• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Thunderm00n

Thunderm00n

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 29-June 11
TESTED SOLUTION FOR APB WITH STEAM (trying to update Punkbuster db...)

1:) Uninstall Punkbuster
2.) Restart PC
3.) Start APB Launcher (then its displayed "Installing Punkbuster")... wait until it is finished
4.) Download latest pbsetup from Eventbalance
5.) Install pbsetup
6.) Add APB:Reloaded (Client Punkbuster Version is showing, Server Version not found)
7.) Update APB:reloaded Punktbuster and wait until it is finished

Close all Windows

Start APB Launcher and play the Game

Info: This Solution was successfully tested with 3 PCs (all on Win7 64bit), the Game Crashes still occur but the Punkbuster Errors are gone.

Hope this solution helps others too. If yes honk in Respect if you see us on the Streets of SanParo!! (NitroCircus Clan)

ABlackCanadian

ABlackCanadian

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 30-January 11
Ive done all the so called fixes for "no packet flow" but still nothing ive even truned off all my fire walls but still nothing ive got 900> clocked and ive never had this problem before so whats is up, im losning prem days as we speak -_-

Monku

Monku

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 10-September 12
PROBLEM: PunkBuster kicked player 'xxxx.' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrBprogram

MY SOLUTION: win xp main certyficats actualisation fix the problem, an old certyfikats were blocking pb acces to log files, so pb couldn't modyfy his files. (so solution is: download actual Rutsupdprogram from microsoft site and instal it)

Deadweight

Deadweight

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12
I was able to play for about 5 hrs then randomly the game kicked me and was saying the pb error. Now i cant play the game 5 mins without pb messing up and kicking me. I reinstalled pb, manual installed pb, reinstalled the game and everything. Still fails to allow me to play the game.

detectivepanda

detectivepanda

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Joined 08-July 12
go to google and search punkbuster apb and download that

76561197962467893.png

My account got hacked :( Trying to get it back! Please Help!

Deadweight

Deadweight

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12

go to google and search punkbuster apb and download that

FYI thats what i already did. AKA manually installed PB.

Deadweight

Deadweight

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12
This is getting really annoying and starting to piss me off. Im about to just uninstall this crap. Switch PB for VAC please!

Posted in another forum:
This is how I see a VAC vs PB showdown:

1. Does it detect known cheats ?
VAC: Yes ... PB: Yes

2. Does it detect modern/new cheats ?
VAC: Yes ... PB: No

3. Does it detect ring-0 hacks ?
VAC: Some ... PB: No

4. Does it detect material wallhacks ?
VAC: No ... PB: No

5. Does it require manual updates from time-to-time ?
VAC: No, it's fully automatic ... PB: Yes, after each game install

6. Does it consume my computer's resources even if I'm not in a game ?
VAC: No ... PB: Yes, since it installs a server agent

7. Does it randomly kick for running totally legit programs while playing a game ?
VAC: No ... PB: Yes

8. Is the system biased and open to abuse from it's admins ?
VAC: No, it's fully automatic ... PB: Yes, it takes into account user reports

9. Is it dependent on dedicated servers to run properly ?
VAC: Yes ... PB: Yes

10. Is it seen in a good light by current developers ?
VAC: Yes ... PB: No

Edited by Deadweight, 28 October 2012 - 06:45 PM.

Deadweight

Deadweight

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12
Found another way of fixing this. PB gave me incorrect information also of what to fix. This is what I did:
1. I uninstalled the game and PB
2. Turn off and completely close your Anti-Virus program. (I mean completely closed)
3. Reinstall the game
4. Go to the Binaries folder and delete the pb folder.
5. Download: http://www.evenbalan...page=dl-apb.php (And add the game and update)
6. Restart computer
7. On restart turn off Anti-virus.
8. start game.

Kregon

Kregon

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 20-February 13
I Have Tried Everything! Nothing works punkbuster every five minutes making it unplayable. I'm Not A Cheater! This is really annoying Fix this or give me a fix that works! I wasted $$$ for a game that I Thought was fun now turning into a stressful pain in the patootie!

