Photo

SLI Settings / Custom Profile for Fallen Earth?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Vaeyn

Vaeyn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
Heya all.

Has anyone gotten SLI to work (no, not be activated - actually work) with Fallen Earth? If so, would you mind sharing your settings / profile config., what have you please?

I am running 2 GTX 560Ti cards, and my wife is running two GTX 465's not that that should affect what settings work. I had also previously tried it with two 8800GTS (G92) 512 cards. I have tried numerous things and every option. AFR 1 leads to a HUGE reduction in fps. AFR 2 works with iirc a slight fps increase but all shadows stutter / flicker like mad. Deactivating shadows of course ends their flickering . . . since they are off, but that kills a lot of the feel. Results are identical regardless of card or computer.

So . . . any sli master out there tweak and figure this one out and actually have it benefit and look correct?

Thanks!

Vaeyn

Vaeyn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
Er, um, so . . . not one person playing this game has two video cards in SLI and has tried (and failed or succeeded) to get it working? Not one staff member has? Mmmmkkkkk. Maybe I am impatient (I know am but too bad heheh). Anyone? :D

Vaeyn

Vaeyn

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
Sorry to gratuitously bump my thread, but . . .

OK, there's been a number of people bragging of running sli on their rigs in all this fast rig talk. *IF* you are, I want to know *IF* you have it verified working in Fallen Earth, and *IF* you do what you're settings are please. I am sure there is a goodly number out there who would like to get their money's worth on gfx cards in FE. Share the wealth eh?

Elheo

Elheo

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 10-August 13

My SLI config :

my_sli.jpg

SLI profile for Nvidia Inspector ( http://www.guru3d.co...r-download.html) : https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

ingame settings :

image100.jpg

Public Enemy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users