35 replies to this topic

HUndeadSaints

HUndeadSaints

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 03-August 11
With the huge influx of new players to game and vets coming back, I figured it was about time to make these public so that everyone can take advantage of them. This set of UI has 3 different types of DoTs with 5 different health/stamina/gamma bar types. The first 4 photos show the different bar setups and the last two are the other two dot types (these two dot types also have the 5 bar setups)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alternate DoTs (these two also have 5 varieties of resource bars included)

Posted Image

Posted Image

The UI is the ORIGINAL DOT UI, the one that started it all, the one that people QQ'd about and called us hacks/cheats for having............
(there are two UI's in this pack, think one has HEAL written on the bar itself when your hp drops)

Posted Image

Uploading the .rar files (2 different packs, one with the 12 and one with the 2) to a few sites shortly, I will add links to this post when I get it done.

Saints Combat DoT UI (15 Pack) google docs download

Saints "The Original" Combat DoT UI (2 Pack)
google docs download

Directions To Install DoT UI:

To install the UI files, extract the .rar file with winrar to your ........\Fallen Earth\Skins folder (all folders should be new but just encase make sure to not over write any existing folders).

Directions To Use DoT UI:

To turn the DoT on and off, turn the opacity of your resource bar to 0% or 100%. At 100% the DoT is turned on you need to position the resource bar in the center of your cross hair. Easiest way to do so is find a mark on a wall and center your cross hair on it and than position your resource bar so that the DoT itself lines up with the mark, the dot will now be centered on your cross hair (note there should be small area of the bar that you can click and drag it with, it can be tough to see, look for a small grey/black mark on the resource bar when the DoTs turned on, thats the spot to click and drag it with).

Edited by HUndeadSaints, 29 February 2012 - 03:48 PM.

Posted Image

osis6echo

osis6echo

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 17-August 11
Thanks for sharing :notworthy:

KAOSNufan

KAOSNufan

CHOTA War Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1546 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
KAOS Dot UI:
Posted Image

Assirian

Assirian

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined 24-October 11
Did my own, but yours look like pretty ;) Will give a try

Thanks.

Tech style DOT UI :

Posted Image

SirSplatsalot

SirSplatsalot

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11
Awesome! Thanx dude.
o5b8dv.png
Democles - Kaycee Jynx - Sir Splatsalot

MICFILLER

MICFILLER

Rabble Rabble Rabble

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1544 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
My Dot UI:
Tiggs mad.

DarowStillwater

DarowStillwater

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11

To turn the DoT on and off, turn the opacity of your resource bar to 0% or 100%.

Thanks for sharing this HU. It's been a long time coming :applause:

I feel pretty stupid for asking, but what do you mean by resource bar? Also, can't seem to get the 12 pack link to work -- but not sure if you just haven't had a chance to update it yet.

Last Rangers are Recruiting!
Vista-based PvE/crafting clan, with casual PvP. CHOTA and LB welcome!
A Division of GamerApoc

H1ROSHIM4

H1ROSHIM4

Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11

KAOS Dot UI:
Posted Image

Aimbot circa 1990, the only way to play. ;)

Posted Image

HUndeadSaints

HUndeadSaints

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 03-August 11

Thanks for sharing this HU. It's been a long time coming :applause:

I feel pretty stupid for asking, but what do you mean by resource bar? Also, can't seem to get the 12 pack link to work -- but not sure if you just haven't had a chance to update it yet.

Resource bar is your health/stamina/gamma bar or object.

I thought I checked both links last night, if it is broke I'll make sure to fix it when I get home from work later today.

*****link updated for 12 pack and is now working

Edited by HUndeadSaints, 29 February 2012 - 09:47 AM.

Posted Image

DarowStillwater

DarowStillwater

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11
nm. I figured it out.

Edited by DarowStillwater, 29 February 2012 - 12:52 PM.

Last Rangers are Recruiting!
Vista-based PvE/crafting clan, with casual PvP. CHOTA and LB welcome!
A Division of GamerApoc

Avedis

Avedis

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 07-November 11
Awesome information, thanks for sharing it. After I download it and attempt to extract it into Fallen Earth>Skins, I get a message stating that it cannot place any of the files into the specified folder. Any ideas why?

Posted Image

HUndeadSaints

HUndeadSaints

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 03-August 11
Lol I just noticed that there is actually 15 UI's in that pack, not 12. So for all 3 DoT types you have 5 variations of the health/stamina/gamma bar

NoBarsStats
NoStats
Stats
Trans-NoStats
Trans-Stats

Posted Image

HUndeadSaints

HUndeadSaints

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 03-August 11

Awesome information, thanks for sharing it. After I download it and attempt to extract it into Fallen Earth>Skins, I get a message stating that it cannot place any of the files into the specified folder. Any ideas why?