From what Iv'e seen this is a PB issue the anti cheating engine doesn't work it's broke. Everything is installed properly everything is up to date in both binaries\pb and user\appdata\pb.

bpudater is in my binary folder as is apply the update.
This needs to be fixed, Please!

nuggi90

nuggi90

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 13-February 13
hey the last days I have been kick by punkbuster. 've uninstalled and installed punkbuster again from punk busters website. 've tried to delete the files in apb install folder. I have tried and repire apb.

many times I play 2 hours then logged off when I then again I will kick in 0 min. the punk installation Miss, I think it says.

so I install punk again and start playing with repire and can then open the game again, it has made for 3 days now.

other times I open just play where there is nothing. I can open it later in the day so it wrong again.

no no new programs open. the same programs running when I play and we play again but will kick when I tried to join a server can easily get into. to where I can choose distrekt

google translate

RonCHILLZ

RonCHILLZ

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12

Uninstall Punkbuster from Windows Control Panel > Uninstall a program

Reboot

Launch APB, it will download / reinstall PB.

Does it still crash?

where can i unistall it? i cant find at control panel?

McFloat

McFloat

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13
My problem : PunkBuster

Androvald

Androvald

APB:R - Programmer

• Reloaded Administrators
  • 1282 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

My problem : PunkBuster

You're obviously running a program or driver that PunkBuster is not happy about. You can contact them directly via http://evenbalance.c...support-apb.php

Note that this could be about things such as:

• Certain macro programs
  • Viruses
  • Spyware
  • Hack programs (even for other games)
  • Other bad stuff on your computer

So, you may try closing all processes that you don't need while playing the game.

Handy Links: Support - Blog - Twitter - Facebook - Admin Tracker*
Do not send me unsolicited support PMs. Thanks.
* Admin tracker maintained by community member. No official admin tracker available.

McFloat

McFloat

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

You're obviously running a program or driver that PunkBuster is not happy about. You can contact them directly via http://evenbalance.c...support-apb.php

Note that this could be about things such as:

• Certain macro programs
  • Viruses
  • Spyware
  • Hack programs (even for other games)
  • Other bad stuff on your computer

So, you may try closing all processes that you don't need while playing the game.

are there any other ways? that it can be disabled or something like that? I can't really play well with this kicking thing can't finish up missions. I also sent a ticket to the gamersfirst btw :)

lolicatgirl

lolicatgirl

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Joined 04-June 11
Is this issue still being looked into? I've been getting the whole "kicked for 0 minutes for losing packet 9003" for months now. Its not even something I can pin down since it happens so randomly. I've long since uninstalled punkbuster and reinstalled from the link provided and still get this problem.

Edited by lolicatgirl, 11 June 2013 - 08:33 PM.

lm610

lm610

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 13-June 13
SO assuming some one here can help since PunkBuster haven't yet.
Re install of game has left me instantly getting kicked

getting this report from PBServ
Starting PunkBuster Service Tests (v0.993) (06/13/13 15:49:47)
Checking OS
Windows NT 6.0 (build 6002, Service Pack 2) 64-bit
Checking PnkBstrA service status RUNNING
Checking PnkBstrA Version OK (1036)
Extracting "PnkBstrBprogram" to:
"C:\Users\skywalker\AppData\Roaming\PnkBstrBprogram"
OK
Checking firewall settings OFF
Checking if PnkBstrB is running STOPPED
Getting port for PnkBstrA OK (44301)
Opening socket for packet send OK
Sending version packet to PnkBstrA SENT
Receiving version from PnkBstrA OK
Received 6 bytes from 127.0.0.1:44301
Response = 7078 (ms) Version = v1036
Getting PnkBstrB install instance OK
Sending start packet to PnkBstrA SENT
Waiting for packet from PnkBstrA OK
Received 3 bytes from 127.0.0.1:44301
Response = 14141 (ms) PnkBstrB started.
Load SUCCESSFUL.
Watching for PnkBstrB instance change (1) CHANGED (2)
Getting port for PnkBstrB OK (45301)
Sending version packet to PnkBstrB SENT
Receiving version from PnkBstrB TIMEOUT
Checking PnkBstrK driver status NOT FOUND
Manually stopping PnkBstrB STOPPED
Removing test PnkBstrB file OK
PnkBstrA.log: [06.13.2013 15:41:55] PnkBstrA v1036 Service Started Successfully. This service is a component of the PunkBuster Anti-Cheat system. Visit http://www.evenbalance.com for more information.

PnkBstrB.log: [06.13.2013 15:42:15] PnkBstrB v2.202 (WOLF) Service Started Successfully. This service is a component of the PunkBuster Anti-Cheat system. Visit http://www.evenbalance.com for more information.
[06.13.2013 15:50:00] PnkBstrB v2.202 (WOLF) Service Started Successfully. This service is a component of the PunkBuster Anti-Cheat system. Visit http://www.evenbalance.com for more information.

