23 replies to this topic

neovertigo

neovertigo

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
Hi all,

I have a few characters from when I used to subscribe to FE. When I login now, the game loads to the character selection screen, but the only option available to me is "Exit". I'd love to play my old toons, but it's not the end of the world if I have to start fresh.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kultcha

Kultcha

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11
I'm having the same issue right now, I had two characters created, I played earlyer today, after the F2P patch, so my game is patched. Then I turned the game off, and now couple hours later when I start the game, all I see is the character selection screen and only button I can click is Exit..

Edited by Kultcha, 13 October 2011 - 08:14 AM.

Schlumpfsack

Schlumpfsack

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
same for me :)

Edited by Schlumpfsack, 13 October 2011 - 08:15 AM.

Th3Madjackal

Th3Madjackal

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 08-February 11
Same here stuck at char screen
Think i'll be back next week, for now the game is jsut bullshoot and crap with lots of error

Edited by Th3Madjackal, 13 October 2011 - 08:17 AM.

Langiy

Langiy

Pro Racer

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 10-October 11
I had this issue, but after leaving the screen up for about 3-5 minutes it resloved itself.

I'd say if you haven't already gotten it worked out, load it up, go grab a donut and coffee and it SHOULD be up when you get back ;P

Kultcha

Kultcha

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

I had this issue, but after leaving the screen up for about 3-5 minutes it resloved itself.

I'd say if you haven't already gotten it worked out, load it up, go grab a donut and coffee and it SHOULD be up when you get back ;P

Guess its some kinda lag because of many new people then, which is good ^^ I got it up and am waiting. And I wish i could have a donut, just got home from a dentist and no eating for me till tommorow :)

JokeMonster

JokeMonster

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
For what it's worth, also getting an issue similar to this. I'd assume it's the character creation screen, although I don't know. Installed the game yesterday (didn't get around to playing it) but when I launch it now I just get a 3D image of a room, with the only option available to me being 'EXIT'.

neovertigo

neovertigo

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
Thanks for the replies...I'll just try waiting and if that doesn't work, I'll just try again later.

Have fun in the wasteland! :)

Drakrtar

Drakrtar

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
Having this same issue as well sometimes it takes awhile for the character to load and others it won't load at all. Was just in game 5 minutes ago but the client crashed w/o any errors just froze up had to task manager close it and apparently the ask a question feature in the support section is broke as well because the "captcha" code won't load and I keep getting XML errors

Having this same issue as well sometimes it takes awhile for the character to load and others it won't load at all. Was just in game 5 minutes ago but the client crashed w/o any errors just froze up had to task manager close it and apparently the ask a question feature in the support section is broke as well because the "captcha" code won't load and I keep getting XML errors

JokeMonster

JokeMonster

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Not sure why you repeated yourself but yeah, I'm also getting that invalid captcha image, which is why I posted here :S

UglyCoyote

UglyCoyote

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11
before replying more issue is known look

here
http://forums.gamers...howtopic=223019

JokeMonster

JokeMonster

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
Alright, thanks for the link Coyote.

Sasha18

Sasha18

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
sasha here, same problem ^^ I think it may have to do in part with the cloud cover I have overhead, I'll try the wait 5 minutes suggestion.

EdemJansan

EdemJansan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Joined 07-September 11
Crap sent a mail to the support before reading the coyote link :flower:

You may have to wait more than 5 mins for the one above me, I'm waiting since like 15, performed 2 full file check, and my toons are still hiding somewhere :)

ContraQ

ContraQ

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
waiting 30 mins and nothing just stuck can't create character, epic fail i had to wait 2 days to play i downloaded it at it was 5h down now i had to wait 2h to update because it was super slow and when i fianally log in i can't play... :) :flower: :blush: :P :P

Edited by ContraQ, 13 October 2011 - 09:23 AM.

EdemJansan

EdemJansan

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Joined 07-September 11

waiting 30 mins and nothing just stuck can't create character, epic fail i had to wait 2 days to play i downloaded it at it was 5h down now i had to wait 2h to update because it was super slow and when i fianally log in i can't play... :) :flower: :blush: :P :P

Do some house cleaning, or play another game :)

Wiri

Wiri

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
http://forums.gamers...howtopic=223019

hmm new p[layers have the same issue,

at least I have,

I downloaded the game, patched it ... updated it etc.

Just to see a screen with some techno elivators.... and the button exit... cannot press somethign else.

billgomez

billgomez

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
Same issue here and I'm a new player. Glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully it will get resolved soon.
:) <---- wth is this?

p.s. have any new players waited at the creation screen and gotten it to work?

Edited by billgomez, 13 October 2011 - 09:45 AM.

JokeMonster

JokeMonster

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
I managed to get to a new screen this time. It's another login screen, this time in-game. When trying to login it says the login system is locked and will be notified when it's available again. I guess we wait :)

UglyCoyote

UglyCoyote

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11

I managed to get to a new screen this time. It's another login screen, this time in-game. When trying to login it says the login system is locked and will be notified when it's available again. I guess we wait :flower:

lol same as yesterday ... after that login screen waiting time only lasted 5 more hours...

and the annoying part there isnt even a button to mute that damm sound on that screen :)

Edited by UglyCoyote, 13 October 2011 - 12:35 PM.

JokeMonster

JokeMonster

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
If you're on Windows Vista or 7 you can just turn down the application volume :)

Delta9

Delta9

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11
missing all toons here too since f2p

Butch808

Butch808

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 15-April 11
Just came back today after a long hiatus, my charactor isn't appearing either.
Posted Image
Butch808 Posted Image
Oppressive Compulsive Detectives - [OCD]
Obeya EU1

101TheKings

101TheKings

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-June 15

i cant even click on the link xD. im having this issue

0 user(s) are reading this topic