The Ultimate Guide to Fallen Earth.

152 replies to this topic

Sniper Widow

Sniper Widow

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 28-October 12
DRLP = Death Row Loot Party? Can it be,all the way from Dead Frontier??

Azah

Azah

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-October 12
I have just started this game yesterday and I am finding it highly addictive.. I hope the creator of this forum post reads that the links are down as I would love to see what they show as I am wanting mine to be able to wield guns as well as have max stats

TheFunk

TheFunk

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
Will say it again cause I care :)

The builds in this thread were not good. And even if they were they would be completely outdated by recent patches. This thread has a lot of great info but those builds only helped lead to a lot of people crying hacks after being facerolled by people that actually knew how to build a toon. Those links going down is a good thing.

Also the OP doesn't play anymore so don't hold yer breath for updates ;)

Azah

Azah

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-October 12

The builds in this thread were not good. And even if they were they would be completely outdated by recent patches. This thread has a lot of great info but those builds only helped lead to a lot of people crying hacks after being facerolled by people that actually knew how to build a toon. Those links going down is a good thing.

Ahhhh, ok TheFunk.. thanks alot.. guess I will just have to guess like I did in WoW. ;)

Kluu

Kluu

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 25-November 12
The links for the builds don't work, they take me to some centry link search engine.

RowdyRonny

RowdyRonny

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1149 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11

The links for the builds don't work, they take me to some centry link search engine.

Here are some builds :
http://forums.gamers...-a-mixed-build/

Planners can now be found at :

http://planner.lecar...101010101010101

and

http://planer.fallen...101010101010101

Both are based upon psycic smurf's fallen earth character planner. He left so his planner is no longer available. The "warungquita" one also dissapeared probably due to the same reason.
Posted Image

Faeryl

Faeryl

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 18-December 12
Have a slight problem... The builds... The links are dead. can we gt an update on this? Or do we just need to figure it out for ourselves?
Posted Image

otnacnivek

otnacnivek

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 29-January 13
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this ultimate guide. Your step by step directions gave me the confidence I need. You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation. Thanks again. :notworthy:

medical Billing Companies in Georgia - medical professionals' leading Software

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Have a slight problem... The builds... The links are dead. can we gt an update on this? Or do we just need to figure it out for ourselves?

most of the builds are terrible just ask in the pvp, game discussion or new player area.

Heretic
Nysak

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

This...op didn't know how builds or pvp worked.

Heretic
Nysak

XenophilicWanderer

XenophilicWanderer

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 29-November 12

This...op didn't know how builds or pvp worked.

What an ideal opportunity for a stellar member of the community such as yourself to rectify this and propose some builds in this topic that are useful? :bunny:

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11
All builds here was horrible as all my life : ) And if you want some advanced information about characteristics, try this partially translated guides. I'm sorry for my illiterate english, if someone help me with literary adaptation i'm be very graceful.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

What an ideal opportunity for a stellar member of the community such as yourself to rectify this and propose some builds in this topic that are useful? :bunny:

Andrew has helped plenty and has many on the forum and I am always open to helping people if they ask...builds should be based around the player and explained not 'this is good'.

Heretic
Nysak

Tactical Ex

Tactical Ex

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Joined 15-June 12

Here are some builds :
http://forums.gamers...-a-mixed-build/

Planners can now be found at :

http://planner.lecar...101010101010101

and

http://planer.fallen...101010101010101

Both are based upon psycic smurf's fallen earth character planner. He left so his planner is no longer available. The "warungquita" one also dissapeared probably due to the same reason.

It looks like those links have since been updated but for future reference my character planner (should be a link in my signature) is an installable program that is backwards compatible with most of, if not all of, the previous web based planners. It's got everything and more, including automatic updates to the skills and abilities. Check it out if your interested, I'm sure you will be satifsfied.
Tactical Ex's Fallen Earth Character Planner
Version 2.5 now available - Features: Web companion app allows you to link friends your build! Can save you character name / Skills and abilities updated for the most recent patch / Backwards compatible with PsychicSmurfs, Le Cartel, and planner.Fallen-Earth.ru web based planners / Generate codes to share builds over the web / save builds to XML file / Character Balance overview function.