----------------------------------
Tests finished.

Only error is PNKBSTRB Timeout. Firewalls all allow, tested with them disabled also, Done an uninstall and reinstall etc... Any further ideas??

Composure

Composure

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 22-March 13
I've tried almost all the solutions listed on this thread. Reinstalling APB, uninstalling Punkbuster and reinstalling, updating Punkbuster with their tool on Evenbalance, etc. I still can't join a district.. I don't know what's wrong? :Sadface:

Posted Image

I think I've pinpointed the problem ;o
When I tried to start APB, it took a couple minutes to "Install Punkbuster" (even though I installed it with Evenbalance ><); then I got this error message. Please help. :badcomputer:

Posted Image

Edited by Composure, 22 June 2013 - 03:52 AM.

MYxxFATHER

MYxxFATHER

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 23-June 13
i keep getting kicked from the game for the punk buster it's says retrection:disallowed program/driver please help me

MYxxFATHER

MYxxFATHER

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 23-June 13

Hello Folks - I've merged the two threads so everyone can see the two troubleshooting solutions we have at hand:

1.) Go into your APB Reloaded game folder. Go to "Binaries" folder. Find "pbsvc_apb" and then "Install/Re-Install PunkBuster Service" (See image below)

Posted Image

2.) Go to Control Panel. Uninstall PB. Relaunch APB game client. This will reinstall the latest version of PB.

We are working with EvenBalance to get to the root of the issue and will keep you all posted as soon as we have further news from them.

Thank you for your patience.

i can't find the file and this is my probleme please help me G1Posted Image

Mooni

Mooni

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 06-August 13

i can't find the file and this is my probleme please help me G1Posted Image

64bit
C:\Program (x86)\GamersFirst\APB Reloaded\Binaries
32bit
C:\Program\GamersFirst\APB Reloaded\Binaries

I got kicked for the first time ever, with exactly the same reason today =S played for some months now.

should i be worried?
Mooni94 - Obeya
My Legendaries:
N-TEC 7 'Ursus' | Nano 'Connoisseur' | N-HVR 243 'Sitting Duck'

MisterSex

MisterSex

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined 31-August 13
Go to : www.evenbalance.com , Download punkbuster and then install it update it , Then go to control panel uninstall punkbuster then start the launcher it will do update "Punkbuster Update".

lolicatgirl

lolicatgirl

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Joined 04-June 11
Is there a reason why the punkbuster rolls back to an older version whenever I use the patcher? I have a shortcut for the game to launch directly, but I still need to use the patcher whenever the game has some sorta update/hotfix. So every time the game has an update or if I stupidly use the patcher by accident I have to reapply the new version of punkbuster. I've gone to through their support system about my specific error code and they gave me the run around twice.

Regime

Regime

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined 05-January 12
The new patch today gives me the following error..

"Punkbuster kicked player maXedout (for 0 minutes)... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrBprogram initialization failed"

anyone else having this issue? never had it before.

Regime r255  maXedout r255 = better than you 

Lapiz

Lapiz

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 03-March 14
HELP ME I HAVE THE SAME ERORR WITH Punkbuster i erase this progran but always i have the same erorr (sorri for mi englis)

DudeDove

DudeDove

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 17-May 14
Just tried to start playing this game, and I get punkbuster initialization failed every time I've tried to start.

VickyFox

VickyFox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1941 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11
"Punkbuster kicked player VickyFox (for 0 minutes)... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrBprogram initialization failed"

I was able to play just fine a hour ago before signing off and having dinner now PB is on strike it seems... :eyebrow:

| VickyFox | Colby TB - NA | Enforcer | enforcer_gold_250.png | Cop Rank: 15 | Threat: Gold | Rank: 255 |

76561198064842306.png

VickyFox

VickyFox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1941 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

Hello Folks - I've merged the two threads so everyone can see the two troubleshooting solutions we have at hand:

1.) Go into your APB Reloaded game folder. Go to "Binaries" folder. Find "pbsvc_apb" and then "Install/Re-Install PunkBuster Service" (See image below)

Posted Image

2.) Go to Control Panel. Uninstall PB. Relaunch APB game client. This will reinstall the latest version of PB.

We are working with EvenBalance to get to the root of the issue and will keep you all posted as soon as we have further news from them.

