Revoemag

Revoemag

Ascended

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 3500 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11

Posted Image

Greetings Players!

Tomorrow the servers will come down at 10 AM BST to deploy patch 1.8.0, the estimated downtime is 6+ hours, however the downtime may run longer if unexpected issues occur.

Here are the patch notes for tomorrow!

-Features-

- FEATURE - Weapon Skins: We've added a variety of weapon skins for a number of primary and secondary weapons in the game. You'll be able to get some of these by: advancing certain weapon roles to level 16; unlocking one of the four new achievements for maxing out a head contact; or through purchase on the ARMAS store. If you open your inventory screen and highlight a skin, you'll be able to see the various skin choices available and how to unlock them.

- FEATURE: Now possible to grab task items while you are jumping!

- FEATURE - Multi single point capture: Multiple players can now capture a point at the same time - the more players in the point the faster they will capture it.

- FEATURE - Neutral Graffiti Points: have been added so that contestable graffiti targets don't start with one side already holding them. This will eliminate the issue where one faction had to capture more spray points than the other faction.
(Two known minor UI issues with this feature - will be fixed shortly as we did not want to delay the patch)

- FEATURE: Implemented a neutral colour state for the checkpoints. Missions targets that don't belong to either side will be grey

- FEATURE - Spawn System: We've tweaked the re-spawn system so that it will ignore AFK players. This will stop you being re-spawned right next to the unhelpful idiot. The spawn AFK timer kicks in long before the normal one.

- FEATURE - Radar Jammer Graffiti: The personal graffiti of ignored players will no longer be shown when they use the Radar Jammer mod.

-Misc-

- SYSTEM: Numerous server performance improvements.
- UI: The lighting and camera positions for the 3D preview displays have been updated and improved. This affects: primary and secondary weapons, grenade display, character outfit display, and vehicle display.

-Audio Work-

- AUDIO: Balanced weapon audio (mix pass) and improved the audio effect of marksmanship mode.

- AUDIO: Updated ambient audio in San Paro Central Station (Double B and Shift's location).

- AUDIO : Added ambient audio around the church in Financial.

- AUDIO Updated the pain/death audio to be less intrusive.

- AUDIO : Updated audio for the silenced FBW.

- AUDIO : Changed OBIR Carbine audio to be two shots, not three.

- AUDIO : Low pass filter on Audio display points, brough down all Audio display points, brought down 3rd person PMG.

-Environment-

- CONTACT/ENVIRONMENT: Devil Dog has moved to a new perch...

- ENVIRONMENT: Vehicle spawners have been added across the road from the New Cross Skate Park in Financial.

- ENVIRONMENT: Fixed parts of the APD Car Park in Financial having ledges that can be walked out onto and used as a hard to reach spot for mission items

-Vehicles-

- VEHICLES: Added 'Trexxon Energy Group' maintenance vans to the streets of San Paro

- VEHICLES: Added a new taxi type that can be found in both action districts.

- VEHICLES: Added two new Dump truck model variants.

-Weapons-

- WEAPONS - Recoil Fixes: This will affect every weapon as 1.7.0 had incorrect values. In all cases this increases the amount that is regained after every shot.

- WEAPONS: Added custom skins for 'Rapid99' and 'Sluttles' weapons (along with unique Tagger icons) for the 'Butcher' competition winners.

- WEAPONS: Added Hazardous alternative skins (Red/Green/Blue/White) for the Joker Random-box prize. Players who already have the weapon will have to redeem code 'HAZARDOUS' on the marketplace to get access to them (as stated in each of their descriptions).

- WEAPONS: SMG Silencer - Reduced effectiveness of recoil reduction (this affects the OCA Whisper)

- WEAPONS: Colby CSG-20 - Reduced damage to vehicles. This makes the JG a considerably better choice for this task.

-Bug Fixes-

- (BUG FIX): Fixed the issue where automatic weapons would jam if the user attempted to fire too quickly between weapon firing states.