Duke Pollard

Duke Pollard

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 04-March 13
so does anyone on this site actually actively play and have builds or is it have completed and take you to other threads or player cards??
I just want to look at some sniper/pistoleer builds whats so hard with that??

Tactical Ex

Tactical Ex

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Joined 15-June 12

so does anyone on this site actually actively play and have builds or is it have completed and take you to other threads or player cards??
I just want to look at some sniper/pistoleer builds whats so hard with that??

I'm not 100% sure what you are saying but, YES, there are active people on the forum and you should check out this forum http://forums.gamers...-with-26-patch/ and inquire about sniper pistoleer builds.

Let Reaps know you use Tactical Ex's planner if you want some advice on builds using that utility.
Tactical Ex's Fallen Earth Character Planner
Version 2.5 now available - Features: Web companion app allows you to link friends your build! Can save you character name / Skills and abilities updated for the most recent patch / Backwards compatible with PsychicSmurfs, Le Cartel, and planner.Fallen-Earth.ru web based planners / Generate codes to share builds over the web / save builds to XML file / Character Balance overview function.

Andrew Leslie

Andrew Leslie

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Joined 17-October 11
Duke, many posts about builds here, in this topic branch. I try to help newbies with builds, and Reaps do same things. Just read topics about builds, you found many information here. About gunslinger-sniper - it may be some commando build. Why such characteristics - read topics, i many time tell about.

Khedrak

Khedrak

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 21-April 13

Posted Image
While you can put AP everywhere it's also true you can only use 1960 of them (1650 +310 bonus AP).
It is then very recommended to build proper build templates.
I and DRLP will test many builds and try to give you the best templates available.

Posted Image
The Assault Build is focused on maximizing damage, defense and healing ability while also maximizing your crafting ability.
This build will grant you:

• MAX health and mitigation.
  • MAX damage and critical chance.
  • First Aid heals.
  • The panic button escape ability on 20 sec cooldown.
  • MAX crafting, MAX carry capacity.
This is the Template

Posted Image
This build aims to let you be the team buffer, giving your team-mates the best benfits and retaining max crafting.
  • GOOD health and MAX mitigation.
  • GOOD damage and MAX critical chance.
  • ALL heals.
  • ALL buffs to strengthen your team and yourself.
Here is the Template.

Posted Image
This build is aimed to undermine your opponents by reducing their damaging abilities through debuffs, while having max crafting.
  • GOOD health and defense.
  • First Aid the heals.
  • ALL the damage abilities.
  • The panic button escape ability.
  • Active skill that removes 56 weapon skill and power to every enemy in 50 meters, making them weak and easier to kill.
Here is the Template.

Posted Image
For those who love to get the best from both guns' worlds, while still being at the top and max crafting.
  • MAX health and mitigation.
  • First Aid heals.
  • The panic button escape ability.
  • Ability to use both Rifles and Pistols (and their derivatives, Assault Rifles, Shotguns, SMGs etc).
Here is the Template.

Posted Image
This build sacrifices crafting ability to let you use both guns and melee.
  • MAX health and defense.
  • First Aid heals.
  • Ability to use Rifle or Pistol (one of the two) and Melee.
Here is the Template.

The links to the builds don't work

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

The builds were horrible anyways...maybe 1 was ok the rest did more damage than good.

Heretic
Nysak

UnoW

UnoW

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 23-March 13

Actually if you clever, they still work.

Just click on the link, ignore the page but look UP at the URL instead.
Copy the URL and paste it into a text document.

All the stats are there you just have to hit ENTER after each dash ( - ) to reform the list.

I did an it took a min or so.

:-)

IGN: UnoWild
Founder of the Wasteland Jokers clan

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
Don't use those builds...ask for some help if u want a build. Those builds are not good.