Thank you for your patience.

The root of the issue is really quite simple... PunkBuster is just useless. <_<

Edited by VickyFox, 20 May 2014 - 10:06 AM.

| VickyFox | Colby TB - NA | Enforcer | enforcer_gold_250.png | Cop Rank: 15 | Threat: Gold | Rank: 255 |

76561198064842306.png

IamCMB

IamCMB

Initiate

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 18-May 14
hey can annybody please help me trough skype or teamviewer i tried all of this i cant even find my apb reloaded folder NOWHERE iam no computer expert i just like to play apb but now i get kicked for 0 minutes by PB please some 1 help me! my skype is Chocoprinzz. please some one help me.
Some People change some people dont some people cant and some people wont.

Elanih

Elanih

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 02-September 11
So yea, does this mean that we have to figure out this by ourselves, or are you working on a fix?
Elanih | skoolGirlz | PatriotEU2
Elanih | skoolGirlz | ObeyaEU1

iLowSec

iLowSec

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Joined 07-February 13

"Punkbuster kicked player VickyFox (for 0 minutes)... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB(DOT)exe initialization failed"

I was able to play just fine a hour ago before signing off and having dinner now PB is on strike it seems... :eyebrow:

gah cant login all day because login severs are down and now pb acts up, same error as him...is there a fix? what the effing fudge mang >>

UPDATE: 6/16/2014

I found a fix: here we go

http://battlelog.bat...54348321410340/

The problem occurs because the pbap(DOT)exe is not running.

Solution:
For 64 bit systems go to C:\windows\syswow64 then look for pbbprogram (PnkBstrB(DOT)exe and PnkBstrA(DOT)exe)
For 32 bit systems go to C:\windows\System32 then look for pbbprogram (PnkBstrB(DOT)exe and PnkBstrA(DOT)exe)

-Run it as admin
-And then press open again
-Then you will get a short cmd screen
-Then you know its running
-Then go to Services and make PnkBstrB(DOT)exe and PnkBstrA(DOT)exe and run Automatic and Start the service.
-Apply the changes.

---
If you are running win7 you will probably not find PnkBstrB(DOT)exe on the Services list. To fix that the folowing:
1. go back to were the PnkBstrB(DOT)exe file is localed (syswow64)
2. Right click it and select properties
3. Go to the compatibility tab
4. at the bottom, click change for all user acounts, apply
5. check the box that says execute as admin (should right on top of the other thing, apply, ok.
6.Go back to services.msc and PnkBstrB(DOT)exe should now be visible.

Not sure if this fix is at all permanent but it worked for me, for now. Not sure if you have to keep rerrunning PnkBstrB(DOT)exe every time you turn your pc on. Hope this helps people. See you inside Apb :)

---
Yes another Update:
After CLosing the client PnkBstrB(DOT)exe went back into hiding.
So while having Services.msc open I did this.

1.) Go into your APB Reloaded game folder. Go to "Binaries" folder. Find "pbsvc_apb" and then "Install/Re-Install PunkBuster Service"(from a few post above me.)
That made PnkBstrB(DOT)exe visible again and I could again restart it.

>This is a dumb fix if I have to do it eveyry time I play but meh, beats not playing anytime.

Update:
Gave up and made ticket with evebalance will update as soon as they reply.

---
Found yet another ninja fix that has to be done every time.
Have pbsvc_apb(dot)exe and Services.msc open and run apb.
When you get to district select, run the installer all the way until you can click finish.
At that point look for pnkbstrB(dot)exe on the services window and run it, done.

Edited by iLowSec, 16 June 2014 - 06:59 PM.

iLowSec

iLowSec

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Joined 07-February 13
Last update because abp support and evenbalance are just giving me solutions that I already tried/do not work.

My temp fix still works like a sharm.

This is for unlucky users like me that cant fix the failure to communicate kick problem from PnkBstrB(dot)exe:

I need to do this every time I run the client.

1.Run client
2.log on and get to district select. (if you stay on character select the error pops up)
3.alt tab and run the repair/installer pbsvc(dot)exe. intall pb, run test.
5. Restart PnkBstrB(dot)exe on Services.msc

That seems to fix it but I cant go back to character select screen or log off without haveing to restart the client and doing the above steps again.

For better results have both the instaler and service.msc running before you run the client. Its a very small window before the kick happens.

GG NO RE

Edited by iLowSec, 19 June 2014 - 05:25 PM.

