake.Wrangler, 30 September 2012 - 10:45 AM.

• Arvie, Traktorka, Mayson and 7 others like this
-Nothing is here due to APB signature making website being down-

Rade

Rade

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • Joined 26-March 12
Snake.Wrangler

English is not the native language for millions and millions of people, was there any need in this instance to act like a jerk and mock the OP?

Edited by Radeberg, 30 September 2012 - 10:39 AM.

If you want to make enemies, try to change something...

Shaniquaa

Shaniquaa

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11
Can someone tell me which one of the Fight Club district is better and easier?

Snake.Wrangler

Snake.Wrangler

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1069 posts
  • Joined 13-September 12

Snake.Wrangler

English is not the native language for millions and millions of people, was there any need in this instance to act like a jerk and mock the OP?

Sorry it was a joke... :(
Didnt see it as being rude, sorry
  • Mayson and Gobbers like this
-Nothing is here due to APB signature making website being down-

DrV

DrV

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Joined 13-December 11

Baylan has activities to do like get a set number of kills or assists or get a specific type of kill like using a pistol or grenade. There's also running people over. These activities can be skipped once every six minutes if you don't want to or have trouble completing the activity.

Beacon is straight getting money and it depends on which side you play. Enforcers can use LTL weapons to get cash pretty quickly and pretty much everyone goes for bounties for the big reward they get. Although it depends on what your threat level is compared to the instance, if you're a gold in a bronze, you'll get 50% reduced rewards and you can't tell what threat level is anymore until actually joining the district.

I prefer Baylan so I don't have to worry about threat level and can just go in and play.

Nejekur

Nejekur

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1035 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

Beacon is waaaaaay better then baylan, because you just have to make a certain amount of money to get the tickets, whereas baylan makes you do random stupid mommy. However, and this might not be true for your server, beacon is almost always empty, and baylan is full.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
Enf - DragonForcer - Colby
Crim - Nejekur - Colby

Rade

Rade

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • Joined 26-March 12
Bayland Shipping

Joker Tickets are awarded by completing activities.

• Bronze Challenge = Complete 15 Activities and receive 100 Joker Tickets
  • Silver Challenge = Complete 40 Activities and receive 250 Joker Tickets
  • Gold Challenge = Stay in the top 5% and receive 300 Joker Tickets

Beacon

Joker Tickets are awarded by earning apb money.

• Bronze Challenge = Earn $7500 and receive 100 Joker Tickets
  • Silver Challenge = Earn $12500 and receive 250 Joker Tickets
  • Gold Challenge = Stay in the top 5% and receive 300 Joker Tickets

It is much easier and quicker earning apb money than completing activities, so if you want earn joker tickets with minimum effort then Beacon is the better district.

However, once you complete the bronze and silver challenges in beacon it may become a struggle to maintain gold as the top 5% threshold varies according how much others have earned. (same applies in Bayland, although the top 5% is based on how many activities others have completed)

Therefore, rather than trying to stay gold in Beacon you may find it easier to try and complete the bronze and silver activity based challenges in Bayland. So it depends on what you wish to do and how much time you are willing to put in, chances are if you continuously play on beacon you will end up in the top 5% and complete the gold challenge.

Edited by Radeberg, 30 September 2012 - 11:34 AM.

If you want to make enemies, try to change something...

Hatsumiku

Hatsumiku

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4855 posts
  • Joined 10-February 11
joker beacon is always dead nyways... :X

Edited by Hatsumiku, 30 September 2012 - 12:08 PM.

99evcz.jpg
APB Official Contests: "Won by a 1st grader, Judged by a 1st Grader (old team)"
http://www.twitch.tv/moemoekyunh
IGN: Hatsumiku (Joker) HATSUMIKUxEU (Obeya)

Raginrainbow

Raginrainbow

Elite

• San Paro City Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1400 posts
  • Joined 07-January 12
You have to figure it out by yourself. Both maps refer to your kind of playstile, If you were good enough anyway it wouldn't matter.

Road to Cop 15 with DMR - Nano Stun & Arrest montage - 8-Ball stun madness

raginrainbow EU1 - l3anana EU1 - CimCiK EU2

95k+ kills & 4.5k+/- arrests & many deaths

GROOV3ST3R

GROOV3ST3R

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1219 posts
  • Joined 06-November 11
I would advise you to buy the body kits from ARMAS. They got a much wider range and for the amount of WEEKS you need to play Fight Club - no way to speed that up once you get to 1300 JT per week barrier.

