8 replies to this topic

kowlasky

kowlasky

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11
In the marketplace and on the reward merchants,devs,g1. :)

AlexDelazorra

AlexDelazorra

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1367 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

In the marketplace and on the reward merchants,devs,g1. :)

No, no, please make it a chip-bought IMMERSION thing.

A barber-shop in every barter-town that would be soooooooooooo awesome!

Oh and btw. why have the hairstyle options ingame decreased over time?
At the start we were able to change within our "hairstyle-column", now my female char is only able to switch between open and ponytail...
Current record holder in achievement score:
Posted Image
Alex Delazorra's story: Love, Sex, Guns, Drugs & Decisions

Mrtvola

Mrtvola

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

No, no, please make it a chip-bought IMMERSION thing.

A barber-shop in every barter-town that would be soooooooooooo awesome!

Oh and btw. why have the hairstyle options ingame decreased over time?
At the start we were able to change within our "hairstyle-column", now my female char is only able to switch between open and ponytail...

my male char have that too... its a bug. From start i have that "dreads in ponytail" hairstyle i change it, relog and i cant change back to that hairstyle. reported, but gm told me he cant replicate my problem. So i tryid again with newly created char and i replicate it. Email Written without answer.

Barber-shop in every barter-town? I support this, and Tattoo-shop can be there too :)

Tikigod

Tikigod

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
Also a gym for changing body mass in one direction.

And some kind of "Mumford fried prairie Chicken" fast food chain for changing body mass in the other direction.

:)
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent - Isaac Asimov.

LucidSpore

LucidSpore

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11
I was just thinking about this today , i wish there was some system in game to modify your character the appearance that is, and it would be amazing if it was IN game , not bought with real money, but optional to buy with g1 if you want. that way they can make some money as well but us poor people can just grind away some caps. After all beauty is a price haha... but anyways all these ideas sound good, the fast food one made me lol haha :)

RapheGalland

RapheGalland

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11
Considering the way we are "grown", and that the cloner manages to not only apply our hairstyles, tattoos and paintjobs, it shouldnt be far fetched that it could change our features.

But my biggest "support" would be for a upgrade of the hairstyles/system.. Perhaps even retextured to better quality. It's a bit like faded plastic on our heads now.

Edit:
Oh, and 3d beards/moustaches! It's a must, not this painted on crud.

Edited by RapheGalland, 14 October 2011 - 02:42 PM.

Pherecydes

Pherecydes

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

my male char have that too... its a bug. From start i have that "dreads in ponytail" hairstyle i change it, relog and i cant change back to that hairstyle.

I have the same problem with the same hair style, can't get it back. It's annoying me to no extent especially now that I'd be able to create the look I want thanks to the wardrobe slots. Hrmph.

And yes, if they make it possible to change your hair and/or tattoos, in-game barbershops and tattoo studios would be the way to go.

Crimsonjoker66

Crimsonjoker66

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 20-January 15

i think they were planing to Impament something in-game i mean theres  a Baber shop in the Vista Hideout in Thrones Bluff- Now if only they went the Extra Mile and let  us Change out out Tires on are Bikes and Cars and add amour to our Horses- Full Mad Max Style Muhhahahaha

dxQ

dxQ

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users