MStomm

MStomm

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 10-February 13
No matter what I do I can't get PnkBstrB to show up in services.

So I guess I'm limited to minute long stints in social now....

Have you had any luck dealing with support? I'd try talking to them myself but I'd just end up getting super pissy.
Posted Image
San Paro Law Enforcement
Now accepting applications for Police Officers and Sheriff Deputies dedicated to fighting crime.

iLowSec

iLowSec

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Joined 07-February 13

No matter what I do I can't get PnkBstrB to show up in services.

So I guess I'm limited to minute long stints in social now....

Have you had any luck dealing with support? I'd try talking to them myself but I'd just end up getting super pissy.

found the fix in this webside finaly fixed my problem.

http://arch1tect.wor...-fix-windows-7/

Not at all related to the subject matter of this blog, but us cutting edge nerds have to stick together right.

Currently Punkbuster (the anti-cheat software built into many multiplayer games) has major compatibility issues with Windows 7. Various fixes have been discovered for x32 versions of the Beta OS, but none (until now) for x64. Punkbuster themselves have refused to support Windows 7 until RTM, so forgive the "hackiness" of the fix, but it works.

The Fix

In both C:\Windows\SYSWOW64 and C:\Windows\System32

Open PnkBstrAprogram and PnkBstrBprogram's properties and enable Vista Compatibility Mode, as well as "Run as administrator". Save.

Right click on the desktop and create a new text file, then copy paste the following:

:start

sc config PnkBstrA type= own type= interact

sc config PnkBstrB type= own type= interact

timeout 60

goto start

Save the text file as punkbuster.bat and run it (as an administrator) before joining a server.

Problem "resolved".

---

Now the bat file part did notthing for me but the first part about making PnkA and PnkB run always as admin and on Windows VIsta Service Pack 2 fixed my problem after a reboot.

Edited by iLowSec, 25 June 2014 - 04:23 PM.

MStomm

MStomm

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 10-February 13
Forgot to post, but I did get mine working. I had to manually delete the PnkBstrB and then reinstall, as the posted solutions weren't working for some reason.

I run Win8, so maybe a problem with that?
Posted Image
San Paro Law Enforcement
Now accepting applications for Police Officers and Sheriff Deputies dedicated to fighting crime.

PvtSnowball

PvtSnowball

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • Joined 17-April 13

SNIP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Dude, for the last year I have been having problems with packet loss kicks to the point where I was literally unable to play in the evenings when everyone was on... Was having the problems last night, tried your solution and holy hell it actually worked. I was getting kicked after 5 minutes, applied your solution and managed to play APB until I was done for the night, no kicks or hitches at all.

Hopefully I'm not jinxing it by typing this, but thank you so much :D

EDIT: Spoke too soon and jinxed it. Guess I'll try and play APB again tomorrow or something :\

Edited by PvtSn0wball, 02 July 2014 - 09:47 AM.

A  L  W  A  Y  S     Z  E  N
i just come here for the intro Kappa

iLowSec

iLowSec

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Joined 07-February 13
I'm not the creator of this post, just found it and decided hey, maybe this should go here.

Still looking for a permanent fix to this bug >>

- Delete Punkbuster contents from both folders ( \APB Reloaded\Binaries\pb and \%USER%\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\APB\pb)

- Go to C:\windows\system32 (and syswow64 if 64-bit) and delete PnkBstrXprogram (both)

- Run PBSVCprogram as admin, uninstall then install (even tho u deleted)

- Go to \APB Reloaded\TPI\Punkbuster, run PunkBuster_APBInstallerprogram as an admin

- Run APB Launcher as admin, PB will patch

- Run PBSetupprogram as admin, Add APB (If you havent) and update

- Copy pb contents from \APB Reloaded\Binaries\pb to %USER%\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\APB\pb

- Play

I just wanna hop in here real quick and say that the solution posted by BuggedOut worked like a charm for me. The explanation is a bit badly described at times, but anyone with half a brain shouldn't have a problem working it out.

Good job, mate!

Edit: Tomshsh, if you go HERE, you will find the download-link for PBSetup. It's a small program, the official Punkbuster installer/updater. Just select "For all Windows Games". Don't worry it's not a virus or animal pr0n or anything. :)

Edit 2: Here's the very same guide (I take no credit, it was BuggedOne who came up with this), rewritten for dummies (like myself):

1. DELETE all files and folders you find in "\APB Reloaded\Binaries\pb" AND "\%USER%\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\APB\pb".

