• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-January 12
PVP & PVE Clan> Its sole purpose is to assist new players into FE

Faction: Traveler/Tech
Members: 2034 and rising last i checked
Language: English
COM: Team Speak 3
Come join the family and get connected...

*toasts* here's to good profits. BOOYA!

Revelations

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12
No Information about what the clan is about, whats the name mean, what is the clans primary goals, or focus?

Cold Splatterhand

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 24-February 12

u must be very bored :D

greets!

Bee-Ri

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 26-February 12

View PostRevelations, on 03 April 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

what is the clans primary goals, or focus?

It says, right here......

View PostNamfoodle, on 27 February 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

Edited by Bee-Ri, 04 April 2012 - 10:05 AM.

Skagg

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 27-February 12

same could be said for the help channel.
except your clan channel must be more crowded with that number of members ;)

I was Invited spontaneously by some guys from you when i was fresh out of the cloner in Boneclaw, i always wondered what S.M. 420 Cx3 actually means.

Enlighten us please.

Revelations

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12
Its been 7 days since my last post here and still no one can explain what the guild name means. So why not try to figure it out for ourselves..
S.M. that could mean a lot of things.. Sadomasicists? Super Mutants? Sick Moth******ers? hmmm
420 could most commonly be associated with pot smokers. So we got something / pot smokers..
Sadomasicistic Pot Smokers? Seems to be a seriously oxymoron there as most pot smokers are far to laid back to be sadomasocists.
So i guess I will have to go wtih Super Mutant Pot Smokers.. and this Cx3 i'm just not sure about at all. Possibly Super Mutant gang signs or a
special code only known to Super Mutant Stoners? I guess we will never know unless we are englightened from within the secret world of the Super Mutant Stoners.

pidian

pewpew kachew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Joined 22-June 11

View PostRevelations, on 10 April 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Its been 7 days since my last post here and still no one can explain what the guild name means. So why not try to figure it out for ourselves..
S.M. that could mean a lot of things.. Sadomasicists? Super Mutants? Sick Moth******ers? hmmm
420 could most commonly be associated with pot smokers. So we got something / pot smokers..
Sadomasicistic Pot Smokers? Seems to be a seriously oxymoron there as most pot smokers are far to laid back to be sadomasocists.
So i guess I will have to go wtih Super Mutant Pot Smokers.. and this Cx3 i'm just not sure about at all. Possibly Super Mutant gang signs or a
special code only known to Super Mutant Stoners? I guess we will never know unless we are englightened from within the secret world of the Super Mutant Stoners.

lol

Posted Image
1st Clone to Step Foot in S4

SpikePaws

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Joined 14-February 12

Members: 2034 and rising last i checked

It's more now, this could mean... They are taking over TC. Oh noes!!!

With an average level of 4!!!

Posted Image

MultiArmedg0d

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 24-February 12

View PostSpikePaws, on 11 April 2012 - 01:36 AM, said:

It's more now, this could mean... They are taking over TC. Oh noes!!!

With an average level of 4!!!

mostly theres a run down on that the majority of the numbers were peps from steam there are 30 at most half of them use ts3 the members THAT ARE active are highly encouraged to use ts3 to get better help mostly we dont pay attention to clan chat (being dicks elsewhere :P) and its a pretty casual clan so yeah people who smoke pot dont exactly get banned unless theyre using the game to promote sales for rl drugs then standard rules to any game applys and theyre usually kicked or GM bans them,

Sabriia

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-March 12
Would like to hear from one of your recruiters in game. Look me up. Sabriia.

Namfoodle

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-January 12
The meaning of S.M. 420 Cx3 can not be disclosed. Its a clan tag meant to confuse and will be pondered over for many years to come. Your witty comments and failed attempts to figure out its meaning are very much welcomed and enjoyed. Yes we are a clan of newbies 4k strong and counting. The leaders are dedicated to constantly promoting FE and making players game time more enjoyable. Please feel free to take the time to do the math and while your stuck in the solution dont forget to look around and see whats happening with your own eyes.

GO TRAVELERS/NWO

Posted Image

Edited by Namfoodle, 25 April 2012 - 12:27 PM.

robinwoood62

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 14-November 11
hi,

i am often near pass chris at the nightwolf camp to help with the last atv quest. now i see often people from this clan trying the quest and they all fail in the first tries. even that there are 2 of them at the same time they are not in team. i try to warn them but they ignore messages in all channels (region , private and say). usually they also dont speak something. yesterday one died 2 times befor he was able to simply speak with a npc to continue in atv quest.
some of them find out that a horse will help much in the first step, when waves of evil lvl 15 npcs attacks, but they never give a hint to the other clanmembers. on horse you need a minute while the other people and the friendly npc kills the quest npcs and the quest continues from alone.

seems thats not a clan, its more like that they all live in the same town and noone knows about the others.

Bruno

up to lvl 14 you have 2 stun abilities, 3 heals and several buffs, all works always, with all weapons and even in fight, just press the hotkeys. why you dont use it?

Soda

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Joined 14-August 11

View Postrobinwoood62, on 25 April 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

hi,

i am often near pass chris at the nightwolf camp to help with the last atv quest. now i see often people from this clan trying the quest and they all fail in the first tries. even that there are 2 of them at the same time they are not in team. i try to warn them but they ignore messages in all channels (region , private and say). usually they also dont speak something. yesterday one died 2 times befor he was able to simply speak with a npc to continue in atv quest.
some of them find out that a horse will help much in the first step, when waves of evil lvl 15 npcs attacks, but they never give a hint to the other clanmembers. on horse you need a minute while the other people and the friendly npc kills the quest npcs and the quest continues from alone.

seems thats not a clan, its more like that they all live in the same town and noone knows about the others.

Bruno

up to lvl 14 you have 2 stun abilities, 3 heals and several buffs, all works always, with all weapons and even in fight, just press the hotkeys. why you dont use it?

Their own leader left the clan and joined another, the Saints, for a few days... Go figure.
I have yet to meet a member of their clan I can not easily kill, and I'm averagely skilled at PvP, at best.

Namfoodle

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-January 12

View PostRonGlass, on 25 April 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

Their own leader left the clan and joined another, the Saints, for a few days... Go figure.
I have yet to meet a member of their clan I can not easily kill, and I'm averagely skilled at PvP, at best.

Alibaster Fenix

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 16-April 12
Does the fenix Rise from the ashes, and get to come back home? Or am I left on my own to find a new clan ?

Lothlorrienne

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 09-February 12
We have now begun a recovery effort, after our last leaders fallout and disbanding of S.M. 420 Cx3. he recreated it as 420 and then promptly left us.
We are now mainly a PvE crafting group (cant say clan we are too small with only 2-3 active out of 115 or so on a good day) It is like recovering from a massive earthquake and all you have is a small plastic beach pail and a tea spoon.

If you would like to help Clan 420 become great again Please do not hesitate to send me a PM ingame I go by Lothlorrienne
you can also PM Coverisk he is one of my two most trusted second in command OldHippie chick is the other.

May FE Prosper forever.....

Vaako

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

View PostRonGlass, on 25 April 2012 - 12:54 PM, said:

You are too modest. :)

Vaako - Social/Crafter 1240 AP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 GamersFirst.com, Reloaded Games, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.®