- (BUG FIX): Criminals will now spin to face the Enforcer when being arrested. This is to avoid edge cases that prevented the Enforcer from being able to perform the arrest.

- (BUG FIX) Fixed a crash that could occur when no selection was active when selecting another primitive in the symbol editor.

- (BUG FIX) Fixed HUD message implying that you can unlock the rest of TipToe's gang. You can't. Sorry.

- (BUG FIX) Fixed an issue where it was possible to decrease the grenade timer by switching weapons while a grenade was primed.

- (BUG FIX) Fixed the issue that prevented the user creating a new character without first logging out, after deleting every character in their account.

- (BUG FIX) Fixed a server assert that was caused by an LC vehicle being cleaned up when it had a task item in it.

- (BUG FIX) Fixed a server assert related to ambient vehicles.

- (BUG FIX) Fixed an issue where players could circumvent the HVR re-fire timer by priming a grenade.

- (BUG FIX) Removed a lap top from a table in Baylan so that it is no longer left floating in the air when the table is destroyed.

- (BUG FIX) Players are no longer able to duplicate items they have not unlocked.

- (BUG FIX): Criminals should now hear the "cuff" soundFX when arrested.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed an issue where players automatic weapons would appear to fire faster if they were holding a task item and started firing.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed an issue where the player would not have VFX or SFX when firing, if they were holding a task item and started firing.

- (BUG FIX): Marking Country-Gent as non-trade able.

- (BUG FIX): Checkpoint capture timer no longer resets if one player leaves before it is complete.

- (BUG FIX): Task items no longer have priority over ladders, so there should never be a case where you can't pick it up in front of a ladder.

- (BUG FIX): The Enforcer camera equipment ("The Shutter Bug") now has icons that go from lv2 to lv4 (brings it in line with all the other equipment).

- (BUG FIX): Fixed an issue that would still show the roof light VFX after the lights had been removed.

This affects:

1. Macchina Calabria 127 (Enforcer Starter)
2. Dolton Broadwing (Taxi)

- (BUG FIX): Beret no longer has a line down the centre of it when the player is running at the lowest graphical setting.

- (BUG FIX): Lowered a floating vehicle spawner in block 01 (Michael Simeone) of the Waterfront district.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed an issue that caused the UI in fight club to incorrectly show the wrong progress data.

- (BUG FIX): Graffiti point at the back of Gaijin (in the Financial district) is now correctly lit.

- (BUG FIX): Witness mission drop off volumes should now be at the correct height.

- (BUG FIX): Blocking volume added to a fence in block 13 of the Financial district (North Havalynd) to prevent players being able to get behind it.

- (BUG FIX): A section of glass is now destructible in Block 13 of the Financial district (The Needles - Haverall Plaza).

- (BUG FIX): Players can no longer enter marksmanship mode in a social district.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed some Z-fighting on the top floor of the car park in Financial (where TipToe hangs out with her brood).

- (BUG FIX): Fixed a bush that was not being lit correctly in LeBoyce's spawn area.

- (BUG FIX): Removed a nasty drop off point in block 31 of the Financial district (GRESTY).

- (BUG FIX): Put back in a garage door that was not present in the Beacon district

- (BUG FIX): Enforcers now have Chassis Strengthening lv1 & 2 mods.

- (BUG FIX): Capture icon now appears for every player.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed semi-auto pistol issue with female characters so that their hands no longer bend backwards when in marksmanship mode.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed an issue that was making female characters show up naked in the editor.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed typo in Grissom's mail (You been notched up.) that had an erroneous question mark after his name.

- (BUG FIX): Players can no longer get through the ceiling of the Tower Plaza building in the Financial district.

- (BUG FIX): Phone booths beside Shift now have player collision in the subway station (Financial district).

- (BUG FIX): Valentines carbine no longer has old Joker Carbine Audio.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed an issue some players were having with the SDD.bin on startup.

- (BUG FIX): Brake lights are now visible to passengers.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed up some missing geometry in the Subway Information booth (Financial).