2. Go to "C:\Windows\System32" (or \Syswow64 if you have a 64bit OS) and delete the two files PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB.

3. In the same folder, find PBSVC (with a punkbuster-icon), run it AS ADMINISTRATOR. Choose Uninstall. When it's done, close the program.

4. Start the same file again - AS ADMINISTRATOR - and choose Install. When it's done, close the program.

5. Go to "\APB Reloaded\TPI\Punkbuster" and run PunkBuster_APBInstaller AS ADMINISTRATOR. Notice that nothing visible actually happens on your screen. It's supposed to be like that.

6. Go to "\APB Reloaded\Launcher" and run APBLauncher AS ADMINISTRATOR. You will notice a small update, that's punkbuster being reinstalled/updated. When it's done, turn off the launcher. In other words, you do not need to start up the actual game at this point.

7. Run PBSetup AS ADMINISTRATOR (download from evenbalance.com), press Add a game and select APB Reloaded. While APB Reloaded is marked in the list, hit Update. When it's done, close the program.

8. Copy EVERYTHING you find in "\APB Reloaded\Binaries\pb" over to "%USER%\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\APB\pb", overwrite all necessary files when prompted to.

9. Congratulations! You have now gotten a good taste of true PC-gaming frustration. Fire up the game and hope to your preferred deity that your problem has been solved.

oh yeah remember to reboot your pc after all that. Also it helps if every time you want to run apb is from a fresh boot. Just food for thought.

Edited by iLowSec, 07 September 2014 - 05:12 PM.

ShinraStrife

ShinraStrife

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 31-August 14

I have created a simple troubleshoot guide that requires MUCH less downloading than a full un-install/re-install:

http://forums.gamers...kbuster-errors/

Left APB due to unplayable circumstances caused by NA merge.

Jaw5

Jaw5

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined 19-October 11

I'm not the creator of this post, just found it and decided hey, maybe this should go here.

Still looking for a permanent fix to this bug >>

oh yeah remember to reboot your pc after all that. Also it helps if every time you want to run apb is from a fresh boot. Just food for thought.

I did all this, but for some reason I am still being kicked..

I played just fine all week. Now, today, I am getting kicked all the time. 

Disallowed program or driver error. 

These are my running processes: 

