Photo

hacked

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
163 replies to this topic

Frogger

Frogger

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined 16-March 11

WHY DONT YOUR DUMB patootie CHECK WHAT WAS SENT FROM BEEF43302 TO WHOEVER???? AND THATS WHO DID IT

Posted Image

redr642

redr642

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Joined 27-May 11
974 users reading this topic, 958 are guests. Looks like APB is getting some free publicity thanks to our good friend here and reddit :cheer:

heath43302

heath43302

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 30-March 11

nvm was a bad joke :P

really if i was gonna do something dumb like that to a friend i wouldnt send it to my main account i would have made a account up and sent it to that then sent to mine and i really dont even know how to delete chars so whatever they are looking into this from one side and that side is just looking at me being guilty of something i didnt do they need to find out whoever got the stuff and find out who they sent it to which they prolly already have but dont wanna show that they are wrong in saying i did it so they dont have to use anymore of thier time to find out who the real person how lazy can you be just like real cops in the world wanna charge the innocent guy and not look at all the evidence

Revoemag

Revoemag

Ascended

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 3500 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11
Welp, I think everything that can be said has been said, thanks for support and let that be a lesson to you guys, we can find the truth, and we will find the truth, so don't try play us.

Also a little message to the influx of viewers

Posted Image
APB Blog
APB Facebook
Check out this awesome Dev Tracker

"One day I shall return to the game that made me the gamer I am today."

Got an issue? PM me :)