- (BUG FIX): TipToe's contact bio is now written in the game standard of US English.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed a prop that was sitting through a wall in the Financial district version of the Beacon.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed punctuation issues in Devil Dog's bio.

- (BUG FIX): Nulander wheels no longer show through the rear of the vehicle.

- (BUG FIX): Pioneer and Espacio now display the correct information for parts.

- (BUG FIX): Enforcers are no longer able to reach the upper floor of the Criminal's social district club.

- (BUG FIX): Cash earned UI issue has been fixed so that it always shows the correct amount.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed an issue that prevented the user from being able to re-add the front lights for the Enforcer starting vehicle.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed an issue that was causing the bull bars to be locked on the Seiyo Citadel V4.

- (PERFORMANCE): Grenade VFX (missing from in-game patch notes)
APB Blog
APB Facebook
Check out this awesome Dev Tracker

"One day I shall return to the game that made me the gamer I am today."

Got an issue? PM me :)

PalmToFace

PalmToFace

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1139 posts
  • Joined 10-July 11
Did I miss the 3 spray hold fix or did you guys push it back even more?

Palmtoface - at 32000 killsPosted Image<- OTW

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

BITFENIX BLATANT CHEATERS!!!!!!11 - Enforcer - Palmtoface - BitFenix - Haccusations - Criminal - PalmtofaceV2- TurnCoat

i7 3930k @ 3.2GHz - GTX 670 2GB - 12GB RAM 1600MHz - 850W silver PSU - Zalman CNPS11X - Asus Sabertooth X79 - 1TB 7200 RPM HDD

Hornster

Hornster

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1170 posts
  • Joined 09-July 11

Did I miss the 3 spray hold fix or did you guys push it back even more?

- FEATURE - Neutral Graffiti Points: have been added so that contestable graffiti targets don't start with one side already holding them. This will eliminate the issue where one faction had to capture more spray points than the other faction.
Posted Image

killerskull

killerskull

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5217 posts
  • Joined 02-April 11
ehh, I thought for sure you guys would fix the objective circles littering FC. Did you? I skimmed thru the patch notes but I dont think I found it.
Killer OSAMAS BACK TO APB!!!!!!

Posted Image

Gasoline

Gasoline

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2657 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11

- AUDIO Updated the pain/death audio to be less intrusive.

WHY

I actually like the banshee screams :(
Posted Image

Expand the possibilities, don't try to define the players, give them the tools and let them define themselves.

Jotunblut

Jotunblut

Ascended

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 3247 posts
  • Joined 16-April 12

WHY

I actually like the banshee screams :(

Don't worry they're still plenty loud. They're not 'wake the neighbors at three in the morning with sounds of screaming' loud though. Don't worry you won't miss any damage cues.
Jotunblut!

:D

APB Blog
APB Twitter
APB Facebook

Problems? PM me :)

It's not the end of the world.

PlayerNikita

PlayerNikita

Your Russian comrade

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 1848 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11

Ah, im very glad to see that that this is finally getting fixed after more than a year of reporting this :D

Overall, good patchnotes. We definitely needed some bug fixing and pink guns :P

Edited by PlayerNikita, 23 May 2012 - 09:19 AM.

Sorry if i made any english grammar mistakes!

Posted Image
PlayerNikita - Enforcer / EU Obeya / COP 15 / Steam Add meh
Support advanced police lights! Click here!

Revoluzzer

Revoluzzer

Signature Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15078 posts
  • Joined 29-April 09

- AUDIO : Changed OBIR Carbine audio to be two shots, not three.

- WEAPONS: New weapon added - OBIR Carbine

Posted Image
?

Edited by Revoluzzer, 23 May 2012 - 09:13 AM.

APB VETERAN BETA TESTER // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // APB:R CLOSED BETA TESTER

IJVJaCR.png

THREAT & MATCHMAKING // COMMUNICATION

RavageFury

RavageFury

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11
Better than expected, awesomeness :applause:
Criminal - xRavageFury - The Cakes - R 215
Enforcer - RavageFury - R 215

CptObvious

CptObvious

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1330 posts
  • Joined 30-August 11

- WEAPONS: New weapon added - OBIR Carbine

Posted Image
?