Image Name,"PID","Session
System Idle Process,"0","Services","0","4
System,"4","Services","0","1ÿ556
smss.exe,"380","Services","0","1ÿ076
csrss.exe,"480","Services","0","3ÿ984
wininit.exe,"576","Services","0","3ÿ876
csrss.exe,"584","Console","1","8ÿ612
winlogon.exe,"640","Console","1","24ÿ320
services.exe,"704","Services","0","6ÿ820
lsass.exe,"712","Services","0","13ÿ364
svchost.exe,"788","Services","0","10ÿ984
svchost.exe,"832","Services","0","7ÿ396
atiesrxx.exe,"952","Services","0","4ÿ100
dwm.exe,"968","Console","1","34ÿ328
svchost.exe,"1020","Services","0","22ÿ324
svchost.exe,"308","Services","0","30ÿ288
svchost.exe,"428","Services","0","36ÿ484
svchost.exe,"484","Services","0","13ÿ800
atieclxx.exe,"816","Console","1","7ÿ128
svchost.exe,"1124","Services","0","15ÿ152
AvastSvc.exe,"1256","Services","0","46ÿ848
spoolsv.exe,"1408","Services","0","21ÿ884
svchost.exe,"1444","Services","0","25ÿ892
ADUService.exe,"1584","Services","0","2ÿ812
amdacpusrsvc.exe,"1648","Services","0","3ÿ924
mDNSResponder.exe,"1668","Services","0","6ÿ624
svchost.exe,"1696","Services","0","12ÿ932
dasHost.exe,"1732","Services","0","7ÿ160
MSCamS64.exe,"1744","Services","0","18ÿ744
PnkBstrA.exe,"1796","Services","0","6ÿ188
svchost.exe,"1232","Services","0","8ÿ204
TeamViewer_Service.exe,"1236","Services","0","17ÿ620
WmiPrvSE.exe,"2496","Services","0","13ÿ588
svchost.exe,"2664","Services","0","5ÿ812
WUDFHost.exe,"2804","Services","0","7ÿ148
svchost.exe,"2580","Services","0","4ÿ632
WUDFHost.exe,"3432","Services","0","5ÿ684
taskhostex.exe,"3136","Console","1","11ÿ052
explorer.exe,"1608","Console","1","402ÿ180
TeamViewer.exe,"3612","Console","1","45ÿ228
tv_w32.exe,"4176","Console","1","5ÿ052
tv_x64.exe,"4248","Console","1","4ÿ740
SearchIndexer.exe,"4360","Services","0","26ÿ032
SkyDrive.exe,"4464","Console","1","15ÿ660
vVX6000.exe,"4884","Console","1","6ÿ344
unsecapp.exe,"992","Console","1","6ÿ104
audiodg.exe,"1476","Services","0","10ÿ932
Skype.exe,"3780","Console","1","225ÿ436
GWX.exe,"4772","Console","1","984
E_IATIGAU.EXE,"5464","Console","1","15ÿ840
DiscSoftBusService.exe,"5484","Services","0","18ÿ508
AvastUI.exe,"5824","Console","1","28ÿ820
YouCamService6.exe,"5292","Console","1","13ÿ600
MOM.exe,"5644","Console","1","3ÿ528
CCC.exe,"5776","Console","1","6ÿ008
wmpnetwk.exe,"5324","Services","0","51ÿ836
SettingSyncHost.exe,"776","Console","1","3ÿ176
chrome.exe,"2972","Console","1","174ÿ148
chrome.exe,"6348","Console","1","97ÿ808
chrome.exe,"3132","Console","1","61ÿ392
chrome.exe,"3528","Console","1","113ÿ456
chrome.exe,"1312","Console","1","115ÿ136
chrome.exe,"6804","Console","1","75ÿ744
chrome.exe,"6856","Console","1","70ÿ124
chrome.exe,"3196","Console","1","131ÿ212
chrome.exe,"2868","Console","1","81ÿ400
chrome.exe,"6320","Console","1","85ÿ056
chrome.exe,"6644","Console","1","91ÿ600
Taskmgr.exe,"5896","Console","1","27ÿ020
RuntimeBroker.exe,"2068","Console","1","7ÿ512
chrome.exe,"5648","Console","1","315ÿ616
chrome.exe,"392","Console","1","121ÿ404
cmd.exe,"6544","Console","1","2ÿ516
conhost.exe,"3848","Console","1","5ÿ252
tasklist.exe,"3524","Console","1","5ÿ796

Can anyone see any known incompabilities?

Edit: I have also tried upgrading my graphics drivers. No change.

This was solved by following this guide:

http://forums.gamers...er-130827-kick/

Edited by Jaw5, 21 August 2015 - 02:07 PM.

J.B.

J.B.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 22-January 13

I did all this, but for some reason I am still being kicked..

I played just fine all week. Now, today, I am getting kicked all the time. 

Disallowed program or driver error. 

These are my running processes: 