10.000 JT for a kit is really not worth it. You really want a Vegas 4x4 4 slot for that kind of money. Its a unique and great car, only vegas that can drift around another car continuously - if you ever get to try it, do that, its great :D

The bottom line is you earn up to 650 JT per week per map. Beacon is much easier to get JT in, while if you want that double extra from Baylan you will need to slave a long time doing activities.

And so it seems that any real meaningful amount of JT is 10.000 - you need to play and win all challenges in both districts for 2 months.

Edited by groov73, 05 October 2012 - 07:12 AM.

Go rainbow or go home, son
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Posted Image

Mayson

Mayson

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7458 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11

Snake.Wrangler

It's okay pal, you too will become a Joker ticket at some point. No need to be jealous.

Sorry it was a joke... :(
Didnt see it as being rude, sorry

It's okay, he's German. He has no humour by default.^^
  • Sadorath likes this
Emerald, more valuable than Copper and Aluminium, but at least the two latter are useful.

Bishada8800

Bishada8800

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2443 posts
  • Joined 23-May 11
Beacon is very close range to close range. Some mid range but not much at all. If you are good with pointman weapons this is the place to be. On EU2 the top 5% play more than required for silver, last week it was about 23k money earned to get gold. You earn money from assists, killing blows, stuns and arrests. Currently you also get money for killing bounties (they need to remove that imo). Winning the overall objective and getting medals give you more mission bonus too (overall objectives can be 3 point capture and hold, control of medium sized bag, capture and hold "the flag" with 3 medium sized bags, first to 100 takeouts...)

Bayland Shipping is more mixed up. There are short range, mid range, long range and extreme long range encounters. Activites range from driving over opponents with a vehicle, shooting opponents from behind, shooting opponents with your secondary, getting assists, getting killing blows, killing blows with grenades and stunning opponents (if enforcer). It take awhile to get 40 activites for silver, but at least on my server you will automatically be in the top 5% if you reach silver (so you get gold as well).

It will take longer to get joker tickets if you are not very skilled at APB. You can get joker tickets from both districts.

bishada indeed have more stronk math skill then you.

caseystef

caseystef

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11

I would advise you to buy the body kits from ARMAS. They got a much wider range and for the amount of WEEKS you need to play Fight Club - no way to speed that up once you get to 1300 JT per week barrier.

10.000 JT for a kit is really not worth it. You really want a Vegas 4x4 4 slot for that kind of money. Its a unique and great car, only vegas that can drift around another car continuously - if you ever get to try it, do that, its great :D

The bottom line is you earn up to 650 JT per week per map. Beacon is much easier to get JT in, while if you want that double extra from Baylan you will need to slave a long time doing activities.

And so it seems that any real meaningful amount of JT is 10.000 - you need to play and win all challenges in both districts for 2 months.

so euhhh , you got your vegas 4x4 by now i think.
i7 920 C0/C1 stock speeds/gigabyte gtx 570 oc vga ultradurable copper/12gig hyperx tripple channel cl7 T1 1600CL9 running at 1066CL7 /vista home premium 64bit sp2/GA EX58 UDR3R rev 1.0/TX 850W corsair/42 inch Full HD LCD TV 1080i.EU2,patriot

Raginrainbow

Raginrainbow

Elite

• San Paro City Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 1400 posts
  • Joined 07-January 12
I didn't know what to say.

Road to Cop 15 with DMR - Nano Stun & Arrest montage - 8-Ball stun madness

raginrainbow EU1 - l3anana EU1 - CimCiK EU2

95k+ kills & 4.5k+/- arrests & many deaths

uJrecked

uJrecked

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 11-August 13
Umm new so explain wat these tickets are plz :s

GROOV3ST3R

GROOV3ST3R

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1219 posts
  • Joined 06-November 11

so euhhh , you got your vegas 4x4 by now i think.

I still don't. Couldn't care less to be honest. Why did you have to necro this thread?
Bronies be thinking their opinions on outdated subjects matter...

