• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -9176 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Fallen Earth Contest – Design our Facebook Fan page Cover Image and Logo Contest!

Unleash your creativity! Fallen Earth Facebook Fan page is our way of keeping our fans updated on game play information and a place to hang out and have fun. On March 31st all fan pages and groups will be moving on over to the timeline feature. While we could have our artists create a cool cover image and logo, what fun is that? We have many creative fans and want you to show us what you got! For those of you not familiar with Facebook, the cover image will display across the top of our fan page with a smaller logo image in a box on the bottom left side. Click here to see some creative timeline cover images and logo ideas.

Requirements:

• Cover photos are 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall. The image must be at least 399 pixels wide.
• Logo or profile photos must be at least 180 pixels wide
• Images must be your own work – screenshots from the game are allowed.

What do you win other than seeing your awesome cover image and logo on our Facebook page? Here is what the winner will receive:

Grand Prize Winner

• 1 month Commander Status
• Chopper
• Pet of their choice from our Market Place
• 500 Reward Points
• Your Cover image and logo on Fallen Earth Facebook page for everyone to see!

Runner up

• 2 weeks Wastelander Status
• Biodiesel Motorcycle key
• 250 Reward Points
• Pet of your choice from Market Pace

Legal stuff our lawyers make us say:

1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest period begins 3/13/2012. Contest period ends 3/25/2012 at 10:00 am Central Time.
2. Terms of images submission: By submitting a cover image and logo, entrant acknowledges and agrees that the cover image and logo becomes the property of GamersFirst in perpetuity and may be copyrighted by GamersFirst and used in whatever manner or form GamersFirst chooses. GamersFirst reserves the right to revise, alter, edit, or adjust winning images for publication or any other purpose. Entrant represents to GamersFirst that: (1) the images submitted is the entrant’s original work, (2) that entrant has full right and license to use the work and assign any and all rights to the work, and (3) that the work has never previously been published in any form. Entrant consents to publication of the images in any form chosen by GamersFirst. Entrant consents to the use of entrant’s player name in conjunction with publication of the images.
3. How to enter: Entries will only be accepted via the submission thread on Fallen Earth forums or by posting a link to the image on Fallen Earth Facebook Fan Page. Form requires player name and GamersFirst email. Entries must be received by 10:00 a.m. Central Time on 3/25/2012 to be eligible. GamersFirst is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, damaged, or late entries. All entries and submitted photos become the property of GamersFirst and will not be returned.
4. Odds of winning: Contest will be judged by employees of GamersFirst. To the extent applicable, odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Purchase will not change odds of winning.
5. Other: Contest void where prohibited and subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Entry and acceptance of prize constitutes agreement to be bound by the Official Rules, permission to use the winner’s player name and/or likeness for advertising and promotion without further compensation, and a release of Gamersfirst and its affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and promotional agencies, from any and all claims or liability arising out of participation in Contest or acceptance or use of prize. Invalidity of any provision of the Official Rules shall not affect any other portion thereof. GamersFirst reserves the right to change Official Rules or cancel Contest without notice.

Edited by Tiggs, 13 March 2012 - 09:06 AM.

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Vuko

Vuko

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 16-January 12

Fallen Earth Contest – Design our Facebook Fan page Cover Image and Logo Contest!

1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest period begins 3/13/2012. Contest period ends 3/25/2012 at 10:00 am Central Time.

Why is VOID clan not allowed to participate?? :(

Joking of course :P

Anyway, I'll prepare some stuff soon ^^

Posted Image

Bad Trip

Bad Trip

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 26-January 12
Dear Tiggs,

as i really dig Fallen Earth and as i would love to get hands on that beautiful Chopper i activated my creativity mutations, gathered all my stamina and gamma - and created THIS for the Facebook-FE community:

Posted Image

(the image is my own work/photography. so no copyright violations. for the small logo i used an official FE Game Art.)

Unfornantely i am not using facebook myself so i couldnt link it up there.
So i added it here. Hope thats O.K. - If u need it in full resolution (Logo and Image) just send me a pm with an email, and i will send it over.

Nice greetings from vienna / austria

^^

btw.: Player name is "Electrolux" (dont want to post my gamers first e-mail here in public)

fe-fb-image:

Posted Image

fe-fb-logo:

Posted Image

Edited by Bad Trip, 15 March 2012 - 05:57 AM.

Mlucci4036

Mlucci4036

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 27-February 12
Are we alloud to use existing Fallen Earth advertisements for this? Or is it only screen shots we take?
"War...War Never Changes."

nimsosim

nimsosim

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 27-February 12
Player name = Jack Whetstone

email = nimsosim@gmail.com

I ganked the loading background because what could be cooler ? Only if you added a hermit crab logo.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -9176 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Are we alloud to use existing Fallen Earth advertisements for this? Or is it only screen shots we take?

Either or =)
~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Mlucci4036

Mlucci4036

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 27-February 12
Player Name: Eli Ackraman
Email: Mlucci4036@aol.com

I hope you enjoy me entries as i am a huge fan of the game!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Mlucci4036, 21 March 2012 - 06:59 PM.

"War...War Never Changes."

Vuko

Vuko

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 16-January 12
Well here's mine. Would want to tweak it bit more but not sure I'll have time.

Player name: Vukotich
Mail: jezewskiadam@gmail.com

Base screenshot I've used (made by myself and featuring me ;D):
Posted Image

Main image:
Posted Image

Logo (please confirm does it really need to be 180 pixels wide as I've noticed the one that is used on FE Facebook page atm is automatically cropped anyway):
Posted Image

How would it look (may need some tweaking so if you would choose me please give me a call does it fit properly with the logo):
Posted Image

I can also add a Fallen Earth logo if needed something more.. visible.

Edited by Vuko, 22 March 2012 - 02:47 PM.

Posted Image

nimsosim

nimsosim

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 27-February 12

Well here's mine. Would want to tweak it bit more but not sure I'll have time.

Player name: Vukotich
Mail: jezewskiadam@gmail.com

That is allstar. Nice work.

Lithium Flower

Lithium Flower

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 24-February 12
Here is my entry (inspired by FE intro movie :P):

1. main banner:

Posted Image

2. logo:

Posted Image

3. all-together:

Posted Image

Main layer of banner is half-transparent ("interface"), image in the background can be changed anytime. Uploading merged with Alpha-zone scrshoot.

player name: Lithium Flower
e-mail: nanette85@gmail.com

Edited by Lithium Flower, 24 March 2012 - 11:02 PM.

Lithium Flower

Lithium Flower

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 24-February 12
2nd fast one:P

banner:

Posted Image

logo:

Posted Image

full:

Posted Image

Edited by Lithium Flower, 25 March 2012 - 07:38 AM.

H1ROSHIM4

H1ROSHIM4

Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11
I'm bringing it back!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

KAOSNufan

KAOSNufan

CHOTA War Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1546 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

I'm bringing it back!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think we have our winner, folks. Thanks for coming out.

Vuko

Vuko

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 16-January 12
So when will this actually be finalized?

Ah.. Missed the bit about moving to the timeline feature. March 31st?

Edited by Vuko, 28 March 2012 - 07:58 AM.

Posted Image

misbeehaven

misbeehaven

Exile Officer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Joined 13-August 11

I'm bringing it back!

Posted Image

Posted Image

lolololololollolololololololollololololololololololol