Avedis in your case specifically check your folder permissions, make sure they arn't protected for some reason.

Here's a simpler way with just a few more steps. Once you DL the .rar file you can extract it to a new folder. So right click on the .rar file and select "Extract File To Skin\", this designates that you extract the contents of the .rar to a new folder titled "Skin". The location of this folder doesn't matter, easiest is just having it on your desktop. Open the new folder "Skin" and inside you will see the all 15 individual skins folders. Left click and drag selecting all the folders and copy them (either with ctrl+c or right click copy). Now open your fallen earth skins folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fallen Earth\Skins this is mine, yours maybe slightly different) and paste the copied skins folders into your .......Fallen Earth\Skins folder (either ctrl+p or right click paste). If you are in game, you will need to hard log, when you get back into game all of the new skins should be listed in your drop down list.

This method can not fail so hopefully that works for you and anyone else

Edited by HUndeadSaints, 29 February 2012 - 04:00 PM.

Posted Image

Red I

Red I

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Joined 04-August 11

KAOS Dot UI:Posted Image

This ! :D
Posted Image

Red I

Red I

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Joined 04-August 11
dont forget KAOS gets a share on the profit from cleaning all the accounts that download your keylogger
:pirates:
Posted Image

Avedis

Avedis

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 07-November 11

Avedis in your case specifically check your folder permissions, make sure they arn't protected for some reason.

Here's a simpler way with just a few more steps. Once you DL the .rar file you can extract it to a new folder. So right click on the .rar file and select "Extract File To Skin\", this designates that you extract the contents of the .rar to a new folder titled "Skin". The location of this folder doesn't matter, easiest is just having it on your desktop. Open the new folder "Skin" and inside you will see the all 15 individual skins folders. Left click and drag selecting all the folders and copy them (either with ctrl+c or right click copy). Now open your fallen earth skins folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fallen Earth\Skins this is mine, yours maybe slightly different) and paste the copied skins folders into your .......Fallen Earth\Skins folder (either ctrl+p or right click paste). If you are in game, you will need to hard log, when you get back into game all of the new skins should be listed in your drop down list.

This method can not fail so hopefully that works for you and anyone else

Sweet, thanks. As soon as the server is back up I'll be trying this out.

Posted Image

JaxDye

JaxDye

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Thanx for posting. Been playing around with dot-stat skin to try and get the graphics in TC and conflict towns to show faction control and if keep is under attack, but in my ignorance don't know how. Can someone help? Thanx in advance.

MICFILLER

MICFILLER

Rabble Rabble Rabble

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1544 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Due to the skins being made a good while ago they do not have anything they have added recently.
Tiggs mad.

ZeroGravitySE

ZeroGravitySE

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Joined 02-June 11
Finally sharing this after how long, lol.

Mad respect though to the saints for sharing this to everyone. Its nice to see people care about evening the battlefield instead of epeen.
"Because DayZ is the Programming Fallen Earth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll complain about how FE is bad. Because FE can't take it. Because DayZ isn't Fallen Earth. It's a good game, an intelligent game. A game Fallen Earth should of been." -WolvesofWar.org

H1ROSHIM4

H1ROSHIM4

Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11

Finally sharing this after how long, lol.

Mad respect though to the saints for sharing this to everyone. Its nice to see people care about evening the battlefield instead of epeen.

We have other tricks up our sleeve's now, the UI is petty stuff.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: SaintsHaxEngine follow the instructions in the file and enjoy! :)

Posted Image

ZeroGravitySE

ZeroGravitySE

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Joined 02-June 11

We have other tricks up our sleeve's now, the UI is petty stuff.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: SaintsHaxEngine follow the instructions in the file and enjoy! :)

eh, anything above this is considered a cheat.
"Because DayZ is the Programming Fallen Earth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll complain about how FE is bad. Because FE can't take it. Because DayZ isn't Fallen Earth. It's a good game, an intelligent game. A game Fallen Earth should of been." -WolvesofWar.org

Oratho

Oratho

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12
Uhh wait, so you can make a custom UI in this game that replaces the crosshairs with a dot?

Reaven1911

Reaven1911

Darkwraith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Uhh wait, so you can make a custom UI in this game that replaces the crosshairs with a dot?

No the dot is part of the Health/Stam/Gam. Block.

