39 replies to this topic

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

No one has seen or heard of Flyzardi in many months. We believe he has given up on Fallen Earth.

This clan was originally founded by Kyotan and Fairy Godmuther, with Ardenn acting as primary recruiter.

Leadership has passed around and changed the guild's focus from time to time depending on who had the most time to play vs who had long work hours. Overall, we are a pure CHOTA clan that finds great entertainment in PVP but does not tolerate exploiters or cheaters in any fashion. Sadly over the years many of our core membership has dropped out of the game one by one, diminishing the player base to a small unit of older players. Sometimes we can still be seen jogging around the combat zones looking for a few rounds of pew pew, but most of us work long hours now and cant lurk the territories every day any more.

Also thanks to a glitch the Devs wont fix, our leader position is now missing.

Semi-Active Members;
Original Clan Owner and Warrior; Kyotan
Semi-Insane clan Warcheif; Ardenn Neraia
Casual PVP-RP Warrior; Shiu
Roleplay Bouncer; Holy Elite
Roleplay Bartender; Kabou Kai (Or something, I never get his name right)

Edited by Ardenn, 02 September 2015 - 10:14 PM.

Posted Image

Hawkwind

Hawkwind

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 25-July 11
A good group to run with, I just joined a little bit ago and have been having all kinds of fun. :viking:

JaxDye

JaxDye

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
I'm enjoying the clan (nice group of peeps), the apolitical pvp (many targets, no hassles) and the random gropes from Ard. Thanks to all those that call Condemned home. You helped bring FE alive in me again (and that's saying alot after 2+years of daily play). Kudos!

evilsmurf

evilsmurf

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11
Its amazing such a small group strikes fear into the larger clans. Having a blast raiding with 2-6 ppl agaist 30+techs harvesting, we dont need to zerg to have fun. We kill boss's, make armor and weapons for newer clannies free of charge. We are pvpers, crafters, pve, rpers, damit we are Chota and represent. Chota bow to no one, you cant not break our will. If u want a active Chota clan send us a tell. Peace to our Chota brother and sisters, death to our enemys.

Edited by evilsmurf, 31 May 2012 - 01:34 PM.

elcabron

elcabron

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Joined 03-September 11
I never wanted to be a member of a clan...glad I changed my mind. Good, very good people.

CHOTA!!!

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
I've updated the clan policies regarding PVP a bit, as per multiple discussions with clan over the past few weeks.
Posted Image

platapus200

platapus200

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-June 12
Hey, I'm a new player to fallen earth. I just started playing and barely know any of the basics but I love pvp in every type of game and I also love to role play from time to time because it can, indeed, server as a memorable experience. Is there any chance I could some how join so that I could also learn the ropes of the game and enjoy group based activities?

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Shame that I never heard from Platypus again. Charming little chat with the kid and no one's heard from him since. :/
Posted Image

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Minor info updates regarding PVP practices.
Posted Image

Thexterminator

Thexterminator

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 16-July 12
i want in ....im a level 3 factionless ....but i have no negitive rep with CHOTA ....Pm me Theraidedone please

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Please note; Talking to us in game is more likely to get a response than posting on the forums. The post here is largely informational. Most of our recruiting is done strictly in game, particularly out of CHOTA Faction Chat. We're looking for people who WANT to be CHOTA, not people forced into it.

We thank the community and CHOTA Faction for continued support of our clan. Fight hard, brothers and Sisters, for the planet will one day be ours and ours alone.
Posted Image

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Bumping for some updates to the OP reflecting some issues that keep coming up.
Posted Image

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Technically I'm out looking for recruits. Looking for 2-3 good natured people who want to PVP all day. Any level is welcome to apply, though we request players to be age 18 or above, we've had some 'issues' with younger players.
Posted Image

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
OP has been completely reformatted and all our clan information updated.
Posted Image

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Age Limitations are currently being relaxed, The kids need lessons too, not just the old guys.
Posted Image

darkorator

darkorator

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 14-March 12
<3 Condemned.
hot like a summer, a girl of my dreams...wild as a riot, a reason to live...she's got no past, no destination she was my 6string inspiration she moves at night like she is a vampire...

nottaleg

nottaleg

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 02-November 11
This isn't a cheap bump it's informative.

Condemned really only has 3 rules.

1. don't cheat (serious-you'll be gone)
2. don't rage in region(I prefer to think of it as don't show your behind in public)
3. have fun (hopefully that entails killing lots of enforcers)

Interested?

TT

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

This isn't a cheap bump it's informative.

Condemned really only has 3 rules.

1. don't cheat (serious-you'll be gone)
2. don't rage in region(I prefer to think of it as don't show your behind in public)
3. have fun (hopefully that entails killing lots of enforcers)

Interested?

TT

Posted Image
Would be nice if you guys actually killed Enfos rather than teaming with them.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

JaxDye

JaxDye

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Would be nice if you guys actually killed Enfos rather than teaming with them.

LOL!! Wat?
Condemned kills everyone (Enfos last if a more deadly threat is present).

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1675 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

LOL!! Wat?
Condemned kills everyone (Enfos last if a more deadly threat is present).

