7 replies to this topic

Ithle

Ithle

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 04-April 12
please will anyone speak to me about anything?

Supersekh

Supersekh

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Joined 25-November 11
muscet

Ithle

Ithle

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 04-April 12

muscet

I believe you meant musket.
It's a bad weapon,totally not accurate.

Remixermike

Remixermike

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Yup.....

Edited by Remixermike, 13 April 2012 - 06:34 PM.

G1 M1 Money'sFirst - Gamers Never.
Posted Image

Moosh N Twist

Moosh N Twist

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3868 posts
  • Joined 26-July 11

I believe you meant musket.
It's a bad weapon,totally not accurate.

Actaully muscet is the forums way of saying di.ck since it has a major filtering on just about any word. Can't use tr.uth, a.ss, pu.ssy, pretty much anything controversial. I still don't get why tr.uth can't be used lol.

I'll talk to you, how about APB? How bad do you lag when you play? Lately I have been lagging so hard its unbelievable. Tonight I played one mission. I joined the district, drove around for 10 mins (my normal behavior, I like to warm the game up before getting into heated action) and when I got a mission I spiked all the way from 48ms to 722ms for a prolonged period. Shortly after the mission objective was completed and the lag stopped, seemingly when the opposition left my general area. This continued the whole mission, constantly jumping up to 700ms around my enemies and when I was a fair distance (50m or so) I would return to normal. I'm in no way saying they were lag switching or anything of the sort. I feel like it was the server and my connection having trouble around people. But when I played earlier today I played the cleanest games I have played in a long time. How about you man, how's your lag?

-Put anthrax on a Tampax and slap you till you can't stand-

Ithle

Ithle

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 04-April 12

Actaully muscet is the forums way of saying di.ck since it has a major filtering on just about any word. Can't use tr.uth, a.ss, pu.ssy, pretty much anything controversial. I still don't get why tr.uth can't be used lol.

I'll talk to you, how about APB? How bad do you lag when you play? Lately I have been lagging so hard its unbelievable. Tonight I played one mission. I joined the district, drove around for 10 mins (my normal behavior, I like to warm the game up before getting into heated action) and when I got a mission I spiked all the way from 48ms to 722ms for a prolonged period. Shortly after the mission objective was completed and the lag stopped, seemingly when the opposition left my general area. This continued the whole mission, constantly jumping up to 700ms around my enemies and when I was a fair distance (50m or so) I would return to normal. I'm in no way saying they were lag switching or anything of the sort. I feel like it was the server and my connection having trouble around people. But when I played earlier today I played the cleanest games I have played in a long time. How about you man, how's your lag?

No spikes, but some heavy latency issues.
It seriously depends on the weapon i use. With a HVR, I can't hit my target even when my crosshair is dead on.
I don't teleport,but when i "pekaboo" shot,i get hit when i'm behind cover.

N0va911

N0va911

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

please will anyone speak to me about anything?

ill speak to you :)... PM me if you really want a convo
Criminal: n0va
Founder of Team Abstract
Youtube.com/AbstractAPB

Ithle

Ithle

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 04-April 12

ill speak to you :)... PM me if you really want a convo

:troll_face: It seems nobody understands me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users