Photo

Anyone still here from the Hyperion, Pixel, Nemico age?

• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

GrnBeret2B

GrnBeret2B

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6857 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

Well guess he had some grip over the Dutch community or something.

Anyway your twitter account is spamming advertisement :P

Again? dammit...
The opinions expressed in the post above are not necessarily those of GamersFirst. GamersFirst is not responsible in any way for any injury, loss, or damage which occurs as a result of an opinion expressed or information provided in these sections of the site.

Rider

Rider

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4787 posts
  • Joined 12-June 08

Probably. When I quit modding, it had pretty much died. I think that Ashley was the only one in there the last time I launched IRC, not even ChanServ was there.

For the record, I'm pretty sure she still visits that channel from time to time.

Can't say I blame her, though.

Edit: We did actually run into an old face on it a little while back, but for the life of my I can't remember who it was.

Edited by Rider, 18 December 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Posted Image

According to some, heroic deaths are admirable things. (Generally those who don't have to do it. Politicians and writers spring to mind.) I've never been convinced by this argument, mainly because, no matter how cool, stylish, composed, unflappable, manly, or defiant you are, at the end of the day you're also dead. Which is a little too permanent for my liking.

Higgsfield

Higgsfield

Higg's Boson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13717 posts
  • Joined 11-June 08
good old times

Chakra

Chakra

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3397 posts
  • Joined 23-June 08
Oh man Ashley & her irc... Never could leave it.

good old times

What've you been up to Von?

I support the "Save the Vowels" movement. Please, type out your words.

Leo

Leo

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4877 posts
  • Joined 01-June 09
@_______@

Posted Image

Ashley

Ashley

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7459 posts
  • Joined 10-July 08
I still have #warrock on autojoin. I think there's maybe one or two other people there still.
:catball:

GrnBeret2B

GrnBeret2B

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6857 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08
So I hear someone shot Fluffy the other day.
The opinions expressed in the post above are not necessarily those of GamersFirst. GamersFirst is not responsible in any way for any injury, loss, or damage which occurs as a result of an opinion expressed or information provided in these sections of the site.

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15661 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

So I hear someone shot Fluffy the other day.

Well Happy New Year :P

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

Well... I hate VISARA now!!!!

BinkseyPooh

BinkseyPooh

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 03-January 14
how to p;aymthe game

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 15661 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

how to p;aymthe game

Pay or play? And which game btw?

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

Leo

Leo

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4877 posts
  • Joined 01-June 09
Oh my these boards are a ghost town even more now. It's so saddening compared to how it was when at peak hours it took practically 5 of us to keep it cleaned.

Posted Image

Shawshank

Shawshank

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5545 posts
  • Joined 02-June 09

Oh my these boards are a ghost town even more now. It's so saddening compared to how it was when at peak hours it took practically 5 of us to keep it cleaned.

Bit miffed my Artistic Expression thread has gone, an absolute gem that beauty...

I wonder how G1's business is doing nowadays, whether it's changed since they lost WR. As for you Mods having to keep it clean, we had to make sure you earned your keep :rolleyes:.

308y13p.png
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere - A.E

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 15661 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

Bit miffed my Artistic Expression thread has gone, an absolute gem that beauty...

I wonder how G1's business is doing nowadays, whether it's changed since they lost WR. As for you Mods having to keep it clean, we had to make sure you earned your keep :rolleyes:.

Well with or without War Rock it would have somewhat declined, we could already see it a year before the game was let go.

Rider

Rider

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4787 posts
  • Joined 12-June 08
Or the height before there was an official G1 forums for all their games and the Warrock forums themselves had a ridiculous amount of activity. I'd say it took about a year after the move before activity really started to decline.

Posted Image

According to some, heroic deaths are admirable things. (Generally those who don't have to do it. Politicians and writers spring to mind.) I've never been convinced by this argument, mainly because, no matter how cool, stylish, composed, unflappable, manly, or defiant you are, at the end of the day you're also dead. Which is a little too permanent for my liking.

Shawshank

Shawshank

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5545 posts
  • Joined 02-June 09

Or the height before there was an official G1 forums for all their games and the Warrock forums themselves had a ridiculous amount of activity. I'd say it took about a year after the move before activity really started to decline.

I remember back in the day when WR had it's own forums. That was before we had too much trash talking in Competitive Discussion too :rolleyes:

308y13p.png

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 15661 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

I remember back in the day when WR had it's own forums. That was before we had too much trash talking in Competitive Discussion too :rolleyes:

Well they had to collect them in the hope that people would start playing the other games as well =P

Shawshank

Shawshank

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5545 posts
  • Joined 02-June 09

Well they had to collect them in the hope that people would start playing the other games as well =P

Well looking at the forums right now, I'm going to say that plan didn't work very well Posted Image

308y13p.png

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 15661 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

Well looking at the forums right now, I'm going to say that plan didn't work very well Posted Image

Well they have more or less just two games now it seems, APB and Fallen Earth, as Taikodom seems to be in a limbo from what I can hear. Which means nothing really replaced War Rock as those games aren't any way like that.

xLama

xLama

Monopolypr0

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1032 posts
  • Joined 10-August 08

Ah, what am I even doing here? 

slicK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users