Not that Arcane guy (pretty sure he was with another Condemned one time, no familiar names though). He actively teamed with RFDC in S3 and in FH's. Should also mention he had a habit of crying in region making hackusations.

Edited by Calais, 07 March 2013 - 05:08 AM.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

snoopies78

snoopies78

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1060 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11
Enforcers last if there is a more deadly target, i'm finding it hard to think of a less deadly enemy than the enforcers. I have a policy of killing a level 25 creeper before a enforcer pvper.

Posted Image

JaxDye

JaxDye

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

Not that Arcane guy (pretty sure he was with another Condemned one time, no familiar names though). He actively teamed with RFDC in S3 and in FH's. Should also mention he had a habit of crying in region making hackusations.

Arcane was booted from Condemned a few weeks (month?) ago. He didn't fit.

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Yeah, he was under observation after the first post I saw about him on the forums. After a month of observation, he was removed. As far as I can tell, he was logging in once a week with the specific intent of making our clan look bad. I'm pretty sure hes someones alt, or a really dumb kid. Wouldn't respond to clan chat or even any of the upper officer PMs, but it was pretty clear he spoke English from how he snapped at people in local.
Posted Image

GriefCounselor

GriefCounselor

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Joined 29-January 13
You guys are lb enfo and chota clan correct?
-Grief Counselor
-Walkerr
-Alexia One

JaxDye

JaxDye

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

You guys are lb enfo and chota clan correct?

haha, not measuring up to your Trav Code are we? Try a smaller plug to ease the pain. In the meantime, GTFO

flyzardia

flyzardia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Joined 11-November 11

CHOTA!

fixed. :)
Condemned leader: Flyzardi, Fivriaka, Cabuka, Flyzilla, Not Flyzardi

We die today brothers and sisters, we die crawling from a hundred snares with jet hammers in our necks and and ice shards in our guts. But our war cries will echo through the wasteland! Chota!

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Made a few minor alterations; Fly is holding leadership for the time being, Darkorina was removed from the listing as apparently he went ammunition, and the sad news that The Reavers had been disbanded due to IRL issues of its leadership.

Fight Hard, Brothers, until you Cant Clone No More!
Posted Image

Don Juan

Don Juan

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 07-January 13
What is your stance on killing other CHOTA?

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Typically we wont kill other CHOTA unless they are displaying habits of Omni-clanning like taking down doors just to give a different faction our hard fought territory. Its pretty annoying. Typically we wont fire on new people doing this that dont know any better but repeated actions of CHOTA selling out to Enforcers tend to be frowned upon and we might knock you around a bit in PVP.
Posted Image

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
Quit. Make your own recruitment topic, Fly.
Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13
All I know is that as a former Vista, I wonder why it took me so long to go CHOTA...and joining Condemned has been the best experience I've had on FE. VIVA Condemned..VIVA CHOTA!

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11
I am no longer part of this clan, but I keep mindful of Condemned.

Last I checked, Flyzardi commented they no longer take people green and brand new to 55. They dont really recruit but if a CHOTA shows up for PVP frequently and already has general PVP gear, they may pick you up.

I believe the clan is PVP exclusive now, previous goals that it may have been founded on were lost about a year ago.
Posted Image

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
They denied my application. Said I was 'Too Green... literally' Q.Q I used to wanna be a CHOTA Adventurer... but then I took a Sonic Lance to the knee. And it isn't my fault that Concept wears the color green. He is the green power ranger of my colorful 55's. x)
" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

Shiu

Shiu

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Joined 06-May 12
I think i might be the only rper left in condemned atm.
Im also Going to ask Our officers about making à New post :-)

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13
Nah Condemned is cool I have nothing against them lol. Just gallavanting around in the Forums.
" Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte.
" If history has taught us anything letting me negotiate is a bad idea. There will be nobody left to negotiate with." - Chuck Norris
" Even our enemies have Dreams... Ours are just more important." - Joseph Stalin

Chrispy Cream

Chrispy Cream

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Joined 21-July 12

Nah Condemned is cool I have nothing against them lol. Just gallavanting around in the Forums.

CONCEPT! still gotta do that one thing! xD

The Concept

The Concept

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Joined 23-October 13

CONCEPT! still gotta do that one thing! xD

Chrispy!! Hai :D Lol and as long as it doesn't go as wrong as my last accident involving fireworks and a dune buggy chassis(Please don't ask) we are good! xD

Edit: Lord Disney's tyranny must be stopped. That is all.

Edited by The Concept, 26 July 2014 - 12:56 AM.

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

OP has been updated to reflect current changes and me being reinstated to the guild.

Fly ended up making his own guild for a while and eventually left for ArcheAge.

Posted Image

LilRedhare

LilRedhare

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2052 posts
  • Joined 02-December 13

Welcome back...if I ever go CHOTA again, I wanna reapply..

DLBanner1.jpg

Kit Southworth, Kitness Everdeen, Ophanim-Dying Light

Ardenn

Ardenn

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

People have been asking if we're recruiting again.

The simple answer is No.

We added two members recently for the simple fact of special circumstances. (Read; Stuff happened in RP and they had to pass some tests.)

As much as we'd like to PVP again, most of us just dont really have the time. Still around, just not active on the battlefront.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users