Photo

Drifters - the original solo'ers clan is rebuilding!

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
Drifters. When the Apocalypse came and we lost everything we cared about, we all drifted and scavenged the wasteland for our own survival. Some found other faction-based clans but weren't happy with the order set upon them, the rules.
Some of us are loners while some of us cherish the time we spend teaming up against the greater evil that plagues the Wasteland. We are the unclan because faction means nothing when a fellow Drifter needs help. We are survivors,crafters, soldiers of fortune and road warriors. Drifters isn't a clan, it'sa creed.

The premiere solo-player support clan is currently recruiting new members from all levels. We are omni so all factions are welcome. Social players, pve'rs, pvp'ers, RPs welcome. There are no age requirements, but because of our philosophy, a reasonable level of maturity is required.

Clan members will sometimes band together to achieve common goals, but participation and organization is strictly at the individual's discretion."No pressure. No Drama." Despite this, we have been known to throw a fun party or swag giveaway. Additionally, we heavily support our crafters,which means good gear for our non-crafters.

To join, send me a forum message, reply to this post, or send an ingame pm or mail to one of our Drifters officers: Deviuz Misano, Mick Aurelius, Eagle Talon, Daq, Mystik, Charah, Gus Mccrae or Aislinn Mccrae. All Drifters are able to invite others to join the clan.

A note: We are currently rebuilding after a series of events that have forced us to start from scratch. New members will have limited vault access until they have proven their motivations aren't shady. We are sorry about this, but we have had to learn from past experiences. Also be forewarned, if you start drama or are excessively irritating to other members then you may be sent on your way. You can always get your drama fix on Global or pvping
:)

Cheers,
~Deviuz Misano
Drifters Enigma

Edited by Deviuz, 25 September 2011 - 06:22 PM.

Posted Image

Tea73

Tea73

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 19-August 11

Drifters. When the Apocalypse came and we lost everything we cared about, we all drifted and scavenged the wasteland for our own survival. Some found other faction-based clans but weren't happy with the order set upon them, the rules.
Some of us are loners while some of us cherish the time we spend teaming up against the greater evil that plagues the Wasteland. We are the unclan because faction means nothing when a fellow Drifter needs help. We are survivors,crafters, soldiers of fortune and road warriors. Drifters isn't a clan, it'sa creed.

The premiere solo-player support clan is currently recruiting new members from all levels. We are omni so all factions are welcome. Social players, pve'rs, pvp'ers, RPs welcome. There are no age requirements, but because of our philosophy, a reasonable level of maturity is required.

Clan members will sometimes band together to achieve common goals, but participation and organization is strictly at the individual's discretion."No pressure. No Drama." Despite this, we have been known to throw a fun party or swag giveaway. Additionally, we heavily support our crafters,which means good gear for our non-crafters.

To join, send me a forum message, reply to this post, or send an ingame pm or mail to one of our Drifters officers: Deviuz Misano, Mick Aurelius, Eagle Talon, Daq, Mystik, Charah, Gus Mccrae or Aislinn Mccrae. All Drifters are able to invite others to join the clan.

A note: We are currently rebuilding after a series of events that have forced us to start from scratch. New members will have limited vault access until they have proven their motivations aren't shady. We are sorry about this, but we have had to learn from past experiences. Also be forewarned, if you start drama or are excessively irritating to other members then you may be sent on your way. You can always get your drama fix on Global or pvping
:)

Cheers,
~Deviuz Misano
Drifters Enigma

Glad to see Drifters is back again ... a wonderful group ..

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

Glad to see Drifters is back again ... a wonderful group ..

Thanks Mal :)
Posted Image

Tea73

Tea73

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 19-August 11
Welcome but not Mal .. T :)

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

Welcome but not Mal .. T :)

Wait wait wait...

Galina is that you???? lol
Posted Image

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
bump :)
Posted Image

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
bumpety bump bump
Posted Image

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
Oh yes and we now have vent :)

Thanks Biornn
Posted Image

Deathscythe419

Deathscythe419

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 10-October 11
I just joined this guild a few days ago and I must say I'm very happy with the group of people we have. I highly recommend anyone looking for a clan to check out the Drifters. Everyone is really nice and eager to help out new recruits. :)

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

I just joined this guild a few days ago and I must say I'm very happy with the group of people we have. I highly recommend anyone looking for a clan to check out the Drifters. Everyone is really nice and eager to help out new recruits. :)

Thanks!!!! :flower:
Posted Image

TheLastRebel

TheLastRebel

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
im free player but am i allowed to join ign is Thelastrebel

Schadehand

Schadehand

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
i would like to join i was a player of this game a while back then quit and lost my account
im getting back into it and am looking for a supportive and helpful player group
i think this one fits the bill more than adequately
i would love to hear yes
hope to see you ingame
my character name is the same as my forum name
sincerely Schadehand :)
Unseen, Unheard, but hella felt

I have been likened to The Faceless One on many an occasion given my proclivity to slink around let me just say that those accu... i mean those likenings are entirely untrue (2 minutes and several .357 bullets later) well i hope u learned your lesson

a wise man once said we should fight for honour, not glory. all i have to say is he who fights with honour rarely looks for the knife about to pierce his back, whereas the one who fights for glory is and must be always aware of his surroundings, so i must say which one lives longer?

many of the skills an assasin needs can be learned from basic exercises and routines. for example darts can be a cheap way of learning about throwing weapons, fencing for basic weaponry, gun ranges for long range weaponry (or a bb gun and some cans), marial arts lessons for physical engagements, and finally my favourite walking down a dark alley and beating the crap out of any thugs that cross your path!

Deathscythe419

Deathscythe419

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 10-October 11
My in-char name is Rick Gage. Send me a tell you two and I'll invite you to the clan.