My thoughts exactly XD
Also awesome patch and tomorrow already, nice!
Enforcer: PudgeFacker (NA West) / Criminal: SHlT (NA West)
Enforcer: Lemonparty (NA East) / Criminal: TubGirI (NA East)
Cause zirrick told me too, lemonparty being pretty: http://imgur.com/6LoDVL4

Gookie

Gookie

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12
A little over a month and already we have this? Wow. Thanks ^-^
| MtEden | Rank 225 | Gold | Enforcer | Black Rose Ravens | Joker NA East
| Gookie | Rank 117 | Gold | Criminal | Seventh Street Saints | Joker NA East
My stream

Rammix

Rammix

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Joined 02-February 11
Love the sound of this :)

Well done guys, I wish I could buy you all a drink...

I'll maybe get a slab of beers sent to the office for you... so long as it won't get you a telling off from the boss ;)
Posted Image
"Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro"
Follow me on Twitter

Jotunblut

Jotunblut

Ascended

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 3247 posts
  • Joined 16-April 12

A little over a month and already we have this? Wow. Thanks ^-^

We've been working really hard on for a while now. Glad you like it.
Jotunblut!

:D

APB Blog
APB Twitter
APB Facebook

Problems? PM me :)

It's not the end of the world.

GodsLikeMe

GodsLikeMe

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2011 posts
  • Joined 27-January 11
I don't take kindly to grenades sticking to me character... isn't that fix overdue??

Edited by GodsLikeMe, 23 May 2012 - 09:19 AM.

Posted Image
Criminal - [8Bit]GodzLike - Patriot EU2

CptObvious

CptObvious

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1330 posts
  • Joined 30-August 11

We've been working really hard on for a while now. Glad you like it.

Yeah having this so soon ™ is really awesome :)
Also thanks for the joker box challenge last weekend, that was amazingly unexpected.
Enforcer: PudgeFacker (NA West) / Criminal: SHlT (NA West)
Enforcer: Lemonparty (NA East) / Criminal: TubGirI (NA East)
Cause zirrick told me too, lemonparty being pretty: http://imgur.com/6LoDVL4

LUST

LUST

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5049 posts
  • Joined 27-February 11
I see Sluttles and Rapid in the patch notes. I want to see these personalized Taggers.

Androvald

Androvald

Elite

• Reloaded Administrators
  • 1166 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

Love the sound of this :)

Well done guys, I wish I could buy you all a drink...

I'll maybe get a slab of beers sent to the office for you... so long as it won't get you a telling off from the boss ;)

That'd be great, as I just finished mine:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Handy Links: Support - Blog - Twitter - Facebook - Admin Tracker*
Do not send me unsolicited support PMs. Thanks.
* Admin tracker maintained by community member. No official admin tracker available.

Cherohala

Cherohala

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1267 posts
  • Joined 24-June 11
Great patch notes, really looking forward to this! Definitely came a lot more quickly than expected :)
-||JOKER EAST: Ephee{Wisteria Theory}---Oktober{Nah und Fern}||--||OBEYA EUROPEPS: Cherohala---Cedarijn||
SteamID///deviantart arty stuff///Learning Русский язык! Я плохо говорю по-русский :(
Posted Image

Revoluzzer

Revoluzzer

Signature Monkey

• Members
  • 15078 posts
  • Joined 29-April 09

I see Sluttles and Rapid in the patch notes. I want to see these personalized Taggers.

Posted Image

(Sauce)

IJVJaCR.png

Halorin

Halorin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1959 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11
Where's this OBIR Carbine at now? Interesting times.

This is an impressive amount of stuff, though. Thanks for the hard work, RP. I honestly didn't expect to see this many changes.

Edited by Halorin, 23 May 2012 - 09:30 AM.

