• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

KurtxKobain

KurtxKobain

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 07-July 15

Hello Folks - I've merged the two threads so everyone can see the two troubleshooting solutions we have at hand:

1.) Go into your APB Reloaded game folder. Go to "Binaries" folder. Find "pbsvc_apb" and then "Install/Re-Install PunkBuster Service" (See image below)

1uMRp.png

2.) Go to Control Panel. Uninstall PB. Relaunch APB game client. This will reinstall the latest version of PB.

We are working with EvenBalance to get to the root of the issue and will keep you all posted as soon as we have further news from them.

Thank you for your patience.

Yeah.. it's not in my folder and i've reinstalled apb so it should be there

Citizen5

Citizen5

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Joined 21-August 13

This isnt working for me. Tried the solutions posted and now i get the error that my char has timed out and i cannot connect to districts. 

I couldnt delete the binaries as I launch the game through the G1 launcher, not through steam or anything else and i cant actually physically view the binaries either.

In the APB folder all i have is the:

APB Reloaded supernodeinstaller

client1.16.0.....  

Edited by Citizen5, 29 February 2016 - 10:23 AM.

dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Mareno

Mareno

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 08-February 15

need 7 posts

- Essex

mahdix3

mahdix3

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 28-July 16

The prefect sokution 101 % proof 

over 2 ppl tryed it and worked soo fast

fist what you wanna do is :

FORMATE YOUR PC

and note : i wasted alote of time on this post so ihope you send any good mommy high price things to :

MorNKoash

Edited by mahdix3, 24 August 2016 - 01:22 AM.

Zerokelvins

Zerokelvins

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 05-August 15

I've been getting kicked for the last couple days about 2-10min after entering a district, Punkbuster kicks me saying "Losing key Packets 9003 error". I've tried just about everything from uninstalling anything and everything to do with APB/Punkbuster and then reinstalling it to various "Fixes" on forums nothing works.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users