Oratho

Oratho

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  • Joined 28-February 12

No the dot is part of the Health/Stam/Gam. Block.

Yea, but is it in the center of the screen?

cheerycheer

cheerycheer

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 05-February 12

Yea, but is it in the center of the screen?

its not, its at the corner where the orginal always is... :troll_face:

btw, i have some issue with not beeing able to zoom in/out while scoping, sometimes it work sometimes not... thats a bug or a feature? ;)

Edited by cheerycheer, 19 March 2012 - 02:52 AM.

Red I

Red I

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Joined 04-August 11

btw, i have some issue with not beeing able to zoom in/out while scoping, sometimes it work sometimes not... thats a bug or a feature? ;)

and thats why those skins suck for a rifle player and i dont use them

you have to klick outside of the area of the health bar square then go in aim mode and zoom
Posted Image

Krowbar

Krowbar

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 24-February 12
Thank you very much for sharing this!
I just have a question about the dot. I have been trying to figure out how to make slight alterations to the dot itself. No color or alpha works in photoshop for the tga, so I assume it is in the grfx_game wwm file code. I would simply like to customize the dot a little more in shape and size. Thanks for any help you are willing to offer regarding this.

SirSplatsalot

SirSplatsalot

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11
Just spray it red w Gimp. Works fine. I still suck... lol
o5b8dv.png
Democles - Kaycee Jynx - Sir Splatsalot

Reaven1911

Reaven1911

Darkwraith

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11

Just spray it red w Gimp. Works fine. I still suck... lol

Its a UI not a hack :P

allendance

allendance

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 02-January 12
ahh,im a noob ,may i ask whats resource bar ,and where is it?

Gulaschkanone

Gulaschkanone

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 30-July 12
Lookin good, but the big problem is that they don´t show the faction colours an radar. So they are not so usable in PVP areas...
- or is there a solution for that?

Edited by Gulaschkanone, 27 August 2012 - 03:34 AM.

Radash

Radash

Respected

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 607 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11
Just copy the files that were changed with the map changes. You might have to do some copy and pasting from the other gui files though. I would compare the dot UI to the default one and make changes where needed. Alot of the custom UIs havent been updated since the map changes so you either have to do it yourself or wait for the original Author to do it.

Ardra

Ardra

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
this ui is awesome i really gotta have it but has ne1 got this to work with the new map/radar system yet?,

i tried replacing some files with the most recently modified 1s on default but that didnt go well :(

if sum1 cud upload a working version or let me know which files to replace id greatly appreciate it

Edited by Ardra, 19 September 2012 - 06:33 PM.

MICFILLER

MICFILLER

Rabble Rabble Rabble

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1544 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
The radar stuff isn't too hard to fix but requires some editting. You can copy the new radar stuff from the default files to 1 of the files on the ui you like then update the ini or if you like the old arrows of this ui you can just change the ini to the arrows you like.

But I can double check on this later.

Edited by MICFILLER, 19 September 2012 - 08:08 PM.

Tiggs mad.

Prophes0r

Prophes0r

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 01-September 12
Both this UI and GunRunners are the inspiration of my Cross-hair UI. I figured if I was going to go through the trouble of fixing this one, I may as well make my own that fit my needs. I hope GunRunners gets released soon because each of these 3 mods offers some things the others don't, and getting pressure from each other may help us all to resolve the functional issues we all have.

Saints
  • Ugly
  • Simple, no learning required because all normal information is present
  • Large area taken up that cannot be clicked through
GunRunners
  • Beautiful
  • Less info, but all combat info included
  • slight learning curve, what bars are where, the default HP/Stam/Gamma are recolored to look better.
  • Very large area taken up that cannot be clicked through.
Prophesor's = Ugly, learning curve for health bar,
  • Ugly
  • Least ammount of info presented, stripped down to only the 3 bars. No granular information provided
  • Largest learning curve. No numbers provided. Health bar changes colors to indicate health percentages.
  • Smallest area taken up, most efficient use of space
  • Super Ugly though.

Edited by Prophes0r, 20 September 2012 - 09:43 AM.

Prophes0r

Metropolitan

Metropolitan

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 28-December 11
Thanks for the comment about GunRunners, Prophes0r :)

I just saw your release and it seem pretty nice ! But the GunRunners Interface is not the inspiration of anything, I made it a long time before posting it on the forum, and today it's the first time I see your work (nice work :D).

Edited by NuclearSkorm, 02 October 2012 - 12:43 AM.

Metropolitan / Apocalypsia / Antagonia, Cartel Leadership

www.LeCartel.fr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users