DRLP was born in May 2008 on another game, Dead Frontier.
We quickly became the best clan in the game and we are known for many epic, unmatched achievements in every field.
Lately, with the admin of that game giving overpowered custom items and mod powers to kids with credit card, the game became a virtual guantanamo so we almost quit playing the game at all.
We now decided to estabilish the clan in Fallen Earth, and we are looking to increase our numbers.
In Fallen Earth, DRLP is a master-of-all-trades type of clan. We do everything and anything ranging from craft to PvP.
Our community is friendly and helpful, and our site is full of unique tools that allow you to maximize your ability in Fallen Earth.
We are mainly an Enforcer clan, but we are friendly toward Techs and have a couple in our clan.
We count more than 75 active members and aim to improve further.
- Laid-back, mature individuals; we enjoy a good laugh but not immaturity and angry people.
- Perseverance. You are not forced to meet goals of any kind, but it's required to play at least once a week.
- People from all around the world: DRLP has members from all around America, Asia and Europe.
- Honesty and sincerity. We consider dishonests and liars people that's not even worth to consider human beings.
- We only take Faction-less people, Enforcers and Techs.
- Cheaters of any sort. Zero tolerance on this.
- People who create fights, either internal or external. We enjoy mature discussions, even between very different individuals.
- People who don't care about building a bond with the DRLP community. You are not required to be "social"; in fact one of our best members is a lone wolf. But he's loyal and helpful. Get the catch?
- Shady/egoistical people.
- A full site with domain: http://www.drlp.net/, including articles, guides, forums, webchat with cam/mic options, flash games, profiler, armory, and more.
- A proper meritocracy system: we have Squad Leaders, Elites, Ascenders, Recruits. You can improve in our ranks and access different privileges if you decide to do so.
- Respect. Whether you are the last joined newbie or the guy who's been with us for 3 years, you have the same respect and if someone disrespects you without good reasons I'll be the first to chop his hands off.
- Loyalty and friendship. Many DRLP members helped each other in many situations, both in-game and real life.
Consider each and every DRLP clan-mate a loyal, trustable friend who will always be there for you.
- Help and kindness. We love to help each other achieving goals, as long as it's mutual. The more trust you earn, the better your rewards.
- A proper clan event and mission system: once we settled we'll start again with the clan events/missions where you compete/cooperate with your clanmates to complete specific goals and obtain rewards.
If you feel you want to involve yourself into this, please send a PM to Red Falcon in-game.
There is no specific requirement to enter the Recruit Squad, beside the aforementioned.
I hope to find many more good guys to play with us, and I hope you will all enjoy the DRLP experience.
This post has been edited by RedFalcon: 15 November 2011 - 05:43 AM