Posted Image
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -Harvey Dent
"We’re getting rolling with the HUD in game very soon. It’s something that we want to have at either the end of the year or very early on in next year." -Jotunblut, 9/6/2013, Reloaded Productions' definition of very soon is at least 3 months, confirmed.

Androvald

Androvald

Elite

• 1166 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11
The tags are basically the same as the symbol on the clip I believe.
Posted Image
* Admin tracker maintained by community member. No official admin tracker available.

manzor

manzor

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 23-August 11
the amount of bug fixes im loving it great job

disappointed at the hazardous tho guess i still wont be using it until they change it to 2 empty slots :P

overall amazing update :D

M3rky

M3rky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
  • Joined 12-July 11
Yay.
Posted Image

Eugheu

Eugheu

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined 05-May 11
`Thanks god for the bug fixes, I love you :D

LUST

LUST

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5049 posts
  • Joined 27-February 11

- (BUG FIX): Players can no longer enter marksmanship mode in a social district.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed a bush that was not being lit correctly in LeBoyce's spawn area.

- (BUG FIX): Put back in a garage door that was not present in the Beacon district

- (BUG FIX): Fixed an issue that was making female characters show up naked in the editor.

- (BUG FIX): Valentines carbine no longer has old Joker Carbine Audio.

- (BUG FIX): Fixed up some missing geometry in the Subway Information booth (Financial).

- (BUG FIX): Fixed a prop that was sitting through a wall in the Financial district version of the Beacon.

1) Darn.

2) Catching those fine details x1

3) Catching those fine details x2

4) There are going to be a lot of angry menz and womenz.

5) Does that also mean my V-day Tommy will be fixed? Or should I send a Ticket?

6) I hate geometry always problematic. Catching those fine details x3

7) Catching those fine details x4

LUST

LUST

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5049 posts
  • Joined 27-February 11

The tags are basically the same as the symbol on the clip I believe.

That's sexy if true. Thankies x)

Mayson

Mayson

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7458 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11
My hatemeter for this patch: [/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////]
What the hell you guys, what should I hate on now with such a well done patch? Oh well, there's always politics...

In other words, well done. ;) Looking forward to it. So many fixes for so many annoying issues, a few tweaks and even new content. What could one ask more for?

One question, tho: Unlocked Fight Club Rewards will unlock weapon skins, too? As in, I unlock an OCA Fireball and then get the Fireball skin for OCA / other weapons?
Emerald, more valuable than Copper and Aluminium, but at least the two latter are useful.

LUST

LUST

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5049 posts
  • Joined 27-February 11

-Vehicles-

- VEHICLES: Added 'Trexxon Energy Group' maintenance vans to the streets of San Paro

Using the old Blue Steel Truck models? The one that almost looked like Ambulances? The one in the Mark Rein RTW Gameplay?

P.S. Apologies for the multiple posts, its more organized this way rather than quoting a wall of text, imo.

Edited by LUST, 23 May 2012 - 09:38 AM.

iPlumbum

iPlumbum

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2018 posts
  • Joined 04-July 11

No need to thank me guys :nicethread:

sergioteam

sergioteam

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 19-May 11
Cool patch, in the weapon skins its the spanish flag? Because i'm going to purchase it if i didn't unlocked it :)

EU 2 (Patriot) Player - Spanish Player

Posted Image

Androvald

Androvald

Elite

• 1166 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

Using the old Blue Steel Truck models? The one that almost looked like Ambulances? The one in the Mark Rein RTW Gameplay?

P.S. Apologies for the multiple posts, its more organized this way rather than quoting a wall of text, imo.

The maintenance vans are definitely vans, and not trucks ;)
Posted Image

Iucy

Iucy

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • Joined 22-May 11
Beautiful.

Posted Image

MonteCristo

MonteCristo

Inactive.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • Joined 10-March 11

disappointed at the hazardous...

Because? Please clarify. :)

That's sexy if true. Thankies x)

Yeah, it's true. Sluttles and Rapid are officially in-game content now.