Edited by AgentNoir, 21 April 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Heretic
Nysak

Tom Selleck

Tom Selleck

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 27-April 13
The build templates don't work for me. When I click on them it takes me to some odd site! Am I doing something wrong, I really want to use the Hybrid Crafter build but as a noob I want to start right from the beginning. Any suggestions?

Tom Selleck

Tom Selleck

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 27-April 13

Don't use those builds...ask for some help if u want a build. Those builds are not good.

Ok I am asking for help! I want to be a Hybrid Crafter!! I want to start right, right off the hop not after investing a bunch of time!

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Recommend PMing myself, Andrew Leslie, or checking the new build guide that was posted.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

SaintElmo

SaintElmo

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 25-July 13
I would like to add a few tidbits I've learned:

1. In PvE, the most dangerous thing is usually respawning mobs. There are times when you'll fight your way across a fairly small room, and when you turn to leave, some or all of the mobs will be replaced with new versions. Apparently, looting the corpse decreases respawn time. So in areas with dense spawns like the area just outside the LifeNet in Clinton Farms and Midway you might want to clear the area first and loot the corpses rapidly in succession after. Corpses will eventually despawn, but it takes several minutes.

Conversely, if you're in the situation of having to kill x number of y, looting can help provide more targets. In the case of animal targets, I am not sure if skinning the corpse is required to reduce respawn time or if looting itself is sufficient.

2. Rifles without scopes still zooming in on target when pressing right mouse/B. I actually prefer this as a nice compromise between accuracy (the target appears larger so it's easier to hit) while maintaining some situational awareness, because the reduction to your effective peripheral vision is considerably less.

3. When you are dual wielding the left mouse button fires the left hand weapon and the right hand button fires the right.

4. You cannot use Benevolence or other healing abilities while mounted on a cargo mount. You can, however, still eat, drink and pop pills.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

I would like to add a few tidbits I've learned:

1. In PvE, the most dangerous thing is usually respawning mobs. There are times when you'll fight your way across a fairly small room, and when you turn to leave, some or all of the mobs will be replaced with new versions. Apparently, looting the corpse decreases respawn time. So in areas with dense spawns like the area just outside the LifeNet in Clinton Farms and Midway you might want to clear the area first and loot the corpses rapidly in succession after. Corpses will eventually despawn, but it takes several minutes.

Conversely, if you're in the situation of having to kill x number of y, looting can help provide more targets. In the case of animal targets, I am not sure if skinning the corpse is required to reduce respawn time or if looting itself is sufficient.

2. Rifles without scopes still zooming in on target when pressing right mouse/B. I actually prefer this as a nice compromise between accuracy (the target appears larger so it's easier to hit) while maintaining some situational awareness, because the reduction to your effective peripheral vision is considerably less.

3. When you are dual wielding the left mouse button fires the left hand weapon and the right hand button fires the right.

4. You cannot use Benevolence or other healing abilities while mounted on a cargo mount. You can, however, still eat, drink and pop pills.

Sadly this guide is insanely out of date :(

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Docktor Blue

Docktor Blue

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 08-January 14
His node guide to finding certain tier 1 items is unreadable.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3702 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
This guide is also horrible and bad in and of itself.

Heretic
Nysak

corruptedbrethren

corruptedbrethren

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 31-March 14
anyway possible to get an improved picture of the coords for scavenging?

IuriBR

IuriBR

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 06-October 14

Can anyone tell me why the images doesn't load? I refreshed the page more than 50 times lol

Edited by IuriBR, 06 October 2014 - 07:04 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Can anyone tell me why the images doesn't load? I refreshed the page more than 50 times lol

This guide is extremely out of date... at this point most of the information on it should be purged >_>

Posted Image

abeon

abeon

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 17-May 15

All images in OP are dead :/

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7720 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

All images in OP are dead :/

Most of the thread is invalid at this point anyways... sadly.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users