Image Name,"PID","Session
System Idle Process,"0","Services","0","4
System,"4","Services","0","1ÿ556
smss.exe,"380","Services","0","1ÿ076
csrss.exe,"480","Services","0","3ÿ984
wininit.exe,"576","Services","0","3ÿ876
csrss.exe,"584","Console","1","8ÿ612
winlogon.exe,"640","Console","1","24ÿ320
services.exe,"704","Services","0","6ÿ820
lsass.exe,"712","Services","0","13ÿ364
svchost.exe,"788","Services","0","10ÿ984
svchost.exe,"832","Services","0","7ÿ396
atiesrxx.exe,"952","Services","0","4ÿ100
dwm.exe,"968","Console","1","34ÿ328
svchost.exe,"1020","Services","0","22ÿ324
svchost.exe,"308","Services","0","30ÿ288
svchost.exe,"428","Services","0","36ÿ484
svchost.exe,"484","Services","0","13ÿ800
atieclxx.exe,"816","Console","1","7ÿ128
svchost.exe,"1124","Services","0","15ÿ152
AvastSvc.exe,"1256","Services","0","46ÿ848
spoolsv.exe,"1408","Services","0","21ÿ884
svchost.exe,"1444","Services","0","25ÿ892
ADUService.exe,"1584","Services","0","2ÿ812
amdacpusrsvc.exe,"1648","Services","0","3ÿ924
mDNSResponder.exe,"1668","Services","0","6ÿ624
svchost.exe,"1696","Services","0","12ÿ932
dasHost.exe,"1732","Services","0","7ÿ160
MSCamS64.exe,"1744","Services","0","18ÿ744
PnkBstrA.exe,"1796","Services","0","6ÿ188
svchost.exe,"1232","Services","0","8ÿ204
TeamViewer_Service.exe,"1236","Services","0","17ÿ620
WmiPrvSE.exe,"2496","Services","0","13ÿ588
svchost.exe,"2664","Services","0","5ÿ812
WUDFHost.exe,"2804","Services","0","7ÿ148
svchost.exe,"2580","Services","0","4ÿ632
WUDFHost.exe,"3432","Services","0","5ÿ684
taskhostex.exe,"3136","Console","1","11ÿ052
explorer.exe,"1608","Console","1","402ÿ180
TeamViewer.exe,"3612","Console","1","45ÿ228
tv_w32.exe,"4176","Console","1","5ÿ052
tv_x64.exe,"4248","Console","1","4ÿ740
SearchIndexer.exe,"4360","Services","0","26ÿ032
SkyDrive.exe,"4464","Console","1","15ÿ660
vVX6000.exe,"4884","Console","1","6ÿ344
unsecapp.exe,"992","Console","1","6ÿ104
audiodg.exe,"1476","Services","0","10ÿ932
Skype.exe,"3780","Console","1","225ÿ436
GWX.exe,"4772","Console","1","984
E_IATIGAU.EXE,"5464","Console","1","15ÿ840
DiscSoftBusService.exe,"5484","Services","0","18ÿ508
AvastUI.exe,"5824","Console","1","28ÿ820
YouCamService6.exe,"5292","Console","1","13ÿ600
MOM.exe,"5644","Console","1","3ÿ528
CCC.exe,"5776","Console","1","6ÿ008
wmpnetwk.exe,"5324","Services","0","51ÿ836
SettingSyncHost.exe,"776","Console","1","3ÿ176
chrome.exe,"2972","Console","1","174ÿ148
chrome.exe,"6348","Console","1","97ÿ808
chrome.exe,"3132","Console","1","61ÿ392
chrome.exe,"3528","Console","1","113ÿ456
chrome.exe,"1312","Console","1","115ÿ136
chrome.exe,"6804","Console","1","75ÿ744
chrome.exe,"6856","Console","1","70ÿ124
chrome.exe,"3196","Console","1","131ÿ212
chrome.exe,"2868","Console","1","81ÿ400
chrome.exe,"6320","Console","1","85ÿ056
chrome.exe,"6644","Console","1","91ÿ600
Taskmgr.exe,"5896","Console","1","27ÿ020
RuntimeBroker.exe,"2068","Console","1","7ÿ512
chrome.exe,"5648","Console","1","315ÿ616
chrome.exe,"392","Console","1","121ÿ404
cmd.exe,"6544","Console","1","2ÿ516
conhost.exe,"3848","Console","1","5ÿ252
tasklist.exe,"3524","Console","1","5ÿ796

Can anyone see any known incompabilities?

Edit: I have also tried upgrading my graphics drivers. No change.

This was solved by following this guide:

http://forums.gamers...er-130827-kick/

by my experience with punkbuster, it could be anything even ur graphic card driver... 

but, let´s try something easy.

Q: do u use xneat or programmes like that?

A: Yes 

Solution: Close APB. End Xneat (or whatever u use) and close it. Now go to your APB PB folder, found in binaries (programmes/Steam/Steam Apps/Common/APB Reloaded/Binaries/PB) if used via steam. without u shoul find it in programmes/gamersfirst i guess. However, delete everything in the pb folder and restart your computer. After that, use "pbsetup.exe" found in the internet. Update Punkbuster for APB, then repair the game. You SHOULD be fine now. This steps have to be done EVERY time you use xneat or simular stuff... (might even be teamviewer).

This is the only problem i had with Punkbuster so far, but it may help with other problems, too. You DON´T have to reinstall APB this way!

Regards,

J.B.

Edited by J.B., 21 August 2015 - 11:33 PM.

Gold Rush Event - biggest bullshoot event ever!
520 and more missions vs gold, including score, 14-16 hours online every day...
8.000 g1 credits delivered by gamers?first

Jaw5

Jaw5

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined 19-October 11

Got no idea what xneat is. You can see the running programs there.

Deleting everything that had to do with punkbuster, checking files with steam fixed it. 

However on the other computer running the game, it seems to return every day. Goes away after doing the reinstall, but it's horribly annoying. Thought it could be a virus, but after checking with three scanners, and malwarebytes, it's clean. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users