Nope. You'll see. There's some updates coming through which just help vary a few things just for jolly, and also because we could.

Cool patch, in the weapon skins its the spanish flag? Because i'm going to purchase it if i didn't unlocked it :)

Really sorry, mate, but the spanish flag is definitely on my 'to do' list. I'm sure you can appreciate that there are a lot of nations we must represent, and I think in the end the only fair way for us to get through them is to pick them out of a hat for each patch - there are only so many we can get through with each batch. Maybe we can have an olympics sweepstake. hehe.

My hatemeter for this patch: [/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////]
What the hell you guys, what should I hate on now with such a well done patch? Oh well, there's always politics...

In other words, well done. ;) Looking forward to it. So many fixes for so many annoying issues, a few tweaks and even new content. What could one ask more for?

One question, tho: Unlocked Fight Club Rewards will unlock weapon skins, too? As in, I unlock an OCA Fireball and then get the Fireball skin for OCA / other weapons?

Thanks, Mayson.
So those prizes really need to be considered one-offs. There are plans to make all that stuff more consistent, but I'll leave that to Qwentle and the appropriate time to expand further.

Follow me on Twitter, otherwise I look like a total loser. I've got, like, 151 followers. Go on, pretend we're friends!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pinki

Pinki

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11
Still no fix for the Mirri Kent bug (the one that stops enforcers unlocking default parts of a number of vehicles).
Is this going to be attempted anytime soon, I'm sick of submitting tickets to get the "yeah, we know" response.

Otherwise great looking patch keep up the good work

ShadePF

ShadePF

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1970 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11
awesome patch
on a side note add a Chinese skin :P

ShadeART/FuzzyControl/TempleO/Goldfarmer

Locnlol

Locnlol

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2896 posts
  • Joined 10-December 11

- (BUG FIX): Enforcers are no longer able to reach the upper floor of the Criminal's social district club.

nnnnnNNNnnnoooooo... :(

You guys know that criminals can still get in the upper floor of the Enforcer club right ? right ?
There were 2 ways in, you patched one in 1.7.0 (cineplex jumping puzzle), but you can still jump around the 'VIP' invisible wall.

Edited by Locnlol, 23 May 2012 - 11:16 AM.

Locnlol / JayceY

Mayson

Mayson

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7458 posts
  • Joined 24-May 11

Thanks, Mayson.
So those prizes really need to be considered one-offs. There are plans to make all that stuff more consistent, but I'll leave that to Qwentle and the appropriate time to expand further.

Ah, too bad. It would increase the value of the 3 slot perma-weapons on Armas, too. So yeah, Qwentle should reconsider that. ;P
Emerald, more valuable than Copper and Aluminium, but at least the two latter are useful.

sergioteam

sergioteam

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 19-May 11

Really sorry, mate, but the spanish flag is definitely on my 'to do' list. I'm sure you can appreciate that there are a lot of nations we must represent, and I think in the end the only fair way for us to get through them is to pick them out of a hat for each patch - there are only so many we can get through with each batch. Maybe we can have an olympics sweepstake. hehe.

OK, i know they're a lot of 'to do' list with a lot of things to do, well, my hobbie its develop websites in php, and i know what is this of make a lot of things (i know by experience, 3 years wih my hobbie XD). Well, when the spanish flag goes to the armas marketplace i will buy it :)

PS: They're no new contacts? On the video i had seen a higher rank.

Edited by sergioteam, 23 May 2012 - 10:16 AM.

EU 2 (Patriot) Player - Spanish Player

Posted Image

ShadePF

ShadePF

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1970 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11

text

no new contact :(

ShadeART/FuzzyControl/TempleO/Goldfarmer

Revoluzzer

Revoluzzer

Signature Monkey

• Members
  • 15078 posts
  • Joined 29-April 09

PS: They're no new contacts? On the video i had seen a higher rank.

Templeton is the next Enforcer contact. Apparently he'll be let loose in the next big update.

IJVJaCR.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users