Faffrd

Faffrd

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
Sounds perfect, sign me up.
Faffrd

Deathscythe419

Deathscythe419

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 10-October 11
When the server ever comes back up I'll look for you guys in-game.

Erif01

Erif01

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
i wouldn't mind joining ingame name is erif

Deathscythe419

Deathscythe419

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 10-October 11
I'll look for you when the server goes back up....again. :)

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
if ur bored and got the vent info jump on vent

Erif01

Erif01

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
There tweaking the servers and no i don't have the vent info yet

Banes

Banes

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 09-October 11
Room for another drifter? :) IGN is Xbanesx, will be on when the servers come back up (hopefully).

Sergeant

Sergeant

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11
Sounds like my kind of clan.

Please add 'Honeysuckle' to the ranks.

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
Hey all! When those servers come back up, we'll track ya down. You can get in touch with any Drifter in-game including Deviuz Misano (me!) or Rick Gage. Please message me for vent info.

Cheers!
Posted Image

slay3rdb

slay3rdb

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 08-March 11
hey devuis i sent you a msg on the forums regardin me joinin if u could look at that thatd be nice thx =)

Edited by slay3rdb, 16 October 2011 - 10:47 AM.

KardonSteelwright

KardonSteelwright

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11
Hey Drifters! Sounds like a spectacular brotherhood to belong to. Ive always had a similar view of how the wasteland should be and i Drifters sounds perfect for it. Ill try and get in touch with one of you guys in game. My Character's name is Kardon Steelwright. So keep an eye out would ya!

Deathscythe419

Deathscythe419

Initiate

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 10-October 11
If the server ever comes back up here today, then I'll look for you two in-game. :)

W3dran

W3dran

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11
Hey can i join? My char is named Newton Neff

Adrad

Adrad

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
I would like to join. my in-game name is asoi.

slay3rdb

slay3rdb

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 08-March 11

If the server ever comes back up here today, then I'll look for you two in-game. :)

alright thx my ingame name is slayrdb =)

ScottKope

ScottKope

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 13-October 11
If you gentlemen could kindly send an invite to The Hitchhiker, I would be happy to accept.

Thank you...

ShadySam

ShadySam

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 16-October 11
I'd love to join if you'd be willing to let a new player in.

If you decide to allow me in my ign is: Esiliare

slay3rdb

slay3rdb

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 08-March 11
looking for an invite ingame name is slayrdb thx

and the games back online

Edited by slay3rdb, 16 October 2011 - 06:41 PM.

Rolend

Rolend

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 16-October 11
I would like to join, ign is: Ralph Siale

ziddersroofurry

ziddersroofurry

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 24-February 11
Drifters, eh?

I've spent a fair bit of time in a guild, once, way back in my EQ days. It was a relatively laid back and very social guild. We spent most of our time soloing, or grouping up whenever we just wanted to spend some time with friends doing a few laid back LDoN\dungeon crawls. I haven't really done much MMO'ing since then, and haven't thought of joining a guild. My schedule is all over the place sometimes, and I always felt that i'd be a detriment to any guild.

This one sounds more like my speed, tho. I'd love to get some help learning my way around. In exchange, i'd really like to get back into helping others. If you'd like a (relatively) mature player who has about a decade or so worth of MMO playing experience, or someone who is laid back and (relatively) drama-free, or both, i'd love to join. In game name is the same as my forum name.

I also have a friend who is a really great guy who i'd like to bring along. His in game name is Watercloak. He's young, but very mature for his age and I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't get an invite for him, too.

Hope to see you all in game :)

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11
Thank you everyone for your interest in the Drifters. One of us will try to catch you in-game if we haven't already.
Posted Image

Deviuz

Deviuz

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-August 11

Drifters, eh?

I've spent a fair bit of time in a guild, once, way back in my EQ days. It was a relatively laid back and very social guild. We spent most of our time soloing, or grouping up whenever we just wanted to spend some time with friends doing a few laid back LDoN\dungeon crawls. I haven't really done much MMO'ing since then, and haven't thought of joining a guild. My schedule is all over the place sometimes, and I always felt that i'd be a detriment to any guild.

This one sounds more like my speed, tho. I'd love to get some help learning my way around. In exchange, i'd really like to get back into helping others. If you'd like a (relatively) mature player who has about a decade or so worth of MMO playing experience, or someone who is laid back and (relatively) drama-free, or both, i'd love to join. In game name is the same as my forum name.

I also have a friend who is a really great guy who i'd like to bring along. His in game name is Watercloak. He's young, but very mature for his age and I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't get an invite for him, too.

Hope to see you all in game :)

It sounds like both of you would be great additions to the clan. We have members of all ages and just ask for a reasonable level of maturity. Goofiness is a-ok, as is not ever talking on clan chat :flower: Flexibility and goodwill is important to us, so we have no login or participation requirements to speak of. My only serious rule is that I won't tolerate abusive or overly negative behaviour that affects the clan or clan members - and I think this is something many of us can appreciate. If we ever need a drama fix, we just hop on Global chat!

See you all in the wastes!
Deviuz Misano
Posted Image

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
bump u gotta love this clan

FallenMP

FallenMP

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-October 11
Hey guys! I am a new player looking to join a clan, and Drifters sounds perfect! my in game name is bo robbins so hit me up in game if you are still looking for recruits!

TheXtreme

TheXtreme

Initiate

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 01-August 11
Hello I am an old P2P player. I am level 17. I craft everything I need myself almost 18 and ready to head to S2. My IGN is Thextreme

Chuck me an invite when the servers are back up if thats ok.

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
we will hit u guys up when the servers up

GrimBerger

GrimBerger

Grunt

• Members