Jump to content

Stay up to date with all posts by admins in the forum


32 replies to this topic

#21
SOBRAVE

    Conscript

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 29-February 12
Oh wow, this is pretty cool. Thanks for making this! :D

#22
smurfy

    Grunt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Joined 07-December 10
Thanks for your feedback.

i just added:

MonteCristo, MakeMyLife and Hezeki to the list.

The thing is, that i don't have a complete list of all G1 staff or APB Devs, so if one is missing simple post the name and i will add the name to the list.

- smurfy
Playing APB since Key to the City event.

#23
AnUnoriginalName

    Respected

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 893 posts
  • Joined 23-January 11

View Postsmurfy, on 30 March 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

Thanks for your feedback.

i just added:

MonteCristo, MakeMyLife and Hezeki to the list.

The thing is, that i don't have a complete list of all G1 staff or APB Devs, so if one is missing simple post the name and i will add the name to the list.

- smurfy


Thanks. Here's a few others: Byrt, G1PowderKitten, and TechMech. I think you might have them all after adding those few, so consider it a job well done. ;)

#24
Kimiko

    Ascended

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3202 posts
  • Joined 20-November 10
I believe normal users should have access to the member list, if not let me know and I'll get you specific names. Go here, click use advanced filters, change the Show All dropdown to GamersFirst Administrators for a list, and then again to GamersFirst Staff.

Posted Image


#25
Ringman

    Veteran Moderator

  • Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4927 posts
  • Joined 06-December 10

View PostKimiko, on 25 April 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

I believe normal users should have access to the member list, if not let me know and I'll get you specific names. Go here, click use advanced filters, change the Show All dropdown to GamersFirst Administrators for a list, and then again to GamersFirst Staff.

If you ask me better overview of the current Admins here: http://forums.gamers...tats&do=leaders

Edited by Ringman, 26 April 2012 - 01:24 AM.

Posted Image


Patriot | Posted Image Petra | Posted Image Atina |
Obeya | Posted Image Petrina | * |
How to submit a ticket || Forum Rules || The Report button


#26
scaminatrix

    Conscript

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Joined 30-September 11
There are some important people's comments not showing up in the tracker. Jericho is one, I'll report more if I find them.
Posted Image

#27
n3xn3x

    Respected

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Joined 25-February 12
nice one!
maybe you could link the original forum post. so you can get directly to the original post and dont have to search it in forum...

cheers

#28
smurfy

    Grunt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Joined 07-December 10
Hey,

click at the names on the mainpage or on the "source" link at the details page. and you jump directly to the gamersfirst forums thread.

- smurfy

View Postn3xn3x, on 29 July 2012 - 07:36 AM, said:

nice one!
maybe you could link the original forum post. so you can get directly to the original post and dont have to search it in forum...

cheers

Playing APB since Key to the City event.

#29
ULTRA-BlackJoker

    Grunt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 30-April 11
thank you this helped alot
Posted Image
Posted Image

#30
DeanGrey

    Respected

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Joined 14-December 11
IT BROKE IT BROKE! DOOM AND DESPAIR!

:computersmash:

#31
Braddus

    Conscript

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Joined 03-December 11

View PostDeanGrey, on 26 November 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

IT BROKE IT BROKE! DOOM AND DESPAIR!

:computersmash:

Yeah, looks like it's been broken for just over a week, was starting to think the devs had just stopped posting.

To whomever has the power, a fix would be greatly appreciated.
Colby (Na West) / Joker (NA East)

#32
smurfy

    Grunt

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Joined 07-December 10
sorry, i broke it :)

fixed it, should be crawling new posts soon
Playing APB since Key to the City event.

#33
FiveO

    Respected

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • Joined 27-March 11
http://apbdb.com/track/ ????????????

Posted Image

Videos: Random Gameplay




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 GamersFirst.com, Reloaded Games, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.®