Joker Tickets are things that aren't worth your attention. That is all you need to know about them uJrecked. Earn them in fight club, waste them in joker store.

Edited by groov73, 11 August 2013 - 01:20 PM.

Go rainbow or go home, son
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Posted Image

KachoShinyaArino

KachoShinyaArino

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1556 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11
It usually helps to be a tree first and get cut down to make tickets.

Or find a wizard.

That's the only way to become joker tickets.
  • GROOV3ST3R likes this
Posted Image

caseystef

caseystef

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11

Umm new so explain wat these tickets are plz :s

on the menu where you see the district , there you see baylan shipping and the beacon . if you play in one of those , then you get eventuly the 3 th prize , then eventuly the second prize . and if you hang on to it keeping it up in top 10 percent of the players , then when the event runs out then you get the 1 st prize , these two servers are called the fightclub . they reset every 7 days , so you have 7 days to complete it. 3th prize 100 second 250 first 300 that are a total of 650 jokers you can earn in one week on one fightclub server , as there are two of them 1300 a week . the beacon is counting the moneybalance to get your prize , the baylanshipping there you need to do things , its displayed in upperleft corner.
with jokers , you can buy stuff that you can not buy regulary . so for the special stuf , you wil need jokers. this is disigned for poeple that played out all of their contacts. jokers is somthing like special money .

Edited by caseystef, 13 August 2013 - 05:21 AM.

i7 920 C0/C1 stock speeds/gigabyte gtx 570 oc vga ultradurable copper/12gig hyperx tripple channel cl7 T1 1600CL9 running at 1066CL7 /vista home premium 64bit sp2/GA EX58 UDR3R rev 1.0/TX 850W corsair/42 inch Full HD LCD TV 1080i.EU2,patriot

Motorola

Motorola

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Joined 24-November 11
to become jocker tickats you must press alt + f4
  • Inflexius likes this
Posted Image
"14:57:33 [<GM>Revoemag] Whisper: I decide who cheats and who doesn't." There is no anti-cheat, there is only Revoemag.

Inflexius

Inflexius

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1458 posts
  • Joined 23-October 11
Logic indicates that this threat doesn't make sense.

Live long and prosper.

"I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting."

Corza!

Corza!

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2719 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12

Earning Joker Tickets is limited to Fight Club at the moment, but there are plans to expand them into missions (Action Districts) later on.

^

There are plans to expand them into action districts as was announced a while back with the new score system. It is also planned to have a new system as far as earning them goes.

Posted Image

Show off your IRL weapons! - Click

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

Check out my stream!

Twitch.tv/Corza351

NoobQueen

NoobQueen

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Joined 23-October 12

to become jocker tickats you must press alt + f4

yup. heres ur answer.
Posted Image

PROUD LEADER OF 'PERCS AND RUNNERS'

Human_Torch13

Human_Torch13

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 18-October 14

I want to become Joker Tickets too. I would turn myself in for a vehicle kit.
Here are the steps to become a joker ticket:
1. Make a blood sacrifice (preferably a turtle) in the name of Revoemag.
2. Proceed to hunt down Revoemag with an OSMAW and blow him up.
3. Go to Beacon.
4. Jump off the top holding a percussion grenade.
5. Pray and hope to be reincarnated as a Joker Ticket as your corpse hits the ground.
6. Enjoy!
On topic edit:So far you can only get tickets in Fight club. I would advise beacon. You get money no matter what. If you can stand grinding and constant tactic swapping, Baylan might be quicker. Plus gold is secure once you get silver nowadays.

What did i do wrong 

1.Make a blood sacrifice (preferably a turtle) in the name of Revoemaq

2. Proceed to hunt down Revoemaq with an OSMAw and blow him up.
3. Go to Light House.
4. Crawl off the top holding a Gercussion grenade.
5. Plaq and hope to be reincarnated as a Joker Ticket as your corpse hits the ground.
6. Enjoy!

Hatsumiku

Hatsumiku

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4855 posts
  • Joined 10-February 11

holy necro... :V

99evcz.jpg
APB Official Contests: "Won by a 1st grader, Judged by a 1st Grader (old team)"
http://www.twitch.tv/moemoekyunh
IGN: Hatsumiku (Joker) HATSUMIKUxEU (Obeya)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users